Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Stupid STUPID dream interpretations!!!

@Fake Name. You do realize that Sephiroth is supposed to be an angel. Furthermore,y it's pretty obvious that it comes from the root word sephirot supposed to mean the "so called" holy vigils that uphold the world in Jewish lore, which is ultimately a twist, and plaigarisism of our Paganism in terrible ways.

You can find this information about what a sephirot is on Wikipedia, but I will make it easier by posting the link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephirot

This is why I have cast off all forms of Japanese, and or other media from other countries unless it comes from a Satanist. While you can make your mind and Soul strong enough to no longer be affected by these things, it's still not healthy to support it,

We need to focus on making our OWN media which is purely Satanic, and removing what is not.

there is an anime called Bersekthe character called griffith have sex with a man to keep his mercenaries fed, and he doesn´t give a shit about itthere is a 3 part movie in youtube, the story is heavy as fuck, I won´t spoil

Em Quinta-feira, 5 de Novembro de 2015 22:44, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

I can;t believe I didn't notice the opening theme of elfen lied being catholic.
I thought it was just latin like Sephiroth's theme in FF7.
Well I feel like an idiot now.
Son of a bitch! -_-

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 4:15 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

ah DAMMIT! Seriously? Fucking kikes keep disguising their bullshit as satanic!
I can't believe I didn't see that till now......

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 2:09 PM, "pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Elder lied's opening song was a Catholic hymn. I was fooled too. Here's some info on it and other anime in this thread.

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post42262.html#p42262

I made a whole topic about sephiroth being a fucking angel 2 weeks ago. I KNOW.
My point is that a lot of japanese musicians like to make their music in Latin such as Yoko Shimomura when she makes the music for kingdom hearts, and nobuo uematsu when he made sephiroth's theme.
And Sephiroth is made from the cells of an alien called JENOVA for fuck's sake. He always tries to fuck with people's minds and drive them insane.He's a textbook asshole murderous angel.
The reason I mentioned his theme and not Yoko Shimomura's works is because not everyone knows her music by name......wait Yoko uses Italian not Latin.Well they're still very similar, Italian is derived from Latin and there are 6 other languages that are also derived from latin.
It's a beautiful language taken from sanskrit. This is why when Japanese composers tend to make songs in Latin I find them to be very beautiful until I translate the lyrics.
Also for some reason every time I type something lately something comes out wrong.Like I have a digital case of foot in mouth and what sounds right in my head comes out looking fucking retarded in text or I missed a bunch of details.

On Friday, November 6, 2015 6:24 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@Fake Name. You do realize that Sephiroth is supposed to be an angel. Furthermore,y it's pretty obvious that it comes from the root word sephirot supposed to mean the "so called" holy vigils that uphold the world in Jewish lore, which is ultimately a twist, and plaigarisism of our Paganism in terrible ways.

You can find this information about what a sephirot is on Wikipedia, but I will make it easier by posting the link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephirot

This is why I have cast off all forms of Japanese, and or other media from other countries unless it comes from a Satanist. While you can make your mind and Soul strong enough to no longer be affected by these things, it's still not healthy to support it,

We need to focus on making our OWN media which is purely Satanic, and removing what is not.

Well anyway, I can't think of anything else to say so I'm out of this thread.
I have 2 reverse torah rituals to do and more yoga and meditations and then I'll probably be bored out of my skull for 3 hours once all that's done.

I make damn good use of my nearly limitless free time during the daytime hours.
DEATH TO ALL JEWS!HAIL SATAN!

On Friday, November 6, 2015 5:29 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

*dances along with Aldric* XDD

Στις 3:29 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 6 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... έγραψε:

@fake name, the person yc28 is an infiltrator, don't take his posts seriously (don't even respond because you'll waste your time :) ).

Στις 10:32 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 6 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Remember the videos I posted of Nazi officers having fun? Hitler went to concerts all the time. People didn't work and then stare at a wall. Hooded cobra once told me, hey this is the path of JOY. As Don said if you don't love it you will leave it. Work is suppose to be fun not boring. 
 Same thing with our festivals. It's not about non stop work, we must have fun too. So, walks around handing Hitler ice cream to everyone, here you go, one for you too. Hands one to Godess Dog, vanilla for you. 
 Now everyone lets chill and eat our Hitler ice cream. Everyone join the Aldric rave party. 
 (Plays music) 
 Put your hands in the air like a Nazi that just don't care! 

That anime incites racial mixing. 

---In [email protected], <lion666lion66688@... wrote :

there is an anime called Bersekthe character called griffith have sex with a man to keep his mercenaries fed, and he doesn´t give a shit about itthere is a 3 part movie in youtube, the story is heavy as fuck, I won´t spoil

Em Quinta-feira, 5 de Novembro de 2015 22:44, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

I can;t believe I didn't notice the opening theme of elfen lied being catholic.
I thought it was just latin like Sephiroth's theme in FF7.
Well I feel like an idiot now.
Son of a bitch! -_-

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 4:15 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

ah DAMMIT! Seriously? Fucking kikes keep disguising their bullshit as satanic!
I can't believe I didn't see that till now......

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 2:09 PM, "pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Elder lied's opening song was a Catholic hymn. I was fooled too. Here's some info on it and other anime in this thread.

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post42262.html#p42262

Greetings disciple of the Gods. I am glad that you appreciate. :)
We all walk our own path. If you believe you are being taught something, then who am I to stop you?
I think some of what you said was funny. But, no offense intended. ^ ^

yeah berserk promoted race mixing. It also tried to portray demons as hideous human eating monsters.It's about as jewish as it gets.

On Saturday, November 7, 2015 1:09 AM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Greetings disciple of the Gods. I am glad that you appreciate. :)
We all walk our own path. If you believe you are being taught something, then who am I to stop you?
I think some of what you said was funny. But, no offense intended. ^ ^

sorry for being off topic, but how can a god be a dog. A god is an immortal being with a body and a soul, how can he incarnate in a dog. 

Em Sexta-feira, 6 de Novembro de 2015 11:29, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

*dances along with Aldric* XDD

Στις 3:29 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 6 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... έγραψε:

@fake name, the person yc28 is an infiltrator, don't take his posts seriously (don't even respond because you'll waste your time :) ).

Στις 10:32 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 6 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Remember the videos I posted of Nazi officers having fun? Hitler went to concerts all the time. People didn't work and then stare at a wall. Hooded cobra once told me, hey this is the path of JOY. As Don said if you don't love it you will leave it. Work is suppose to be fun not boring. 
 Same thing with our festivals. It's not about non stop work, we must have fun too. So, walks around handing Hitler ice cream to everyone, here you go, one for you too. Hands one to Godess Dog, vanilla for you. 
 Now everyone lets chill and eat our Hitler ice cream. Everyone join the Aldric rave party. 
 (Plays music) 
 Put your hands in the air like a Nazi that just don't care! 

By your dog? 

---In [email protected], <descipleofthegods13@... wrote :

I do appreciate the lightheartedness AldricStrickland. It's a nice thought to know that when there is a lot of the tension that something even though it's quick can happen. Sometimes even just a moment to have fun is enough. I personally consider meditation to be fun. Along with listening to music.

I do not take enough time to relax because I am too busy. I enjoy it, but maybe half a day would be a bit of a time for a break. I'm not sure anyone else understands what this means but I know that Spiritually Advancing and taking care of those around me along with plenty of land takes the majority of my time.

My kind regards.

I repeat what I have been taught.

LOL either there's alot of typos going on or some very clever puns.Discipleofthedogs pfffffI guess that's because he said his GD is also his dog

On Saturday, November 7, 2015 9:03 AM, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

By your dog? 

I do appreciate the lightheartedness AldricStrickland. It's a nice thought to know that when there is a lot of the tension that something even though it's quick can happen. Sometimes even just a moment to have fun is enough. I personally consider meditation to be fun. Along with listening to music.

I do not take enough time to relax because I am too busy. I enjoy it, but maybe half a day would be a bit of a time for a break. I'm not sure anyone else understands what this means but I know that Spiritually Advancing and taking care of those around me along with plenty of land takes the majority of my time.

My kind regards.

It's as simple as this. You can choose to believe me or not. I will not say much as this is an extremely personal thing, but I believe an explanation is in order. This webpage from the JoyOfSatan website will prove my words entirely.

Familiars  

I didn´t notice there were race mixing, of what race are the drawned characters, I can´t tell.

Em Sábado, 7 de Novembro de 2015 15:02, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

By your dog? 

My kind regards.

I thought only lesser demons became familiars.
Also I was referring to the anime of berserk not the manga.That girl guts was screwing was black. He's white.
It DOES push race mixing

On Saturday, November 7, 2015 9:11 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It's as simple as this. You can choose to believe me or not. I will not say much as this is an extremely personal thing, but I believe an explanation is in order. This webpage from the JoyOfSatan website will prove my words entirely.

Familiars  

casca is not an african, nor an indian, nor an east asian.she looks european with dark skin, it´s a drawning, not a real person.
It´s all confuse, some character look kind of japanese, it´s a racial mess.

Em Domingo, 8 de Novembro de 2015 12:36, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

Also I was referring to the anime of berserk not the manga.That girl guts was screwing was black. He's white.
It DOES push race mixing

On Saturday, November 7, 2015 9:11 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Familiars  

Hmm you're right. She had straight hair and ancient Egyptians were just aryans who tanned in the desert sun. But that doesnt change the fact that the show was essentially xian.

On Sunday, November 8, 2015 8:17 AM, "eu caseu lion666lion66688@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

casca is not an african, nor an indian, nor an east asian.she looks european with dark skin, it´s a drawning, not a real person.
It´s all confuse, some character look kind of japanese, it´s a racial mess.

Em Domingo, 8 de Novembro de 2015 12:36, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

It DOES push race mixing

Familiars  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back