Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

succubi

alvaro lopos

its been 4 months i did the ritual for succubi and nothing happened .what is the time period
for succubi to come.when i thing of succubi i feel hot in my body.

How astrally opened and empowered are you? Cause she may have come to you already and you can't sense her.

Understand that the Demons are not slaves, They are Gods. The ritual for succubi is not for everyone, it is for people who are know the Demons. A Demon is not going to come have sex with some random person.

Depends on how open you are. She may be there and you just aren't open enough. I know someone who got their incubus almost immediately. She adores him.
Hail Father Satan

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 9:23 AM, alvaro lopos <alvarolopos@... wrote:
  its been 4 months i did the ritual for succubi and nothing happened .what is the time period

<td val[/IMG]Dude i never said tey are slaves think. Ive had good girlfriends. Do i think of them as slaves? I have a mother do i think f her as a slave?and ive had mentors. Do i think of them as slaves? No no i dont. And besides i sed" i would b nice"

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] succubi
Sent: Tue, Apr 1, 2014 11:39:45 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Depends on how open you are. She may be there and you just aren't open enough. I know someone who got their incubus almost immediately. She adores him.
Hail Father Satan

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 9:23 AM, alvaro lopos <alvarolopos@... wrote:

[/TD]

I did the ritual and my incubus came instantly. He even said he has been watching over me my whole life

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back