Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Something (Invisible) Growled physically out-loud in my ear last nig

lord.kayle

WTF does that kind of thing?

I am all ready to perform a banishing ritual with Haures and Orobas Sigils drawn out and all only I don't have but one candle right now.

Hail Satan!~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@... wrote:

I am all ready to perform a banishing ritual with Haures and Orobas Sigils drawn out and all only I don't have but one candle right now.

Hail Satan!~
I've got 3 white candles now, and so plan on performing a Standard Ritual along with a Banishing Ritual tonight.

Hail Satan!~

It's been done now, both the Standard Ritual along with the Banishing Ritual.

HAIL SATAN!~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@ wrote:

Hail Satan!~

I've got 3 white candles now, and so plan on performing a Standard Ritual along with a Banishing Ritual tonight.

Hail Satan!~

This is the enemy playing tricks on you. Put up an aura of protection and sever the enemy links, If they come back either ignore them or laugh at their faces, they will go away after this

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 12 Aug 2013, at 07:38 a.m., "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@... wrote:
  It's been done now, both the Standard Ritual along with the Banishing Ritual.

HAIL SATAN!~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@ wrote:

Hail Satan!~

Hail Satan!~

I have also had a similar experience a few years ago before I came to father Satan. I heard a gutteral growling and talking sounding like it was coming from right above my body when I was laying in bed, and I had whispers and voices going on a lot and severe paranormal activity in my house and my whole family was having experiences (unfortunately my parents are xians, I've been trying to show them how corrupted xianity is) and I know some of it was the enemy spirits now. But also we had paranormal investigators come and I was gone with some friends all night and the investigators got a picture that was a silhouette just like mine. Same long hair and style same height, build, everything and that's when I started to realize that I unconsciously projected poltergeist like activity in automatic response to enemy attacks and ever since then I've had auric sight and I'm still developing and strengthening my mind powers.

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Hail Azazel
Hail Beelzebub
Hail Astaroth
Hail Paimon
Hail Belial! !!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back