Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

soul splits

i would like some of your oppinons on the soul split that some people have. some ass holes call this mkistakenly split personalities. however this can be utmost bull shit as when some people are conscious and are satanists and understand more than the average they relize it is another piece of their soul wich eighther comes from a part of that person's personality or someone's past life.

in one case the soul split is their past life and that part resembles a part of their personality such as being strong emotionally.
tthe second is where an even in someon's life causes the split in the first place and taking someing like a component from them and dividing for example a lighter perspective of you can tear away and to put it back you must figure out what caused it to tear in the first place.

offten people have this problem when they grow old because they forget it is good sometimes to be a child to laugh and have fun and doing so they lock that part away.

I don't care if you think i'm nuts i know what i know.
If there is anyone who actually has an intelegent oppinon on this let mme know.

Ave Satanas

I have some theories. Though from what I can tell from just about anyone around is that all these ideas are not based on science or should I say have been openly and extensively studied in a lab atmosphere.

The first question one must ask is to define what a Soul or Spirit truly is.

Sent from my BlackBerry� smartphone with SprintSpeed

-----Original Message-----

Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 04:44:05
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] soul splits

i would like some of your oppinons on the soul split that some people have. some ass holes call this mkistakenly split personalities. however this can be utmost bull shit as when some people are conscious and are satanists and understand more than the average they relize it is another piece of their soul wich eighther comes from a part of that person's personality or someone's past life.

in one case the soul split is their past life and that part resembles a part of their personality such as being strong emotionally.
tthe second is where an even in someon's life causes the split in the first place and taking someing like a component from them and dividing for example a lighter perspective of you can tear away and to put it back you must figure out what caused it to tear in the first place.

offten people have this problem when they grow old because they forget it is good sometimes to be a child to laugh and have fun and doing so they lock that part away.

Ave Satanas

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

nnice, i get u i understand but i think it's nor sciance or pure magic perhaps a mixture of the two considdering magic is a type of sciance if people take the time to study it. energy and stuff. everything has some kind of explanation it's just the matter of finding the source. however i have experainced these and i have about several and so does my life partner wife, and it seems that they all have knolege about their individual lives. i've come to the conclusion in recent events that perhaps even if one doesn't know what caused it in most cases people like this are born separated and with poer meditation will discover it and piece togeather the puzzle. also if the person knows what part of their personality is represented by that particualr piece then they can further work to murge wiith it causing highly in advancement within that much needed or perhaps not needed at times but it's just part of that person why have it floating there.

ave satanas
i would like to hear some theries on how to murge properly without any kind of damage.
i have found two ways to do this but i am not sure wich is better.--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "angelo" <angelo.giancana@... wrote:
I have some theories. Though from what I can tell from just about anyone around is that all these ideas are not based on science or should I say have been openly and extensively studied in a lab atmosphere.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] soul splits

Ave Satanas

I have some ideas that perhaps our souls are actually composed of a number of things. One of them being our actual DNA which acts as possibly a sort of conduit for certain energy signatures, which in total make up an individual unique soul. I would start from the genetic level, because I've had a feeling that this is the first manifestation of our actual soul.

Taking from this, soul splits can in fact be multiple personalities. To me a soul is simply an energy signature and whether its the body or the mind, they are only different mirrors to the soul. None is actually exclusive to what a soul actually is. Our bodies emmit biolelectricity.. electromagnetic current however strong or weak. The slight deviation I would say would be the soul or the manifestation of a soul.

Soul splitting can be serious business as it is not just a sign of MPD... it is a sign that it most likely isn't naturally occuring but was created that way. Things that can cause soul splitting: traumatic lifestyle, genetic defects, damage done to the body causing certain things to be altered and even prolonged stress. It is known already that someone can be tortured until their mind breaks, where upon they can be more easily brainwashed to have artificially created multiple personality disorder. It has also been discovered in science that certain genes can be manipulated (genetic engineering!) and programmed to react a certain way in the body. I cannot remember the article, but it was in the Seattle Times in the science section talking about "RNA," which supposedly act as some sort of messengers.

So I've nailed 2 things here that a soul can be composed of... or rather both are the same one. Mind and Body. I have no doubt that our psychic abilities are both mental and physical. The reason I say this is because our bodies are bio electric, and our minds can influence how that bio electricity is directed. Our bodies emmit electrical pulses... and this planet are surrounded by similar energy fields (frequencies) which of course I see as interfacing with us. I wrote a small article on this called "The Breathe of Satan." Yes our planet is living and is living inside us in this capacity. A bit more than I said on splitting of souls.

Other reason a person may be a split soul. They are brainwashed by society or by people... but their genetic nature is so vastly different and strong that it creates a conflict within them. Therefore one would feel a major conflict within ones self. This is the mind/body split... which is the same thing created by torture brainwashing as I mentioned before, though happening in a less extreme circumstance. So if a person is to overcome this what must they do? It isn't a small feat... but like I've told others.... merge their consciousness through self awareness and the truth will come up by itself... all false religions or beliefs will naturally in time fall by the wayside. By being self aware, the person must understand not just a bit about human psychology, but brainwashing techniques as well, so they can deprogramm themselves. To understand this, what may help is to take more understanding of various psyche practices and hypnosis.

Take care of this part and whatever you define a soul as will fall into place and you'll feel more at peace. This is the same thing that most people in new age movements are searching for... that part of themselves... what they would call a soul or higher self.. the problem here is is they think of it as something vastly different and "seperate" from themselves that they never find themselves. Calling it a higher self (actually the mind) or guide or whatever is misleading. Everything is there that one needs at the base and most mundane levels.

Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:53:52 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: soul splits

nnice, i get u i understand but i think it's nor sciance or pure magic perhaps a mixture of the two considdering magic is a type of sciance if people take the time to study it. energy and stuff. everything has some kind of explanation it's just the matter of finding the source. however i have experainced these and i have about several and so does my life partner wife, and it seems that they all have knolege about their individual lives. i've come to the conclusion in recent events that perhaps even if one doesn't know what caused it in most cases people like this are born separated and with poer meditation will discover it and piece togeather the puzzle. also if the person knows what part of their personality is represented by that particualr piece then they can further work to murge wiith it causing highly in advancement within that much needed or perhaps not needed at times but it's just part of that person why have it floating there.

ave satanas
i would like to hear some theries on how to murge properly without any kind of damage.
i have found two ways to do this but i am not sure wich is better.--- In Advanced_Meditation @yahoogroups. com, "angelo" <angelo.giancana@ ... wrote:

To: <Advanced_Meditation @yahoogroups. com
Subject: [Advanced_Meditatio n] soul splits

Ave Satanas

i like this thery. even though my understanding of a soul split isn't necessarily genetic it does make a deal of sense. and i want to ask can't it be caused by birth another thought i seen is when the person is born not all the components are un ited causing the other half people call it. the other half is usually from a past life. and u said stress, can it be caused by some ssort of life changeing event. i keep telling my student it is fine to murge she thinks that she'll change a lot when realy maybe she'll only change for the better she won't loose who she is from this life at all but perhaps qualities she lacks or have but have weakened by being split so much will fall back into place and be more at bay meaning gthat she won't be lacking in the posative aspects of the soul. also how would you go about turning a negative split into a good one meaning the part means to help u but it resembles pent up anger and frustration.

ave
btw nice talking to u i ha vea aim and yahoo if u would like to chat.
do u have a myspace or deep realm--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angelo Giancana <angelo.giancana@... wrote:
I have some ideas that perhaps our souls are actually composed of a number of things. One of them being our actual DNA which acts as possibly a sort of conduit for certain energy signatures, which in total make up an individual unique soul. I would start from the genetic level, because I've had a feeling that this is the first manifestation of our actual soul.

Taking from this, soul splits can in fact be multiple personalities. To me a soul is simply an energy signature and whether its the body or the mind, they are only different mirrors to the soul. None is actually exclusive to what a soul actually is. Our bodies emmit biolelectricity.. electromagnetic current however strong or weak. The slight deviation I would say would be the soul or the manifestation of a soul.

Soul splitting can be serious business as it is not just a sign of MPD... it is a sign that it most likely isn't naturally occuring but was created that way. Things that can cause soul splitting: traumatic lifestyle, genetic defects, damage done to the body causing certain things to be altered and even prolonged stress. It is known already that someone can be tortured until their mind breaks, where upon they can be more easily brainwashed to have artificially created multiple personality disorder. It has also been discovered in science that certain genes can be manipulated (genetic engineering!) and programmed to react a certain way in the body. I cannot remember the article, but it was in the Seattle Times in the science section talking about "RNA," which supposedly act as some sort of messengers.

So I've nailed 2 things here that a soul can be composed of... or rather both are the same one. Mind and Body. I have no doubt that our psychic abilities are both mental and physical. The reason I say this is because our bodies are bio electric, and our minds can influence how that bio electricity is directed. Our bodies emmit electrical pulses... and this planet are surrounded by similar energy fields (frequencies) which of course I see as interfacing with us. I wrote a small article on this called "The Breathe of Satan." Yes our planet is living and is living inside us in this capacity. A bit more than I said on splitting of souls.

Other reason a person may be a split soul. They are brainwashed by society or by people... but their genetic nature is so vastly different and strong that it creates a conflict within them. Therefore one would feel a major conflict within ones self. This is the mind/body split... which is the same thing created by torture brainwashing as I mentioned before, though happening in a less extreme circumstance. So if a person is to overcome this what must they do? It isn't a small feat... but like I've told others.... merge their consciousness through self awareness and the truth will come up by itself... all false religions or beliefs will naturally in time fall by the wayside. By being self aware, the person must understand not just a bit about human psychology, but brainwashing techniques as well, so they can deprogramm themselves. To understand this, what may help is to take more understanding of various psyche practices and hypnosis.

Take care of this part and whatever you define a soul as will fall into place and you'll feel more at peace. This is the same thing that most people in new age movements are searching for... that part of themselves... what they would call a soul or higher self.. the problem here is is they think of it as something vastly different and "seperate" from themselves that they never find themselves. Calling it a higher self (actually the mind) or guide or whatever is misleading. Everything is there that one needs at the base and most mundane levels.

Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:53:52 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: soul splits

ave satanas
i have found two ways to do this but i am not sure wich is better.--- In Advanced_Meditation @yahoogroups. com, "angelo" <angelo.giancana@ ... wrote:

To: <Advanced_Meditation @yahoogroups. com
Subject: [Advanced_Meditatio n] soul splits

Ave Satanas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back