Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Stupid STUPID dream interpretations!!!

Light Yagami

Hello! D:<This is a post mostly to inform (although the old members amongst you are probably well aware of it) how disguuustingly the dream interpretations have been distorted!I had a dream about a black cat and so I decided to check what the dream interpretations/meanings on the Internet have to say about cats as a dream symbolism. OH, THE SHIT I READ!!!!!!!!!!

Everywhere it is written that cats are something bad, ill-luck and bullshit!!! I got so angry... I like cats, and I would never think of them as an ill omen!

So, first of all I would like to give these links: http://www.whats-your-sign.com/cat-anim ... olism.html + http://www.whats-your-sign.com/animals-in-dreams.html
that I found very nice interpretations and not infested with jewish brainwashing.

Secondly, I would like to say that dreams can be interpretated in many ways.
A dream could be a message from the Gods, and no dream interpretation could help you with it, but your own instinct and "gut" telling you what it means. A dream could also simply be an experience we had, or a desire we have and think of it/want it so intensely that we dream of it in our sleep.
A dream could also be some kind of a message (like the one I had) and dream interpretations can greatly help you but I recommend you to search in MORE THAN ONE dream interpretation site (or books etc) because there is so much misinformation, it will only misguide us!
A dream could also be a vision of the future.
A dream could also be a message from your Guardian, or your Guardian themselves appearing to you. Both times that I found my Guardian Demon and Demoness, I was dreaming of animals. :p The first time I was dreaming of random cats and dogs all the time. The second time I was dreaming only of cats. :) So, I searched for Demons here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html
the ones under the list "Animals" and then I looked at their Sigils. I had positive indication when I found them (a nice feeling/energy and when I was in great doubt, I even asked them and they responded to me again with feeling or with words).

So, this is all I had to say.I really got outraged with the dream interpretations about cats... I got very very very angry.But oh! I would like to say one more thing about cats. If you are the kind of person who is still very heavily influenced by the jewish brainwashing (that we were all receiving until we found Satan's Truth) and subconsciously believe that cats are a bad omen, then indeed, if you dream of a cat it could mean something bad to you, because you, subconsciously consider cats to be something bad. Therefore your dream will follow your subconscious and accordingly try to give you a message that will be clear to you.
However, I do not and never did consider cats evil, so when I read these interpretations I just became furious... This is also why it's important to trust your instinct. Maybe the dream interpretation says something, but you believe something else/something different, you *feel* a different symbolism for your dream.Trust your instinct.

The same bullshit the church used to brainwash everyone into thinking cats were "the devil" which resulted in the black plague nearly killing all of Europe huh?I fucking hate jewish brainwashing bullshit.It's not only incredibly destructive but is embarrassingly stupid.
And I had a weird and very real dream myself this morning. I dreamt that the plasma globe I sleep next to started shorting out so I turned it off and it was STILL ON.Then I tried unplugging it and it was STILL on and was still electrocuting me. Then it melted and the electricity started to engulf me and I could PHYSICALLY feel this.
I'm not sure if I was having some kind of astral experience and somehow linked myself to my plasma globe but the electrified gas inside it is a different color now.It's certainly worth further experimentation.
HAIL SATAN!

On Thursday, October 1, 2015 12:40 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello! D:<This is a post mostly to inform (although the old members amongst you are probably well aware of it) how disguuustingly the dream interpretations have been distorted!I had a dream about a black cat and so I decided to check what the dream interpretations/meanings on the Internet have to say about cats as a dream symbolism. OH, THE SHIT I READ!!!!!!!!!!

Everywhere it is written that cats are something bad, ill-luck and bullshit!!! I got so angry... I like cats, and I would never think of them as an ill omen!

So, first of all I would like to give these links: http://www.whats-your-sign.com/cat-anim ... olism.html + http://www.whats-your-sign.com/animals-in-dreams.html
that I found very nice interpretations and not infested with jewish brainwashing.

Secondly, I would like to say that dreams can be interpretated in many ways.
A dream could be a message from the Gods, and no dream interpretation could help you with it, but your own instinct and "gut" telling you what it means. A dream could also simply be an experience we had, or a desire we have and think of it/want it so intensely that we dream of it in our sleep.
A dream could also be some kind of a message (like the one I had) and dream interpretations can greatly help you but I recommend you to search in MORE THAN ONE dream interpretation site (or books etc) because there is so much misinformation, it will only misguide us!
A dream could also be a vision of the future.
A dream could also be a message from your Guardian, or your Guardian themselves appearing to you. Both times that I found my Guardian Demon and Demoness, I was dreaming of animals. :p The first time I was dreaming of random cats and dogs all the time. The second time I was dreaming only of cats. :) So, I searched for Demons here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html
the ones under the list "Animals" and then I looked at their Sigils. I had positive indication when I found them (a nice feeling/energy and when I was in great doubt, I even asked them and they responded to me again with feeling or with words).

So, this is all I had to say.I really got outraged with the dream interpretations about cats... I got very very very angry.But oh! I would like to say one more thing about cats. If you are the kind of person who is still very heavily influenced by the jewish brainwashing (that we were all receiving until we found Satan's Truth) and subconsciously believe that cats are a bad omen, then indeed, if you dream of a cat it could mean something bad to you, because you, subconsciously consider cats to be something bad. Therefore your dream will follow your subconscious and accordingly try to give you a message that will be clear to you.
However, I do not and never did consider cats evil, so when I read these interpretations I just became furious... This is also why it's important to trust your instinct. Maybe the dream interpretation says something, but you believe something else/something different, you *feel* a different symbolism for your dream.Trust your instinct.

We have a book of dreams at home and it used to be right about the dreams I was having.

Here are the interpretations for

CAT:

To see or have a female cat - deceit and envy will make you angry
Male cat - a dangerous enemy is near
To kill or hit a cat - you'll know how to defend yourself from wickedness
Sleeping cat - don't trust sly, crooked people
Black cat - enemy's wickedness and malice will angry you
White cat - don't give in to hypocrites
Getting clawed or bit by a cat - be careful of wicked people
If you eat a cat - adultery. Help in bad form * I don't understand this one I tried my best translating it.
Meowing cat - conflict, restlessness
If you defend yourself from a cat - don't let yourself be cheated
To feed a cat - you will harvest ungratefulness and ingratitude
Surrounded by plenty of cats - you are surrounded by disloyal friends and servants

You were correct most of these are negative. I agree with Light Yagami's dream interpretations. It might sound like a bunch of bullshit but this book and my dreams combined once foretold death of someone close. Later that day I found out that someone in my not-so-close family has commit suicide. Well it's close family but I wasn't close with that particular person. Anyhow I don't want to sound negative or scare you or whatever because this might be a working from the enemy.. I have had plenty of bad dreams and negative interpretations which came true sooner or later. I started paying more attention to my feelings when I wake up. I sometimes have normal dreams but I wake up restless or have nightmares and wake up calm. Also there are just the dreams where our brains organize the things we have been thinking and doing lately. Usually weird dreams without any effect on emotions. I have found out that if I wake up with strong feelings the dreams might have a meaning.

Ok well I read a few other dream interpretations and I think this book is a xian bullshit. I just had to check what it says about dreams of church. Nevermind .. My dreams were probably inflicted by an enemy.

In my experience dreams get more an more literal the more you clear your subconscious and open you third eye. They go from abstract symbolism to outright imagery... for instance I had a dream where the only thing I could remember from it was a brightly coloured rainbow. The next morning dropping my children off at school I saw perhaps the most vivid rainbow I have ever seen. I have had many dreams like this, usually of irrelevant events but occasionally helpful

Well I had a dream last night where the greys tried to attack me by modifying the dreamscape to look like a city and then trying to kill me with a mafia car they mounted guns onto.Then I just flew onto the car and smashed it, picked it up one handed and swatted the greys with it like it was a flyswatter and their disguised forms were screaming "WAIT WHAT THE FUCK! HOW DID HE DO THAT!"So if nothing else I can brute force my way through even the most retarded amalgamated dreamscape and tear it to shreds.

On Friday, October 23, 2015 7:26 PM, "ivan.folghera@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

In my experience dreams get more an more literal the more you clear your subconscious and open you third eye. They go from abstract symbolism to outright imagery... for instance I had a dream where the only thing I could remember from it was a brightly coloured rainbow. The next morning dropping my children off at school I saw perhaps the most vivid rainbow I have ever seen. I have had many dreams like this, usually of irrelevant events but occasionally helpful

I had a dream my girlfriend gave birth to a baby boy. 7 days later we find out she's pregnant! A true glimpse into the future. I find out Monday if it's boy or girl. Hail Satan!!!

@Light Yagami.

This is not going to  the easiest thing you have ever read, but it's for your, and others' benefit.

Stop watching anime now. It's ultimately a jewish institution in reality. I gave up anime because I was taught by a High Ranking Pagan Goddesses along with Father Satan about it being rehashed Paganism, in the form of confusion, and jewishness in it ultimately.

I left it because it is no good for your Soul. In order to Spiritually Advance you need to give it up. This also goes to anyone else still watching it. There is no Satan in anime, even though it tries to mimic Paganism, it is not. It's just not true. That's what almost all Japanese media is like these days. Be very selective in what you watch, and listen to.

@discipleoftheGods this was a very irrelevant thing to say in this post about dream interpretations... :O(unless yahoo fucked up again?)But, I am veeery aware of how jewish infested the majority of anime are. It is a sad truth...

Which is why I have such a hard time finding a good anime to watch haha
But there is this anime I've mentioned many times (Natsume Yuujinchou) that HAS helped me, personally, in regards to my past lives and such. It really has helped me a lot.
It is very nice of you to advice me, and I appreciate it. :)
But I have already realized the jewish disturbance in the anime, and it is the reason I've abandoned all of the on-going anime I was watching. :pDon't worry. :)
Στις 11:13 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 25 Οκτωβρίου 2015, ο/η "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

@Light Yagami.

This is not going to  the easiest thing you have ever read, but it's for your, and others' benefit.

Stop watching anime now. It's ultimately a jewish institution in reality. I gave up anime because I was taught by a High Ranking Pagan Goddesses along with Father Satan about it being rehashed Paganism, in the form of confusion, and jewishness in it ultimately.

I left it because it is no good for your Soul. In order to Spiritually Advance you need to give it up. This also goes to anyone else still watching it. There is no Satan in anime, even though it tries to mimic Paganism, it is not. It's just not true. That's what almost all Japanese media is like these days. Be very selective in what you watch, and listen to.

Hold up, would that make it a bad thing for me to have developed my artistic skills in the art style that is anime? I quit watching anime, but I had been an author of a massive novel for 3-4 years, until I decided to simply draw everything that I had made for it, and it is all in anime style. My improvement in art has been inspired mainly by anime, and I am also working on mini-animations, but is it really a bad thing for me to create things like that? I mean, considering what you said about the general idea of anime.The story I have created so far even contains a number of Satanic references and some symbolism, and I don't think it would be possible for me to completely forget everything I know about drawing.

@moekcrocell we are talking about anime on television and such that IS CONTROLLED by the jews. Obviously if you made something on your own, that has no jewish influence, then you have our support.

Στις 2:14 π.μ. Τρίτη, 27 Οκτωβρίου 2015, ο/η "moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hold up, would that make it a bad thing for me to have developed my artistic skills in the art style that is anime? I quit watching anime, but I had been an author of a massive novel for 3-4 years, until I decided to simply draw everything that I had made for it, and it is all in anime style. My improvement in art has been inspired mainly by anime, and I am also working on mini-animations, but is it really a bad thing for me to create things like that? I mean, considering what you said about the general idea of anime.The story I have created so far even contains a number of Satanic references and some symbolism, and I don't think it would be possible for me to completely forget everything I know about drawing.

DBZ was censored by jews but definitely Satanic. Look at the allegories and how whenever Hercule Satan shows up everyone starts screaming and cheering "SATAN! SATAN! SATAN! THE HERO OF THE EARTH!"Then there's the Anime Magi where it is LOADED with Satanic allegories and the bad guys are jewish looking "magicians" sucking the life force of humanity to fuel their magic and call all "non-magicians" GOY.
There were positive references to Astaroth, Zagan, Paimon, many other Demons how the jews run the slave trade, how central banks with paper currency are a giant ponzi scheme that only enslave nations and more! Though their portrayal of these Demons were somewhat disrespectful in my opinion, they were portrayed as nice people but kinda silly at the same time.But you take what you can get when it comes to Satanic allegories the jews didn't censor.

By the way the jews tried to BAN Magi from being aired because they saw through the allegories. It's on netflix now though.
Personally I think as long as you watch with discretion then it's totally fine. I don't watch any of the stuff anymore but I do still use games and anime for ideas as an artist.

On Monday, October 26, 2015 11:08 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@moekcrocell we are talking about anime on television and such that IS CONTROLLED by the jews. Obviously if you made something on your own, that has no jewish influence, then you have our support.

Στις 2:14 π.μ. Τρίτη, 27 Οκτωβρίου 2015, ο/η "moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

dragon ball super says there is 12 universes and that the universes that combined are 13 are twins(7+6, 2+11, etc..). How truth is this, makes me think of the 12 houses of the natal chart, that when you get out of the wheel of reincarnation you complete the 13th house or something.

Em Terça-feira, 27 de Outubro de 2015 4:08, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

I want to contribute to this by adding this bit of advice: There is a huge difference between a nightmare and an enemy attack. A nightmare may be scary stressful and whatnot, but it's normal. An attack dream has all of that and more but you'll most likely notice no matter your spiritual level that you feel like someone is nearby, and it's not a pleasant feeling. You can definitely sense an intruder and the sensation is more similar to when you notice the tilt of the earth start changing, or the weather changing. It's like an atmosphere, but collosal like my examples not social like a room full of angry people.

Alright, thanks for the clarification, Light. Yeah, Fake Name, I also have created positive references to the Gods and negative ones to mainstream stereotype in a few sections of my story. The main character was murdered by an angel (who I purposely made malevolent/evil), and wakes up in this enormous tropical rainforest and it's all beautiful, and she is told by the person who awakes her that she is in Hell, the main character being confused because she had always imagined it to be like how everybody says that it's all fire and death or some shit. Also, the people she meets throughout the story are mostly Demons, who positively urge and lead the main character to deviate through dozens of environments in order to fight a malevolent energy of 'Corruption' (reference to Christianity) that had infested environments and created monstrosities out of residents and all. As another reference, the representatives and creators of that corruptive energy used their stuff to make everyone think the Empress of Hell (reference to Father Satan, but the character is a female who looks nothing like him) was the one who plagued everything. The Empress is an ineffably wise, calm individual, who provides the main character with knowledge to advance herself to obtain her 'absolute power' (reference to the Magnum Opus). But yeah, that's a few of the references I've made so far. Bet it'd be banned if I ever complete it as an anime, though, LOL.

All of you just don't seem to understand. I will point out what I personally have been taught about anime from Father Satan, and a High Ranking Pagan Goddesses who is currently my dog because Father Satan chose Her to be.

Anime insights childlike behavoir, and childlike mentalities. No matter how you try to get around it with Satanic Allegories it is still Spiritually corrupting, whether in Manga form, or in Anime form. There is no way around that. I owned and recently got rid of Naruto the first season. Why? Because I was not able to Spiritually progress that proper way. All of these things get attached to your Soul, the enemy uses these things against you. Do you think Hitler would have been sitting in his house reading Manga, or watching Anime while Humanity needed saving? No. That would have shown an extreme lack of respect for the Reich and Father Satan Himself, including a lack of self respect.

Anime keeps people from being full on adults, and creates a lot of enemy like behavior in the individual. I am in the process of handling the addiction to Anime, and it is not easy, as I am having attention on a daily basis about NOT watching it even though I have a computer and access to the internet, watching Anime online is also not proper. Even if there are legitimate business deals, it's still against the law.
Original laws state that one cannot, nor should they pirate any form of material that they do not readily own, and can PROVE they own. Unless it's for creative purposes, such as an artistic movement.

I am now growing up because I REFUSE to watch it, and I am receiving attention because of it. I ignore it, but nevertheless my point remains the same. The same with porn. Porn is very bad for your Soul, and mental health in general. If there is nudity for creative purposes such as art, or for people to enjoy such as in a Ritual then it's fine, but porn is extremely disgusting, and degrades Humanity. It's nothing short of a mockery of Humanity, and our Sexuality in whatever form it comes in. Whether it comes in the form of Heterosexual, Bisexual, Homosexual, Transgender, or Hymaphrodite. These things are all to be respected, and celebrated not made into some kind of show. This is our Sexuality in whatever form it comes in. Do you understand the monumental damage Porn does? I am personally getting over it, and I had a lack of desire to even have a Sexual Life, or a companion because of it, it also made me non-productive.

These things are BOTH Jewish inventions. It's time to seperate ourselves from the enemy, and start living like Satanist, and Beings of Light, Soldiers of Satan. Do you want to Spiritually progress that slowly? Do you wish to achieve the Magnum Opus? These things are like chains.

Break them, and truly take your Spiritual Progress seriously. This is a serious path, not to be taken lightly. You have to be able to recognize which forms of media worldwide from ALL countries are not healthy as a Spiritual Satanist and not read,  watch or listen to them. I no longer bother with multiple forms of Metal, Anime, or Porn, as these things are not healthy, and are not very productive in a truly Spiritual Life. These are plenty of other things you can enjoy, such as personal hobbies with friends, or personal interests I am personally planning to go to college when I get enough money and time to, and try to make a musical career out of it, and I am able to find this in my life and get to my goal eventually because I have focus, and not something like TV, Anime, Porn, or Video Games which are not healthy, and take personal time up you could be doing something constructive with.

As the saying goes, you reap what you sow. Your life should be more important than something that spends your time like that.

Your statements do sound correct, provided by what you said about anime addicting you and how it can deteriorate one's growing up to be an adult, although I'd like to state that I have not watched any anime for months, and do not intend to view any for a very long time. Also, I am the one who created mine's storyline, the entire character amount, environment, character abilities/costumes/names/weapons, and everything else, but the only times when I had to view anime-styled artwork created by others (who were possibly and unfortunately Jews) was for inspiration or ideas for my own. Additionally, based on what Light Yagami had stated, if I created everything myself (with obviously no Jewish influence), I don't think there is anything for me to worry about my situation of working on my story in anime style.
You had stated that anime incites childlike behavior, which may often be true in cases such as with Pokémon's Wobbuffet who is often obnoxious and repetitive and can be annoying and all by saying the same thing over and over all the time. However, I will mention a few of my own scenes which suggest the complete opposite of childish behavior, that mentally mature the main character. In one area, the main character enters an underground mechanical laboratory where she meets humanoid works of machinery (i.e androids), of which one had taught herself not to ever smile. When the main character asks why the android does not smile, she answers by telling her that she considers happiness and such to be drawbacks, since the happier and more confident one is, the more they will feel the opposite when something does not go according to their preference (she says this due to having failed numerous battle operations she had taken part in, in the past). Another part that 'wakes' the main character in this sense is when she enters a citadel on a canyon, where she battles 10 test subjects who had been restored to their previous physical forms they had before they had deceased/been murdered. Upon the main character stating to herself that she has no strength left, the particular test subject who she is battling begins to shed tears, lividly lecturing the main character on the fact that she could have had it much, much worse, since that test subject had once been abandoned and neglected by her direct relatives, left with *actual* nothing but her axe that she had wielded until her death.
Continuing my statement against yours on that matter, you had also stated that anime often creates Jewish and/or enemy-like behavior within an individual, which is actually not incorrect. I have indeed played anime-style games where in the game world 'demons' are bad-guys and that the player should hate them or whatever, and also in some shows that contain stereotyped depictions of 'crazy' people and how they should be incarcerated and all (I especially hate such content; remember how I was in an asylum?). However, again, I shall tell you about a few of my own scenes that actually *counter* stereotypes that audiences usually go with. One being something I've previously stated, being that the entire story takes place in Hell and that it is an extremely beautiful place in 95% of the environments the main character visits, which is meant to direct the audience from thinking in the mainstream thought of Hell being all fire and shit. Another one of the anti-stereotype/enemy behavior I had created is when the main character finally enters the temple where the Ruler of Hell (whom I spoke about in my previous post) resides, becomes all mad to the empress about how places have become shit because of her deeds and such. The empress calmly listens to the main character's delusional rant, after which she quietly states, "We despise it as much as you do," and explains a ton of things such as how the creators of The Corruption had blamed her for all the destruction (like Jews do with their shit), and also explains how she should not bring out conclusions solely based on her own suspicions without knowing anything for sure (which Jews always do, like they did to me in the asylum).
I do agree with most of the things you had said, although I believe that it does not apply to every single work under the category of this subject, given my previous statements.

---In [email protected], <descipleofthegods13@... wrote :

All of you just don't seem to understand. I will point out what I personally have been taught about anime from Father Satan, and a High Ranking Pagan Goddesses who is currently my dog because Father Satan chose Her to be.

Anime insights childlike behavoir, and childlike mentalities. No matter how you try to get around it with Satanic Allegories it is still Spiritually corrupting, whether in Manga form, or in Anime form. There is no way around that. I owned and recently got rid of Naruto the first season. Why? Because I was not able to Spiritually progress that proper way. All of these things get attached to your Soul, the enemy uses these things against you. Do you think Hitler would have been sitting in his house reading Manga, or watching Anime while Humanity needed saving? No. That would have shown an extreme lack of respect for the Reich and Father Satan Himself, including a lack of self respect.

Anime keeps people from being full on adults, and creates a lot of enemy like behavior in the individual. I am in the process of handling the addiction to Anime, and it is not easy, as I am having attention on a daily basis about NOT watching it even though I have a computer and access to the internet, watching Anime online is also not proper. Even if there are legitimate business deals, it's still against the law.
Original laws state that one cannot, nor should they pirate any form of material that they do not readily own, and can PROVE they own. Unless it's for creative purposes, such as an artistic movement.

I am now growing up because I REFUSE to watch it, and I am receiving attention because of it. I ignore it, but nevertheless my point remains the same. The same with porn. Porn is very bad for your Soul, and mental health in general. If there is nudity for creative purposes such as art, or for people to enjoy such as in a Ritual then it's fine, but porn is extremely disgusting, and degrades Humanity. It's nothing short of a mockery of Humanity, and our Sexuality in whatever form it comes in. Whether it comes in the form of Heterosexual, Bisexual, Homosexual, Transgender, or Hymaphrodite. These things are all to be respected, and celebrated not made into some kind of show. This is our Sexuality in whatever form it comes in. Do you understand the monumental damage Porn does? I am personally getting over it, and I had a lack of desire to even have a Sexual Life, or a companion because of it, it also made me non-productive.

These things are BOTH Jewish inventions. It's time to seperate ourselves from the enemy, and start living like Satanist, and Beings of Light, Soldiers of Satan. Do you want to Spiritually progress that slowly? Do you wish to achieve the Magnum Opus? These things are like chains.

Break them, and truly take your Spiritual Progress seriously. This is a serious path, not to be taken lightly. You have to be able to recognize which forms of media worldwide from ALL countries are not healthy as a Spiritual Satanist and not read,  watch or listen to them. I no longer bother with multiple forms of Metal, Anime, or Porn, as these things are not healthy, and are not very productive in a truly Spiritual Life. These are plenty of other things you can enjoy, such as personal hobbies with friends, or personal interests I am personally planning to go to college when I get enough money and time to, and try to make a musical career out of it, and I am able to find this in my life and get to my goal eventually because I have focus, and not something like TV, Anime, Porn, or Video Games which are not healthy, and take personal time up you could be doing something constructive with.

As the saying goes, you reap what you sow. Your life should be more important than something that spends your time like that.

I also haven't watched much anime and really only use games and anime to get ideas as an artist.
So far my technique is still under development but I do have fans on certain forums.But I always catch a lot of shit for my tastes too because of how I have a satanic take on things and totally rip on libertards and xians and idiots in general.

On Monday, November 2, 2015 3:33 PM, "moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Your statements do sound correct, provided by what you said about anime addicting you and how it can deteriorate one's growing up to be an adult, although I'd like to state that I have not watched any anime for months, and do not intend to view any for a very long time. Also, I am the one who created mine's storyline, the entire character amount, environment, character abilities/costumes/names/weapons, and everything else, but the only times when I had to view anime-styled artwork created by others (who were possibly and unfortunately Jews) was for inspiration or ideas for my own. Additionally, based on what Light Yagami had stated, if I created everything myself (with obviously no Jewish influence), I don't think there is anything for me to worry about my situation of working on my story in anime style.
You had stated that anime incites childlike behavior, which may often be true in cases such as with Pokémon's Wobbuffet who is often obnoxious and repetitive and can be annoying and all by saying the same thing over and over all the time. However, I will mention a few of my own scenes which suggest the complete opposite of childish behavior, that mentally mature the main character. In one area, the main character enters an underground mechanical laboratory where she meets humanoid works of machinery (i.e androids), of which one had taught herself not to ever smile. When the main character asks why the android does not smile, she answers by telling her that she considers happiness and such to be drawbacks, since the happier and more confident one is, the more they will feel the opposite when something does not go according to their preference (she says this due to having failed numerous battle operations she had taken part in, in the past). Another part that 'wakes' the main character in this sense is when she enters a citadel on a canyon, where she battles 10 test subjects who had been restored to their previous physical forms they had before they had deceased/been murdered. Upon the main character stating to herself that she has no strength left, the particular test subject who she is battling begins to shed tears, lividly lecturing the main character on the fact that she could have had it much, much worse, since that test subject had once been abandoned and neglected by her direct relatives, left with *actual* nothing but her axe that she had wielded until her death.
Continuing my statement against yours on that matter, you had also stated that anime often creates Jewish and/or enemy-like behavior within an individual, which is actually not incorrect. I have indeed played anime-style games where in the game world 'demons' are bad-guys and that the player should hate them or whatever, and also in some shows that contain stereotyped depictions of 'crazy' people and how they should be incarcerated and all (I especially hate such content; remember how I was in an asylum?). However, again, I shall tell you about a few of my own scenes that actually *counter* stereotypes that audiences usually go with. One being something I've previously stated, being that the entire story takes place in Hell and that it is an extremely beautiful place in 95% of the environments the main character visits, which is meant to direct the audience from thinking in the mainstream thought of Hell being all fire and shit. Another one of the anti-stereotype/enemy behavior I had created is when the main character finally enters the temple where the Ruler of Hell (whom I spoke about in my previous post) resides, becomes all mad to the empress about how places have become shit because of her deeds and such. The empress calmly listens to the main character's delusional rant, after which she quietly states, "We despise it as much as you do," and explains a ton of things such as how the creators of The Corruption had blamed her for all the destruction (like Jews do with their shit), and also explains how she should not bring out conclusions solely based on her own suspicions without knowing anything for sure (which Jews always do, like they did to me in the asylum).
I do agree with most of the things you had said, although I believe that it does not apply to every single work under the category of this subject, given my previous statements.

Oh god, @descipleofthegods your response made me very very angry, but moekcrocell responded nicely.The reason your response made me EXTREMELY angry is because, you sort of treat everyone like they are 5 years old and do not have the abilitiy to THINK and to JUDGE what they're watching etc. I can understand how things affect us etc etc etc, but you can't possibly treat every person who likes/watches anime like they can't judge on their own!Do you honesty believe that because one likes anime they are stupid and don't have the ability to judge and think for themselves?? (and I repeat: I am not saying that one should like ALL anime, even the pedo anime, because these exists too.........)

For me anime is important, in the sense that it is an ART, whether people want to understand this or not. It is an art of self-expression like all comics and such. Unlike the American cartoons (at least the ones I am aware of) like Southpark, Family Guy etc etc etc that have so many wrongs in them, they are created by jews and they literally foul humanity, anime come in many different genres, many different forms. There are anime for children, for adults and such.Nevertheless, the vast majority of anime is utter crap and it has VERY bad messages, such as "forgive your enemies" and other xtian bullshit, simply because the mangaka (the person who created the comic; which then turned into anime) doesn't know better than that. I get very disappointed with such messages, so if I see such a message in an anime, I will then drop it, I will stop watching it.

HOWEVER, there are many beautiful anime out there. There are some anime that can LITERALLY INSPIRE YOU!!!! I have watched anime that made me realize how power I have within me (before I even started meditating etc) and they were very helpful in my life. They motivated me and made me understand how strong I am. Now... I am not talking about completely unrealistic anime that show a person who's been a victim throughout his entire life, suddenly something happening and turning into a super hero... This is sort of bullshit. I am talking about more realistic scenarios. I am not even talking about "turning into a super hero" but simply chasing after their own happiness and to help humanity as a whole as well..THIS is art. Art is what someone creates and with this, they can help humanity, they can make this world a bit more beautiful.
Whatsmore, except for the message that an anime can give you, anime are also interesting scenario-wise. Again, not all of them... But some of them are very interesting to examine as a screenwriter or a storyteller. It is also very interesting how the characters develop and grow throughout the story.
So yeah.You CAN NOT compare porn with anime.... It's like comparing Satanism with christianity.
Well, anime is definitely not Satanism LOL but there are some anime that are so unique and so beautiful that you can't help but wonder if their creator was a Satanist. Because THERE ARE anime/manga (comics) that were created by Satanists. The creator will not say it (of course!!) but there are.
So, you shouldn't really categorize people like that, because it is a very narrow way of thinking... From my personal experience I know that all "anime otaku" I have met have less than 0 brain. We are obviously not talking about addiction here... We are talking about appreciating the art and the stories and (accordingly) the messages an anime can give.

Στις 2:49 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 4 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I also haven't watched much anime and really only use games and anime to get ideas as an artist.
So far my technique is still under development but I do have fans on certain forums.But I always catch a lot of shit for my tastes too because of how I have a satanic take on things and totally rip on libertards and xians and idiots in general.

On Monday, November 2, 2015 3:33 PM, "moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There is nothing for me to disagree with in Light's post right there. I, too, believe that anime is often inspiring but am simultaneously aware that the majority of it may not be extremely positive or correct in terms of our judgment as Satanists. One part I found explained quite beautifully was how Light said how art "can make this world a bit more beautiful", as I very often imagine myself living in my story's world (lmao) without Jews and every good thing that just isn't on Earth, sometimes as a temporary escape from 'reality'. The thing that made me really glad was when you (Light) said that there have existed manga/anime creators who were Satanists; that gave me inspiration on that I might one time also share my anime like they have! Also, speaking of which, there had been one anime that I found was of such brilliancy that I have asked myself if the creator was Satanist (like you had also said). It was about this girl who simply hates humans because of how they've treated her for a while, begins to murder people with her telekinetic abilities that she visualizes as invisible arms, and is then locked up for years. In that same laboratory where she was imprisoned, they also treat others of her 'kind' like shit and torture them with bullets to see how much they can physically handle and conduct other experiments of the like, so of course she hates humans and kills them again when she escapes. The whole thing really portrays how humans (Jews actually) try to seize control over those who know what the fuck is up, and the anime also shows how iniquitously they treat ones who are unique or who have powers like the main character.The anime was Elfen Lied; its intro video also contains alterations of Gustav Klimt's portraits like 'The Kiss' which I think was related to sex magick, making me think even more about if the creator was Satanist. I personally think the show was a masterpiece.

Death Note is where your alias originates. Anime in my opinion is an art form. I can start drawing anime styled characters right now.
Disciples just thinks that he/she is some kind of online prophet... Using the name of Father Satan in the beginning to gain importance. What a bait. I believe it took like two hours to write that essay. Coming up with bullshit to intimidate some one because they like anime. Clueless as well.

"All of you just don't seem to understand. I will point out what I personally have been taught about anime from Father Satan, and a High Ranking Pagan Goddesses who is currently my dog because Father Satan chose Her to be." - disciplesofthegods13
Am i supposed to believe this stranger? 
---In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote :

Oh god, @descipleofthegods your response made me very very angry, but moekcrocell responded nicely.The reason your response made me EXTREMELY angry is because, you sort of treat everyone like they are 5 years old and do not have the abilitiy to THINK and to JUDGE what they're watching etc. I can understand how things affect us etc etc etc, but you can't possibly treat every person who likes/watches anime like they can't judge on their own!Do you honesty believe that because one likes anime they are stupid and don't have the ability to judge and think for themselves?? (and I repeat: I am not saying that one should like ALL anime, even the pedo anime, because these exists too.........)

For me anime is important, in the sense that it is an ART, whether people want to understand this or not. It is an art of self-expression like all comics and such. Unlike the American cartoons (at least the ones I am aware of) like Southpark, Family Guy etc etc etc that have so many wrongs in them, they are created by jews and they literally foul humanity, anime come in many different genres, many different forms. There are anime for children, for adults and such.Nevertheless, the vast majority of anime is utter crap and it has VERY bad messages, such as "forgive your enemies" and other xtian bullshit, simply because the mangaka (the person who created the comic; which then turned into anime) doesn't know better than that. I get very disappointed with such messages, so if I see such a message in an anime, I will then drop it, I will stop watching it.

HOWEVER, there are many beautiful anime out there. There are some anime that can LITERALLY INSPIRE YOU!!!! I have watched anime that made me realize how power I have within me (before I even started meditating etc) and they were very helpful in my life. They motivated me and made me understand how strong I am. Now... I am not talking about completely unrealistic anime that show a person who's been a victim throughout his entire life, suddenly something happening and turning into a super hero... This is sort of bullshit. I am talking about more realistic scenarios. I am not even talking about "turning into a super hero" but simply chasing after their own happiness and to help humanity as a whole as well..THIS is art. Art is what someone creates and with this, they can help humanity, they can make this world a bit more beautiful.
Whatsmore, except for the message that an anime can give you, anime are also interesting scenario-wise. Again, not all of them... But some of them are very interesting to examine as a screenwriter or a storyteller. It is also very interesting how the characters develop and grow throughout the story.
So yeah.You CAN NOT compare porn with anime.... It's like comparing Satanism with christianity.
Well, anime is definitely not Satanism LOL but there are some anime that are so unique and so beautiful that you can't help but wonder if their creator was a Satanist. Because THERE ARE anime/manga (comics) that were created by Satanists. The creator will not say it (of course!!) but there are.
So, you shouldn't really categorize people like that, because it is a very narrow way of thinking... From my personal experience I know that all "anime otaku" I have met have less than 0 brain. We are obviously not talking about addiction here... We are talking about appreciating the art and the stories and (accordingly) the messages an anime can give.

Στις 2:49 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 4 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Wait wtf? Do high ranking gods actually become familiars? Something like that sounds kinda flat out ridiculous to me.
I didn't even notice the part where he said that this High ranking goddess is his DOG.Dog as in familiar?
I thought only lesser Demons did that.
Something sounds morbidly wrong here......

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 11:08 AM, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Death Note is where your alias originates. Anime in my opinion is an art form. I can start drawing anime styled characters right now.
Disciples just thinks that he/she is some kind of online prophet... Using the name of Father Satan in the beginning to gain importance. What a bait. I believe it took like two hours to write that essay. Coming up with bullshit to intimidate some one because they like anime. Clueless as well.

"All of you just don't seem to understand. I will point out what I personally have been taught about anime from Father Satan, and a High Ranking Pagan Goddesses who is currently my dog because Father Satan chose Her to be." - disciplesofthegods13
Am i supposed to believe this stranger? 
---In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote :

Elfen Lied was always appealing to me. The opening theme is fucking BEAUTIFUL.I couldn't tell if it was Satanic or not but damn it was brilliant.And record-breakingly bloody.

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 10:59 AM, "moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There is nothing for me to disagree with in Light's post right there. I, too, believe that anime is often inspiring but am simultaneously aware that the majority of it may not be extremely positive or correct in terms of our judgment as Satanists. One part I found explained quite beautifully was how Light said how art "can make this world a bit more beautiful", as I very often imagine myself living in my story's world (lmao) without Jews and every good thing that just isn't on Earth, sometimes as a temporary escape from 'reality'. The thing that made me really glad was when you (Light) said that there have existed manga/anime creators who were Satanists; that gave me inspiration on that I might one time also share my anime like they have! Also, speaking of which, there had been one anime that I found was of such brilliancy that I have asked myself if the creator was Satanist (like you had also said). It was about this girl who simply hates humans because of how they've treated her for a while, begins to murder people with her telekinetic abilities that she visualizes as invisible arms, and is then locked up for years. In that same laboratory where she was imprisoned, they also treat others of her 'kind' like shit and torture them with bullets to see how much they can physically handle and conduct other experiments of the like, so of course she hates humans and kills them again when she escapes. The whole thing really portrays how humans (Jews actually) try to seize control over those who know what the fuck is up, and the anime also shows how iniquitously they treat ones who are unique or who have powers like the main character.The anime was Elfen Lied; its intro video also contains alterations of Gustav Klimt's portraits like 'The Kiss' which I think was related to sex magick, making me think even more about if the creator was Satanist. I personally think the show was a masterpiece.

I can;t believe I didn't notice the opening theme of elfen lied being catholic.
I thought it was just latin like Sephiroth's theme in FF7.
Well I feel like an idiot now.
Son of a bitch! -_-

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 4:15 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

ah DAMMIT! Seriously? Fucking kikes keep disguising their bullshit as satanic!
I can't believe I didn't see that till now......

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 2:09 PM, "pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Elder lied's opening song was a Catholic hymn. I was fooled too. Here's some info on it and other anime in this thread.

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post42262.html#p42262

Very well said, I love anime as well & you couldn't have said it better. ?

Sent from my iPhone 
On Nov 5, 2015, at 3:10 AM, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Στις 2:49 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 4 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

On Monday, November 2, 2015 3:33 PM, "moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <descipleofthegods13@... wrote :

About dreams. They are personal. What a symbol means to you might mean something else to another.

Like you talked about the cat being a bad thing if your Christian. But a good thing if you're you.

I don't know about if there are any universal symbols, or if we also dream in the mass subconscious. That is probably something to check out. It would explain the absurd dreams I have had. But it could also be attacks from the enemy.

You are all free to judge me as you wish, but you misinterpretated my words entirely. I did not say anyone is childlike at all, or is not intelligent because of the influences of anime. I have noticed the Satanic Imagery in anime, I was planning on buying quite a lot in the future when I got money. It was my Guardian Demoness who personally instructed me to stop watching anime, and playing video games, so you can take it for what you will.

I did not see these things on my own, nor would I have. Anime is an attempt to bring about Paganism in our own way. I talked to my Guardian Demoness for some time one night and was shocked to learn it's not something I should watch. Light Yagami, you really did misunderstand what I was saying. As did you Ohnoitsmook.

I wasn't saying trying to dictate anything, or judge anyone. It's your choice. You shouldn't pressume so quickly. Art is something to be celebrated and cultivated. I did not say any such thing about you Light Yagami. These are my experiences as I have been shown. It was not biased at all. I have personally thought in my own time that it would be great if someone makes a movie, or a book about Spiritual Satanism without the fantasy. That's the issue, the fantasy in it all. We need something more true to life rather than something with fantasy in it.

I left fantasy behind and am now advancing a lot faster. What I do not understand is why you chose to presume I meant that and get anrgy at me. Did I say you aren't intelligent? For all I know you are more intelligent than I am. I have just been pointed out these things by my Guardian Demoness and have put them up here.

People have free will. I have just resolved all vices and have put my entire focus into Serving Father Satan and Spiritually Advancing.

There's not much more to life in terms of interesting things except for your personal interests if they're constructive. I plan to go to college when I get a chance and pursue a career in politics. I also have side interests in art, and music. Handling these things allowed me to gain total focus in what matters in my life.

Those are my experiences, much if not all of them being taught to me lately. How could I have seen these things on my own. It's healthy to have self interests as these things are extensions of the Soul.

Also ohnoitsmook. You have a good idea with what you are trying to do, did I say that promoting Satanism is something you should not pursue. No I didn't. I was just saying that there's a lot of things in Japanese media that are not good for people. That was my central point. I was not saying anything about anyone in particular.

Don't mind him Fake Name what he says is ridiculous it is best to just ignore it and not get sucked into delusions.

Remember the videos I posted of Nazi officers having fun? Hitler went to concerts all the time. People didn't work and then stare at a wall. Hooded cobra once told me, hey this is the path of JOY. As Don said if you don't love it you will leave it. Work is suppose to be fun not boring. 
 Same thing with our festivals. It's not about non stop work, we must have fun too. So, walks around handing Hitler ice cream to everyone, here you go, one for you too. Hands one to Godess Dog, vanilla for you. 
 Now everyone lets chill and eat our Hitler ice cream. Everyone join the Aldric rave party. 
 (Plays music) 
 Put your hands in the air like a Nazi that just don't care! 

@fake name, the person yc28 is an infiltrator, don't take his posts seriously (don't even respond because you'll waste your time :) ).

Στις 10:32 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 6 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Remember the videos I posted of Nazi officers having fun? Hitler went to concerts all the time. People didn't work and then stare at a wall. Hooded cobra once told me, hey this is the path of JOY. As Don said if you don't love it you will leave it. Work is suppose to be fun not boring. 
 Same thing with our festivals. It's not about non stop work, we must have fun too. So, walks around handing Hitler ice cream to everyone, here you go, one for you too. Hands one to Godess Dog, vanilla for you. 
 Now everyone lets chill and eat our Hitler ice cream. Everyone join the Aldric rave party. 
 (Plays music) 

*dances along with Aldric* XDD

Στις 3:29 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 6 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... έγραψε:

@fake name, the person yc28 is an infiltrator, don't take his posts seriously (don't even respond because you'll waste your time :) ).

Στις 10:32 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 6 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

(Plays music) 

@discipleoftheGods ah... I know got what you were saying. The way you wrote it in your last message, you sort of said things that supported that everyone who watches anime... is stupid. :p
(well, the whole "Anime insights childlike behavoir, and childlike mentalities" hit the spot)
This is why I said... we're not talking about an addiction here. I believe fantasy is a great way to give certain messages to humans (depending on their age/preferences etc etc etc) but I am not saying that humans SHOULD depend on fantasy, live in a fantasy world and the like... This should be obvious for us Spiritual Satanists, as we are constantly advancing. We do not have time to waste on Dreamland.But watching anime once in a while and reading manga is a form of entertainment and as Aldric had said, even Hitler and the rest of the Nazi Warriors were enjoying themselves and having fun.
As long as you put some sort of a "limit" to know when "it's enough" and you don't waste your time on it... then it is okay. As long as there's balance, it's okay.I'm sure this is what your Guardian meant as well; unless you have very low descipline and maybe you are very easily affected by fantasy stories etc (too much Pisces maybe :p), so if someone gets affected too easily and loses track of reality, then yes, anime is no good for him/her. Otherwise, once in a while, it is more than acceptable. People should be happy and enjoy their lives; as long as they do not overdo it to the point of hurting themselves (the same goes with food, and any kind of "luxury" or whatever. For anything. We must have balance).

Στις 10:31 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 6 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "amgedpha.prap@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Don't mind him Fake Name what he says is ridiculous it is best to just ignore it and not get sucked into delusions.

Another member wrote on Elfen Lied, but I can't find it.

In the first episode the main character (girl with the invisible arms) just kills of an innocent woman.

The intro song also has Catholic lyrics.

He thought the show had to much killing and gore.

I watched the Anime before. I loved it. I also liked the song. To bad it's a Catholic (Jewish) themed song.

We should have Satanic types of songs created like those. Really emotional and good, so we can remember and get that good felling ;p

The instrumental and feminine hymn is soothing and beautiful. This is where I can understand the appeal that people have towards the song.  Latin is a Sanskrit based language
But the lyric's meaning are xtian. This is where the bullshit comes in. One can find the lyrics in English off of videos or various websites. I am not posting them here.  

---In [email protected], <angryshaman666@... wrote :

I can;t believe I didn't notice the opening theme of elfen lied being catholic.
I thought it was just latin like Sephiroth's theme in FF7.
Well I feel like an idiot now.
Son of a bitch! -_-

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 4:15 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

ah DAMMIT! Seriously? Fucking kikes keep disguising their bullshit as satanic!
I can't believe I didn't see that till now......

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 2:09 PM, "pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Elder lied's opening song was a Catholic hymn. I was fooled too. Here's some info on it and other anime in this thread.

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post42262.html#p42262

I do appreciate the lightheartedness AldricStrickland. It's a nice thought to know that when there is a lot of the tension that something even though it's quick can happen. Sometimes even just a moment to have fun is enough. I personally consider meditation to be fun. Along with listening to music.

I do not take enough time to relax because I am too busy. I enjoy it, but maybe half a day would be a bit of a time for a break. I'm not sure anyone else understands what this means but I know that Spiritually Advancing and taking care of those around me along with plenty of land takes the majority of my time.

My kind regards.

I repeat what I have been taught.

Awww leave fantasy behind? But that's the right side of the brain where the spiritual power is at. Don't lock yourself in the left hemisphere! 
 If you believe you were told by a goddess something, then you stick with that. Good on you. Don't let anyone take from your experiences. Even if it is a goddess dog.... 
  Do you pamper that dog? Like best food? Cushions ect? If not you should. I fed her vanilla Hitler ice cream earlier, I hope that's okay. 
   Lol it kinda reminds me of lassey. Woof! Woof! What's that girl? Timmys in the well! Don't watch anime! Got it! Thanks!
 Still gotta go save Timmy though..... Nobody cares about poor Timmy.... 
 But no I get it.. I think.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back