Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Some info on the chakra's?

royalblueflame666

I'd like to have different opinions from different people here if its possible.

•Everyday I'd vibrate one of the AUM chants into the chakra of the day 108 times, like today (saturday) I'd vibrate LAUM 108 times into my base chakra. But recently I've began thinking.. Shouldn't I divide 108 into 3? And vibrate LAUM 36 times into my rear base extension, middle, and front extension?

•Then I thought some more.. What about the hip chakra's (also a major extension). Should I divide 108 into 5? And vibrate it into all 4 major extensions and main chakra each equally (of the base chakra in this example)..?

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

http://www.joyofsatan.org
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

As I said in our emails. I would suggest vibrating into all of them at once, 108 times. This is just like in the watchtower medtations, where you focus on and visulise each extension lighting up as you breath the energy into each of them.
It should be the same here, when breathing the energy into a chakra, focus on the main chakra, as well as its extensions lighting up and filling with energy. And try feel the vibration in them all. If you get what I mean.

Alternativly, you can do the 108 vibrations into the main center chakra, and then after spend time focusing on each extension. If you like you can do more vibrations into these as well.

This is my opinion on it. Perhaps others may be different.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@... wrote:

•Everyday I'd vibrate one of the AUM chants into the chakra of the day 108 times, like today (saturday) I'd vibrate LAUM 108 times into my base chakra. But recently I've began thinking.. Shouldn't I divide 108 into 3? And vibrate LAUM 36 times into my rear base extension, middle, and front extension?

•Then I thought some more.. What about the hip chakra's (also a major extension). Should I divide 108 into 5? And vibrate it into all 4 major extensions and main chakra each equally (of the base chakra in this example)..?

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

I do all-at-once too, also on the inhale I breath the color of each chakra into all at the same time, through the extensions into the middle one, but leaving a lot of the energy in the extensions, if that makes sense. I've been doing it this way since I first started doing the full chakra meditations. The all-at-once method saves time and it trains your mind a bit more.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

As I said in our emails. I would suggest vibrating into all of them at once, 108 times. This is just like in the watchtower medtations, where you focus on and visulise each extension lighting up as you breath the energy into each of them.
It should be the same here, when breathing the energy into a chakra, focus on the main chakra, as well as its extensions lighting up and filling with energy. And try feel the vibration in them all. If you get what I mean.

Alternativly, you can do the 108 vibrations into the main center chakra, and then after spend time focusing on each extension. If you like you can do more vibrations into these as well.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

But when directing energy (in this case through vibration) is it not like a laser?.. If someone else has any input I'd like to hear what other's might add aswell..

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:29:27
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Some info on the chakra's?

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@... wrote:

�Everyday I'd vibrate one of the AUM chants into the chakra of the day 108 times, like today (saturday) I'd vibrate LAUM 108 times into my base chakra. But recently I've began thinking.. Shouldn't I divide 108 into 3? And vibrate LAUM 36 times into my rear base extension, middle, and front extension?

�Then I thought some more.. What about the hip chakra's (also a major extension). Should I divide 108 into 5? And vibrate it into all 4 major extensions and main chakra each equally (of the base chakra in this example)..?

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

But isn't that spreading the energies to much?... And would you do it on the rear and front extensions, and middle and the ofcourse the hip chakra's (in this case example on the base chakra).. All at once, meaning you'd focus on them all at once? .. Isn't the energy directed like a laser?

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 07:31:30

I do all-at-once too, also on the inhale I breath the color of each chakra into all at the same time, through the extensions into the middle one, but leaving a lot of the energy in the extensions, if that makes sense. I've been doing it this way since I first started doing the full chakra meditations. The all-at-once method saves time and it trains your mind a bit more.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@ wrote:

�Everyday I'd vibrate one of the AUM chants into the chakra of the day 108 times, like today (saturday) I'd vibrate LAUM 108 times into my base chakra. But recently I've began thinking.. Shouldn't I divide 108 into 3? And vibrate LAUM 36 times into my rear base extension, middle, and front extension?

�Then I thought some more.. What about the hip chakra's (also a major extension). Should I divide 108 into 5? And vibrate it into all 4 major extensions and main chakra each equally (of the base chakra in this example)..?

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

It isn't spreading the energies too much, as long as you draw in a lot of energy, the amount you need. You are still directing it like a laser, but to multiple areas (each chakra & extension). This is what I mean by training your mind more, to be able to focus on multiple areas equally as powerful.

Hail Satan!

But isn't that spreading the energies to much?... And would you do it on the rear and front extensions, and middle and the ofcourse the hip chakra's (in this case example on the base chakra).. All at once, meaning you'd focus on them all at once? .. Isn't the energy directed like a laser?

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

The energy is braught in and absorbed. It is when we direct it, that it should be directed like a laser, when we expell or send out the energy.
Whilst vibrating, there isn't a certain amount of 'energy' or 'power' that gets taken up by how many things we are vibrating on. For this example, the chakras. The vibration is giving the same amount of empowerment focusing on each chakra at the same time, as it would if you were to focus on each indavidually.

And yes, you would focus on them all at once. You can do each indavidually if you like. But doing 108 reps of 5 chakras is quite a lot of time, that frankly isn't totaly needed. If you get me?

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

When we breathe in energy, don't we 'direct' it?., that's not sending it out...?

Also you say "The vibration is giving the same amount of empowerment focusing on each chakra at the same time, as it would if you were to focus on each individually."
Then wouldn't the same apply for focusing on the chakra's? Then why do we have to focus on a chakra individually, upon empowering it..? Hence, then why don't we empower (focus) on multiple chakra's at once when we empower it to save time, if that's how it is?

Also I didn't mean doing 108 X 5 (108 times into the front extension, and another 108 into the middle, and another in the rear extension). I meant dividing 108 by 5... ?

i'm just curious.. Because I'd like to empower them all equally and not one more than the other..

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 11:39:07

The energy is braught in and absorbed. It is when we direct it, that it should be directed like a laser, when we expell or send out the energy.
Whilst vibrating, there isn't a certain amount of 'energy' or 'power' that gets taken up by how many things we are vibrating on. For this example, the chakras. The vibration is giving the same amount of empowerment focusing on each chakra at the same time, as it would if you were to focus on each indavidually.

And yes, you would focus on them all at once. You can do each indavidually if you like. But doing 108 reps of 5 chakras is quite a lot of time, that frankly isn't totaly needed. If you get me?

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

I meant breathing the energy in and 'directing' it to a specific chakra of your choice.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 12:37:22
To: Advanced meditation Group<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Some info on the chakra's?

When we breathe in energy, don't we 'direct' it?., that's not sending it out...?

Also you say "The vibration is giving the same amount of empowerment focusing on each chakra at the same time, as it would if you were to focus on each individually."
Then wouldn't the same apply for focusing on the chakra's? Then why do we have to focus on a chakra individually, upon empowering it..? Hence, then why don't we empower (focus) on multiple chakra's at once when we empower it to save time, if that's how it is?

Also I didn't mean doing 108 X 5 (108 times into the front extension, and another 108 into the middle, and another in the rear extension). I meant dividing 108 by 5... ?

i'm just curious.. Because I'd like to empower them all equally and not one more than the other..

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 11:39:07

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back