Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Stupid Bible...

wargamer44

So if jesus was the only man without sin, which is why "he died for ours," then why when they were going to stone the "whore" why didn't HE just do it?  If his point was that no one is without sin, but him...  he should have rocked that poor girl, literally.  F-ing dumb bible

[john 8:7] (purposefully lower - cased)

opinions?

Think about this. Why is it the so-call jesus only wants you to do AS he say. The so-call jesus is the anti-chris. Even jesus says he created hell and what hell is. Why is it pastors ONLY preach about the same thing out of their so-call bible, week after week. And why is it the christian church drops any part of their so-call bible any time it can not be use the way they want. Hell, even jesus says his self that the devil is call many names. That includes being call jesus. So what. I can be call many names too. That does not mean I am them.
There is only one savor and his name is SATAN.

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 8:48 AM, jefftoe@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  So if jesus was the only man without sin, which is why "he died for ours," then why when they were going to stone the "whore" why didn't HE just do it?  If his point was that no one is without sin, but him...  he should have rocked that poor girl, literally.  F-ing dumb bible

opinions?

You want opinions? Sure.

I'm of the opinion cheddar cheese tastes much better than Monterey Jack.

But, if you want to discuss how the whole story of the harlot thing ties into the mind-set of the christinsanity, I'd like to share as much, too.

The purpose of that little story is just one more keystroke in the program where the inventors of christinsanity want you to turn away from your powers of judgement and reasoning - especially when it comes to the wrongs committed by those shuysters pushing this nasty filth onto society.

It's also just a piece of how they want sex to look "bad" or "dirty." Remember, they want to control your sexual energies.

And then, along comes the jewsus character to "show her mercy" and all that bullshit. It's just another piece of the control program, contained within a sub-routine, meant to screw you up and keep you from spiritual advancement.

Hail Father Satan Forever!

hahaha..thats y he is called as jewsucks ..jesus :)

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 5:47 PM, "jefftoe@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

opinions?

Fuck the bible, it is just fucking confusing.

I like the facts the Clergy give us on WHY it exists. As a hypocritical and contradictory thing is not to debate. It is just fucking confusing.

www.exposingchristianity.com (I just had to promote it)

The entire theme of the judeo/xian bible is living blood sacrifice after
living blood sacrifice, climaxing with the nazarene being the ultimate
living blood sacrifice in the new testament [the scriptures also state the
nazarene was bled dry]. So many stupidly call themselves xians and never
even bother to really read that Jewish invented piece of trash, that is
nothing more than a powerful subliminal that works on the mass unconscious
mind to create the powerful magical link with Jewish ritual murder, which is
of course is living blood sacrifice.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Re: Stupid Bible... Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:28 am (PDT) . Posted by: "sachin
choudhary" sach_india64 hahaha..thats y he is called as jewsucks ..jesus :)

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 5:47 PM, "jefftoe@... [JoyofSatan666]"
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

So if jesus was the only man without sin, which is why "he died for ours,"
then why when they were going to stone the "whore" why didn't HE just do it?
If his point was that no one is without sin, but him... he should have
rocked that poor girl, literally. F-ing dumb bible

opinions?
Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (5) .
Top ^ 8b Re: Stupid Bible... Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:35 am (PDT) . Posted by:
mancunianninja Fuck the bible, it is just fucking confusing.

I like the facts the Clergy give us on WHY it exists. As a hypocritical and
contradictory thing is not to debate. It is just fucking confusing.

www.exposingchristianity.com http://www.exposingchristianity.com (I just had
to promote it)

the bible is so confusing it's like the riddler wrote the fucking thing whilst on lsd with a head wound...i HATE it...all the xians in my family who love jewsus so much haven't even fucking read it..like they just pick out like what they want and ignore all the murder,rape,incest etc. and if you bring up history as in the Inquisition they shut down completely.  EAT MY FLESH DRINK MY BLOOD...HOW THE FUCK IS THAT GOOD? COME ON !! WAKE UP IT'S ALL FUCKED!!!

That is what I mean. That bible is so fuck up it is funny. If the bible where to be held to the same standards as any other book, it would had been ban years ago.

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 2:06 AM, iexya108@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  the bible is so confusing it's like the riddler wrote the fucking thing whilst on lsd with a head wound...i HATE it...all the xians in my family who love jewsus so much haven't even fucking read it..like they just pick out like what they want and ignore all the murder,rape,incest etc. and if you bring up history as in the Inquisition they shut down completely.  EAT MY FLESH DRINK MY BLOOD...HOW THE FUCK IS THAT GOOD? COME ON !! WAKE UP IT'S ALL FUCKED!!!

they were all on drugs, silly! why do you think Jokehovah is called the MOST HIGH god? why do you think the are called HIGH priests? is it just my imagination, or do the hats worn by the isrealite HPs look...suspiciously like mushrooms??

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 7:41 AM, david poston dvdposton@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  That is what I mean. That bible is so fuck up it is funny. If the bible where to be held to the same standards as any other book, it would had been ban years ago.

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 2:06 AM, iexya108@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Har de har Anakin. Yeah. That's a "real funny" atheist joke from FB.

I'm afraid the problem is bit more complicated than saying "it was drugs, man." That's just another ploy to keep others from realizing the "holy bile" is purposefully designed.

Hail Father Satan!

As Maxine stated, the wholey buybull is about a whole lot of jews buying bulls, then sacrificing them... HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back