Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Succubi Ritual

Treetrunks

So after my dedication ritual; which is set for the next full Moon, September 12th, and then after the 6 Month Training Program, I was hoping to perform the Succubi/Incubi Ritual. But I do have a few questions. I would prefer answers from people who have done the succubi ritual, more specifically the monogamous ones. What is it like? Is there an age minimum? And last, it only talks about masturbation, but do they literally come to you? And when I mean come to you, I mean, visible, able to feel and hear them, and have a physical self.

Heh slow down boy. It is amazing. I dont believe there is an age limit, no. And yes they come to you. But you will only see and feel them depending on how spiritually open you are. Keep meditating and remember. Having a demon lover is a very big decision and they last forever, not just this life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Treetrunks" <aroehed@... wrote:

So after my dedication ritual; which is set for the next full Moon, September 12th, and then after the 6 Month Training Program, I was hoping to perform the Succubi/Incubi Ritual. But I do have a few questions. I would prefer answers from people who have done the succubi ritual, more specifically the monogamous ones. What is it like? Is there an age minimum? And last, it only talks about masturbation, but do they literally come to you? And when I mean come to you, I mean, visible, able to feel and hear them, and have a physical self.

They do literally come to you but astrally not physically. Don't tell me that you expect an ET from Orion to come to you in less than one second in her physical form? Of course they can't do that, they dont' have their physical bodies on earth.

What means is that they will visit you with their astral bodies and if you are astrally open you'll see them in your mind, and some effects can be felt physically.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Treetrunks" <aroehed@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back