Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Star children"

Darius Du Plessia

Hail brothers and sisters in arms
I was wondering, studying star children aka. (Indigos, crystals and rainbow kids)I came across the fact that indigo's have, well indigo auras (blue) which is a powerful satanic color. Now question is, is it possible that these souls that have been reincarnating to earth are actually straight from Father Satan, as warriors, to help improve the world, since they are so different?
Hail Satan!!!Hail the gods of Duat!Heil Hitler

jewish trick to steal money - indigo children simply have indigo aura.

Discard this RHP bs.

HS!

The so called "star childs " has mainly dominant solar plexus chakra. Gold / yellow color. Scorpio ascendant conjuction with pluto, are the elit of the elit warior intense individuals with extraordinary abilities due to their feminine aspects. Im one of them, i had natural astral vision one year before the dedication and whole life revolved around spirituality linked to satanism. Born out cast, still outcast. Im only here for one purpose change the world or die.

I hear you, brother/sister.Explains all the intense "emotions" in our solar plexus, it feels like a spinning white gold orb ^^.All is put into perspective, I realised I actually had my answer given to me before hand, this was just a conformation.Highly appreciated.
Hail father Satan!

I sincerely doubt indigo children have anything at all in specific about them that marks them. maybe it's just parents with special nmentalities or special kids, trying to call their autistic son a fucking pyschic wonder crystal new age rock melody child. how are the retards calling them indigo children supposed to know what color their aura is anyways?

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 9:06 AM, "arsenal9408@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The so called "star childs " has mainly dominant solar plexus chakra. Gold / yellow color. Scorpio ascendant conjuction with pluto, are the elit of the elit warior intense individuals with extraordinary abilities due to their feminine aspects. Im one of them, i had natural astral vision one year before the dedication and whole life revolved around spirituality linked to satanism. Born out cast, still outcast. Im only here for one purpose change the world or die.

Exactly, the whole 'indigo' children thing came out of the jew age movement, the whole idea was to get desperate parents to think their retarded children are physic, thus selling more books and lining the pockets of the jews. Stop reading enemy RHP books, their rotting your brain. 

On Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:43 AM, "Reliant Gorgoth darkfury211@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I sincerely doubt indigo children have anything at all in specific about them that marks them. maybe it's just parents with special nmentalities or special kids, trying to call their autistic son a fucking pyschic wonder crystal new age rock melody child. how are the retards calling them indigo children supposed to know what color their aura is anyways?

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 9:06 AM, "arsenal9408@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I totally ignored this topic because I was unfamiliar with the subject but you're saying this is another word for those idiots who let new agers and jews trick them into thinking their retarded kids are psychic?
That's just like those morons who think their kids are "geniuses" because they have autism.Seriously what the fuck is wrong with these idiots!
I will admit REAL genuises seem "retarded" or "insane" to most people because the intellectual gap makes it impossible for them to have any sort of conversation with sheeple but that means EVERYONE ELSE is just too dumb for them and it creates a social barrier.
But of course the jews twist this around to make it seem like anyone with social issues is a "genius" and then tell you to give them money.New age bullshit is the same crap.
I caught some kike bitch SELLING bullshit information on the chakras and she had no idea what she was talking about.
A FAKE psychic JEW was SELLING this shit. I tore her a new asshole in the JEWtube comments and was blocked from her channel for calling her a new age scammer.
"Star children" sounds like the same JEW age bullshit to me

On Thursday, September 17, 2015 10:17 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Exactly, the whole 'indigo' children thing came out of the jew age movement, the whole idea was to get desperate parents to think their retarded children are physic, thus selling more books and lining the pockets of the jews. Stop reading enemy RHP books, their rotting your brain. 

On Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:43 AM, "Reliant Gorgoth darkfury211@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Psychic* They are* sorry for the horrendous english \(-_-)/ 

On Thursday, September 17, 2015 7:39 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I smoked Changa once its a DMT extract (organic) anyway I smoked it with a girlfriend and she was looking at me and said look at your leg.... I did and saw I was glowing in blue. It was fukkin awsome though. I looked like a fukkin avatar LOL. Well.. Hail Satan!

Den torsdag, 17 september 2015 19:17 skrev "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]:

Understood. I definitely agree that these jew fucks are taking EVERY opportunity to take that which is pure and turn it into some fucking business opportunity, and to misguide unaware gentiles in the process, however what I can not explain is that all these kids have the same traits:1-Head smart & Heart strong 2-They don’t want to do it “your way”. 3-Have creative / non-conforming ways of doing things. 4-Inattention and doing things fast. 5-Some have past life recall. 6- trouble sleeping 7- night terrors 8-“see” or hear things 9- They have extreme emotional, physical, and spiritual sensitivities. 10- different” from other kids in their class 11- may be avoidant of loud noise. 12- Sensitive to others emotions / energies. 13- touch sensitive 14- Some days they will be happy, and then, after being around other children, they can have a huge emotional meltdown, angry outburst, or tantrum.   15- Many Indigos suffer from depression, anxiety, hyperactivity or insomnia because of their extreme sensitivities and inability to process the energy in their body. 16- They are fast learners when they are interested in the subject matter 17- will zone out or refuse to learn about anything they are not interested in 18- They have wise deep eyes 19- cannot tolerate lies authoritarian rules, or inauthenticity. 20- Many have been labeled with Learning Disorders 21- Right brained dominant learning style 22- If someone is hurt or left out, this child will be the first to be able to comfort or make a new friend 23- Indigo can be inattentive some times.
These are some of the traits I have learnt. Sure I might be wrong, we are all guided by instinct at the end of the day to that which is closer to the truth, perhaps and not impossible misguided too by unwanted entities.
If an HP would tell me that the whole thing is a hoax Ill stop my studies immediately.
Hail our father Satan! 

No way you can try to legitimate the use of drugs here -  you have to stop immediately.

To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 07:08:45 +0000
Subject: SV: [JoyofSatan666] Re: "Star children"

I smoked Changa once its a DMT extract (organic) anyway I smoked it with a girlfriend and she was looking at me and said look at your leg.... I did and saw I was glowing in blue. It was fukkin awsome though. I looked like a fukkin avatar LOL. Well.. Hail Satan!

Den torsdag, 17 september 2015 19:17 skrev "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]:

Are you trying to say drug use is good? You do know that Satan and all of the HP's hate that stupid shit. It's all kike made to rot your brain and destroy your auras and chakras, which it does. So please stop trying to spread drug culture here. 

HAIL SATAN!!!
On Sep 18, 2015, at 11:01, "eljtheblancoassassin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You are stupid. Drugs will do nothing to you. LSD DMT and other psychedelics are nothing!!!

In my opinion, those who are lucky enough to have Scorpio in their 9th house are the ones who will be closest enough to finding Satanism in their lives possibly as a reincarnation from a past one. I'm born Aries near the hour of the magnum opus with Aquarius as my ascendant which has resulted in my aura being violet with a tint of blue, pretty much a mixture of violet blue and I'm not sure about Indigo people but half of it matches me but I'm still agreeing that it's just $ material for the kikes to make off of desperate stone age movement parents.
Concerning knowledge and where you get it, if it's not free it should be taken into much careful consideration.
Hail Satan!

On Friday, September 18, 2015 4:20 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Are you trying to say drug use is good? You do know that Satan and all of the HP's hate that stupid shit. It's all kike made to rot your brain and destroy your auras and chakras, which it does. So please stop trying to spread drug culture here. 

HAIL SATAN!!!
On Sep 18, 2015, at 11:01, "eljtheblancoassassin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You are stupid. Drugs will do nothing to you. LSD DMT and other psychedelics are nothing!!!

3 a.m. - the scum twisted it into the "hour of mercy" 3 p.m. , which is 15:00, and thus 6

Hail Volac!
88!
HS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back