Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Someone please help me, also deprograminng from christianity

xxdarkbeautyxx

My Mother is going to start making me go to church on Saturdays and Wednesdays. I am already a mentally and emotionally unbalanced person still trying to find my way in Satanism, what is church going to do to me on those levels. Also lately I have been having christian thoughts pop into my head, church will only increase it.

What is the best way to deprogram one's soul and mind from christianity besides reading the expose site? I desperatly need a answer because I feel like something is trying very hard to pull me back into christainity, with the thoughts and my mother becoming seroius in her christian ways. Also is their any way to stop her!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxdarkbeautyxx" <xxdarkbeautyxx@... wrote:
My Mother is going to start making me go to church on Saturdays and Wednesdays. I am already a mentally and emotionally unbalanced person still trying to find my way in Satanism, what is church going to do to me on those levels. Also lately I have been having christian thoughts pop into my head, church will only increase it.

What is the best way to deprogram one's soul and mind from christianity besides reading the expose site? I desperatly need a answer because I feel like something is trying very hard to pull me back into christainity, with the thoughts and my mother becoming seroius in her christian ways. Also is their any way to stop her!
Tip: When you're in church, Meditate while the priest is talking his bullshit ^^

I am in the same situation too. :)

Moreover it gets worse when my parents found out about my Satanic Belief.
So it gets tighter. I cannot get an opportunity anymore to light up some candles and
communicate with Father, even in meditation they get insecure.

However, I am able to stay strong. Despite of there attempts to reprogram me, they can't.

*I'll play along with there charade. I'll pretend that I am a active Xtian but on the other hand work for its downfall*

But someday, when I become independent and have a life on my own, I will personally leave the binding chains of Xtianity once and for all. My parents can't push me to Xtianity anymore. Only a few years left of waiting, then I'll be free of slavery.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxdarkbeautyxx" <xxdarkbeautyxx@... wrote:

Hello there, i encountered the exact same problem. Although, nobody around me were christian and my family were more or less neutral on me being a satanic, something really tried to pull me into christianity.
Lucky as i am, i have a very experienced mentor. I asked him out and he told me that it was, as Satanics apparently call them, a "Greyce" or an "Angel". It is a otherworldy entity like demons... And yet so far from them. Angels feed and gain their power from draining it from other humans and i believe they have a connection to christianity. The greyce i encountered tried to get me into christianity. The best way to solve this problem is to dedicate your soul to Satan. This -should- empower yourself, making it alot harder for greyces and such to attack you. Also, all of your energies become 75% satanic, so they dominate other energies and hence improve your spiritual satanism.

Regards: Jonathan Jansen, Danish Satanic.

Have you done the dedication ritual to satan?
There may be a force trying to keep you away from Satan,
ask satan for help

Well I use to be like that execpt I wasn't forced into church I went, I use to be christian. But I eventually went athiest because after looking into myself I noticed christianity ruined my life. I'm not gonna go into detail lets jsut say I missed many good expereinces at chidlhood. my childhood was hell. I was VERY mentally unblance. When I became a Satanist my mental unbalancness went away like nothing

Anyways what I can suggest is just think prayers to satan in your head. Just go to JoS I forget where but there's an articale for teens who are forced to go to church.

do a few rituals, talk with spirits, and do a spell on your mom to change her mind...
all can be found on http://joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan,
Nick Brown

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back