Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

some Q's

Thomas1

1. when i go to school people pick on me for being Satanist. especially the blacks(christian),damn hypocrites. should i fight, or take it?

2.they also insult Satan like there's no tommorow! should i kick thier ass? or sit by and watch the face of Satan get verbally raped?
what should i do?

If they pick on YOU personally, then naturally don't be a pussy and let them kick u about. Stand up for yourself. I'm not advocating violence but NO ONE should disrespect you to ur face.

They insulted Satan. This doesn't go unnoticed. Respectfully ask the God Andras and Marchiosas to deliver revenge.

Negatively program their auras and light bodys. See it filled with black and gray. Vent ur hatred fully by visualizing a bus mashing their heads, while their auras are very black. Remember to affirm their demise..

(the head region is very sensitive and receptive to energy)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Thomas" <germanythomas@... wrote:

1. when i go to school people pick on me for being Satanist. especially the blacks(christian),damn hypocrites. should i fight, or take it?

2.they also insult Satan like there's no tommorow! should i kick thier ass? or sit by and watch the face of Satan get verbally raped?
what should i do?

well all i got to say is know you limits like if you know you can kick their ass go for it i belive that people should not disrespect lord satan in anyway but if you cant then just let it go i mean you dont want to get hurt

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Thomas" <germanythomas@... wrote:

what should i do?

1. You shouldn't nessessarliy do either. Instead, fight their stupidly with intelligence. For example, sarcastically ask them how you should live since the Xians know how to , since they have a 2000+ year text that has 56215 versions. Also ask them exactly why they think Satan's "evil". Tell them saying that the bible says so does not count, especially since it has other things like abusing children and slavery that the Xians themselves know is wrong. Another great one is ask them what they think about the most important issue in America( that's were I live ,anyway)- gay marriage. Note that I was being sarcastic about that; I"m gay myself. If they say it's a "sin", then tell them the bible says nothing about gays getting married. If they say it's cool, then tell them that the bible condemes gays. See, Xians can't win either way. The last one I'll give you is ask them why they believe in god in the first place and if there's any evidence outside the bible. Saying that they just believe, one needs to have faith, and their parents do does not count. I'm certain that they'll falter.   2. I know how you feel, bro. However, I don't believe that Satan wants you to psychically fight 'cause you'll get in trouble and I don't think he'll want that for you. Try telling them that in the US ( or whereever you live) that there is no specific law saying that being Satanic is forbidden. As a matter of fact, in this country, it states in the first amendment that there is freedom of religion. Also try pointing out Xianity's many flaws, both in the bible and how their "people" behave. They won't have very much to say, I'll tell you what. Trust me, I know first hand. Either that, or they'll just say a bunch of foolishness. Ignore it. Know that you're intellectually superior to them. Don't say it that to their faces, though.   I hope that helped you. Sorry if it was long, but I like helping out fellow Satanists to the best of my ability. Happy Yule, yo!     

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 8:46:50 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] some Q's

1. when i go to school people pick on me for being Satanist. especially the blacks(christian) ,damn hypocrites. should i fight, or take it?

what should i do?

That happens to me all the time aswel. i getit bad. my teachers do it and chavs do it and my parents are christian. but there was this one time i felt loads of hatred towards my head master and he broke his arm. i dont think ths a coinsedence. if your not phhysicaly able to stand up to yourself then ask demons and father for help.. :)     HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 1:46:50 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] some Q's

1. when i go to school people pick on me for being Satanist. especially the blacks(christian) ,damn hypocrites. should i fight, or take it?

what should i do?

Thats always hard,having to stand there while they insult Satan.Honestly,this is your call but why waste time on fools? they cause enough harm on themselves.But it never hurts to shut a xitan or 2 up every once in awhile ;)

destroy them if they disrespect you and disrespect Satan theirs no knowing how far they will go ask Father for the courage and strength to over come these people beat them till they apologize i never let shit like that go unnoticed i let them know you fuck with me you fuck with the Devil Himself let them know that those goddamn bible thumping christians don't know who they are fucking with but will regret it sorely you can contact me at myspace.com/nbrookes and my aim is snakenate12 or you can contact me via email but please respond soon i want to know how things go

what should i do?

1.) Go to your consouler and tell them you are being harrassed for your religion, give them the names of the individuals involved. If the consouler does nothing, threaten you will sue them for the harrasement you have recieved and the blatant dis-regard of help from the consouler aswell. This should end right there, because if theirs anything school systems fear is lawsuits. but if it does not you can take them to court providing you can obtain a lawyer, or you can preform destruction rituals on them all and make them pay.

2.) I have noticed many occasions where people around me in my school have insulted Lord Satan. There are a few things you can do about this, you can ask them to stop, you can ignore it, or you can retaliate. I recomend that you ignore it, or you preform a destruction ritual on them later.

It pisses me off when people insult him unknowingly, but if I retaliated on everyone that has done this, I think I would finally be done with all my destruction rituals sometime in the next 100 years or so lmao. My point is, don't let them push you around, do what you see is best. I recomend avoiding physical violence at all costs, if you beat someone up they will associate your violent actions with Satanism and it will cause more harm than good. And if you fight and get beat up well... I dont think I need to explain to you how that would suck.

Use sound judgement on this, don't be rash, and handle it with a cool head.

-Hail Lord Satan!

what should i do?

you could also punch them in the mouth and then when the school goes to suspend you threaten a law suit make that dude hit you first but be good about it nothing that makes u look bad profane there god who cares you can go crazy u want a fun book on how to get back at them send me a im at dakinjsibila69 yahoo im I will give you a book called cia dirty pranks that should be fun cursing works well give em hell man don't take that from anyone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

1.) Go to your consouler and tell them you are being harrassed for your religion, give them the names of the individuals involved. If the consouler does nothing, threaten you will sue them for the harrasement you have recieved and the blatant dis-regard of help from the consouler aswell. This should end right there, because if theirs anything school systems fear is lawsuits. but if it does not you can take them to court providing you can obtain a lawyer, or you can preform destruction rituals on them all and make them pay.

2.) I have noticed many occasions where people around me in my school have insulted Lord Satan. There are a few things you can do about this, you can ask them to stop, you can ignore it, or you can retaliate. I recomend that you ignore it, or you preform a destruction ritual on them later.

It pisses me off when people insult him unknowingly, but if I retaliated on everyone that has done this, I think I would finally be done with all my destruction rituals sometime in the next 100 years or so lmao. My point is, don't let them push you around, do what you see is best. I recomend avoiding physical violence at all costs, if you beat someone up they will associate your violent actions with Satanism and it will cause more harm than good. And if you fight and get beat up well... I dont think I need to explain to you how that would suck.

-Hail Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Thomas" <germanythomas@ wrote:

what should i do?

You could also tell them about Satanism or tell them to go to joyofSatan.org and read about it. Then they'll know and stop down talking Him. Because in a way it's not all their fault, they just don't know. I used to be a Christian and I used to think Satan and His Demons where evil and i thought being an "angle" was a good thing, but now I know and I don't any more. Knowledge is an ultimate weapon against jews and xianity.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Fri, December 4, 2009 11:37:35 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: some Q's

-Hail Lord Satan!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Thomas" <germanythomas@ ... wrote:

what should i do?

Even as a christian i never wanted to be an angle.I always thought they were boring.I thought demons were badass ya know,with free will and not dressing in white robes and being saintly.And i was right,demons are 100% awesomly badass lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

-Hail Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Thomas" <germanythomas@ wrote:

what should i do?
well thing is, if i threaten to file a lawsuit my parents will find out,ect ect... heh. yeah

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back