Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Starting over...?

solarsonia666

I got around to finding out about the Meditation audio/videos on youtube, and I found out I've been pronouncing MUNKA wrong this whole time... should I start my working over? My friend was telling me that all that matters is intention and desire, but reading the Runic pages says otherwise.

I'm currently at 25 days, and I really don't want to start over... but I will, if I have to.

Also is it safe to keep doing this during the same days as the Destruction Runic vibrations? Just not within the same hour?

-Sonia

Most important is what it feels to you, not what people say. Not even intention or desire. If you pronounce another way but if it feels right and you feel energy from it it's ok. If it feels wrong or you don't feel the energy change it. If it feels right to start it all over, start it all over. Simple, really.

The important thing with the mantra is not to pronounce like people tell you, but to get in your mind the purpose of your vibration, you assume that you can vibrate it correctly, and then open your mouth and vibrate what it comes to you. That's how you get the vibration correct, not by consciously trying. In fact the correct vibration that it's been said, it's correct only because you feel things and it's been discovered this way. If you try to do how others say then you'll take away your attention from how it feels and focus on pronouncing it "correctly", which distracts your mind from its purpose.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I got around to finding out about the Meditation audio/videos on youtube, and I found out I've been pronouncing MUNKA wrong this whole time... should I start my working over? My friend was telling me that all that matters is intention and desire, but reading the Runic pages says otherwise.

I'm currently at 25 days, and I really don't want to start over... but I will, if I have to.

Also is it safe to keep doing this during the same days as the Destruction Runic vibrations? Just not within the same hour?

-Sonia

Thank you, Firestarter! That was most helpful to me. ^ Hail Father
Satan always! Hail Lord Andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns!

On 9/16/13, the_fire_starter666@... <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Most important is what it feels to you, not what people say. Not even
intention or desire. If you pronounce another way but if it feels right and
you feel energy from it it's ok. If it feels wrong or you don't feel the
energy change it. If it feels right to start it all over, start it all over.
Simple, really.

The important thing with the mantra is not to pronounce like people tell
you, but to get in your mind the purpose of your vibration, you assume that
you can vibrate it correctly, and then open your mouth and vibrate what it
comes to you. That's how you get the vibration correct, not by consciously
trying. In fact the correct vibration that it's been said, it's correct only
because you feel things and it's been discovered this way. If you try to do
how others say then you'll take away your attention from how it feels and
focus on pronouncing it "correctly", which distracts your mind from its
purpose.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I got around to finding out about the Meditation audio/videos on youtube,
and I found out I've been pronouncing MUNKA wrong this whole time... should
I start my working over? My friend was telling me that all that matters is
intention and desire, but reading the Runic pages says otherwise.

I'm currently at 25 days, and I really don't want to start over... but I
will, if I have to.

Also is it safe to keep doing this during the same days as the Destruction
Runic vibrations? Just not within the same hour?

-Sonia

I would keep my working up and start doing the correct vibration. My reasoning behind this is, why would you stop a ball you already have rolling pretty good? Why not just add in an extra little kick? All the visualization you created and all the intent is STILL GOING STRONG. Also, you subconsciously thought you were doing it right and that helped with the power of it. Do not let your subconscious make those workings out to be less than what they truly are. Know that even though the vibration wasn't correct, your working is extremely strong and is completely successful.
I use MUNKA after I detach people instead of RAUM or SURYAE. It works for me. I program the energy to totally, powerfully and permanently remove all ties, vows and connections to and concerning ____(whoever it is I am detadching). I am completely, totally and powerfully free of _____ at all times in a safe and healthy way for me.
I would keep the destruction and munka workings very separate as they are different energies and if you do the munka after the destruction vibrations I would clean my aura again before starting the munka working, That's just me but I clean and protect before every meditation session and yoga session I do. [Although it's only 10 to 15 mins before every meditation session it really helps in the long run]
I hope this helps!
Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

-Sonia

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back