Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Something coming?

Sintron

Anyone know about anything that might happen soon in the world? Like there are a lot of people that say that they can feel a change coming, something huge. I also feel just a different essence in the air like we are gearing up to something. Not sure what that might be but I feel like a new dawn in our existence is approaching.

Hail Satan!

We're in the dawn of the Age of Pisces, entering slowly the Age of Aquarius, Satan's Age. There is a change in the air, but I do not how much people can 'feel' it. It depends. Nevertheless, we're about to undergo many changes.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sintron" <nik.sherman@... wrote:

Anyone know about anything that might happen soon in the world? Like there are a lot of people that say that they can feel a change coming, something huge. I also feel just a different essence in the air like we are gearing up to something. Not sure what that might be but I feel like a new dawn in our existence is approaching.

Hail Satan!

Any idea what changes?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

We're in the dawn of the Age of Pisces, entering slowly the Age of Aquarius, Satan's Age. There is a change in the air, but I do not how much people can 'feel' it. It depends. Nevertheless, we're about to undergo many changes.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sintron" <nik.sherman@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

I've been feeling this to!!
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sintron" <nik.sherman@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Will Lord Satan return to Earth. I think the anti christ will finally take his thrown.
I actually want them to appear.
Hail Satan!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan!

Sometimes what We want isn't always the best.

Remember though that this world We live in is not the xtian fantasy world. Everytime We meditate We effect the universe around us. This is more apparent in the more advanced aspects of occultism. Everytime We meditate We better ourselves, our souls, our cause, and our brothers and sisters and all Gentiles. The more powerful We all become the more Satanic energy there is in our here and now. I don't want to ramble about My theory on this though. So simply put, hoping for this crazy fantasy that Satan will come and save us from all of our troubles and all the GENTILE nations will be free from our eternal enemy shows a weakness in character that must be refined. Same goes for an antichrist.

We as individuals make the changes. We as individuals fight this war. We are the anti-christ and Satan has given us the means to rid our planet of this parasite.

P.S. there is also a sermon by High Priestess Maxine about meditation and how it effects our lives. If you look far enough into the group history you will find it. I read it about a year ago and it was very informative.
------------------------------
On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 4:06 PM PDT drop62@... wrote:

Will Lord Satan return to Earth. I think the anti christ will finally take his thrown.
Hail Satan!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan!

Oh yes. A change is coming, very soon.

Father Satan, I praise you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "drop62@..." <drop62@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan!

"We as individuals make the changes. We as individuals fight this war. We are the anti-christ and Satan has given us the means to rid our planet of this parasite."

Now THAT resonated with me. I've recently learned that those "fears" I had as a child of being the antichrist were just my soul realizing I'm a part of this. You, me, every other dedicated Satanist and everyone who hasn't broken the spell of the abrahamics yet - WE'RE ALL A PART, each of us.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

Sometimes what We want isn't always the best.

Remember though that this world We live in is not the xtian fantasy world. Everytime We meditate We effect the universe around us. This is more apparent in the more advanced aspects of occultism. Everytime We meditate We better ourselves, our souls, our cause, and our brothers and sisters and all Gentiles. The more powerful We all become the more Satanic energy there is in our here and now. I don't want to ramble about My theory on this though. So simply put, hoping for this crazy fantasy that Satan will come and save us from all of our troubles and all the GENTILE nations will be free from our eternal enemy shows a weakness in character that must be refined. Same goes for an antichrist.

We as individuals make the changes. We as individuals fight this war. We are the anti-christ and Satan has given us the means to rid our planet of this parasite.

P.S. there is also a sermon by High Priestess Maxine about meditation and how it effects our lives. If you look far enough into the group history you will find it. I read it about a year ago and it was very informative.
------------------------------
On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 4:06 PM PDT drop62@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan!

Hooded, 'dawn' is "αυγή" :p You wanted to say "λυκόφως" of the Age of Pisces. And the dawn of the Age of Aquarius ;)

Sintron, many things will change - BUT, it's always darkest before the dawn...

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sintron" <nik.sherman@... wrote:

Any idea what changes?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan!

I hope so I really think father satan is powerful and loves us enough to take his followers away from god

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 17, 2013, at 7:06 PM, "drop62@..." <drop62@... wrote:
Hail Satan!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back