Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Suicide

What does Satan think of this?
What do you think he would do if I were to off myself?
I see no other way out of the mess I'm in, I can't live for myself and just lost the last thing keeping me hanging on. I feel this is all I can do to finish off my 24 years of fucking everything up.

omg ! dats terrible. taking one's own life is prbably one of the worst crimes ones cud think of. have u tried talkin to anyone at all.?? like family, friends, counsellors, etc??? wat wud u av done thats so bad tht u want to take ur own life?? ur message scared the hell out of me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

I see no other way out of the mess I'm in, I can't live for myself and just lost the last thing keeping me hanging on. I feel this is all I can do to finish off my 24 years of fucking everything up.

How about you ask him?If you feel like shit then tell him, ask if he can help you, or your GD.If you can't contact him with telepathy use a Ouija Board, if you can't use one alone then get someone to help you and if you don't feel comfortable saying it out loud tell Satan you want to say it in your mind and he will answer you through the board or telepathy (Telepathy is easier that way). If he talks through the board than the persons helping you will only get one side of the conversation.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, 29 September, 2010 8:00:15 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Suicide

I asked Father for help with the thoughts and got it. You might wanna ask for some help as well
Well, suicide ain't good. It kinda meant you gave up. You should never give up, it shows the enemy that your weak.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

What? He would be very disappointed in you. The enemy wants us to give up and end it all. Don't consider a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Meditation is the key here, open and clean your Heart Chakra, clean your aura, breathe in the solar energy into your soul, masturbate.   You don't want to throw it all away without a excellent reason. Life is worth living, ask Father Satan for help, ask your Guardian for help too. If you want to you can pvt email me and I'll help you.

Sent: Wed, September 29, 2010 5:00:15 AM

ive learned over my 19 years here that killing yourself isnt the answer when your life falls apart..i should know my life sucked from the time i was 8 till about 2 years ago for reasons id rather not give out but ill give afew examples, my mother and father devorced when i was 8 and i moved around the state for most of my teenage life and the other example was 3years after my mother and father got divorced my father abandoned me and my family...i thought about killing myself but for some reason could never do it...i just thank the gods i didnt have the willpower i do now back then or i wouldve. the point of me ranting on like this is this, just a year ago my father came back into my life and my life has been straightening out i feel happier now than i can ever remember feeling...sorry ranting again. short version push through and keep your faith strong and youll be just fine.

Sent: Thu, September 30, 2010 6:27:36 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Suicide

What? He would be very disappointed in you. The enemy wants us to give up and end it all. Don't consider a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Meditation is the key here, open and clean your Heart Chakra, clean your aura, breathe in the solar energy into your soul, masturbate.   You don't want to throw it all away without a excellent reason. Life is worth living, ask Father Satan for help, ask your Guardian for help too. If you want to you can pvt email me and I'll help you.

Sent: Wed, September 29, 2010 5:00:15 AM

My answer to your suicide problems since I have 16 years of suicidal tendancies under my belt is, get the fuck over yourself, get out of the illusion of self worthlessness, the human mind is what causes this it's a matter of turning a hypothetical light switch off and on, Life is what you make of it say your worthless, then you are say you worthful then you are, you ultimatly are the only one that matters to yourself, so quit being a bitch people fuck up why would you go 24 years and tap out now you're just starting round two. you know you only made this message because you really do not want to off yourself, your too scared, be a fuckin warrior fight through the bullshit. fucking pansy
Sent: Wed, September 29, 2010 7:14:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Suicide

omg ! dats terrible. taking one's own life is prbably one of the worst crimes ones cud think of. have u tried talkin to anyone at all.?? like family, friends, counsellors, etc??? wat wud u av done thats so bad tht u want to take ur own life?? ur message scared the hell out of me.

Please friend, rethink your situation. Your life is a a gift from Satan, for the energy that flows through you is his.

The trials and tribulations you will experience in your life are what cause you to grow. Please think of this as a test. Our enemies are always focussing their energy against us, causing many of us pain, and sorrow.

I ask that you meditate, ask Father Satan and your guardian demon for assistance. You may of lost something dear to you, but NEVER give up. You always have friends and allies, in Father Satans name.

Hail Satan!
J. Watar

Well the fact is you be stuck on repeat as the conditions that caused you to kill yourself in this life will carry over imprinted onto your soul in life after life.   So the best solution is to keep with a daily Power meditational practice and clear the issues or karma's out of your being in this life. And evolve in general to a level of excellent living here and now. And the troubles of the past will no longer be felt or remembered it all will be as distant dream.  

Sent: Thu, September 30, 2010 3:43:13 PM

Please friend, rethink your situation. Your life is a a gift from Satan, for the energy that flows through you is his.

The trials and tribulations you will experience in your life are what cause you to grow. Please think of this as a test. Our enemies are always focussing their energy against us, causing many of us pain, and sorrow.

I ask that you meditate, ask Father Satan and your guardian demon for assistance. You may of lost something dear to you, but NEVER give up. You always have friends and allies, in Father Satans name.

Hail Satan!
J. Watar

<td val[/IMG]To Shayne willis, Ofcourse he made this message because he really doesn't want to off himself! Thanks for stating that out genius...And saying things like "get the fuck over yourself "doesn't help at all. The Jos is a place where our brothers and sisters can communicate and help each other. It takes a level of self awareness to admit to others you want to kill yourself and an even harder thing is to ask for help. But what's really easy to do is to be so quick to judge people like you do,right? And you should know better since you had "16 years of suicidal tendancies under my belt". Pain can be relative.Some people want to kill themselves because their all of their children passed aways, and others want to kill themselves because they cant afford the maintenance of their private Island anymore. You dont even know his reasons for suicide and nobody knows yours either for that matter. So think twice before you call someone a "fucking pansy" and say something useful instead. because if he wanted to be criticized by some prick he'd just go talk to a Christian group instead.However,my advice to you WaySeeker, is to find the will within yourself to fight for your own life, its gonna be hard.We're not like animals with basic survival instincts, we dont just want to Survive we also want to Live.We all have a tremendous amount of unused powers is our hearts and our dormant Chakras that can be awaken in moments of crisis. And dont listen to those who say "Satan would be disapointed" thats just stupid! He knows we are all going through shit in our lives and doesn't judge his children like such, especially with those of the right hand tormenting us for thousands of years doing everything they can to destroy us anyway they know how. So close your eyes meditate and breath deeply on your Self and imagine yourself filled with gold energy out of your heart and your whole body getting brighter and brighter. You can even use the anger you have from being miserable and turn into a positive rage and have the will again to fight whatever your going through and rise from the ashes. 
Regards,W

--- On Thu, 9/30/10, Shayne Willis <shayne.willis@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Suicide
Date: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 3:24 PM

My answer to your suicide problems since I have 16 years of suicidal tendancies under my belt is, get the fuck over yourself, get out of the illusion of self worthlessness, the human mind is what causes this it's a matter of turning a hypothetical light switch off and on, Life is what you make of it say your worthless, then you are say you worthful then you are, you ultimatly are the only one that matters to yourself, so quit being a bitch people fuck up why would you go 24 years and tap out now you're just starting round two. you know you only made this message because you really do not want to off yourself, your too scared, be a fuckin warrior fight through the bullshit. 

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

[/TD]

You are so right man. I'm too scared and was just being a little bitch ass pussy! I'm getting help for all this shit now and I'm determined to sort it out. Thanks to everyone else who replied and my sincere apollogies for this utter BULLSHIT!
Father Satan has so graciously provided a way through this, even though I have fucked things up really badly. I'll beat this.
See you guys in a couple months..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shayne Willis <shayne.willis@... wrote:

My answer to your suicide problems since I have 16 years of suicidal tendancies
under my belt is, get the fuck over yourself, get out of the illusion of self
worthlessness, the human mind is what causes this it's a matter of turning a
hypothetical light switch off and on, Life is what you make of it say your
worthless, then you are say you worthful then you are, you ultimatly are the
only one that matters to yourself, so quit being a bitch people fuck up why
would you go 24 years and tap out now you're just starting round two. you know
you only made this message because you really do not want to off yourself, your
too scared, be a fuckin warrior fight through the bullshit. fucking pansy

omg ! dats terrible. taking one's own life is prbably one of the worst crimes
ones cud think of. have u tried talkin to anyone at all.?? like family, friends,
counsellors, etc??? wat wud u av done thats so bad tht u want to take ur own
life?? ur message scared the hell out of me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

I see no other way out of the mess I'm in, I can't live for myself and just
lost the last thing keeping me hanging on. I feel this is all I can do to finish
off my 24 years of fucking everything up.

<td val[/IMG]Well Said! And I second the motion.Don't give the enemy the satisfaction
HAIL SATAN!
Brian.

--- On Thu, 9/30/10, Watar <thetruth1252@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 7:43 PM

Hail Satan!
J. Watar

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

[/TD]

Sorry I'm late responding. I was in the same boat as you once. After asking Father what to do, I look at it as starting over in his name. Do not give up hope. For Father will lead you down the right path. Starting over has it benefits.
Hail Satan
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 6:00 AM, Way_Seeker666 <way_seeker666@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Way_Seeker, WTF, man, seriously. Satanist or not, killing yourself is not the way out of your problem, whatever you think it is. I'll be online tomarrow Sunday, if you need someone to talk to, e-mail me at deetzkid@... . I can't promise an answer, but it may help to have someone else listen to you. If not me, find someone to talk to, a teacher or someone you trust. [/B]I agree with sillynut, this one scared the crap out of me...

--- On Wed, 9/29/10, sillynut <asamoahflorence@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 10:14 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

[/TD]

@Way_Seeker666,

You didn't fuck everything up, the world is already fucked up. Don't feel that nobody else knows how you feel.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Melissa York <deetzkid@... wrote:

Way_Seeker,
WTF, man, seriously. Satanist or not, killing yourself is not the way out of your problem, whatever you think it is. I'll be online tomarrow Sunday, if you need someone to talk to, e-mail me at deetzkid@... I can't promise an answer, but it may help to have someone else listen to you. If not me, find someone to talk to, a teacher or someone you trust. I agree with sillynut, this one scared the crap out of me...

--- On Wed, 9/29/10, sillynut <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 10:14 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

You didn't fuck everything up, the world is already fucked up. Don't feel that nobody else knows how you feel.

Wait...

I have been through this before.

I know exactly how you feel and I have *tried* countless times to commit suicide. I have meditated, asked Satan for help and done everything expected of me in order to get out of a suicidal depression.

My only problem was the following: In the Al Jilwah Satan states "none shall live on this earth longer than the time set by me" - that means Satan decides when you die, not you.

So you can by all means try to commit suicide, I have (I tried drugs, I tried drain cleaner, I tried Rattex, sleeping pills even faked a suicide once so I could get anti-depressants - which don't work)

Unless Satan decides He wants you to die, then He will do so. It's His decision not yours.

It is a pretty insensitive stance towards your own emotions.

The reason I wanted to commit suicide was because I felt no one loved me, no one cared, so why should I care? Everything I do is wrong in the eyes of others as well as my own - however, the quicker I realised that no matter how many times I try to end my own life, Satan will force me to love and force me to suffer this life - or that is how I saw it at first, so no way out - can't commit suicide until I stopped and saw that even though I want to end my life I have no choice.

I think Satan loves us too much to let us commit suicide - well that was my opinion anyway

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "devildude0666" <accbunt1994@... wrote:

I can attest to the same thing that shereewarne just said. Last xmas I felt so alone, some call it the Absinthe, I think its all the fake smiles, lies and gluttony that caused it. I proclaimed that "if god exists they will take me to a place where people understand me" and cut myself deep. Not deep enough apparently. I'm still here, I am now thankful for.
When I 1st found my man and we had our 1st conversation about Satan I asked him how he found him and he said that when he tried to kill himself father saved him and wouldn't let him bleed. Let me honestly tell you that without father HE WOULD BE DEAD. Anyone who sees his scars can see that. They are long and wide, straight down his forearm. More than I can count.
Father wouldn't dislike you if you try, but if he doesn't want it to happen it won't.
I can not begin to tell you how thankful I am that I have done all that I have in the last year, but this life is the tortuous place that people should fear, and if we get through it and fight for father Satan we will be rewarded.
Suicidal thoughts occur on a daily for me, but there is a reason I am able to send this message to you all.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL KHIL!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "shereewarne" <shereewarne@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 11:32:25 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Suicide
  Wait...

I know exactly how you feel and I have *tried* countless times to commit suicide. I have meditated, asked Satan for help and done everything expected of me in order to get out of a suicidal depression.

My only problem was the following: In the Al Jilwah Satan states "none shall live on this earth longer than the time set by me" - that means Satan decides when you die, not you.

So you can by all means try to commit suicide, I have (I tried drugs, I tried drain cleaner, I tried Rattex, sleeping pills even faked a suicide once so I could get anti-depressants - which don't work)

Unless Satan decides He wants you to die, then He will do so. It's His decision not yours.

The reason I wanted to commit suicide was because I felt no one loved me, no one cared, so why should I care? Everything I do is wrong in the eyes of others as well as my own - however, the quicker I realised that no matter how many times I try to end my own life, Satan will force me to love and force me to suffer this life - or that is how I saw it at first, so no way out - can't commit suicide until I stopped and saw that even though I want to end my life I have no choice.

I think Satan loves us too much to let us commit suicide - well that was my opinion anyway

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "devildude0666" <accbunt1994@... wrote:

i dont mean any offense but maybe u need some kind of antidepressant?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shereewarne" <shereewarne@... wrote:

Wait...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "devildude0666" <accbunt1994@ wrote:

missy i totally agree with you, Father decides when our time comes because quite simply HE IS OUR FATHER. we that have found him have quite a bright future in front of us...its only question of time
HAIL SATAN!
Da: "xxmissylalaxx@..." <xxmissylalaxx@...
A: [email protected]
Inviato: Mar 5 ottobre 2010, 12:58:15
Oggetto: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Suicide

I can attest to the same thing that shereewarne just said. Last xmas I felt so alone, some call it the Absinthe, I think its all the fake smiles, lies and gluttony that caused it. I proclaimed that "if god exists they will take me to a place where people understand me" and cut myself deep. Not deep enough apparently. I'm still here, I am now thankful for.
When I 1st found my man and we had our 1st conversation about Satan I asked him how he found him and he said that when he tried to kill himself father saved him and wouldn't let him bleed. Let me honestly tell you that without father HE WOULD BE DEAD. Anyone who sees his scars can see that. They are long and wide, straight down his forearm. More than I can count.
Father wouldn't dislike you if you try, but if he doesn't want it to happen it won't.
I can not begin to tell you how thankful I am that I have done all that I have in the last year, but this life is the tortuous place that people should fear, and if we get through it and fight for father Satan we will be rewarded.
Suicidal thoughts occur on a daily for me, but there is a reason I am able to send this message to you all.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL KHIL!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T <hr> From: "shereewarne" <shereewarne@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 11:32:25 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Suicide
  Wait...

As a Satanist suicide is only an option if you are about to be tortured and you know damn well you won't be released. If your feeling depressed you need to learn to make a routine out of meditating. There is no way you could feel depressed if you meditate regularly. Give it a few days. This depression might just be due to bad transits, but it WILL go away.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shereewarne" <shereewarne@ wrote:

Wait...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "devildude0666" <accbunt1994@ wrote:

Antidepressants don't work on all people, and many of them mess with your ability to think clearly (exp when mixed with alcohol) I'd say that the best way to avoid killing yourself, even if the desire may keep coming back, would be to do things that make you feel useful. Whether it be helping animals, children, the elderly or sick, helping others also helps yourself. It gives you a sense of purpose, and makes you feel needed and appreciated by others. :)
Whatever works for you, but I've found that helping animals is the most rewarding thing I've ever done. :) Wishing you the best on your journey brother, as well as all those struggling to find the will to keep going! Know that you will be rewarded if you empower yourselves and fight for father!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL KHIL!
POWER TO THE GODS OF HELL!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "morticia" <morticiasixx@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 10:37:42 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Suicide

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shereewarne" <shereewarne@... wrote:

Wait...

<td val[/IMG]Very inspirational story about the love and caring of Father Satan.Thanks for sharing!
Hail Satan!
Brian,

--- On Tue, 10/5/10, xxmissylalaxx@... <xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 4:58 AM

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL KHIL!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: "shereewarne" <shereewarne@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 11:32:25 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Suicide
  Wait...

--- [/IMG][email protected], "devildude0666" <accbunt1994@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

[/TD]

Ok, I only told this story to one person before but I am going to tell you guys because maybe you'll take me seriously. Me and my friends were sitting on the staircase to his apartment doing whipits (inhalants) I was actually a really depressed person (never told anyone about it though) and didn't care whether it killed me or not. I took a whole bunch I kept doing it until...well I don't remember after that. One of my friends was shaking me because I had passed out on the floor for a long time. During the time I was passed out, I had a vision/hallucination. It was Satan and he touched me and healed me. Another time I tried killing my I took 30 max strength Coricidin Cough and Cold (read 14 killed a girl before) and I survived that too. I don't know now I am back in to depression because my dad kicked me out of the house, sent me to the other side to the country to live with my aunt, and now I don't know a single person and I can't see all my friends (who were a huge part of my life) But I know suicide is not the answer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Very inspirational story about the love and caring of Father Satan.Thanks for sharing!
Hail Satan!
Brian,

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL KHIL!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "shereewarne" <shereewarne@...
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 11:32:25 -0000To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Wait...

<td val[/IMG]Even more man thanks for sharing.

--- On Thu, 10/7/10, RJ the Acolyte <rj_the_acolyte@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, October 7, 2010, 7:58 AM

Ok, I only told this story to one person before but I am going to tell you guys because maybe you'll take me seriously. Me and my friends were sitting on the staircase to his apartment doing whipits (inhalants) I was actually a really depressed person (never told anyone about it though) and didn't care whether it killed me or not. I took a whole bunch I kept doing it until...well I don't remember after that. One of my friends was shaking me because I had passed out on the floor for a long time. During the time I was passed out, I had a vision/hallucination. It was Satan and he touched me and healed me. Another time I tried killing my I took 30 max strength Coricidin Cough and Cold (read 14 killed a girl before) and I survived that too. I don't know now I am back in to depression because my dad kicked me out of the house, sent me to the other side to the country to live with my aunt, and now I don't know a single person and I can't see all my friends (who were a huge part of my life) But I know suicide is not the answer.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Very inspirational story about the love and caring of Father Satan.Thanks for sharing!
Hail Satan!
Brian,

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL KHIL!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "shereewarne" <shereewarne@...
Sender: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Date: [/IMG][e[/IMG][email protected]

Wait...

--- [/IMG][email protected], "devildude0666" <accbunt1994@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Even more man thanks for sharing.

--- On Thu, 10/7/10, RJ the Acolyte <rj_the_acolyte@... wrote:

Date: Thursday, October 7, 2010, 7:58 AM

Ok, I only told this story to one person before but I am going to tell you guys because maybe you'll take me seriously. Me and my friends were sitting on the staircase to his apartment doing whipits (inhalants) I was actually a really depressed person (never told anyone about it though) and didn't care whether it killed me or not. I took a whole bunch I kept doing it until...well I don't remember after that. One of my friends was shaking me because I had passed out on the floor for a long time. During the time I was passed out, I had a vision/hallucination. It was Satan and he touched me and healed me. Another time I tried killing my I took 30 max strength Coricidin Cough and Cold (read 14 killed a girl before) and I survived that too. I don't know now I am back in to depression because my dad kicked me out of the house, sent me to the other side to the country to live with my aunt, and now I don't know a single person and I can't see all my
friends (who were a huge part of my life) But I know suicide is not the answer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Brian,

--- On Tue, 10/5/10, xxmissylalaxx@ <xxmissylalaxx@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL KHIL!

Hail the Gods of Hell!!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "shereewarne" <shereewarne@

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 11:32:25 -0000To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Wait...

I can understand wanting to end this life in it's entirety feeling like one has nothing at all I have been there not tellin shit through my mouth . It amused me the more of a depressed feeling I got the more it all feel away kind of not sure how to explain it also don't take depression medicine do yourself a favor I'm more suicidal than I ever used to be because of it.

I hope all turns out in your Favor.

I have not been happy for about 10 years... I have first thought about suicide 10 years ago and have been dealing with it everyday since. I am just at an end and very spiritually tired of people not understanding me and me not amounting to anything... I have tried everything from religion to drugs and have not found an answer. I know the answer comes from within and you have to love yourself but I dont. I work out, eat healthy, meditate daily but something is seriously missing. I don't have a good upbringing, my father really fucked me up (I AM NOT PLAYING THE VICTIM!) I have done countless hours of research trying to figure out how I can find happiness and what I can do with my life. I have a girl who loves me and I love her but when we moved into an apartment together i would sneak off and smoke crack and use all our money. we eventually broke up and i moved back in to my mom's house. I got clean and like i said I work out, eat healthy, meditate I even cut back on smoking cigarettes and I dont smoke weed anymore. I dont get along with anyone... I am soo sad and soo tired, I just want this to end. This is my last hope, is there anything anyone can suggest I can do? I want so badly just to go into a dark abyss and never remember anything and just be free

I was in the same situation you were when I converted. I was convinced I had nothing left to live for and I was ready to live my last day on March 8th of this year. Until Father Satan showed me the light. Converting to Satanism changed my life and saved it. I kicked my depression, I now love myself, and Father Satan almighty is working wonders on my life. Now If you want to convert that is your choice. From my experience, i was saved as long as you open your mind, body, and spirit to Father Satan give him your full commitment, open up your spiritual pathways and limit your expectations, Your life will be better and you will become an all powerful God just like he wants us all to be.

HAIL SATAN ALMIGHTY!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "acrowf" <farahaj8@... wrote:

I have not been happy for about 10 years... I have first thought about suicide 10 years ago and have been dealing with it everyday since. I am just at an end and very spiritually tired of people not understanding me and me not amounting to anything... I have tried everything from religion to drugs and have not found an answer. I know the answer comes from within and you have to love yourself but I dont. I work out, eat healthy, meditate daily but something is seriously missing. I don't have a good upbringing, my father really fucked me up (I AM NOT PLAYING THE VICTIM!) I have done countless hours of research trying to figure out how I can find happiness and what I can do with my life. I have a girl who loves me and I love her but when we moved into an apartment together i would sneak off and smoke crack and use all our money. we eventually broke up and i moved back in to my mom's house. I got clean and like i said I work out, eat healthy, meditate I even cut back on smoking cigarettes and I dont smoke weed anymore. I dont get along with anyone... I am soo sad and soo tired, I just want this to end. This is my last hope, is there anything anyone can suggest I can do? I want so badly just to go into a dark abyss and never remember anything and just be free

have u try do meditations
affirmations
rituals and works to fix ur situation?
ask Gods for help and look for way to solve
there is always a way

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sarah Payton <sexciblond66@... wrote:

no I did not, can anybody HELP to guide Mr the right direction, I'm
scarred really scared of what would happen,I don't want to leave my son
behind.

On Monday, June 10, 2013, John De Witt <jdewitt2011@... wrote:

She do it yet?

What happens to a soul after they commit suicide? My previous religion states you go directly to hell for casting away, "gods greatest gift" what really happens though? Just wondering...

My guess would be that you end up hurling yourself backwards, in "taking your own life". It's said to be an incredibly selfish thing to do, so I hear.

I heard the samurai's would stab themselves in the gut when committing suicide, to painfully remind themselves in the next life not to make the same mistake again, one that caused them to kill themselves in the first place.

Suicide is a really shitty way out. But if there are no other options and you are about to die, anyway. If the enemy is on the lookout for you, and is readying themselves to do horrible and torturous things to you. To "use" you for experiments. To take total possession of your body for their own sinister use, then Suicide is a possible choice to make. But it is also to be consider a "last resort", really. In my opinion, anyway.

Hail the Gods of the Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David Newingham" <d.newingham@... wrote:

What happens to a soul after they commit suicide? My previous religion states you go directly to hell for casting away, "gods greatest gift" what really happens though? Just wondering...

Suicide isn't an option. The Warrior fights to his death with a grin on his face.

The point of Spiritual Satanism is to ultimatly reach Godhead and achieve immortality, to stop the aging process. Having said that, suicide seems to be a step in the opposite direction. It is understandable that some consider thigh in tough times. But it should never be the option, there is always another way. Daily meditation always help with any mental or depression issues someone is having, as it is cleaning the soul. And depression and suicidal thoughts stem from an unhealthy soul, and enemy coercing.

As for what happens. You are reincarnated like everyone else. Obviously as I said before, its a step in the other direction, as you have to start empowering yourself all over again. Not only this, but these things also carry over into your next life, these are things that are imprinted onto the soul. And will be faced as you empower the soul. Something which must be overcome on the path to reaching Godhead.

There is no 'punishment' or 'going to hell' like its told. But you will make your next life harder for yourself. We are about proserving life, and not only that, but thriving in life.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "r.lewis412" <r.lewis412@... wrote:

My guess would be that you end up hurling yourself backwards, in "taking your own life". It's said to be an incredibly selfish thing to do, so I hear.

I heard the samurai's would stab themselves in the gut when committing suicide, to painfully remind themselves in the next life not to make the same mistake again, one that caused them to kill themselves in the first place.

Suicide is a really shitty way out. But if there are no other options and you are about to die, anyway. If the enemy is on the lookout for you, and is readying themselves to do horrible and torturous things to you. To "use" you for experiments. To take total possession of your body for their own sinister use, then Suicide is a possible choice to make. But it is also to be consider a "last resort", really. In my opinion, anyway.

Hail the Gods of the Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David Newingham" <d.newingham@ wrote:

You reincarnate and in your next life you end up doing it again, I wouldn't really think about it though, it's pointless

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 24 Jul 2013, at 04:15 a.m., "David Newingham" <d.newingham@... wrote:

You don't necessarily do it again. The troubles could manifest in other ways. And if you are meditating and cleaning out the soul, it will be faced and overcome.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mazin Kamal <mazink02@... wrote:

You reincarnate and in your next life you end up doing it again, I wouldn't really think about it though, it's pointless

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph Göebels

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

That's the cold hard reality. Reincarnation has been scientifically proven to exist in million dollar studies by large university institutes such as the University of Virginia.  Most people commit suicide to escape their problems. So you don't even get that. You just get more causation of underlying problems following you into the next round of existence. That knowledge understood would stop most suicide because people would know they are not going to get what they want from it. Infact the total opposite.
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:05:01 AM
  You don't necessarily do it again. The troubles could manifest in other ways. And if you are meditating and cleaning out the soul, it will be faced and overcome.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Mazin Kamal <mazink02@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph Göebels

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Hi, i want to kill myself, any idea what will happen? and what's the quickest and less painful way?

I will kill myself, do you guys have an idea of what will happen? and what's the quickest and less painful methods?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back