Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Soul Dedication

Roger

1. While I was burning the soul dedication paper, a piece of the paper didn't burn and the candle went out, so I re-lit the candle and burned the tiny tiny bit of paper that was left, could this have messed anything up?

2. How do I know it worked?

<td val[/IMG]No you are fine.The details of the ritual are not as important as your intentions.No ones goes perfect mine did not so you are cool.If you are not a jew it worked.Congrats and welcome to the family :)

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Soul Dedication
Sent: Thu, May 24, 2012 8:04:04 AM

<td val[/IMG]   1. While I was burning the soul dedication paper, a piece of the paper didn't burn and the candle went out, so I re-lit the candle and burned the tiny tiny bit of paper that was left, could this have messed anything up?

[/TD]

Heck even mine was not perfect so don't sweat it

Sent from my iPhone
On May 24, 2012, at 5:21 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]No you are fine.The details of the ritual are not as important as your intentions.No ones goes perfect mine did not so you are cool.If you are not a jew it worked.Congrats and welcome to the family :)

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]   1. While I was burning the soul dedication paper, a piece of the paper didn't burn and the candle went out, so I re-lit the candle and burned the tiny tiny bit of paper that was left, could this have messed anything up?

[/TD]
=

<td val[/IMG]When I did the Soul Dedication  I risked to burn the table. The candle flames almost exploded but I've no doubts it worked :)

"Mantenetevi folli, e comportatevi come persone normali." Paulo Coelho

--- Gio 24/5/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... ha scritto:
Da: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
Oggetto: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Soul Dedication
A: "[email protected]" <[email protected], "famekilledroger@..." <famekilledroger@...
Data: Giovedì 24 maggio 2012, 14:21

<td vAl[/IMG] No you are fine.The details of the ritual are not as important as your intentions.No ones goes perfect mine did not so you are cool.If you are not a jew it worked.Congrats and welcome to the family :)

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android[/TD]
To: <[email protected];

<td vAl[/IMG]  1. While I was burning the soul dedication paper, a piece of the paper didn't burn and the candle went out, so I re-lit the candle and burned the tiny tiny bit of paper that was left, could this have messed anything up?

[/TD]
[/TD]

--- In [email protected], "Roger" <famekilledroger@... wrote:

1. While I was burning the soul dedication paper, a piece of the paper didn't burn and the candle went out, so I re-lit the candle and burned the tiny tiny bit of paper that was left, could this have messed anything up?

I had a different problem--trying to dispense the blood.  Not only I didn't have the dry pen to dispense blood, but I could get almost no blood out (I knew I was probably going to have this problem, but I did the best I could with what I had to work with).  I decided that, if for whatever reason I couldn't get any or enough blood or dispense it properly, I would use a red pen and let that represent the blood I could not get out.  I ended up doing that, after doing the best I could.  However, I was not going to let such a detail stop me from dedicating my soul to Father Satan or be an excuse to put it off--I was ready for the Eve of Beltane, and was going to dedicate on the Eve of Beltane no matter what. Everything else went quite well.  I did have to improvise on the candle holder, but I managed to find a source for black candles (they were almost 5 toilet paper dollars for 2, but I got premium beeswax candles in true black).  I bought a stainless steel bowl (30 cm diameter) for burning, and the paper burned without even setting off the smoke alarm.  I didn't feel much, since I have been closed off psychically by constant spiritual abuse as a child, my spell in the Jehovah's Witless cult, and possible heavy involvement in Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity or Islam in a past life.  But, needle-wimp aside and not having proper equipment to dispense whatever blood I could get out, I was not going to let such a little detail deter me from dedicating my soul to Satan, and in a timely manner. I do not have any regrets about dedicating to Father Satan--I know that, between right-hand path religion and those filthy angels trying to destroy whatever energy is coming in or out from Father Satan and/or the Universe, I am going to have problems here.  However, I would rather follow Father Satan and have limited success than be a superstar in Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity or Islam.  At least I can stop backsliding spiritually and start making some progress.  I look forward to the day when every single one of the filthy angels is bound tightly, and I can progress without their interference (whether frontal attack or, as I am experiencing, interference with energy transmission).

Well tonight is the big night, the night I dedicate my soul the Father Satan and to be honest this is the first time in a long time that I am happy and looking forward to something, this is the RIGHT move for me, I am however a little nervous about pricking my finger for the blood, I have always had a weak stomach and gotten queasy but for Father, I WILL do it.

Hail Satan

Welcome! :) the pain is only temporary. It is just a little prick and is a test of your strength and character. :)

------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 12:31 PM EDT Teena wrote:

Well tonight is the big night, the night I dedicate my soul the Father Satan and to be honest this is the first time in a long time that I am happy and looking forward to something, this is the RIGHT move for me, I am however a little nervous about pricking my finger for the blood, I have always had a weak stomach and gotten queasy but for Father, I WILL do it.

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Best decision you will ever make,but remember you don't need much blood,its the act not the amount that is important.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Mon, 7/9/12, Teena <gteena1@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, July 9, 2012, 4:31 PM

Hail Satan
[/TD]

Congratulations and i hope you advance. Hail Satan
On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 9:31 AM PDT Teena wrote:

Hail Satan

dont worrry, i dedicated, and when i did, i couldnt prick my finger at all i tried but failed. then i took a realy long sharp knife (my bad) and was aiming for a drop of blood, but i was so nervoud i let the Full length of the knife pierce my finger. that was a few months ago. i stilll got tha scar BRO. (Pain is temporary REMEBER that.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Welcome! :) the pain is only temporary. It is just a little prick and is a test of your strength and character. :)

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 12:31 PM EDT Teena wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [email protected], "Teena" <gteena1@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Just do it.  If you find yourself unable to prick your finger, or to draw enough blood, just do the best you can and symbolically draw the blood.  If you have a red pen, sign in red ink if you don't have enough blood or the instrument to sign in blood--that's what I did. You are better off doing it "improperly" and doing it, than trying to do it "properly" and putting it off and not getting it done at all.  This applies for those who cannot burn things--better to shred the paper or tear it up and throw it in the rubbish and do it, than to hold off until you get the burning supplies and not do it at all.  Same for the candle.  I suggest the Duat Vision site on Joy of Satan for black candles, but they are rather expensive.  If all you have is stubby white candles, or LED candles, that will have to do.  More important to just do it with what you already have--presuming you are not stuck with those kike sabbath candles.  If that[/B] is what you have, by all means I would rather use a LED candle or go to Walmart or Target and buy red, green, or blue candles or even birthday candles to get the job done. I don't know how many times Maxine points out that it is better to get the dedication done, and mean it, even if the technical aspect leaves much to be desired, than to put it off to get it perfect and not do it at all.  I got my candles and burning supplies (a 30 cm stainless steel bowl), and use my stovetop for an altar, but I did not have the proper instrument to write in  blood.  Nor did I have the nerve to properly sign--I prepared for that and used red ink and symbolically stained the paper in what little blood I could get where an X might normally be. Hail Satan![/B]

Welcome to the family Sister! Ave Satanas!

On 7/10/12, enemyofjezzuz <denniswhicher@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Teena" <gteena1@... wrote:

Well tonight is the big night, the night I dedicate my soul the Father
Satan and to be honest this is the first time in a long time that I am
happy and looking forward to something, this is the RIGHT move for me, I
am however a little nervous about pricking my finger for the blood, I
have always had a weak stomach and gotten queasy but for Father, I WILL
do it.

Hail Satan

Just do it. If you find yourself unable to prick your finger, or to
draw enough blood, just do the best you can and symbolically draw the
blood. If you have a red pen, sign in red ink if you don't have enough
blood or the instrument to sign in blood--that's what I did.

You are better off doing it "improperly" and doing it, than trying to do
it "properly" and putting it off and not getting it done at all. This
applies for those who cannot burn things--better to shred the paper or
tear it up and throw it in the rubbish and do it, than to hold off until
you get the burning supplies and not do it at all. Same for the candle.
I suggest the Duat Vision site on Joy of Satan for black candles, but
they are rather expensive. If all you have is stubby white candles, or
LED candles, that will have to do. More important to just do it with
what you already have--presuming you are not stuck with those kike
sabbath candles. If that is what you have, by all means I would rather
use a LED candle or go to Walmart or Target and buy red, green, or blue
candles or even birthday candles to get the job done.

I don't know how many times Maxine points out that it is better to get
the dedication done, and mean it, even if the technical aspect leaves
much to be desired, than to put it off to get it perfect and not do it
at all. I got my candles and burning supplies (a 30 cm stainless steel
bowl), and use my stovetop for an altar, but I did not have the proper
instrument to write in blood. Nor did I have the nerve to properly
sign--I prepared for that and used red ink and symbolically stained the
paper in what little blood I could get where an X might normally be.

Hail Satan!

How can you now is the ritual was sucsesffull?Can it be unsascsesffull?Shouldnt there bee eny signs?

HAIL SATAN

If one TRULY WANTED to dedicate his / her soul to Satan, it was successful.

If you want it to be successful even further, meditate, do breathing exercises and do yoga.

HS!

Thank you. Now im feeling much better. 

Hail Satan

On Sunday, October 26, 2014 11:03 AM, "stygian.shadowcreeper@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

If one TRULY WANTED to dedicate his / her soul to Satan, it was successful.

If you want it to be successful even further, meditate, do breathing exercises and do yoga.

HS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back