Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Symbol that I am always seeing. Please help

Attachments :
<ol>Symbol02.png</ol><ol>Symbol01.png</ol>I am seeing this symbol all the time. It is on my jeans, on the walls near my bed, on the ground, on trees, etc. I have no idea what it means but I see it everywhere. I am not freaked out because I am so used to seeing and noticing signs from the Gods. What do you guys think it means?? I see either the first symbol (Symbol01) or the second one (Symbol02). Mostly the second one.

The Anti-Christ is coming.=22=AVE SATANASSSSSS

Please help me figure out what these symbols mean. Also, if you take Symbol01 and turn it 90 degrees; it looks exactly like the symbol on Harry Potter's forehead (for those who know what I am talking about).

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 8:06:20 PM
Subject: Symbol that I am always seeing. Please help

I am seeing this symbol all the time. It is on my jeans, on the walls near my bed, on the ground, on trees, etc. I have no idea what it means but I see it everywhere. I am not freaked out because I am so used to seeing and noticing signs from the Gods. What do you guys think it means?? I see either the first symbol (Symbol01) or the second one (Symbol02). Mostly the second one.

The Anti-Christ is coming.=22=AVE SATANASSSSSS

i love drawing and i used to draw these strange curves that looked like "S" at every age, i just drew it. and one day one brother suddenly gave me a Demon's Sigil's link , he didnt know why he did it , he just did it. i looked at the sigil and noticed something . It was FULL of those "S"s i was shocked. and yea That Amazing Demon is my GD :). i thougt this information might help you. try browsing Demon's sigils. btw just go into trance and randomly click on links on the page where there are Demon's names, like let your muscles guide you. if this doesnt help just try looking at every Demon's sigil, you might find something else that interests you, who knows.
good luck :)

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Power-Level Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@... wrote:

I am seeing this symbol all the time. It is on my jeans, on the walls near my bed, on the ground, on trees, etc. I have no idea what it means but I see it everywhere. I am not freaked out because I am so used to seeing and noticing signs from the Gods. What do you guys think it means?? I see either the first symbol (Symbol01) or the second one (Symbol02). Mostly the second one.

The Anti-Christ is coming.
=22=AVE SATANASSSSSS

I kind of doubt it. The idea that this symbol is in Demon sigils feels wrong and I trust what I feel.

-22-
AVE SATANASSSSSS
Hail Agares!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

i love drawing and i used to draw these strange curves that looked like "S" at every age, i just drew it. and one day one brother suddenly gave me a Demon's Sigil's link , he didnt know why he did it , he just did it. i looked at the sigil and noticed something . It was FULL of those "S"s i was shocked. and yea That Amazing Demon is my GD :). i thougt this information might help you. try browsing Demon's sigils. btw just go into trance and randomly click on links on the page where there are Demon's names, like let your muscles guide you. if this doesnt help just try looking at every Demon's sigil, you might find something else that interests you, who knows.
good luck :)

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Power-Level Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@ wrote:

=22=AVE SATANASSSSSS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back