Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

sleeping/ having sex witb a jewish chick

wise_silence2012

So has the topic states, what are your replies on this?
If I were to have sex with a jewish chick would father satan be mad at me?
And if so isnt it the same a the kikes did to our gentile women?? Smash nd trash.
Hail Lord Satan!!

Well lets use some common sense in here. Why would you have sex with your own enemy and Satan's enemy? I personally think he would be.

Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 1:42 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] sleeping/ having sex witb a jewish chick

And if so isnt it the same a the kikes did to our gentile women?? Smash nd trash.
Hail Lord Satan!!

I'm almost too Disgusted to even reply to this! WTF are you thinking?? Are you Serious?! NO, IT WOULD NOT BE OKAY!! Why would you even want to in the first place? I would rather chop my dick off, and roast it over an open fire.  We do not lower ourselves to that kinda of shit. Do you actually want to have connections at your chakras to a KIKE? Or have kike DNA in your veins as a result? When people have sex, we transfer body fluids, Mixing small amounts of our DNA.   Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

Hail Lord Satan!!

Cause there would be no love or lust into that whatsoever.. Id be using just like those filthy kikes are using our gentile women and just using them for pointless sex... So I thought id do the same to their own..

Ok, I acknowledge this.. So basically its ok for those filthy kikes to have sex...(use) with our gentile women and nothing is being done about that.. But its not ok for us to use theirs?? And isnt that what rubbers are for? To stop fluids from being transferd?
On Aug 21, 2012 6:28 PM, "Micama Gmicalzoma" <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:
  I'm almost too Disgusted to even reply to this! WTF are you thinking?? Are you Serious?! NO, IT WOULD NOT BE OKAY!! Why would you even want to in the first place? I would rather chop my dick off, and roast it over an open fire.   We do not lower ourselves to that kinda of shit. Do you actually want to have connections at your chakras to a KIKE? Or have kike DNA in your veins as a result? When people have sex, we transfer body fluids, Mixing small amounts of our DNA.   Hail Father Satan!!
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Lord Satan!!

most likely i am assuming you are fucking desperate (pardon my french btw)

but

seriously have some standards with people.

i do not have many standards as to who i date or would date 

but

dating or screwing a kike is out of the question thats all i can say

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] sleeping/ having sex witb a jewish chick

I'm almost too Disgusted to even reply to this! WTF are you thinking?? Are you Serious?! NO, IT WOULD NOT BE OKAY!! Why would you even want to in the first place? I would rather chop my dick off, and roast it over an open fire.  We do not lower ourselves to that kinda of shit. Do you actually want to have connections at your chakras to a KIKE? Or have kike DNA in your veins as a result? When people have sex, we transfer body fluids, Mixing small amounts of our DNA.   Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Lord Satan!!

Quicksilver what you are saying sounds retarded and foolish. First of all why would you want to stoop to their level. We are all aware what the kikes have done but think about what you are saying. he kies will get what's coming to them just don't talk stupid because you are just showing a part of you that is ugly. If you cannot use your mind and even think about what you are saying and why it is wrong to even consider having sex with a kike then..I don't know..

------------------------------
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 9:34 PM EDT Quick SILVER wrote:

Ok, I acknowledge this.. So basically its ok for those filthy kikes to have
sex...(use) with our gentile women and nothing is being done about that..
But its not ok for us to use theirs?? And isnt that what rubbers are for?
To stop fluids from being transferd?
On Aug 21, 2012 6:28 PM, "Micama Gmicalzoma" <agentofsatanswill666@...
wrote:

I'm almost too Disgusted to even reply to this! WTF are you thinking??
Are you Serious?! NO, IT WOULD NOT BE OKAY!! Why would you even want to in
the first place? I would rather chop my dick off, and roast it over an open
fire.

We do not lower ourselves to that kinda of shit. Do you actually want to
have connections at your chakras to a KIKE? Or have kike DNA in your veinsas a result? When people have sex, we transfer body fluids, Mixing small
amounts of our DNA.

*Hail Father Satan!!
**Forever in the Service of Satan.**
*[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest
those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have
followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and
sayings of such as are without." -Satan *

*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Monday, August 20, 2012 1:42 AM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] sleeping/ having sex witb a jewish chick

And if so isnt it the same a the kikes did to our gentile women?? Smash ndtrash.
Hail Lord Satan!!

You shouldn't even want to touch them! Sick

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

wrote:

fire.

have connections at your chakras to a KIKE? Or have kike DNA in your veinsas a result? When people have sex, we transfer body fluids, Mixing small
amounts of our DNA.

*Hail Father Satan!!

And if so isnt it the same a the kikes did to our gentile women?? Smash ndtrash.
Hail Lord Satan!!

'And if so isnt it the same a the kikes did to our gentile women'? Why would you want to stoop to the level of a KIKE? You wanna hurt them, then curse them and use magic. Don't sleep with them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wise_silence2012" <wise_silence2012@... wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!!

Please wipe clean your mind from this filthy jewish mentalities that are controlling your head, immidiately.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

wrote:

fire.

amounts of our DNA.

*Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Lord Satan!!

--- In [email protected], "wise_silence2012" <wise_silence2012@... wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!!
This is extremely dangerous.  Chances are, if you are infatuated with a kike, it is because of a spell they put on you--even if not, they could well put one on you if you ever get connected.  Whether it is homosexual or not, having sex with a kike is likely to result in your coming under its control.  Even having a strong desire to do so can put you under the kike spell, and that could include trashing your hopes later.  I would worry myself sick about getting hang-ups you didn't have before if you get tangled with a kike (whether sexual or as best friends). Not only this, but this spell can follow you for a long time.  Long after the kike breaks your heart, you find yourself with bad luck that persists.  This can be in other romance areas, or in other things like job prospects, health issues, and even involving getting into debt.  Even if the kike doesn't break your heart, such long-term bad luck remains a danger.  Not to mention, do you really want whatever filthy angels the kike is carrying to be with you?  Even if the kike is "harmless" (perhaps because of being mentally retarded), the angels are not. As if that wasn't bad enough, ANY CHILDREN YOU FATHER WITH A KIKE WILL BE ALL[/B] JEWISH![/B]  If the woman is half kike, the children will be half kike.  It passes directly through the mother undiluted, and the father's Gentility doesn't even get through.  From that point down, the family tree will be fucked up and cannot be cleaned up.  Whatever children result from that point down will pollute the earth forever, as long as any remain.  Your kike destruction rituals will have to include these children, or else they will simply start another round of problems similar to the ones they started when they first showed their ugly faces.  This cannot be avoided once you father children through a kike. As with using drugs or breaking the law, I advocate extreme caution if you get sexually involved with a kike.  Consequences will be devastating, and Satan will not help save those children from destruction.  You will later need to do rituals to break whatever spells and bad luck the kike casts on you.  Yes, it hurts to bust it up now--but nowhere near as bad as it hurts to get a lifetime of bad luck plus have to cast destruction rituals on your children.

This is a Very Serious Issue! Listen to what I am telling you.... It's like this. The Jewish Species is a Non-Human Reptilian Hybrid Race that lives on this planet. They are appalling in every single way. All of them are just the same to me, whether full kike with the beard and retarded sideburns or the average mixed jew of 5-50% kike blood. They are so disgusting if I think about them for too long, or tie into their energy, even xian energy I suddenly want to Vomit. Right now just thinking about this I am feeling nauseous and starting cough to gag. They are the fucking Enemy and you want to Sleep with them?? Yes condoms do and can prevent the exchange of Some fluids, but not all. I have used them, as I am sure most men in this group have, and I bet we would all say the same thing.... All a condom does is keep your semen from making its way into her vagina, IF you pull out right away. After sex maybe your fluids are not inside her, However, Her vaginal secretions are ON YOU! Furthermore, just about no one has sex without kissing at least once, some people make out the entire time.  I know all of this seems graphic and I'm sure we didn't all need to have sex education this morning, But you need to think about this. Really Think About This. It is NOT Okay what the kike shit species has done to Our Gentile Women. We use Magick and Energy to destroy the jewish race, We however do not get an Erection to Literally Screw them over. How about this.... Do a Destruction Ritual against her and her entire family for the trouble she has caused you. If you don't want to do that because you have some kind of sympathy towards her, then you have much bigger problems than what are being posted to these groups, and you Need to get your Head straight Immediately. Personally, I don't even need to meet a jew to Hate them, I want them All to Die, mixed or otherwise! Hail Father Satan!!

Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 9:34 PM

Ok, I acknowledge this.. So basically its ok for those filthy kikes to have sex...(use) with our gentile women and nothing is being done about that.. But its not ok for us to use theirs?? And isnt that what rubbers are for? To stop fluids from being transferd?
On Aug 21, 2012 6:28 PM, "Micama Gmicalzoma" <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:
  I'm almost too Disgusted to even reply to this! WTF are you thinking?? Are you Serious?! NO, IT WOULD NOT BE OKAY!! Why would you even want to in the first place? I would rather chop my dick off, and roast it over an open fire.   We do not lower ourselves to that kinda of shit. Do you actually want to have connections at your chakras to a KIKE? Or have kike DNA in your veins as a result? When people have sex, we transfer body fluids, Mixing small amounts of our DNA.   Hail Father Satan!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Lord Satan!!

hi i am a new member of satanism  and i don't understand much about it and i have few questions i was kindly asking if you can help me
(1) what is a chakras and how do i spin it
(2)i don't have my own bedroom i share a bedroom with my 3 brothers how can i do rituals
(3)when is the perfect time to do rituals
(4)how can i meet other satanist in south africa/johannesburg
(5)what is the difference between an atheist and a satanist
(6)what is a void meditation
(7)why do i need a journal as a teenage satanis am 18yrs
(8)how do i make my relationship with father satan very strong

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 6:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: sleeping/ having sex witb a jewish chick

Please wipe clean your mind from this filthy jewish mentalities that are controlling your head, immidiately.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

wrote:

fire.

amounts of our DNA.

*Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Lord Satan!!

and what do i need to do my rituals

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: sleeping/ having sex witb a jewish chick

hi i am a new member of satanism  and i don't understand much about it and i have few questions i was kindly asking if you can help me
(2)i don't have my own bedroom i share a bedroom with my 3 brothers how can i do rituals

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

wrote:

fire.

amounts of our DNA.

*Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Lord Satan!!

One, im not desperate..two I wanted to see everyones input on this matter and three I respect and understand what y'all mean.. Thanks.. Just wanted to clear this matter up..

Do not get so caught up in a question. Just answer it and move on. I sometimes wish to understand why some people get so upset over a question.
 Hail Satan!

From: bellathesatanicsorceress666 <bellathesatanicsorceress666@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:12 PM

'And if so isnt it the same a the kikes did to our gentile women'? Why would you want to stoop to the level of a KIKE? You wanna hurt them, then curse them and use magic. Don't sleep with them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wise_silence2012" <wise_silence2012@... wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!!

Hello Quick Silver,   OK, first of all, I think you need to take a more mature viewpoint on this.  We are not kikes—we are Gentiles.  We are better than those parasites!!  So why would you want to degrade yourself by acting like one of them?  Yes, it is beyond appalling that they use our Gentile women for sex, and at least equally appalling that there are Gentiles who involve themselves willingly in sexual relations with them.  But we are Satanists!!  We know the kikes are our enemies!!  So rather than wasting your time screwing random kike bitches, why not put that energy into doing destruction rituals to help eradicate the jews from our world?!  Then they WILL NOT BE HERE TO USE OUR WOMEN OR HARM ANY GENTILES ANYMORE!!   Sincerely,   Adonais   Hail Satan!!  Hail Enki!! Hail Andras!! Hail Adramelech!! Hail All the Gods of Hell!! Heil Hitler!! Heil Himmler!!  

I think fuck it you should do it. Smash and trash is the perfect philosophy towards that matter. Fuck the shiiet out of her and praise Satan as your doing it. If she likes it then she wont mind what your saying and can reprogram her subconscious mind. Also I think it would be a sign of disrespect to the enemy so why not right ha. HAIL SATAN AND LONG LIVE THE GODS OF HELL!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bellathesatanicsorceress666" <bellathesatanicsorceress666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wise_silence2012" <wise_silence2012@ wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!!

Just wear a rubber man you don't wana become part kike yourself haha

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bellathesatanicsorceress666" <bellathesatanicsorceress666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wise_silence2012" <wise_silence2012@ wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!!

AHAHAHAHAHA. They are hollow disgusting reptiles. Yeah, GO FOR IT... if you want to feel empty, hollow and drained. It's their best, strongest and easiest way to attach to you and steal your energy. I remember earlier in the year I got with this girl that was half kike for a month. The second time we hooked up I started feeling really drained and hollow, I had no energy to do anything when I was around her. As soon as I left I had tons of energy. I had some crazy dreams about her before she came out and told me she was half kike. Literally. She said that she was "half kike" when I told her I hated jews. That was the end of us, I was OUT after that. And I felt 100 times better after I disconnected from her.

So if you want to hurt yourself then go for it. And Satan is against self harm so there's your answer there.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light <yc28@... wrote:

Well lets use some common sense in here. Why would you have sex with your own enemy and Satan's enemy? I personally think he would be.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lord Satan!!

Well... responsibility to the responsible.Why do you even ask? Do you seek our approval? Or do you want to be told not to do it?In the end, it's your own decision, no one can/will do it for you.More than anything else, SS is about taking care of yourself. And doing that by yourself. Think the matter through, your motives, consequences.And decide.There's also a question whether you want to be like kikes, by doing what they do... But that's another story. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 6:42 AM

Hail Lord Satan!!

I don't tell people what they should and what they shouldn't do... Thy'll do what they want to anyway...
But as far as the topic goes, this only shows that OP doesn't really have anything against joos. Me - they disgust me, I wouldn't go anywhere near them, let alone go for sex.Or maybe the OP veiws himself as a martyr for the greater good? Usually that kind of attitude has a deeper motive. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:01 AM

You shouldn't even want to touch them! Sick

wrote:

fire.

amounts of our DNA.

*Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Lord Satan!!

Please tell me you're joking and you don't really want to fuck an ugly, disgusting kike.

Hail Lord Satan!!

Please start reading the http://joyofsatan.org website.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], musa Ndlovu <musa072536@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@ wrote:

On Aug 21, 2012 6:28 PM, "Micama Gmicalzoma" <agentofsatanswill666@
wrote:

fire.

amounts of our DNA.

*Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Lord Satan!!

I don't care what anyone else says. This is absolutely, positively, and in every single way NOT ok not to mention completely digusting. Even at my most disgusting or violent...I don't think I could find ANYTHING that would compare to this except child molestation.
However, I will temper this with the obvious. If you didn't know the chick was a bloodthirsty energy sucking life defiling truth destroying scum of all the universes kike...if I were satan, I'd still be mad even than. However, I know for a fact that Satan is fair and that he stands for justice. If you truly DID NOT know and slept with that vile piece of shit, that's one thing. And I would suggest you do everything possible to get rid of whatever you may have shared with that inhuman...thing. 
Doing it willingly however... the thought of even lowering to that level and offering yourself to a kike is beyond vomit inducing. I personally would rather rip my body to shreds, pour lemon juice and salt in my wounds, electrocute myself, get myself whipped repeatedly until my meat is hanging off my bones, pour MORE lemon juice and salt on my new wounds, drink cyanide, and have to eat my own flesh. And even after all that...it would not and cannot compare to the disgust I would feel BEYOND that.
You would gain nothing and lose absolutely EVERYTHING by lowering yourself to their level. The comments about "using a rubber" absolutely digust me not only because there are sometimes microscopic holes in condoms (the reason for pregnancy when using one) but the sheer energy that you are giving off during sex and EXCHANGING with that kike...it's a suicidal move. And without "the rubber" you are not only acting like them and transferring your DNA and bringing in her DNA, which are all fine points to be sure, but you are ALSO defiling the body that you are supposed to bring to godhead. Did you ever stop to think about that?
I'm going to go vomit now.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 12:42 AM

Hail Lord Satan!!

So you think that by putting your dick in a kike chick's vagina you are taking revenge? Kike women are also screwing with gentile men. But, you seem to care mostly about getting some pussy whatever that is. And by the way, how is this called revenge? Most probably she is gonna like it and you are gonna go home all drained and stupid

wrote:

fire.

amounts of our DNA.

*Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Lord Satan!!

What about energy transference?There is no rubber for that.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:42 AM

Hail Lord Satan!!

Just to touch a jew!! To have thier DNA come into you through contact even. To then have Jew DNA in you. NO!! I would not even touch a jew with a ten foot poll! To race mix alone is bad. To race mix with a jew would to be the highest form of traitor!

This post should come to an end immediately.

let us continue on with things that matter.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

What about energy transference?There is no rubber for that.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:42 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bellathesatanicsorceress666" <bellathesatanicsorceress666@ wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!!

Pay attention now.  Kike women are natural sluts. One jewess bragged in her article in a media rag how she enjoys getting laided by a dozen or so [Gentile] men over a pool table in the back of a bar.etc They are sexual depraved beings on every level. Their behaviour has a underlying drive to it. By jews having sex with as many Gentiles as possible they spread their genetics more into the next generation with  hybird jews who can blend in with the host population more.  So the author of this thread and those who agree are playing right in the hands of the enemy. And don't give me that condom excuse many have been born who's parents used one. The other reality is many jews have STD's [condoms don't protect against many kinds] and many Gentles ended getting them from sleeping with a jew.  With that stated this thread should end now. As it never should have started.     
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 10:27:37 AM

So you think that by putting your dick in a kike chick's vagina you are taking revenge? Kike women are also screwing with gentile men. But, you seem to care mostly about getting some pussy whatever that is. And by the way, how is this called revenge? Most probably she is gonna like it and you are gonna go home all drained and stupid
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

wrote:

fire.

amounts of our DNA.

*Hail Father Satan!!

*To:* mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

Hail Lord Satan!!

"praise Satan as your doing it" That is the most disgusting and inappropriate thing you can do and say to our creator. 
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:40 AM

I think fuck it you should do it. Smash and trash is the perfect philosophy towards that matter. Fuck the shiiet out of her and praise Satan as your doing it. If she likes it then she wont mind what your saying and can reprogram her subconscious mind. Also I think it would be a sign of disrespect to the enemy so why not right ha. HAIL SATAN AND LONG LIVE THE GODS OF HELL!!

Hail Lord Satan!!

Exactly my thoughts. This mentality of get laid senslessly with anybody was, is and will forever be jewish as it serves for draining people, making all important links for parasitizing and spreading the jewish plague.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Pay attention now.

Kike women are natural sluts. One jewess bragged in her article in a media rag how she enjoys getting laided by a dozen or so [Gentile] men over a pool table in the back of a bar.etc

They are sexual depraved beings on every level. Their behaviour has a underlying drive to it. By jews having sex with as many Gentiles as possible they spread their genetics more into the next generation with  hybird jews who can blend in with the host population more.

So the author of this thread and those who agree are playing right in the hands of the enemy. And don't give me that condom excuse many have been born who's parents used one.

The other reality is many jews have STD's [condoms don't protect against many kinds] and many Gentles ended getting them from sleeping with a jew.

With that stated this thread should end now. As it never should have started.

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 10:27:37 AM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@ wrote:

On Aug 21, 2012 6:28 PM, "Micama Gmicalzoma" <agentofsatanswill666@
wrote:

fire.

amounts of our DNA.

*Hail Father Satan!!

*To:* mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

Hail Lord Satan!!

Don is right Quick Silver.There is no need to tell you how wrong this thinking is,you know in your heart and mind that it is not any form of warfare tactic,not to mention anything that the great Hitler stood for as our leader in this fight.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 8:30 PM

Cause there would be no love or lust into that whatsoever.. Id be using just like those filthy kikes are using our gentile women and just using them for pointless sex... So I thought id do the same to their own..

Its not just the matter of it being disgusting. Whats worse is the spiritual side effects. I mean im with you on the fact that you want revenge. But that is just a bad way to do it man, its like spiritual suicide or a stunt in your spiritual advancement. Ill number you the reasons i think you should lay off that idea.
1. They're disgusting literally horrid. Your fucking a reptilian genetic copy of a human. They have reptilian fluids (ah even thinking about it sickens me). Its like your fucking an advanced lizard. I haven't done it with a jew but im dam shure you will notice the difference between a lizard and a human.
2. They drain you big time. If being around them doesn't disgust you, then your soul IS, these 'things' are literally parasites and just by being next to one you can feel your energy being absorbed by them. You might notice a headache, drowsiness, or worse loss of energy. Now imagine having sex with one, your penis will become a straw and ITS anus will be the mouth. Milk shake time.
3. Possible chance of spiritual blocks. I noticed nobody has mentioned this one, this hasn't been confirmed but its definitely worth avoiding if it is. After sex with one you might notice some spiritual blocks that aren't like any regular block you can destroy. These ones are like chains with squares around them. My mentor has been suffering from these for years now. He cant figure them out and he told me these ones hurt every time he tries to empower his chakras.
4. They know what they are doing. She'd actually enjoy draining you and to her its mission well done (not to forget they are naturally smarter than humans, iqs of over 120). While your home trying to get rid of  blocks and regain your energy she cant wait for round two. That isn't a form of revenge but rather a way to give her more than it and its people, already has. Dont forget there evil little bastards, you *might* wind up falling inlove (the bad way) and from there they will WALK ALL OVER YOUR ASS! You'll connect with them and then you have a spiritual bond there that is hard to destroy. From there they can drain you, depress you, cheat on you and WALK ALL OVER YOUR ASS!!
 So as a soldier of satan with potential of becoming a god in the future, really think about that because later on your going to laugh at the thought of this. Sometimes wherever you go your past follows.  HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 10:42 PM

Hail Lord Satan!!

Thank so you Don For Clearing up my mind to the fullest.. I dont even know what I was thinkin.. I guess it was an impulse to just get back at them, but after reading your post I see no use or point in doin so..
My sincerest apologies! For bring this thread up.
Thank you once again.

Are you crazy? Listen to yourself! Read everyone's replies to the matter, there is no point in me repeating what myself and others have said.  After reading posts like yours, I'm GLAD "wise_silence2012" asked this question. It's nice to see who are strong and weak in this group, the dross are exposing themselves.  Hail Father Satan!!

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 2:40 AM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "bellathesatanicsorceress666" <bellathesatanicsorceress666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "wise_silence2012" <wise_silence2012@ wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!!

Hail Lord Satan!!
Having sex with a a Jewish female is disgusting, Like a few of our brother said here it would drained you. Just be standing ten foot or closer to a new you will feel like something is draining you , imagine with a sexual intercourse it wold be worst. Just by thinking about feel so weird and digusting. Jewish male and female are ugly , they ate descendant from reptillians

Hail Satan

haha well guess you learned your lesson Quick Silver.

Really, no matter how attractive this girl might be....its not worth it. The relationship is DOOMED. Being with her is worse than being with a gentile christian. I tried things with a gentile christian, and that was bad enough!!

No matter how many jewish males or females I MIGHT think are SOMEWHAT attractive, theres no way I would sleep with one. FUCK NO.

Dont waste your time on this chick. There are easier, cleaner, better ways to get laid.

HAILZ

Yeah.. I'm trying..
My apologies for bringing this subject up..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back