Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Six month spiritual warfare program

Hi I have been working on this program and yes I feel an improvement in myself.. one thing though how do I know for sure I can move on to the next thing though. O yes one thing I threw up twice out of the four days opening my third eye I guess thats maybe part of the megrane that was explained although I did not experiance headache. Are there trustworthy poeple that can maybe see if all my chakras are opened correctly? And that can also see how I direct energy as I sometimes feel that im fooling myself regarding energy work:) Regards.

No one fools themselves with energy work. If you feel it, you feel it. If you 'think' you feel it, then, again, you feel it. If you will it, it happens. It's simple as that. Our minds are so powerful, that merely by thinking, we create. (especially if we're empowering ourselves spiritually)
There are two things, that I had noticed, are not mentioned right away in the spiritual warfare training program, but I suggest you to do them daily, at least twice a day. That is: aura + chakras cleaning and aura of protection. I know from experience how bad it turns if you don't do these two. :p
So anyway. What I suggest you is to trust yourself, your energy and your own power. Do not try to find someone else to see how much energy you have or if your chakras are all open etc. Trust yourself; trust what you feel. And in the end, if you really feel like you have no clue, then talk to your Guardian Demon about your worries and doubts. He/She will respond to you; even if you can't hear them, you will notice a sign, or even an energy rush. :)

Στις 2:30 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 28 Οκτωβρίου 2013, ο/η "walterengelbrecht479@..." <walterengelbrecht479@... έγραψε:
  Hi I have been working on this program and yes I feel an improvement in myself.. one thing though how do I know for sure I can move on to the next thing though. O yes one thing I threw up twice out of the four days opening my third eye I guess thats maybe part of the megrane that was explained although I did not experiance headache. Are there trustworthy poeple that can maybe see if all my chakras are opened correctly? And that can also see how I direct energy as I sometimes feel that im fooling myself regarding energy work:) Regards.

For myself, I prefer to do meditations or exersise (especially consearning chakras) to the state where I feel the energy pulsating in chakra. It might be felt as a vortex or going here and there, plesant sucking, pressure, when you feel it, the chakra is opened - you might go further. Every vibration must be felt as a vibration in the area of chakra your working with. The sound is physical vibration, it wakes up spiritual energy vortex. It is the sense of meditation/

---In [email protected], <walterengelbrecht479@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back