Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Some question!

cxm_felipe

First of all let me introduce myself, I`m a 23 years old who found the Joy of Satan while filling up my weird hunger for knowledge, it was a mind blowing, ideas breaker, and the best thing that could ever happened to me. As soon as i created courage to perform the formal commitment i did it. It was hard to my because i always faint when a needle pierce me.(heheheh) but i did it, and i feel proud by doing it. Nothing has really changed, and i believe it is because i cannot really dedicate myself fully to anything (working on that). But i believe that with time i will feel, see and talk to our original creator.

Sorry about the intro, i really needed to say it out. Now my questions.

1 - Regarding smoking, what father Satan say about it?
2 - I was diagnosed with ADD/ADH and use Ritalin to manage the condition, this will effect on my progress? i really feel that when im in Ritalin im focused in everything i do, even in meditation ( not sure if i meditate right but always felt great after).
3 - Emphasis on smoking... i really like those nicotine sticks, and to play with the smoke.

(Sorry for any grammar or other languages mistakes, english is my second language and im not used to write using it.)

Thank you.
HAIL SATAN

1. Responsibility to the responsible. Smoke if you like but keep in mind it is bad for you and will fuck you up in the long run.
2. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... ?o=0&var=1
3. Look up answer #1.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cxm_felipe" <cxm_felipe@... wrote:

First of all let me introduce myself, I`m a 23 years old who found the Joy of Satan while filling up my weird hunger for knowledge, it was a mind blowing, ideas breaker, and the best thing that could ever happened to me. As soon as i created courage to perform the formal commitment i did it. It was hard to my because i always faint when a needle pierce me.(heheheh) but i did it, and i feel proud by doing it. Nothing has really changed, and i believe it is because i cannot really dedicate myself fully to anything (working on that). But i believe that with time i will feel, see and talk to our original creator.

2 - I was diagnosed with ADD/ADH and use Ritalin to manage the condition, this will effect on my progress? i really feel that when im in Ritalin im focused in everything i do, even in meditation ( not sure if i meditate right but always felt great after).
3 - Emphasis on smoking... i really like those nicotine sticks, and to play with the smoke.

(Sorry for any grammar or other languages mistakes, english is my second language and im not used to write using it.)

Thank you.
HAIL SATAN

1. As radzio_ss already wrote, we are not going to force anything upon you. So as the Gods. Only you decide if you will smoke or not. We are only guiding you. Of course I am not encouraging you to smoke, whether it's tobacco, or marijuana.

2. ADD/ADHD is a fictitious disease. What you have is a poor concentration, that may result from poor diet. Refined sugar and such.
You may also have an imbalance of the elements, such as too much of the Water element can make you daydream, losing touch with the Physical world. This is the result of too much Water, without the element of Earth. Take a look on the elements on the Meditations section.

3. As I already said.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cxm_felipe" <cxm_felipe@... wrote:

Thank you.
HAIL SATAN

Extra note - Ritalin kills. But again, responsibility to the responsible.
I can only advise you not to take that poison. Will it hinder your progress? Hard to know. Will it harm your body? Definitely. I'm talking from experience, took that drug for a long time.

Take a look at "Void meditation" on the Meditations section on the JoS site. Start with 5 minutes everyday. Empty your mind. Some members here advised looking to the forehead, concentrating on the darkness behind the close lids. Worth trying out.

Check your diet because it easily can be the result of your poor concentration.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

1. As radzio_ss already wrote, we are not going to force anything upon you. So as the Gods. Only you decide if you will smoke or not. We are only guiding you. Of course I am not encouraging you to smoke, whether it's tobacco, or marijuana.

2. ADD/ADHD is a fictitious disease. What you have is a poor concentration, that may result from poor diet. Refined sugar and such.
You may also have an imbalance of the elements, such as too much of the Water element can make you daydream, losing touch with the Physical world. This is the result of too much Water, without the element of Earth. Take a look on the elements on the Meditations section.

3. As I already said.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cxm_felipe" <cxm_felipe@ wrote:

Thank you.
HAIL SATAN

Thank you all guys.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

I can only advise you not to take that poison. Will it hinder your progress? Hard to know. Will it harm your body? Definitely. I'm talking from experience, took that drug for a long time.

Take a look at "Void meditation" on the Meditations section on the JoS site. Start with 5 minutes everyday. Empty your mind. Some members here advised looking to the forehead, concentrating on the darkness behind the close lids. Worth trying out.

Check your diet because it easily can be the result of your poor concentration.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

3. As I already said.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cxm_felipe" <cxm_felipe@ wrote:

Thank you.
HAIL SATAN

Welcome to the family, Brother! :D

On 6/3/13, cxm_felipe <cxm_felipe@... wrote:

Thank you all guys.

HAIL SATAN!

I can only advise you not to take that poison. Will it hinder your
progress? Hard to know. Will it harm your body? Definitely. I'm talking
from experience, took that drug for a long time.

Take a look at "Void meditation" on the Meditations section on the JoS
site. Start with 5 minutes everyday. Empty your mind. Some members here
advised looking to the forehead, concentrating on the darkness behind the
close lids. Worth trying out.

Check your diet because it easily can be the result of your poor
concentration.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

1. As radzio_ss already wrote, we are not going to force anything upon
you. So as the Gods. Only you decide if you will smoke or not. We are
only guiding you. Of course I am not encouraging you to smoke, whether
it's tobacco, or marijuana.

2. ADD/ADHD is a fictitious disease. What you have is a poor
concentration, that may result from poor diet. Refined sugar and such.
You may also have an imbalance of the elements, such as too much of the
Water element can make you daydream, losing touch with the Physical
world. This is the result of too much Water, without the element of
Earth. Take a look on the elements on the Meditations section.

3. As I already said.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

First of all let me introduce myself, I`m a 23 years old who found the
Joy of Satan while filling up my weird hunger for knowledge, it was a
mind blowing, ideas breaker, and the best thing that could ever
happened to me. As soon as i created courage to perform the formal
commitment i did it. It was hard to my because i always faint when a
needle pierce me.(heheheh) but i did it, and i feel proud by doing it.
Nothing has really changed, and i believe it is because i cannot
really dedicate myself fully to anything (working on that). But i
believe that with time i will feel, see and talk to our original
creator.

Sorry about the intro, i really needed to say it out. Now my
questions.

2 - I was diagnosed with ADD/ADH and use Ritalin to manage the
condition, this will effect on my progress? i really feel that when im
in Ritalin im focused in everything i do, even in meditation ( not
sure if i meditate right but always felt great after).
3 - Emphasis on smoking... i really like those nicotine sticks, and to
play with the smoke.

(Sorry for any grammar or other languages mistakes, english is my
second language and im not used to write using it.)

Thank you.
HAIL SATAN

I see your answers to your questions that you asked have been answered so just would,like to say, welcome and good luck your path. HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back