Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Succubi

[email protected]

Dear Brothers & Sisters in FATHER: it has been quit some time since I had posted anything here. I won't get into why, as I don't want this to be a whining session. Although I will state one of my issues to explain my necessity for coming to you on this topic. I'll try to make it quick; I will turn 34 this coming February. Last August I broke my back, becoming paraplegic. I have lost most use of body functions from the waist down. Have given up hope(leaving MOST of the story out) of ever having a 1/2 way decent relationship ever again. I have come (after MUCH contiplation, & study) to the conclusion that most, if not all, of my issues can be taken care of with one working: that of establishing a monogamous love relationship with one of our GOD's! At this point in my life, this is my SOLE purpose (or goal rather) in life; set aside, of course, spiritual advancement and the like. I REALY hope I'm coming across correctly. Anyway, I have read up on all I could find on the topic on the JOS, and am still left with many questions as to how to go about this: it says to find a demon I'm compatible with; in what ways, & how? I must 1st do a ritual to FATHER, a standard ritual, any certain moon phase? It says as well to use masturbation to the point of climax; how necessary is this, is there an alternative, as this isn't an option for me. I'm sure there are more questions, that I just can't think of right now, so if anyone has ANY knowledge/experience on this, will you PLEASE tell me ALL you know, or can think of! This is EXTREMLY important to me- and Is in NO WAY just about sex for me!!! I feel a need to explain in more detail all the ways this will help me; just so you know why & how important this is to me, but at the same time refuse to lay all my issues on you, nor do I feel obligated to justify myself-having said I Do apologize if that sounded rude or anything, so I will just thank you all very much for listening, and for any and all advise you may offer!
Dark Blessings; J-SIN
HAIL LORD SATAN!!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

I was here wondering and reading when someone does a ritual it says state your needd and we say, write it down, etc. But was wondering do succubuses are free to choose who they interact with or are they forced to be woth one of us. Also can deeper feelings develop over time like love?

If you do the ritual what is a good psycik level to do the ritual by that I mean when I can see and interact with them with out oija board of other means. Yes I know it takes time but at what lvl is easyer to accomplish. I also know it can be done at any lvl and what meditations help

HAIL SATAN!!!

I too am curious about more information on this. Either I am not browsing the JoS site correctly, missing something or am just plain doing something wrong, I would like more info. I did have an odd experience when I kindly asked Father to send me a succubi and did some meditating(still new to it) whilst referring to the incubi/succubus page I had experienced something I never felt before. Although they were pleasureful sensations, they were not long lasting at all. I would also love to know how I can contact the succubus who visited me because I am still very spiritually weak and perhaps I am not strong enough to do so without means of a tool. Any tips? Also I am not aware of many things in Satanism, as I am still new and have not done my dedication. Im hoping there is a group who meet regularly in SoCal and how I can get more information on them.

HAIL SATAN!

So I decided to try and summon a succubus. One of the best decisions I've ever made. Well, sexually anyway. The energy that I feel from her is amazing. I mean, to be perfectly frank, I'm having some of the most intense orgasms ever. And I love it. So my question is this. Is it normal for a human to fall in love with a succubi?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adam" <daebes23@... wrote:
So I decided to try and summon a succubus. One of the best decisions I've ever made. Well, sexually anyway. The energy that I feel from her is amazing. I mean, to be perfectly frank, I'm having some of the most intense orgasms ever. And I love it. So my question is this. Is it normal for a human to fall in love with a succubi?
when finding a demon lover... does one have to start with sexual activity? or can one merely.. meet them? i understand sexual activity is important to them but does it have to be the begining? i understand once a match is made intercourse is a given. but... what if one is genuinely looking for a partner? a signifigant other of sorts.

kidnickels17, than maybe ask Father for a Succubus but specify that you want a closed relationship.

You have to be 200% sure that you will NOT betray Her, because...

"Some Demons are monogamus, in that they only have one partner and this goes both ways. These Demons take monogamy VERY seriously and if a relationship is violated by a human being, the partner of the human being could in the worst of cases wind up dead. Demons are known like humans to become very jealous."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html

And what's wrong with having sex with a Demon? What, some xian thoughts like 'no sex before marriage' ?

Because I don't understand why would you not want to have sex with a Succubus, meeting her at the same time...

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnickels17" <kidnickels17@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adam" <daebes23@ wrote:

when finding a demon lover... does one have to start with sexual activity? or can one merely.. meet them? i understand sexual activity is important to them but does it have to be the begining? i understand once a match is made intercourse is a given. but... what if one is genuinely looking for a partner? a signifigant other of sorts.

I, Personally have had the pleasure of meeting one. However this man exclaimed his love (understandably so) and I for one would rather start a relationship like so. When it comes to being in love, especial with a Goddess, (not just something you call a pretty human, but a GODESS!) Its completely natural to feel the respect due for there more than sexual. I am truly happy for you!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:08:51 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Succubi
  kidnickels17, than maybe ask Father for a Succubus but specify that you want a closed relationship.

"Some Demons are monogamus, in that they only have one partner and this goes both ways. These Demons take monogamy VERY seriously and if a relationship is violated by a human being, the partner of the human being could in the worst of cases wind up dead. Demons are known like humans to become very jealous."

And what's wrong with having sex with a Demon? What, some xian thoughts like 'no sex before marriage' ?

Because I don't understand why would you not want to have sex with a Succubus, meeting her at the same time...

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnickels17" <kidnickels17@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adam" <daebes23@ wrote:

Of course it is! If you love her, then you love her and that's that.
And if she feels the same, then it's all good.

On 10/18/11, eremoslukos8@... <eremoslukos8@... wrote:
I, Personally have had the pleasure of meeting one. However this man
exclaimed his love (understandably so) and I for one would rather start a
relationship like so. When it comes to being in love, especial with a
Goddess, (not just something you call a pretty human, but a GODESS!) Its
completely natural to feel the respect due for there more than sexual. I am
truly happy for you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:08:51
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Succubi

kidnickels17, than maybe ask Father for a Succubus but specify that you want
a closed relationship.

"Some Demons are monogamus, in that they only have one partner and this goes
both ways. These Demons take monogamy VERY seriously and if a relationship
is violated by a human being, the partner of the human being could in the
worst of cases wind up dead. Demons are known like humans to become very
jealous."

And what's wrong with having sex with a Demon? What, some xian thoughts like
'no sex before marriage' ?

Because I don't understand why would you not want to have sex with a
Succubus, meeting her at the same time...

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnickels17" <kidnickels17@...
wrote:

So I decided to try and summon a succubus. One of the best decisions
I've ever made. Well, sexually anyway. The energy that I feel from her
is amazing. I mean, to be perfectly frank, I'm having some of the most
intense orgasms ever. And I love it. So my question is this. Is it
normal for a human to fall in love with a succubi?

when finding a demon lover... does one have to start with sexual activity?
or can one merely.. meet them? i understand sexual activity is important
to them but does it have to be the begining? i understand once a match is
made intercourse is a given. but... what if one is genuinely looking for a
partner? a signifigant other of sorts.

I just wish I knew another way to summon one. The only way I know how is through the orgasm of masturbation, which, since accident, is an impossibility for me! :*( if ANYone knows ANY other say, I'd be eternally great full to hear any suggestions! Thank you so very much!
HAIL SATAN!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:35:18 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Succubi
  Of course it is! If you love her, then you love her and that's that.
And if she feels the same, then it's all good.

On 10/18/11, eremoslukos8@... <eremoslukos8@... wrote:
I, Personally have had the pleasure of meeting one. However this man
exclaimed his love (understandably so) and I for one would rather start a
relationship like so. When it comes to being in love, especial with a
Goddess, (not just something you call a pretty human, but a GODESS!) Its
completely natural to feel the respect due for there more than sexual. I am
truly happy for you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:08:51
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Succubi

kidnickels17, than maybe ask Father for a Succubus but specify that you want
a closed relationship.

"Some Demons are monogamus, in that they only have one partner and this goes
both ways. These Demons take monogamy VERY seriously and if a relationship
is violated by a human being, the partner of the human being could in the
worst of cases wind up dead. Demons are known like humans to become very
jealous."

And what's wrong with having sex with a Demon? What, some xian thoughts like
'no sex before marriage' ?

Because I don't understand why would you not want to have sex with a
Succubus, meeting her at the same time...

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnickels17" <kidnickels17@...
wrote:

So I decided to try and summon a succubus. One of the best decisions
I've ever made. Well, sexually anyway. The energy that I feel from her
is amazing. I mean, to be perfectly frank, I'm having some of the most
intense orgasms ever. And I love it. So my question is this. Is it
normal for a human to fall in love with a succubi?

when finding a demon lover... does one have to start with sexual activity?
or can one merely.. meet them? i understand sexual activity is important
to them but does it have to be the begining? i understand once a match is
made intercourse is a given. but... what if one is genuinely looking for a
partner? a signifigant other of sorts.

Do any of you have a succubi? If so how is it? Is it physical? Or more astral? And do they come to you every night?can they appear in broad daylight? Do they only come to you when you go to your bed? Can one marry a succubi? Can others see the succubi aswell?can you and the succubi do other things together aswell, physical things? I want a succubi, but I'd like a monogamous relationship with a succubi. Any info or advice on specific meditations to obtain my desire would be appreciated greatly.

To thee, O Satan, glory be, and praise,
In Heaven, once thy kingdom, the abyss
Of Hell, where, now, thou dreamest silently
Grant that my soul, one day, beneath the Tree
Of Knowledge, may rest near thee, when o'erhead,
Like a new Temple, its wide branches spread!

HAIL SATAN!!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

<td val[/IMG]My suggestion is that you read the info on the JoS site about them its very informative.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: Jos main E-group email address <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Succubi
Sent: Wed, Dec 12, 2012 9:35:53 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Do any of you have a succubi? If so how is it? Is it physical? Or more astral? And do they come to you every night?can they appear in broad daylight? Do they only come to you when you go to your bed? Can one marry a succubi? Can others see the succubi aswell?can you and the succubi do other things together aswell, physical things? I want a succubi, but I'd like a monogamous relationship with a succubi. Any info or advice on specific meditations to obtain my desire would be appreciated greatly.

HAIL SATAN!!

[/TD]

I did, I'd like more information on a succubi.. ..Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 09:31:54 -0800 (PST)To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com<[email protected]; will199313@...<will199313@...ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Succubi

<td val[/IMG]My suggestion is that you read the info on the JoS site about them its very informative.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: Jos main E-group email address <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Succubi
Sent: Wed, Dec 12, 2012 9:35:53 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Do any of you have a succubi? If so how is it? Is it physical? Or more astral? And do they come to you every night?can they appear in broad daylight? Do they only come to you when you go to your bed? Can one marry a succubi? Can others see the succubi aswell?can you and the succubi do other things together aswell, physical things? I want a succubi, but I'd like a monogamous relationship with a succubi. Any info or advice on specific meditations to obtain my desire would be appreciated greatly.

HAIL SATAN!!

[/TD]

How do i make contact with a Goddess who perhaps likes me? or how do i have a demon girlfriend and a satanic girlfriend?

I really want a relationship with a Goddess or Demoness and for a long while i have had this longing that only a boyfriend or partner would have to a person where true love once existed. i am single at the moment as well as i can never have a long-term relationship. i feel lonely sometimes as in with my heart and i only pray that i may speak to a Goddess or Demoness and to perhaps find a lover. Who not necessarily is there for sexual experiences but for a relationship that a person would and can have with their love. I know that feel like i have this sense of love and care a person in a relationship would have. Am i wrong in everything that i am saying? am i being foolosh about my experiences that i have felt? i am completely true and certain and serious about the LHP that it even scares me. i have no fear and wish to have a love filled relationship with a demoness or Goddess. I know i will never leave her or forsake her or do her wrong or cheat on her with a girl we did not discuss about. i will protect her and treat her with sincere respect and above all the love she really and truelly deserves. so in essencess, i wish to love a Goddess or Demoness as well as a satanic girl from my region. Is this even possible?

Of Corse is not wrong, I feel the same thing. All you need to know is in http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joshua.purdy267" <joshua.purdy267@... wrote:

I really want a relationship with a Goddess or Demoness and for a long while i have had this longing that only a boyfriend or partner would have to a person where true love once existed. i am single at the moment as well as i can never have a long-term relationship. i feel lonely sometimes as in with my heart and i only pray that i may speak to a Goddess or Demoness and to perhaps find a lover. Who not necessarily is there for sexual experiences but for a relationship that a person would and can have with their love. I know that feel like i have this sense of love and care a person in a relationship would have. Am i wrong in everything that i am saying? am i being foolosh about my experiences that i have felt? i am completely true and certain and serious about the LHP that it even scares me. i have no fear and wish to have a love filled relationship with a demoness or Goddess. I know i will never leave her or forsake her or do her wrong or cheat on her with a girl we did not discuss about. i will protect her and treat her with sincere respect and above all the love she really and truelly deserves. so in essencess, i wish to love a Goddess or Demoness as well as a satanic girl from my region. Is this even possible?

I think you misunderstand monogamous relationships:

"I know i will never leave her or forsake her or do her wrong or cheat on her with a girl we did not discuss about."

This is wrong because you say afterwards:

"i wish to love a Goddess or Demoness as well as a satanic girl from my region."

If you wish both things then why do you not ask for a free relationship with a succubus anyway?? Because that's a bit hypocritical in my opinion to say that you don't want to cheat her yet at the same time you want relationship with another girl. What applies to human relationships also applies in relationships with succubi/incubi. Try saying that to a human woman: "You know I love you and I'll never cheat you with anyone else besides your best friend Jessica. Will marry me?" Chances are that she'll slap you as you're insulting her intelligence this way. If you want a monogamous relationship with a succubus, that means you won't cheat her with ANYONE, *PERIOD*. Not even a Satanist girl. Otherwise you can just ask for a free relationship where everyone involved is allowed to have multiple partners. This IS possible, yes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joshua.purdy267" <joshua.purdy267@... wrote:

I dedicated when I was 11 but I have neglected to really further myself until a year or so ago. Yes i should have worked harder but no I'm not lying. I have come far but there only certain things i misunderstood 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back