Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Satanists Attack!

I want to encourage all of my Brother and Sisters here to engage in online warfare. Join me and the others that already do this. If you have a YouTube channel, and are interested in making a huge difference online then post the name of your channel here. For instance my channel name is: hailtosatansvictory8. I have a few Spiritual Satanists already listed on my channel, I would really like to add many more, send me a friend request. We could all unite and launch a massive online attack against the enemies of Satan.   I thought about all of us going to xian music videos (speakers off of course) and post something easy like: "Learn the Truth at EXPOSINGCHRISTIANITY,COM!!" or "Learn the Truth at JOYOFSATAN,ORG!!". Just copy and paste. I have been doing this and it definitely works, I know because of all the hate mail I keep getting. Sometimes I respond, sometimes not, it all depends.    We have a lot of Power together, I say we put it to good use. The time is now to really make a huge difference.
 Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Forever in the Service of Satan.

<em>"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without."</em> -Satan [/B]

My channel is: hailsatansvictory

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

I want to encourage all of my Brother and Sisters here to engage in online
warfare. Join me and the others that already do this. If you have a YouTube
channel, and are interested in making a huge difference online then post the
name of your channel here. For instance my channel name is:
hailtosatansvictory8. I have a few Spiritual Satanists already listed on my
channel, I would really like to add many more, send me a friend request. We
could all unite and launch a massive online attack against the enemies of Satan.

I thought about all of us going to xian music videos (speakers off of course)
and post something easy like: "Learn the Truth at EXPOSINGCHRISTIANITY,COM!!" or
"Learn the Truth at JOYOFSATAN,ORG!!". Just copy and paste. I have been doing
this and it definitely works, I know because of all the hate mail I keep
getting. Sometimes I respond, sometimes not, it all depends. 

We have a lot of Power together, I say we put it to good use. The time is now to
really make a huge difference.
 Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Forever in the Service of Satan.

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who
are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my
commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as
are without." -Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back