Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SWINE FLU SCAM

trace666

Hey there Family Members. I know this has nothing 2 do with Satan but we are Family so I felt compelled 2 tell all of you this. The swine flu vaccine is labeled HIN1 and comes out this week in limted quanities and will be distributed to those who need it most. The flu shots they give at places like safeway target r walgreens for 30-45 dollars r basically like xian blessings - so entirely worthless. They will not prevent the swine flu and corporations r just like xians ... so greedy and fake. Wait for HIN1 and don't give them your money. MAY FATHER ALWAYS BLESS US WITH HEALTH FAME WEALTH AND HAPPINESS.
HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

Yeah, my mom insists on me vaccinate against this flu. I'm telling her that this vaccine is the killer, not the disease. Got any advice as to HOW to convince that bitch??

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trace666" <alavigne1691@... wrote:

Hey there Family Members. I know this has nothing 2 do with Satan but we are Family so I felt compelled 2 tell all of you this. The swine flu vaccine is labeled HIN1 and comes out this week in limted quanities and will be distributed to those who need it most. The flu shots they give at places like safeway target r walgreens for 30-45 dollars r basically like xian blessings - so entirely worthless. They will not prevent the swine flu and corporations r just like xians ... so greedy and fake. Wait for HIN1 and don't give them your money. MAY FATHER ALWAYS BLESS US WITH HEALTH FAME WEALTH AND HAPPINESS.
HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

same with the cure for cancer n aids. they have cures just not sellnm

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, Oct 5, 2009 07:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] SWINE FLU SCAM

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

Hmm.... I have a conspiracy theory for this Swine Flu....

Maybe, just maybe, this disease was artificialy created.
~_~

I am sure that the scientific capabalities we have today can enable us
to DNA engineer at a more higher level. Perhaps the spread of this virus was INTENTIONAL! It is genetically modified and then it is released in Public. Allowing it to spread..

That was only my "hypothesis." I am not that sure. :)

Why would they do that?

-To create more Fear.

-To control the population

-To gain profit by hoarding the vaccine, then selling it at a very high price when it is in demand,

(Those are only my wild guess though)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trace666" <alavigne1691@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

<td val[/IMG]RE:<<Hey there Family Members. I know this has nothing 2 do with Satan but we are Family so I felt compelled 2 tell all of you this. The swine flu vaccine is labeled HIN1 and comes out this week in limted quanities and will be distributed to those who need it most. The flu shots they give at places like safeway target r walgreens for 30-45 dollars r basically like xian blessings - so entirely worthless. They will not prevent the swine flu and corporations r just like xians ... so greedy and fake. Wait for HIN1 and don't give them your money. MAY FATHER ALWAYS BLESS US WITH HEALTH FAME WEALTH AND HAPPINESS.
HAIL SATAN
Information has leaked out concerning the HIN1 Vaccine. This vaccine might be very harmful to one's immune system and may cause serious negative side effects in the future. A warning to a fellow Satanist, who knows that trust is hard to give away in a world of conformed xians. I trust you should wait a few years until things clear up concerning this vaccine. Look it up on the internet and ask around a lot, there's quite a collection of info...

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]

This is just a test how people react on this flue hype
I think with this vaccine is nothing wrong
at the moment in europe they are chancing the eu laws to make it possible to vaccinate everyone on order of the law
Almost all of the eu countries have signed on
Its waiting for two others before they can do
After that they can fill your body with everything they want its a very dangerous situation but it happens soon

I agree. This is just more media-hype and hysteria. Swine flu is a mild illness. I know, I've had it, and it did nothing to me. A mild cold I shook off in a couple of days, a slight cough. That was all. I stayed at home for one day only. I don't see why anyone should be vaccinated against it. Why put poison in your body? It's just unbelievable that parents want to poison their children in this way. I'm a parent too and yes, my boys have both had swine flu - and they're fine!!
DON'T VACCINATE!!

HS!!

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

Well the jews have created an artificial disease before (AIDS) so a new one isn't that illogical.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Black_Logic_666" <i_need_to_know_the_truth@... wrote:

Hmm.... I have a conspiracy theory for this Swine Flu....

Maybe, just maybe, this disease was artificialy created.
~_~

I am sure that the scientific capabalities we have today can enable us
to DNA engineer at a more higher level. Perhaps the spread of this virus was INTENTIONAL! It is genetically modified and then it is released in Public. Allowing it to spread..

That was only my "hypothesis." I am not that sure. :)

Why would they do that?

-To create more Fear.

-To control the population

-To gain profit by hoarding the vaccine, then selling it at a very high price when it is in demand,

(Those are only my wild guess though)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trace666" <alavigne1691@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

I'll let you know after I get the vaccine whether or not it kills me. I've gotten a flu shot just about every year of my life, and I rarely get sick because of it. In fact, the only time I've had a serious flu was last year when I didn't get a flu shot.

Also, it's not an "xtian blessing" most fundamentalist xtians hate vaccines and won't get them or let their children have them.

You don't have to get it if you don't want to...but from someone who actually has been vaccinated, let me tell you that it's not this big evil conspiracy.

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

First of all I did not say the flu shot would kill you I said that this flu shot will not prevent the swine flu and therefore it is like xian blessings - so entirely worthless.
And excuse uh mi if this isn't a conspiracy then why doesn't someone explain to mi why walgreens and safeway charged $20 dollars last year and 45$ dollars this year for a shot that will NOT prevent the swine flu. Greedy? Trying 2 scare mi in2 giving them money for something that will not help mi? Yes and yes. Interested in saving mi life more then money? As if. That's why they're not getting any of mi money.

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:

I'll let you know after I get the vaccine whether or not it kills me. I've gotten a flu shot just about every year of my life, and I rarely get sick because of it. In fact, the only time I've had a serious flu was last year when I didn't get a flu shot.

Also, it's not an "xtian blessing" most fundamentalist xtians hate vaccines and won't get them or let their children have them.

You don't have to get it if you don't want to...but from someone who actually has been vaccinated, let me tell you that it's not this big evil conspiracy.

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trace666" <alavigne1691@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

Umm, it's not a scam...they TELL YOU it won't prevent swine flu. There is still the regular flu to worry about, plus they have seperate shots for swine flu. I dunno where you go that it's so expensive, but where I live the flu shot is $10

First of all I did not say the flu shot would kill you I said that this flu shot will not prevent the swine flu and therefore it is like xian blessings - so entirely worthless.
And excuse uh mi if this isn't a conspiracy then why doesn't someone explain to mi why walgreens and safeway charged $20 dollars last year and 45$ dollars this year for a shot that will NOT prevent the swine flu. Greedy? Trying 2 scare mi in2 giving them money for something that will not help mi? Yes and yes. Interested in saving mi life more then money? As if. That's why they're not getting any of mi money.

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@ wrote:

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back