Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Some confusion about Astaroth

aftiel_tk

I've been reading The Goetia: The Lesser Key of Solomon, in which it states Astaroth to be male. From what I have read on the JoS website, this demon is female. It seems that every demon, including other apparently female ones, like Beleth, are presented as being male within The Goetia. Knowing that Astaroth is also Astarte, Inanna, and Ishtar, who are female deities, wouldn't The Goetia be incorrect in stating this demon is male?
Why is there this confusion about the sexes of the demons?

Forget the Goetia and any other grimories. We never use these as it's all corrupted information made by Jews to denigrate and abuse our Gods.
This is very clear in the sites, you must read more, just search for it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aftiel_tk" <is2007.kara@... wrote:

I've been reading The Goetia: The Lesser Key of Solomon, in which it states Astaroth to be male. From what I have read on the JoS website, this demon is female. It seems that every demon, including other apparently female ones, like Beleth, are presented as being male within The Goetia. Knowing that Astaroth is also Astarte, Inanna, and Ishtar, who are female deities, wouldn't The Goetia be incorrect in stating this demon is male?

I don't see why you're confused about enemy sources. You're stating a jewish grimoire which not only states that all Goddesses are female, but also insults them describing as monsters and evil instead of beautiful human-looking. The description of Astaroth in the kike grimoires is among the worst ones. That BS about how "he" stinks and the sorcerer needs to wear a ring to protect from the stench, WTF??This obviously is stated as a lie and insult and no other reason.

That's the reason the jews are the #1 enemies of Satan. All kinds of jewish grimoires like the grimoires of Solomon, the grimoire of Abramelin e.t.c. insult and slander our Gods in disgusting ways and condone methods of abusing them in the name of jewhova and enemy angels.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aftiel_tk" <is2007.kara@... wrote:

Do not read that Solomon stuff again never in your life .please . Hail the Queen of Heaven Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 05:06:08 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Some confusion about Astaroth
  I don't see why you're confused about enemy sources. You're stating a jewish grimoire which not only states that all Goddesses are female, but also insults them describing as monsters and evil instead of beautiful human-looking. The description of Astaroth in the kike grimoires is among the worst ones. That BS about how "he" stinks and the sorcerer needs to wear a ring to protect from the stench, WTF??This obviously is stated as a lie and insult and no other reason.

That's the reason the jews are the #1 enemies of Satan. All kinds of jewish grimoires like the grimoires of Solomon, the grimoire of Abramelin e.t.c. insult and slander our Gods in disgusting ways and condone methods of abusing them in the name of jewhova and enemy angels.

Astaroth is simply the Queen of Heaven.do u get it so put aside male stuffs .ishtar is also the chief demoness Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "egon_88_666" <egon88@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 04:53:05 -0000To: aftiel_tk<is2007.kara@...; <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Some confusion about Astaroth
  Forget the Goetia and any other grimories. We never use these as it's all corrupted information made by Jews to denigrate and abuse our Gods.
This is very clear in the sites, you must read more, just search for it.

Thank you for your reply. I also dislike how The Goetia portrays the demons as hideous monsters, and how the rituals therein are so disrespectful and blasphemous. I only chose to read it for the purpose of learning more about other perspectives on the demons.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aftiel_tk" <is2007.kara@ wrote:

Oh, everybody knows what the enemy's "perspective" is, we hear it all the time from deluded hypochristians. There's no need to read a slanderous "perspective" unless you want to be worked up into a rage so you can use that anger to raise energy and motivation to work in the spiritual warfare against the jews and others who invented those lies. Seriously, when I read slander like that from enemy sources it makes me pissed off and further motivates me to destroy them.

Thank you for your reply. I also dislike how The Goetia portrays the demons as hideous monsters, and how the rituals therein are so disrespectful and blasphemous. I only chose to read it for the purpose of learning more about other perspectives on the demons.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aftiel_tk" <is2007.kara@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back