Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

spiritual awakening

byzeyyyy

i think i forgot to log in lol. i am 14 and i feel a strong urge to discover more. i feel as if a force is guiding me. i have felt this way since i dedicated my soul and started learning more and meditating. if there are any high priestess's or high priests that would care to guide me through this time it would be very much appreciated. i wish i could communicate with satan. i feel as if he is trying to tell me something, but my chakras arent ready to reveal his messages. i will meditate more. hopefully i can decipher the message. help is appreciated.

byzey666 said:
i think i forgot to log in lol. i am 14 and i feel a strong urge to discover more. i feel as if a force is guiding me. i have felt this way since i dedicated my soul and started learning more and meditating. if there are any high priestess's or high priests that would care to guide me through this time it would be very much appreciated. i wish i could communicate with satan. i feel as if he is trying to tell me something, but my chakras arent ready to reveal his messages. i will meditate more. hopefully i can decipher the message. help is appreciated.
High Priests are very busy, but if you want you can send me an email any time. You can also ask any questions here on the forums

byzey666 said:

Be careful not to give any information about yourself. Both Gods and Satan are present in our lives as Guides and Teachers, and they provide help when we need it. As long as we move forward, they are always there, and beyond, until the end of time. They are the ones you can always turn to with confidence.

In relation to the Messages, open your Astral Senses and strengthen them so that the Messages can come to you more easily. Keep learning, as Truth Awareness is a Spiritual weapon that can be powerful.

thank you. also being so young im afraid if people find out im a satanist i will get murdered. i want to tell the truth and share satans story and tell people satan is good, but im afraid of what will happen.

byzey666 said:
thank you. also being so young im afraid if people find out im a satanist i will get murdered. i want to tell the truth and share satans story and tell people satan is good, but im afraid of what will happen.
You don't need to tell people in real life, you can do it online anonymously

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back