Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

spell of the kikes

Brian

I am starting to view things a bit differently.I think,as our great High Priestess has stated in her sermons,that xtians in my town,are all just under a terrible spell.I am starting to develop an image in my mind,of a sick person,when I have one of these sick fucks approach me.Not that its not their fault mind you,because they have the opportunity to come to Satan,just as any of us do.But to just understand that some,are under such a great spell of the kikes,that they really can't see the forest(Satan)for the trees(kike programs).So it is up to us,to put all the Satanic energy we can muster,and bombard these kikes and their programs,and in the process,not only will we have our world back,to be free to express our love to Satan,and all the true Gods freely,but we can wake our Gentile brethren up to how they are being influenced by the kike programs.
Hail Satan
Brian

Fuck em, Brian.. Kill em all.. Useless wastes of space.. A pimple on the arse of society, each and every fuckin depraved one of them, my Brother!

Nik

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I am starting to view things a bit differently.I think,as our great High Priestess has stated in her sermons,that xtians in my town,are all just under a terrible spell.I am starting to develop an image in my mind,of a sick person,when I have one of these sick fucks approach me.Not that its not their fault mind you,because they have the opportunity to come to Satan,just as any of us do.But to just understand that some,are under such a great spell of the kikes,that they really can't see the forest(Satan)for the trees(kike programs).So it is up to us,to put all the Satanic energy we can muster,and bombard these kikes and their programs,and in the process,not only will we have our world back,to be free to express our love to Satan,and all the true Gods freely,but we can wake our Gentile brethren up to how they are being influenced by the kike programs.
Hail Satan
Brian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back