Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

sleeping/ having sex witb a jewish chick

<td val[/IMG]Who in thier right mind would want to bang one of  those ugly bitches.Are you on drugs or something.?[.facepalm]
]
--- On Wed, 8/22/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] sleeping/ having sex witb a jewish chick
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2012, 5:24 PM

Don is right Quick Silver.There is no need to tell you how wrong this thinking is,you know in your heart and mind that it is not any form of warfare tactic,not to mention anything that the great Hitler stood for as our leader in this fight.

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 8:30 PM

Cause there would be no love or lust into that whatsoever.. Id be using just like those filthy kikes are using our gentile women and just using them for pointless sex... So I thought id do the same to their own..
[/TD]

"Easier,cleaner,better ways to get laid"  LOL you go girl. LOL Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 4:29 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: sleeping/ having sex witb a jewish chick

haha well guess you learned your lesson Quick Silver.

Really, no matter how attractive this girl might be....its not worth it. The relationship is DOOMED. Being with her is worse than being with a gentile christian. I tried things with a gentile christian, and that was bad enough!!

No matter how many jewish males or females I MIGHT think are SOMEWHAT attractive, theres no way I would sleep with one. FUCK NO.

Dont waste your time on this chick. There are easier, cleaner, better ways to get laid.

HAILZ

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Yeah.. I'm trying..
My apologies for bringing this subject up..

I believe that the person who asked this question really did not know whether it was right or wrong to go ahead , and we should not reprimand a person for asking a question.
It is better to ask before doing something , rather than doing  it and then saying  " i thought it was right". 
Asking questions should be encouraged.
Many of our group members are very young and dont know so they ask, and they give us an opportunity to guide them, so please let us patiently without criticizing answer their questions.

ULF & AUM
WOLF(ULF)MAN..........OOOOWWWWWWWOOOOWWWW........

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 7:25 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Who in thier right mind would want to bang one of  those ugly bitches.Are you on drugs or something.?[.facepalm]
]
--- On Wed, 8/22/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2012, 5:24 PM

Don is right Quick Silver.There is no need to tell you how wrong this thinking is,you know in your heart and mind that it is not any form of warfare tactic,not to mention anything that the great Hitler stood for as our leader in this fight.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 8:30 PM

Cause there would be no love or lust into that whatsoever.. Id be using just like those filthy kikes are using our gentile women and just using them for pointless sex... So I thought id do the same to their own..
[/TD]

Ok seriously.. Anyone else whom answers to this post is abruptly absurd, do to the fact that I got it cleared up by HP Don and like more than half the group here so this thread is over with.. Thanks..

--- In [email protected], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Thank so you Don For Clearing up my mind to the fullest.. I dont even know
what I was thinkin.. I guess it was an impulse to just get back at them,
but after reading your post I see no use or point in doin so..
My sincerest apologies! For bring this thread up.
Thank you once again.
I think a better way to get back at them is to prevent anyone from falling for a kike, whether another kike or a Gentile.  If no one ever falls for them, they cannot pass their filthy reptilian genes.  Then the current generation of kikes will be the last generation.  They grow old and die celibate, or get Tay Sachs Disease and die celibate.  Rituals work much better. As everyone has moments of stupidity from time to time, this is best to serve as a warning to anyone that might become infatuated with a kike (usually the result of the kike casting a spell), or that thinks "just once" won't hurt.  Maybe "just once won't hurt" is acceptable when dealing with Gentile xians (in fact, one might be able to tempt them right out of their church).  But, "just once" with a kike can result in the following: (1)  Bad luck.  Once you connect, whether you have real sex or pretend, you are going to be vulnerable to spells.  They can cause hang-ups where they didn't happen before, bad luck finding a Gentile[/B] mate, health problems, money and employment problems, and problems with society.  Some of this could be because the kike was able to physically spy on you and blow you in for something, in addition to psychic damage. (2)  Soul degeneration.  When you connect with a kike, you are effectively becoming like that thing, and who wants to become part kike spiritually when they are Gentile biologically?  Not to mention, the drain on your energy. (3)  Angels, usually worse than what you already had.  Do you wish to be attacked by the filthy angels?  Or make it easier for them to attack?  These scumbags could, in your weakened state, even sucker or pressure you right back into church!  You might not think it can happen to you, but once you get this energy drain from a kike and throw in the angels, plus a few xians placing rubbish around, you are more vulnerable. (4)  If you are sleeping with a kike of the opposite sex, you risk a pregnancy.  Normally, that is no big deal if you can support a baby.  But, if a kike is involved, that is going to fuck up the family tree from that point down.  Remember, there is no way I know of that any of those children will ever be Gentile once a kike is in their line of parents.  Your destruction rituals against the kikes will necessarily have to include those children, and Satan is NOT going to help them out![/B]  You alone bear the heartbreak of seeing YOUR[/B] children perish.  The alternative is to go right back to when the kikes first polluted the earth, and have to destroy them anew. (5)  You risk empowering the kike.  Your chakras are connected to those of the kike, and energy gets transferred to it.  You are sickened, while it receives the energy.  How that energy gets used is now out of your hands, and it usually is not good.  Having more churches planted, more problems for the Gentiles while the kikes are unaffected, and even mass human enslavement to the kikes are all things this energy tends to go toward.  And no condom is going to prevent that, even if it was perfect. On top of that, I view a Gentile having sex with a kike, particularly one they know or reasonably should know is a kike, on the same par with bestiality.  I would rather do the actual bestiality, because that way at least I would not suffer spiritual damage or pollute the planet with more kikes.  Anyone who even questions whether it is acceptable should think seriously of the consequences.  I have seen a number of threads where someone dated an xian, and had all sorts of problems.  Imagine that much worse, plus polluting the world with more kikes and having your children suffer destruction and soul degeneration, and that should answer our questions. Hopefully, this sort of issue will become far less common, and disappear altogether, as more Gentiles wake up to the sort of scumbags the kikes actually are.  Remember, if they cannot reproduce because no one falls for them, they die out.  Ditto if they become totally infertile and get horrible diseases.  Rituals should help get revenge against the kikes--infertility is better revenge than having sex with them. Hail Satan![/B]

Suddenly the model of degeneration for Gentile women becomes clear. It's just another example of the kikes projecting their ills onto us....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back