Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Souls and Reincarnation

chazzitup13

i was just wondering do animals and plants have souls? I mean they must have enery so does that mean they have souls? And if so is it possible that you could have been a animal in your past life.. Or are humans the only beings on earth with souls?

Animals do have souls and no it's not possible that you were an animal in a past life. Human souls are Human souls.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chazzitup13" <chazzitup13@... wrote:

i was just wondering do animals and plants have souls? I mean they must have enery so does that mean they have souls? And if so is it possible that you could have been a animal in your past life.. Or are humans the only beings on earth with souls?

Everything that lives and has free will and is not a robot or a thoughtform has a soul. Just like there are different physical bodies, there are also different types of soul, and a soul can only reincarnate into a compatible physical body. Even the kikes have different souls than us. Not only that, but I'm not sure if it's true, but I've even seen posts where people say the souls of different human races only reincarnate into the same racial physical body.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chazzitup13" <chazzitup13@... wrote:

When you start to see your past lives. That is when you understand fully how important making spiritual advancement the capstone of your life is.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1:19:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Souls and Reincarnation
  Everything that lives and has free will and is not a robot or a thoughtform has a soul. Just like there are different physical bodies, there are also different types of soul, and a soul can only reincarnate into a compatible physical body. Even the kikes have different souls than us. Not only that, but I'm not sure if it's true, but I've even seen posts where people say the souls of different human races only reincarnate into the same racial physical body.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "chazzitup13" <chazzitup13@... wrote:

Animals definetly have souls. As far as plants I'm not entirely sure but they are DEFINETLY aware and able to communicate with us. Plants are content and don't have 'shields' up when it comes to opening up to others like humans do. They feel energy. They are more than just things in the ground. Treee are wise and I can't wait to begin communicate with them. Humans cannot have past lives as animals from my understanding.

------------------------------
On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 3:27 AM EDT chazzitup13 wrote:

And I wanted to add, through my own consciousness I perceived that the more you Satanically meditate, the more your Racial consciousness shows up, dragging to your Race. At least, it manifests as a need to preserve yourself therefore the Race you are. The Kundalini is definitely related to Racial memories etc, memories of the Soul etc, as its a direct link to the unconscious, from which members of the Races are all brought together. This is for people who are mixed too, as some Race is dominant in them and its nothing for them to worry about, but only to advance more. Needs to preserve, help and advance your Race, have kids and a generally greater understanding can occur. This was my case at least. This is my experience and I put it on for the sake of discussion and to actually put a brick on this post, as about how important past lives and the rest are to somebody.

To be brutally honest 90% of the problems, hangups, ways of thinking that are present in our current psyche/behavior are just things that stem from past lives, same with our abilities and talents. For instance when I was like 15, I seriously made a serious matter of thoughts on why and how come I was thinking like I did, in some points intelligently, on some others purely emotionally or whatever. Then slowly Satan led me to the answer which is just past lives. This life you're living now is the *MOST* important, and the *MOST* important thing is to not waste a day, so you can perfect yourself and prefferably get perfected in this lifetime. Do not waste your time, do not waste your Soul and let Satan really become one with you, as He created you.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

When you start to see your past lives. That is when you understand fully how important making spiritual advancement the capstone of your life is.

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1:19:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Souls and Reincarnation

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "chazzitup13" <chazzitup13@ wrote:

I've read this before as well, and it does make sense. The different races have different alien ancestry's with different souls. I do think their are rare occassions. If the life right before the one i'm having now, I looked White/Asian and I was a woman, and a lesbian. This life, I am basically Black and White, and a gay male lol. I also did a past life ragression where I was a bronze skinned, blue eyed, Native American. I guess this is why I always had racial/gender/sexual idenity issues. I always fely like my hair should be much darker and thicker, and some of other phenotypes just most match my personality, they don't feel natural. I got a dna test done and only 2% of my dna was from Asian sources, if that, yet I have mongoloid eyes, and cheekbones. Possibly from being part Asian in a past life?
Does anyone know what the other human races are mixed with?
How is it possible that my soul even "fit" into my body?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chazzitup13" <chazzitup13@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back