Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Something thats confusing to me that I learned about the enemy

Indigo Warrior

Ok I am a little bit confused by this since all the enemy religions teach love to disarm the masses (I know their purpose here is to make humanity into passive slaves) I learned something today that really confused me. Why then do the angels attack genuine kindness and love, I am not talking about the xtian BS love I am talking about people who truly want to help people with no hidden agenda, and care about humanity, and go out of there way to help people I met someone today that was going through what sounds like angel attacks from what I have read on this group. They attacked him to the point where he ended up in a mental institution for several months. He is a genuine caring person who works with a lot of people trying to help them with no hidden agenda. Not really a total pacifist though. He is open minded I am bringing up the topic of Satanism and hope to show him my youtube channel, he has heard about Enki before, I am explaining that Satan meant eternal truth in Sanskrit, and slowly bringing out my beliefs, he did do yoga/chakra meditations, I am a genuine caring person myself, and seem to have gotten attacks from time to time because of this when I was helping out people trying in my last place I would get these spiritual attacks. When I was around him he told me about these spirits, I felt the presence of one of them and it certainly was no Demon, I didn't feel at all positive Why does the enemy attack this so much. He did have a positive vibe/aura. He did admit that he thinks evil spirits are behind the mainstream religions. He seemed like a person who was on Satan's side somewhat without even realizing it. This seems to be something that really pisses off the enemy I am kind of wondering why.
Hail Satan

i meant theyre. wow. lol used the wrong theyre.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 5:53:19 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Something thats confusing to me that I learned about the enemy

Ok I am a little bit confused by this since all the enemy religions teach love to disarm the masses (I know their purpose here is to make humanity into passive slaves) I learned something today that really confused me. Why then do the angels attack genuine kindness and love, I am not talking about the xtian BS love I am talking about people who truly want to help people with no hidden agenda, and care about humanity, and go out of there way to help people I met someone today that was going through what sounds like angel attacks from what I have read on this group. They attacked him to the point where he ended up in a mental institution for several months. He is a genuine caring person who works with a lot of people trying to help them with no hidden agenda. Not really a total pacifist though. He is open minded I am bringing up the topic of Satanism and hope to show him my youtube channel, he has heard about Enki before, I am explaining that Satan meant eternal truth in Sanskrit, and slowly bringing out my bel

it seems because maybe theses type of people can and will benefit humanity greatly in the long run, and hmm maybe its that their vulnerable to being manipulated because of their genuine kindness. because of the 'openess' of their heartchakra i suppose.
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Something thats confusing to me that I learned about the enemy

Ok I am a little bit confused by this since all the enemy religions teach love to disarm the masses (I know their purpose here is to make humanity into passive slaves) I learned something today that really confused me. Why then do the angels attack genuine kindness and love, I am not talking about the xtian BS love I am talking about people who truly want to help people with no hidden agenda, and care about humanity, and go out of there way to help people I met someone today that was going through what sounds like angel attacks from what I have read on this group. They attacked him to the point where he ended up in a mental institution for several months. He is a genuine caring person who works with a lot of people trying to help them with no hidden agenda. Not really a total pacifist though. He is open minded I am bringing up the topic of Satanism and hope to show him my youtube channel, he has heard about Enki before, I am explaining that Satan meant eternal truth in Sanskrit, and slowly bringing out my bel

Hail Satan! i agree with "Shannon", he a threat to them. also these fucking angels hate humanity and if they sense that this person may benefit humanity they will continue to try to stop him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

it seems because maybe theses type of people can and will benefit humanity greatly in the long run, and hmm maybe its that their vulnerable to being manipulated because of their genuine kindness. because of the 'openess' of their heartchakra i suppose.

Well this is because our enemies are our enemies, they don't give a shit about us or anything that is good for that matter and would have us all destroyed. The person you mentioned tries to help other people to not feel negative feelings, it's explained in the JOS website that angels, greys and our other enemies leech/feed off our fear and suffering and other negative feelings. It's kinda like the helpful person is going to take away the food of our enemies. This is the way I see it. For our enemies, everything is cold hard math and logic, because they don't have feelings. They are sanguinary, and "get kicks" to see us humans wage war and kill each other.

I once did some personality classifying charts in school. A "normal" person in this one test would display a bit of everything forming a hexagram pattern. My chart maxed out on the logical/mathematical/masculine side and I had a huge gap and a basically non-existent emotional/feminine side. I feel almost no compassion/empathy,regret/remorse,fear,love, towards other humans. I have some asperger syndrome traits but have not been diagnosed, because these are very minor ones. People are blinded with the love shit and other touchy-feely-slave-mickey mouse crap, this is why people fall victim to the bible and other jew crap. I know I am a bit "less" of a human because of lack of emotion, on the other hand I see this as a strength because I have had to take a lot of shit from people in my life. Not caring about other people probably saved me from suicide. I am very fond of dogs though, so I know I am not devoid of emotion and I am and always was capable of feeling joy and having fun.

The two incidents of school shootouts that happened in Finland a couple of years ago made everyone think: what was going through those guys minds and why they did what they did. It was pretty ridiculous to see "experts" talking and debating on the subject on TV. Nobody understood why they did what they did. I did. I know that those guys wanted to be accepted and liked by other people but couldn't find anyone who truly did in their lives or at least they felt like it. Seeing people act like retards everyday, everywhere makes me angry too, especially when I have to suffer from the actions of these people. If all your life this is all you see and feel and think, you become sure of the fact that people are stupid, erratic, unpredictable, gullible and undeserving of life. The guys who engage in these shootouts want to make a statement, want to be heard at least once in their lives, they want other people to feel the immense pain, hatred and rage that they have towards humanity and the world for what the former two are to them. They want to be free of their emotion, their humanity, and everything that "makes them weak". Needless to say being completely stripped from your emotions and having to take shit all your life ultimately leads only to this berserk rage where life has no meaning, life is an evil that needs to be ended. Life is pointless, all it does is make you feel bad. I was never close to being "pushed over the edge" to this mindset, but I wasn't very far away and I did think about killing some of the guys that bullied me in school.

Our enemies are a bit similar to these school murderers. There is no point in reasoning with them. What they are doing to us, they see only right and natural. Our enemies see our emotions as a wretched weakness that makes us weak as a lifeform and thus, easy to exploit.They try to manipulate us through our feelings and lack of intelligence and knowledge to gain what they desire, which is our destruction. They enjoy torturing us with the mainstream religions and all the jew crap.

We need to kill them all, obviously. Jews, reptilians, angels, greys, Anu and all his followers. Every last one.

In the eyes of the enemy, attack anyone who may, or might become a threat..

Its sickening, but its a tactic they implement..

Ave Satanas!

thanks lydia lol
Date: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 8:41:32 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Something thats confusing to me that I learned about the enemy

Nope, you used the right one. "They're" is "they are". "Their" means, belonging to them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

i meant theyre. wow. lol used the wrong theyre.

This person is not a xian love everyone type in a way it was cool to meet someone like me cause so few people actually seem to feel empathy/compassion for others. Yes I know people and angels love exploiting that, but I say fuck them, that was an inherent part of my personality that I was born with, I love helping people and genereally am not an agressive person (though I like black magick, and don't love everyone) I am all for destroying the kikes, angels, and false religions, in fact I often participate in my own destruction rituals against the kikes and xians along with the group rituals I feel that is an act of love towards humanity and Satan/the Demons (though I focus on hatred in the rituals and getting as angry as I can) (Go to my website I have a few up that are not that hard to do using the runes http://indigonation.yolasite.com lets all pitch in and destroy the enemy you can personalize them and use your own prayers/affirmations what I have up is just suggestions) I am pretty much all the way right brained so far as thinking and the "tests" go I am familiar with that, and have a strong feminine emotional side. I love being deep and emotional, emo music, "touchy freely kind of stuff" thats just part of who I am. (but I also do feel anger and hatred sometimes as well) I just love humanity and want whats best for them it breaks my heart seeing the world the way it is today.
Maybe we should organize a group ritual against the angels, as I have seen what they have done. I am generally tolerant but not tolerant of evil.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rhayven" <amayis@... wrote:

Ave Satanas!

ok lets do it. also infuriatedsekhmet has brought up a great idea on a love ritual to father that we should all do. :) are you in? but i like your idea on ritual against the angels indigo.
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011 1:02:12 am
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Something thats confusing to me that I learned about the enemy

This person is not a xian love everyone type in a way it was cool to meet someone like me cause so few people actually seem to feel empathy/compassion for others. Yes I know people and angels love exploiting that, but I say fuck them, that was an inherent part of my personality that I was born with, I love helping people and genereally am not an agressive person (though I like black magick, and don't love everyone) I am all for destroying the kikes, angels, and false religions, in fact I often participate in my own destruction rituals against the kikes and xians along with the group rituals I feel that is an act of love towards humanity and Satan/the Demons (though I focus on hatred in the rituals and getting as angry as I can) (Go to my website I have a few up that are not that hard to do using the runes http://indigonation.yolasite.com lets all pitch in and destroy the enemy you can personalize them and use your own prayers/affirmations what I have up is just suggestions) I am pretty much all the way right brained so far as thinking and the "tests" go I am familiar with that, and have a strong feminine emotional side. I love being deep and emotional, emo music, "touchy freely kind of stuff" thats just part of who I am. (but I also do feel anger and hatred sometimes as well) I just love humanity and want whats best for them it breaks my heart seeing the world the way it is today.
Maybe we should organize a group ritual against the angels, as I have seen what they have done. I am generally tolerant but not tolerant of evil.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rhayven" <amayis@... wrote:

Ave Satanas!

satan himself a caring n loving being 8) for those that denie themselve of compassion denies their inner truth.
theres nothing wrong with a femine(by this i didnt mean effeminate,i mean nature/personality) guy,as matter of fact most the girls i know want that type of guy,lol.XD   hail satan my creator
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, March 10, 2011 2:02:07 PM

Hail Satan

Ave Satanas!

<td val[/IMG]To me passion is passion.It is all in the way it is used.It can be channeled in to love for our fellow man or woman,if they deserve it of course.Or that passion can be channeled in intense hatred and Black Magic when necessary.I am a very intense and passionate person also,but Father is showing me,through my power meditations, how to direct that passion into more worthwhile goals.
Hail Satan!!

--- On Thu, 3/10/11, Indigo Warrior <darkmonkey87@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 6:02 AM

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Rhayven" <amayis@... wrote:

Ave Satanas!
[/TD]

Yes I am in I with that ritual, but so far as the ritual against angels its an Idea I had, how would that even be done, since there are so many different angels, or do we all just target one of the high ranking ones, and ask for father and the demons to attack that angel at the same time, (that would definitely take out an arch angel) Ok were a couple of them not taken out already by a few advanced members with the help of demons. What one would be strategically the best to target. If maybe someone who is more advanced could help with writing this up that would be good.
Hail Satan

ok lets do it. also infuriatedsekhmet has brought up a great idea on a love ritual to father that we should all do. :) are you in? but i like your idea on ritual against the angels indigo.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rhayven" <amayis@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!

When I said definitely I am serious there and I assume enough people would want to get involved in the ritual to make that happen, Although I honestly don't know if the two people claiming to have taken out (don't remember their names and this was on the hells army egroup by the way) arch angel Michael, and Gabriel were attention seeking trolls trying to feed their egos or if they were serious.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Warrior" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

Yes I am in I with that ritual, but so far as the ritual against angels its an Idea I had, how would that even be done, since there are so many different angels, or do we all just target one of the high ranking ones, and ask for father and the demons to attack that angel at the same time, (that would definitely take out an arch angel) Ok were a couple of them not taken out already by a few advanced members with the help of demons. What one would be strategically the best to target. If maybe someone who is more advanced could help with writing this up that would be good.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rhayven" <amayis@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!

I agree lets set something up

On Thu Mar 10th, 2011 12:43 PM EST Indigo Warrior wrote:

Hail Satan

This person is not a xian love everyone type in a way it was cool to meet someone like me cause so few people actually seem to feel empathy/compassion for others. Yes I know people and angels love exploiting that, but I say fuck them, that was an inherent part of my personality that I was born with, I love helping people and genereally am not an agressive person (though I like black magick, and don't love everyone) I am all for destroying the kikes, angels, and false religions, in fact I often participate in my own destruction rituals against the kikes and xians along with the group rituals I feel that is an act of love towards humanity and Satan/the Demons (though I focus on hatred in the rituals and getting as angry as I can) (Go to my website I have a few up that are not that hard to do using the runes http://indigonation.yolasite.com lets all pitch in and destroy the enemy you can personalize them and use your own prayers/affirmations what I have
up is just suggestions) I am pretty much all the way right brained so far as thinking and the "tests" go I am familiar with that, and have a strong feminine emotional side. I love being deep and emotional, emo music, "touchy freely kind of stuff" thats just part of who I am. (but I also do feel anger and hatred sometimes as well) I just love humanity and want whats best for them it breaks my heart seeing the world the way it is today.
Hail Satan

Ave Satanas!

I don't believe even one second that a human being, except really exceptional beings (very advanced HP for example) can kill this filthy michael or gabriel.I think they are very powerful and only the Gods can put down these two shits.Of course, we can help.I am in every ritual which put down the enemy.Then, you can rely upon me.Ask to the ministries perhaps, what we can do, but we need to be thousands, -and the help of the Gods-, not just around 15 like for the ritual "love for Enki". What a shame, i hope, more brothers and sisters will come and more will do it even if they say nothing on the e-groups.Hail Satan ! 
De : Indigo Warrior <darkmonkey87@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Jeu 10 mars 2011, 18h 02min 23s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Something thats confusing to me that I learned about the enemy

When I said definitely I am serious there and I assume enough people would want to get involved in the ritual to make that happen, Although I honestly don't know if the two people claiming to have taken out (don't remember their names and this was on the hells army egroup by the way) arch angel Michael, and Gabriel were attention seeking trolls trying to feed their egos or if they were serious.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Warrior" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Ave Satanas!

You know what great idea but I really don't want to speak on this too much more, as soon as I suggested this ritual I got this really cold feeling and started feeling suicidal (thats not normal for me) I felt like the air around me is cold and started getting these strange thoughts I am not extrememly advanced (can't yet talk to father but can sense things) so I don't want to put myself in danger. I hope I am Ok. I did the aura of protection meditation and put on some music and feel a little better, but I still feel a little strange.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan

This person is not a xian love everyone type in a way it was cool to meet someone like me cause so few people actually seem to feel empathy/compassion for others. Yes I know people and angels love exploiting that, but I say fuck them, that was an inherent part of my personality that I was born with, I love helping people and genereally am not an agressive person (though I like black magick, and don't love everyone) I am all for destroying the kikes, angels, and false religions, in fact I often participate in my own destruction rituals against the kikes and xians along with the group rituals I feel that is an act of love towards humanity and Satan/the Demons (though I focus on hatred in the rituals and getting as angry as I can) (Go to my website I have a few up that are not that hard to do using the runes http://indigonation.yolasite.com lets all pitch in and destroy the enemy you can personalize them and use your own prayers/affirmations what I have
up is just suggestions) I am pretty much all the way right brained so far as thinking and the "tests" go I am familiar with that, and have a strong feminine emotional side. I love being deep and emotional, emo music, "touchy freely kind of stuff" thats just part of who I am. (but I also do feel anger and hatred sometimes as well) I just love humanity and want whats best for them it breaks my heart seeing the world the way it is today.
Hail Satan

Ave Satanas!

By the way I am fine. If anyone wants to help set anything up I am all for it. I won't let the enemy get to me I refuse.
Hail Satan

You know what great idea but I really don't want to speak on this too much more, as soon as I suggested this ritual I got this really cold feeling and started feeling suicidal (thats not normal for me) I felt like the air around me is cold and started getting these strange thoughts I am not extrememly advanced (can't yet talk to father but can sense things) so I don't want to put myself in danger. I hope I am Ok. I did the aura of protection meditation and put on some music and feel a little better, but I still feel a little strange.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Ave Satanas!

That happens to me a lot too, Indigo. Depression will appear out of nowhere and I will suddenly feel cold. And every time I do the same thing as you, turn on music or try and think of something funny.
I think the best we can do is to laugh it off the best way we can. But trust me, I know exactly what you mean. You'll be okay though, dear.

Hail Enki-sama!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Ave Satanas!

damn im sorry wow the enemy of course!
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011 2:30:08 pm

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Yes I am in I with that ritual, but so far as the ritual against angels its an Idea I had, how would that even be done, since there are so many different angels, or do we all just target one of the high ranking ones, and ask for father and the demons to attack that angel at the same t

oh my gosh what are you going to do? ask th help from the demons.
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011 2:30:08 pm

Hail Satan

Yes I am in I with that ritual, but so far as the ritual against angels its an Idea I had, how would that even be done, since there are so many different angels, or do we all just target one of the high ranking ones, and ask for father and the demons to attack that angel at the same t

maybe they destroyed the thoughtforms angels?or the ones masqurading as their superiors?

Sent: Fri, March 11, 2011 2:02:23 AM

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Ave Satanas!

Ok I am a little bit confused by this since all the enemy religions teach love to disarm the masses (I know their purpose here is to make humanity into passive slaves) I learned something today that really confused me. Why then do the angels attack genuine kindness and love, I am not talking about the xtian BS love I am talking about people who truly want to help people with no hidden agenda, and care about humanity, and go out of there way to help people I met someone today that was going through what sounds like angel attacks from what I have read on this group. They attacked him to the point where he ended up in a mental institution for several months. He is a genuine caring person who works with a lot of people trying to help them with no hidden agenda. Not really a total pacifist though. He is open minded I am bringing up the topic of Satanism and hope to show him my youtube channel, he has heard about Enki before, I am explaining that Satan meant eternal truth in Sanskrit, and slowly bringing out my beliefs, he did do yoga/chakra meditations, I am a genuine caring person myself, and seem to have gotten attacks from time to time because of this when I was helping out people trying in my last place I would get these spiritual attacks. When I was around him he told me about these spirits, I felt the presence of one of them and it certainly was no Demon, I didn't feel at all positive Why does the enemy attack this so much. He did have a positive vibe/aura. He did admit that he thinks evil spirits are behind the mainstream religions. He seemed like a person who was on Satan's side somewhat without even realizing it. This seems to be something that really pisses off the enemy I am kind of wondering why.
Hail Satan
Anyone who IS,WILL,Or IS GOING OR IS FOND TO BE ON SATAN'S SIDE,is going to be attacked by the enemy.People who practice spirituality and control themselves are severely attacked by enemy entities,whether they are Satanists or Not.Satanists get attacked much more,because Satan gives Humanity real Control and Power over themselves and their enviroment.

Of Course,an outsider will never achieve the true Kundalini ascention.Most outsiders who have touched a bit of kundalini,believed that the "demons" attacked them,when in fact they were angels trying to provoke them from gaining any real spiritual power.Kundalini ascention

The enemy is not really picky on whom he is going to drain and destroy.Whomever has spare bioelectricity,and is looking upwards to the sky,whomever is truthful and is actively doing what is against them,they *WILL* attack.Difference is, Satanists won't die or get insane from the Attacks.Remember that the war is against Humanity,not Satanists.The enemy wants human energy and their dead end is to destroy humanity.Whomever is growing spiritually outside their influence or control,they will kill sooner or later.This has nothing to do with Satanists.Satanists are always under the protection of Satan.Outsiders are open to all negative influences.Especially outsiders who are close to comprehending a piece of truth,if without protection,they will be maimed and killed.

I remember for instance,some days ago a MAJOR thoughtform striked Me.Well,the mental negativity was almost unbearable.But Satan gave Me a way to repel the damn fuck out of it.Wasn't there for Satan's help,I would have joined My mental grave long time ago.An outsider would have died.

People who are without can only go as far as they can go alone.The enemy will impale them and end them.We,Dedicated Satanists can go as far as we can imagine,and more.Limitations are not a part of life for Us.(Well,common sense is)

HAIL SATAN!

maybe they destroyed the thoughtforms angels?or the ones masqurading as their superiors?

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Ave Satanas!

I believed an entity could never completely die, as it would still exist as a thought-form, until it amassed enough energy to manifest in a more powerful way.

But this is a good question: are we thought-forms, or are we more than our thought-forms?

And, does the same hold true for spirit entities?

Hail Murmur

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

maybe they destroyed the thoughtforms angels?or the ones masqurading as their
superiors?

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Something thats confusing to me that I learned
about the enemy

When I said definitely I am serious there and I assume enough people would want
to get involved in the ritual to make that happen, Although I honestly don't
know if the two people claiming to have taken out (don't remember their names
and this was on the hells army egroup by the way) arch angel Michael, and
Gabriel were attention seeking trolls trying to feed their egos or if they were
serious.

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Warrior" <darkmonkey87@ wrote:

Yes I am in I with that ritual, but so far as the ritual against angels its an
Idea I had, how would that even be done, since there are so many different
angels, or do we all just target one of the high ranking ones, and ask for
father and the demons to attack that angel at the same time, (that would
definitely take out an arch angel) Ok were a couple of them not taken out
already by a few advanced members with the help of demons. What one would be
strategically the best to target. If maybe someone who is more advanced could
help with writing this up that would be good.

Hail Satan

ok lets do it. also infuriatedsekhmet has brought up a great idea on a love
ritual to father that we should all do. :) are you in? but i like your idea on
ritual against the angels indigo.
about the enemy

This person is not a xian love everyone type in a way it was cool to meet
someone like me cause so few people actually seem to feel empathy/compassion for
others. Yes I know people and angels love exploiting that, but I say fuck them,
that was an inherent part of my personality that I was born with, I love helping
people and genereally am not an agressive person (though I like black magick,
and don't love everyone) I am all for destroying the kikes, angels, and false
religions, in fact I often participate in my own destruction rituals against the
kikes and xians along with the group rituals I feel that is an act of love
towards humanity and Satan/the Demons (though I focus on hatred in the rituals
and getting as angry as I can) (Go to my website I have a few up that are not
that hard to do using the runes http://indigonation.yolasite.com lets all pitch
in and destroy the enemy you can personalize them and use your own
prayers/affirmations what I have up is just suggestions) I am pretty much all
the way right brained so far as thinking and the "tests" go I am familiar with
that, and have a strong feminine emotional side. I love being deep and
emotional, emo music, "touchy freely kind of stuff" thats just part of who I am.
(but I also do feel anger and hatred sometimes as well) I just love humanity and
want whats best for them it breaks my heart seeing the world the way it is
today.
Maybe we should organize a group ritual against the angels, as I have seen
what they have done. I am generally tolerant but not tolerant of evil.
Hail Satan

In the eyes of the enemy, attack anyone who may, or might become a
threat..

Ave Satanas!

<td val[/IMG]a being could completlely die like the mystic deaths,like budism sphere of nothingness,ofcourse everybody got different idea on death,for me it losing ur identity,so the average sheep are dying in my perception.   as far i get,yes were thoughtforms,coz 'thought' 'form',arent that everything around us is?what do u guys think?this is my opinion.

--- On Tue, 3/15/11, diaynochecraig <diaynochecraig@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 11:07 PM

I believed an entity could never completely die, as it would still exist as a thought-form, until it amassed enough energy to manifest in a more powerful way.

But this is a good question: are we thought-forms, or are we more than our thought-forms?

And, does the same hold true for spirit entities?

Hail Murmur

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

maybe they destroyed the thoughtforms angels?or the ones masqurading as their
superiors?

about the enemy

When I said definitely I am serious there and I assume enough people would want
to get involved in the ritual to make that happen, Although I honestly don't
know if the two people claiming to have taken out (don't remember their names
and this was on the hells army egroup by the way) arch angel Michael, and
Gabriel were attention seeking trolls trying to feed their egos or if they were
serious.

Hail Satan
--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Indigo Warrior" <darkmonkey87@ wrote:

Yes I am in I with that ritual, but so far as the ritual against angels its an
Idea I had, how would that even be done, since there are so many different
angels, or do we all just target one of the high ranking ones, and ask for
father and the demons to attack that angel at the same time, (that would
definitely take out an arch angel) Ok were a couple of them not taken out
already by a few advanced members with the help of demons. What one would be
strategically the best to target. If maybe someone who is more advanced could
help with writing this up that would be good.

Hail Satan

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

ok lets do it. also infuriatedsekhmet has brought up a great idea on a love
ritual to father that we should all do. :) are you in? but i like your idea on
ritual against the angels indigo.
To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]
about the enemy

This person is not a xian love everyone type in a way it was cool to meet
someone like me cause so few people actually seem to feel empathy/compassion for
others. Yes I know people and angels love exploiting that, but I say fuck them,
that was an inherent part of my personality that I was born with, I love helping
people and genereally am not an agressive person (though I like black magick,
and don't love everyone) I am all for destroying the kikes, angels, and false
religions, in fact I often participate in my own destruction rituals against the
kikes and xians along with the group rituals I feel that is an act of love
towards humanity and Satan/the Demons (though I focus on hatred in the rituals
and getting as angry as I can) (Go to my website I have a few up that are not
that hard to do using the runes http://indigonation.yolasite.com lets all pitch
in and destroy the enemy you can personalize them and use your own
prayers/affirmations what I have up is just suggestions) I am pretty much all
the way right brained so far as thinking and the "tests" go I am familiar with
that, and have a strong feminine emotional side. I love being deep and
emotional, emo music, "touchy freely kind of stuff" thats just part of who I am.
(but I also do feel anger and hatred sometimes as well) I just love humanity and
want whats best for them it breaks my heart seeing the world the way it is
today.
Maybe we should organize a group ritual against the angels, as I have seen
what they have done. I am generally tolerant but not tolerant of evil.
Hail Satan

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Rhayven" <amayis@ wrote:

In the eyes of the enemy, attack anyone who may, or might become a
threat..

Ave Satanas!
[/TD]

Well to tell the truth I was in a mental institution once, they has chalk outlines of angels drawn all over the place (the mental patients) and wrote the words "they are watching us" all over also.
It was creepy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Warrior" <darkmonkey87@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Anyone who IS,WILL,Or IS GOING OR IS FOND TO BE ON SATAN'S SIDE,is going to be attacked by the enemy.People who practice spirituality and control themselves are severely attacked by enemy entities,whether they are Satanists or Not.Satanists get attacked much more,because Satan gives Humanity real Control and Power over themselves and their enviroment.

Of Course,an outsider will never achieve the true Kundalini ascention.Most outsiders who have touched a bit of kundalini,believed that the "demons" attacked them,when in fact they were angels trying to provoke them from gaining any real spiritual power.Kundalini ascention

The enemy is not really picky on whom he is going to drain and destroy.Whomever has spare bioelectricity,and is looking upwards to the sky,whomever is truthful and is actively doing what is against them,they *WILL* attack.Difference is, Satanists won't die or get insane from the Attacks.Remember that the war is against Humanity,not Satanists.The enemy wants human energy and their dead end is to destroy humanity.Whomever is growing spiritually outside their influence or control,they will kill sooner or later.This has nothing to do with Satanists.Satanists are always under the protection of Satan.Outsiders are open to all negative influences.Especially outsiders who are close to comprehending a piece of truth,if without protection,they will be maimed and killed.

I remember for instance,some days ago a MAJOR thoughtform striked Me.Well,the mental negativity was almost unbearable.But Satan gave Me a way to repel the damn fuck out of it.Wasn't there for Satan's help,I would have joined My mental grave long time ago.An outsider would have died.

People who are without can only go as far as they can go alone.The enemy will impale them and end them.We,Dedicated Satanists can go as far as we can imagine,and more.Limitations are not a part of life for Us.(Well,common sense is)

HAIL SATAN!

As Yoyo stated your friend was attacked for coming closer to Satan and empowering his soul, the enemy has literally murder into the billions of innocent humans to turn earth into a spiritual void factory farm they murdered over 220 million in the last century alone via their jewish reptilian force, to help manifest this. Then let us not forget the billions more who die as direct result of the conditions created on earth by the removial of this knowledge.   Angels will use the love and kindess nonsense to keep the ignorant, ignorant especially the case with new agers with any psychic ability they turn them into usefool idiots in doing so.  The second those new ager get the truth and move towards Satanism they will drop the mask and show themselves for the evil filth they really are.   So all that happened is they dropped the mask.

Sent: Thu, March 17, 2011 12:25:08 PM

Well to tell the truth I was in a mental institution once, they has chalk outlines of angels drawn all over the place (the mental patients) and wrote the words "they are watching us" all over also.
It was creepy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back