Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Some help with the awakening/empowering third eye meditation

jfrostx80

I been doing this for about a week and a half stright for about 2 hours at a time,I viberate Thoooooooooooooooo etc and hold the mudra and it does send energy up my ida/pingali up to my head,as for my third eye i see it as a white ball swaying as always with my eyes closed and increase the pressure on my brow as much as possiable.

at what point is this suppose to change?

I would like some guidance from someone who has fully awakened the third eye and achieved the abilities therin(clairvoyence/clairaudience)

Years ago when working in a yoga group for months i did have a experience were the third eye opened (swirling white vortex) it paralyized me as balls of energy ran up the base of my neck to the back of my skull it was overly intense and it took about 10 minutes to break the paralysis and calm the pulsations of energy as the third eye pulsated.I was just looking for some guidance as these experiences in my experience come without warning,who here has experienced what i discribe and can give me guidence?

I am experiencning sharp pains threwout my head in spots

to me it sounds as if it is awakend it just needs to probly be aligned properly for it to work. my friend had awakend hers and didnt know it because the damn thing wasnt aligned. she was diagnosed with migrains and because it was awkend and not aligned it would induce them and make them worse because of the pressure it causes. so maybe just try aligning it

Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 6:24 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Some help with the awakening/empowering third eye meditation

I been doing this for about a week and a half stright for about 2 hours at a time,I viberate Thoooooooooooooooo etc and hold the mudra and it does send energy up my ida/pingali up to my head,as for my third eye i see it as a white ball swaying as always with my eyes closed and increase the pressure on my brow as much as possiable.

I would like some guidance from someone who has fully awakened the third eye and achieved the abilities therin(clairvoyence/clairaudience)

Years ago when working in a yoga group for months i did have a experience were the third eye opened (swirling white vortex) it paralyized me as balls of energy ran up the base of my neck to the back of my skull it was overly intense and it took about 10 minutes to break the paralysis and calm the pulsations of energy as the third eye pulsated.I was just looking for some guidance as these experiences in my experience come without warning,who here has experienced what i discribe and can give me guidence?

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

it sounds like my situation actually.all the energetic pressure is in the left side of my head and even darting out the side in sharp stabbing pains.i have tried that alignment thing imagining it dead center in my head but there is a great sensation of resistence in the right side and magnetic pull to the left so my energetic focus is my to the left hemisphere can you discribe how alignment should work and feel like or how its acheived.i can visualize my energetic organs objectively in the right place but they still feel askew

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:

to me it sounds as if it is awakend it just needs to probly be aligned properly for it to work. my friend had awakend hers and didnt know it because the damn thing wasnt aligned. she was diagnosed with migrains and because it was awkend and not aligned it would induce them and make them worse because of the pressure it causes. so maybe just try aligning it

Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 6:24 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Some help with the awakening/empowering third eye meditation

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back