Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

somethings gone really wrong

flamefrower

ok i was progressing really well quite independantly from satan about 6 months ago proably more, although i didnt open any charkas i was getting pretty great at trancing feeling energy and void, pretty much the foundation stuff and i was always very very good at getting into a trance i could do it on my first try and never failed into getting in one but one day for no reason i can see i couldnt get into a trance and energy exercises were like 10x harder, i shook it off as nothing the next day same thing and the day arfter that so i went looking for help and the advice i got was give it a rest so i did and still nothing, at this point i was wondering if i was a kike and satan stopped my progression so i tried and at first nothing but arfter another attempt i prayed to myself no big ritual or anything and i felt more energy then ever it litteraly felt like something was wrapping me it was not soothing or scary just very intense and then a few seconds later a trance howver arfter that one time i have never been able to trance again not with satans help just zilch, so im now trying to go with my charkas and it almost seems like im doing everything right its just like im being stopped or greatly hindered so thats not working out, by the way ive had no amount of stress what could of possibly done this please help

AVE SATANAS

If you've only been working on the foundations and you think something is
hindering you then maybe you should work on your aura of protection and even do
a banishing ritual. Before i meditate or go to sleep, i imagine my whole room
engulfed in blue flames and work on my aura of protection (Imagine white gold
light coming from all sides of your body and into the center on inhale then,
expand and affirm something along the lines "My aura is very powerful and it
always protects me in every way".

Other than that i find your case pretty strange...only thing that pops to mind
is implants (astral/physical). I've read in some forums of people who had
visitations (gray/reptillian attacks but didn't know it) and woke up with weird
pains and deterred abilities or closed chakras. Person in question, said they
destroyed it somehow (either flame or some energy form). I think you'd have to
be pretty open to feel one of those though. Then the question is are you such a
danger that they would do that to prevent your progress (ie: are you one of the
targeted/chosen who has past lifetimes of service with Satan and could become
extremely dangerous to them?) Like HP Maxine said Father Satan has sent people
into the reincarnation loop to help out on earth that were originally in Duat
(if i remember that correctly). Another possibility, maybe some drug or vaccine
you've taken lately. That's just a thing i've been researching though. I'm not
sure what to believe on it.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Mon, May 30, 2011 12:38:32 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] somethings gone really wrong

ok i was progressing really well quite independantly from satan about 6 months
ago proably more, although i didnt open any charkas i was getting pretty great
at trancing feeling energy and void, pretty much the foundation stuff and i was
always very very good at getting into a trance i could do it on my first try and
never failed into getting in one but one day for no reason i can see i couldnt
get into a trance and energy exercises were like 10x harder, i shook it off as
nothing the next day same thing and the day arfter that so i went looking for
help and the advice i got was give it a rest so i did and still nothing, at this
point i was wondering if i was a kike and satan stopped my progression so i
tried and at first nothing but arfter another attempt i prayed to myself no
big ritual or anything and i felt more energy then ever it litteraly felt like
something was wrapping me it was not soothing or scary just very intense and
then a few seconds later a trance howver arfter that one time i have never been
able to trance again not with satans help just zilch, so im now trying to go
with my charkas and it almost seems like im doing everything right its just like
im being stopped or greatly hindered so thats not working out, by the way ive
had no amount of stress what could of possibly done this please help

AVE SATANAS

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

If you had not even opened your chakras, you were NOT "progressing really well". Going into trance is child's play, you should have been moving onto increasingly more advanced meditations. That is why you stalled, along with the fact that you were independent from Satan. My question is, why were you meditating independent from Satan? If you are not dedicated, then there is only so far you can go without the help and protection of the Powers of Hell.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "flamefrower" <flamefrower@... wrote:

ok i was progressing really well quite independantly from satan about 6 months ago proably more, although i didnt open any charkas i was getting pretty great at trancing feeling energy and void, pretty much the foundation stuff and i was always very very good at getting into a trance i could do it on my first try and never failed into getting in one but one day for no reason i can see i couldnt get into a trance and energy exercises were like 10x harder, i shook it off as nothing the next day same thing and the day arfter that so i went looking for help and the advice i got was give it a rest so i did and still nothing, at this point i was wondering if i was a kike and satan stopped my progression so i tried and at first nothing but arfter another attempt i prayed to myself no big ritual or anything and i felt more energy then ever it litteraly felt like something was wrapping me it was not soothing or scary just very intense and then a few seconds later a trance howver arfter that one time i have never been able to trance again not with satans help just zilch, so im now trying to go with my charkas and it almost seems like im doing everything right its just like im being stopped or greatly hindered so thats not working out, by the way ive had no amount of stress what could of possibly done this please help

AVE SATANAS

Even so it's pretty strange to just lose the ability. That's the main focus here. Not how well he was progressing or if he's just practicing meditation without being dedicated.

Sent from iPhone

On May 31, 2011, at 9:32, "liddynavillus@..." <liddynavillus@... wrote:

If you had not even opened your chakras, you were NOT "progressing really well". Going into trance is child's play, you should have been moving onto increasingly more advanced meditations. That is why you stalled, along with the fact that you were independent from Satan. My question is, why were you meditating independent from Satan? If you are not dedicated, then there is only so far you can go without the help and protection of the Powers of Hell.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "flamefrower" <flamefrower@... wrote:

AVE SATANAS

I myself am baffled that someone would go 6 months into meditations as a spiritual satanist and not open their chakras. I compare that to going to cook up a nice steak, grabbing a chair, opening the freezer door and then proceeding to sit down and stare at the meat. And then, after staring at the meat for 6 months, wondering why it hasn't cooked itself yet, and wondering why the meat has started to go bad
mr.flamefrower, its time to put the meat on the pan.
Open your chakras, start doing more advanced work.
and by satan, don't leave the freezer door open- make sheilds.
you're probably just expieriencing a bad enemy attack. or maybe theres some other reason.
and heres something else, the only thing thats probably stopping you from getting into a trance now is probably your own belief in your inability to get into a trance.
hail satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Drew <ditto6891@... wrote:

Even so it's pretty strange to just lose the ability. That's the main focus here. Not how well he was progressing or if he's just practicing meditation without being dedicated.

Sent from iPhone

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "flamefrower" <flamefrower@ wrote:

AVE SATANAS

Read my WHOLE message. I wrote "That is why you stalled, along with the fact that you were independent from Satan". Just like exercising your muscles, you need to keep progressing in meditations, exercising your mind, or you will stall. You need to change things up every so often in order to keep advancing. And there is only so far you can advance without being dedicated. Again, read the whole message before criticising someone trying to help. Perhaps I should have elaborated more regarding stalling like I did in this message, but I assume people know to read JoS. It's all in there. I am basically quoting what I've read.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Drew <ditto6891@... wrote:

Sent from iPhone

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "flamefrower" <flamefrower@ wrote:

AVE SATANAS

i am dedicated what i emtn was that i wernt praying for satan for help on the meditations and as for not opening my charkas there was a reason but i have forgotten and it was probably stupid

Sent from iPhone

Hail Satan

AVE SATANAS

Can u give more info? Like consistency of meditation, any weird events prior to losing ability to trance and energy work? I know people here(yes I read ur WHOLE message liddynavillus) are talking about u stalling but to me stalling is usually an inability to go forward or advance. It usually doesn't include a complete loss of an ability. I will say however in defense of this stalling thing that b4 going to Japan I was very good at energy movement as taught by Robert Bruce in "Energy Ways" and when I returned I was let's say back to square one. I could previously make my feet tingle and vibrate profusely and then send the energy to my other chakras. It was how I awakened my 3rd eye (bright flash of light seen with eyes closed plus lots of muscle twitching). I had busy days in Japan and could not for the life of me find time to practice and fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed/futon even as I was practicing b4 sleep. I came back to the states and tried again and it felt so foreign. Like I've never done it b4. I knew how to go about doing it but I couldn't get the same feelings as b4.
But according to ur post this was sudden or as u said "then one day".

Sent from iPhone

On Jun 4, 2011, at 11:28, "flamefrower" <flamefrower@... wrote:

i am dedicated what i emtn was that i wernt praying for satan for help on the meditations and as for not opening my charkas there was a reason but i have forgotten and it was probably stupid

Sent from iPhone

Hail Satan

AVE SATANAS

I forgot to mention something very important. Even though I lost the ability to get that vibration in my feet after Japan, it was easy to get it back after more consistent practice and required less consistency to maintain later on. So if consistency was ur problem (not clear in post) then simply get consistent. If I remember correctly u said u tried trance many times after the "day" but still couldn't get it back. This is partly why I see ur issue as being very weird and having nothing to do with stalling, or progression issues ( u seeing this liddynavilus).

Sent from iPhone
On Jun 4, 2011, at 11:28, "flamefrower" <flamefrower@... wrote:

Sent from iPhone

Hail Satan

AVE SATANAS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back