Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Solar Chakra (Yoga)

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
This is best seen in the forums, due to it's length and pictures: http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic20232.html

Solar Chakra

Yoga goes a long way in strengthening chakras. HPS Maxine posted some years ago of doing wheel pose with breath of fire for 54 breaths, then working on the solar chakra with a mantra. Here are some other asanas that work the solar chakra. You can do any of these, as long as they feel comfortable for you. Go with however many breaths is comfortable, and then however many reps of a solar mantra you think is best for you. 36 is good for newer people, as 36 is a number of the Sun. Suryae or Raum, or the name of any God associated with the Sun.

For newer members, it is important to open all your chakras before working extensively on any single chakra. Open them all, and work on them all every day. Start with low reps, and safely work your way up.

This Sunday July 23 is a perfect day to begin working on your solar chakra. Sun enters its home sign Leo, Moon and Mars are conjunct Sun, adding to more Solar power. Dedicating to 40 days of working on your solar with yoga will go a long way in your life. This will help with health, confidence, power, willpower, and inner strength.

Most asanas that strengthen your core will work your solar chakras.

Wheel:

Bridge, a good modification of wheel for those less flexible:

With this next one, you can go up and down into it. Lie flat on your back with arms above you. Inhale. On the exhale, come up into this asana, hold comfortably, and then inhale as you lie back down. Do as many reps as you are comfortable with. Make sure to use your abs in this one. You can keep your legs parallel to the floor to make it easier.

This next one balances the solar chakra, but only if you are able to fully come into it. Start easy, just hold your ankles with your hands. Do not force it. Breath of Fire is best with this.

This next one is good to do after other asanas. Long deep breathing while focusing on the solar chakra brightening. Make sure legs are straight up.

It is very important to stretch the core after working on it. Cobra asana is very effective. You can have your legs wide, or shoulder width. I prefer to do both, as both work slightly different areas of the core. You can hold with long deep breathing, or exhale up, inhale down, slowly. Relax while in this asana to really feel the stretch.

If you ever feel out of balance, this asana is perfect for balancing. Make sure equal weight is distributed on each palm and foot. Long deep breathing. Feet do not have to be flat on the floor.

As well, the Raviana DVD's have many segments for solar/navel. I've been doing these for almost a decade and they are excellent (I own about 20 of their dvd's). Most are about an hour long, I end after the yoga part and do my own meditations (they have their own meditations after the yoga section). You can get a lot of these online for free, and they have many available for streaming for only $9.99. Well worth the money, as they are fun and effective. Their website with descriptions of their dvd's is raviana.com.

If its okay to do a sun square,empowering chakra.july 23,but new moon is  5:46 pm here. so if i start at 1:00pm. its waning moon.or should i do next sunday?

Ah it doesnt seem like a hard stretch on the spine, the wheel but seemingly like her it probably is, I tried that one and I seem to be having trouble with getting my shoulders in the right position. ( Ive seen some people do the wheel and just leaning over in their wrists doesnt quite seem right to me)

Anyway just keep on practicing then.

Ref yoga and solar chakras
I've been shying away from the wheel and the bow poses. Doing all the others, combining many asanas to make it easier. After reading this post, I went looking for instructions about these poses [wheel and bow]. I foundYoga Journal - Yoga Poses, Classes, Meditation, and Life - On and Off the Mat - Namaste [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Of course look with Satanic eyes! For example, there are asanas to increase celibacy! Boooh! Sex is good! Lol.
This site shows step by step of how to do these difficult poses. And other exercises to help work up to them safely. 
Thanks Ms Lydia!
HS88

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 10:54 AM, lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   This is best seen in the forums, due to it's length and pictures: http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic20232.html

Solar Chakra

Yoga goes a long way in strengthening chakras. HPS Maxine posted some years ago of doing wheel pose with breath of fire for 54 breaths, then working on the solar chakra with a mantra. Here are some other asanas that work the solar chakra. You can do any of these, as long as they feel comfortable for you. Go with however many breaths is comfortable, and then however many reps of a solar mantra you think is best for you. 36 is good for newer people, as 36 is a number of the Sun. Suryae or Raum, or the name of any God associated with the Sun.

For newer members, it is important to open all your chakras before working extensively on any single chakra. Open them all, and work on them all every day. Start with low reps, and safely work your way up.

This Sunday July 23 is a perfect day to begin working on your solar chakra. Sun enters its home sign Leo, Moon and Mars are conjunct Sun, adding to more Solar power. Dedicating to 40 days of working on your solar with yoga will go a long way in your life. This will help with health, confidence, power, willpower, and inner strength.

Most asanas that strengthen your core will work your solar chakras.

Wheel:

Bridge, a good modification of wheel for those less flexible:

With this next one, you can go up and down into it. Lie flat on your back with arms above you. Inhale. On the exhale, come up into this asana, hold comfortably, and then inhale as you lie back down. Do as many reps as you are comfortable with. Make sure to use your abs in this one. You can keep your legs parallel to the floor to make it easier.

This next one balances the solar chakra, but only if you are able to fully come into it. Start easy, just hold your ankles with your hands. Do not force it. Breath of Fire is best with this.

This next one is good to do after other asanas. Long deep breathing while focusing on the solar chakra brightening. Make sure legs are straight up.

It is very important to stretch the core after working on it. Cobra asana is very effective. You can have your legs wide, or shoulder width. I prefer to do both, as both work slightly different areas of the core. You can hold with long deep breathing, or exhale up, inhale down, slowly. Relax while in this asana to really feel the stretch.

If you ever feel out of balance, this asana is perfect for balancing. Make sure equal weight is distributed on each palm and foot. Long deep breathing. Feet do not have to be flat on the floor.

As well, the Raviana DVD's have many segments for solar/navel. I've been doing these for almost a decade and they are excellent (I own about 20 of their dvd's). Most are about an hour long, I end after the yoga part and do my own meditations (they have their own meditations after the yoga section). You can get a lot of these online for free, and they have many available for streaming for only $9.99. Well worth the money, as they are fun and effective. Their website with descriptions of their dvd's is raviana.com.

A planetary square does not need a waxing moon, unless it's a moon square. What matters is the planet.

I recommend not wasting an entire square for a chakra. You can empower a chakra with many methods. The sun square can only be done twice a year (for its optimal times). It would be best to use squares to improve your life.

---In [email protected], <scarface.motto@... wrote :

If its okay to do a sun square,empowering chakra.july 23,but new moon is  5:46 pm here. so if i start at 1:00pm. its waning moon.or should i do next sunday?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back