Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sitchin's Lies And The Actual Truth

• Thread starter JoS Forum Contributions
  • Start date
J

JoS Forum Contributions

If your busy looking for no-biru where are you not looking? Not at the facts our Gods live in the Orion region. And something else which I will state here.

If you think it was about Gold mining your looking in the wrong direction which ties into the first point.

Nibiru is a star conjunction. And the other major lie of Sitchin is the gold mining. This is not mentioned either in the Sumerian texts. He made these two lies up out of thin air.

Between Mars and Jupiter its been scientifically shown there was a planet there once. That has been destroyed and no don't waste my time with colliding theories that are insane as the big bang. This planet from the evidence was destroyed after earth was already here and fully formed on its own, the destroyed planet from evidence laded out is was was mostly likely by technological intelligence. Not by planets smashing into each other.

The situation is there was no ice age on earth either. Dollaire and Elis [Spelling?] Are Cambridge and Oxford professors who have stated and wrote a book on the ice age scam. Which is taught as dogma. They are shocked this is pushed as unquestionable. Its full of major flaws.

We have not had the polar caps on this planet for that long. The south pole did not fully freeze over till a couple of thousand years ago. . And we only have four seasons due to the tilt in the axis. And the facts show this planet had a uniformed sub topic climate on it at one point. And the sea levels where around 400ft lower.

No ice age, it means the seas didn't rise by melting, pola ice sheets over time slowly, like we have been taught. And the planet was not titled at one point so no climate to create a deep freeze. As its found many long time frozen over areas where flash frozen from a sub topic climate around ten thousand years ago. In an instant. The animals found still had their last meal in them.

So a planet in our solar system gets destroyed and some records claim it had a lot of water on it. And a huge shock wave, hunks of asteroids and continental sized ice are hitting the planet. And the massive ice waves are melting as they come down into the atmosphere. Which is what the ancient records state the sea rose 400ft in a night and a day not slowly but at once. This is obvious, the Andes mountain ranges, the largest in the world, where created by the hundreds of millions of tons of pressure from the water coming in on the earth plates. The city up in the Andes, Tiahuanacu is known to have been on the sea level once and is over 17,000 years old. And with this the shock of the impact created the tilt in the planets axis. The geological records show earth has been hit by outer planetary events of large magnitude in general.

Now the race of the Gods came to this planet.... We have developed basic technology that can create materials from the atomic level in labs, they can make diamonds in labs as well. Why would they need to mine gold and create humans for this? Why not automation instead.

The reason they went to the trouble of creating humans and the massive infrastructure to support humans, cities, farms, hospitals, schools, social organizations. Is because from the Sumerian records, the real ones. Humans where created to help the Gods build the earth and to be the stewards of earth. The wise care takers of the planet. The Gods didn't come here to mine gold and then leave. They moved here with the intent of building a permanent civilization. We where created to be part of this civilization as stewards of earth. It could be there civilization was destroyed previously at some point with the lost planet or part of it was upon that world. Or perhaps not.

The planet itself was most likely destroyed as part of a larger cosmic war that ended the Golden Age on earth as well and set the stage of the events we are now within.

The second part of Humans creation lay within the texts. Humanity was created with a spiritual mission to ascend to divine from human by EA [Satan]. His intent was to elevate His children to supreme truth and divinity in the long run. To have equality with the Gods. The greatest gift of creation in the universe.

It seems in my opinion from looking at ancient structures of society and tradition, each race was created with a special function in mind. And to work together as larger group within their regions with their skills together as a whole body. That formed this once global or near global civilization of the Gods. Having a superconscious family of humanity to be part of this civilization in the long run makes more sense as well. In my opinion it reflects Satan to create something elite and beautiful, something that is to be perfected and have eternal bliss and joy. Which is the human races. It has been hinted many of the different animal species on the earth might have origins being created by the Gods.

Annunaki in meaning is the Heavenly Serpents. Not those who came down from the sky. This is relating to their Perfected status as divine or fully ascended beings.

Think about that, humanity is a brilliant, powerful and elite creation with the destiny to become fully divine and be guardians and stewards for earth as part of our divine mission. And our creation by the Gods. No paradise in the clouds, but a real eternal paradise right here below our feet. On earth, our home.

Now the above truth vs the Sitchin lies, of humans being just worthless material slave labour who suck [Goyium]. And don't forget Shitjewing claim the Gods handed down this knowledge and this tradition to Abraham [ who is well known to have never existed] only, about 5,000 years ago in the Near East. Back to Jewish supremacy and biblical reinforcement, back to unconscious Judeo-Christianity. And the demoralization of Gentiles. Sitchin is just pushing Jewish, Gentile hating bullshit. The Jews have a big lie for every level of truth a Gentile finds.

This is information that I have gathered in my search for the truth through Sitchin's lies.
Please correct me if any of this this is incorrect to your knowledge HP Mageson, as this is for informational purposes to other members.
A very long time ago, colonies on Sirius B and the Orion Group were having trouble with each other. In order to bring peace, there was a marriage between two members of each group. The woman came from the Orion Group, where the hierarchy includes a queen – the matriarchal paradigm.The male was from Sirius B. Both members were considered royalty of their respective line. When these two came together in marriage, their offspring had the genetics from both lines. Because of these genetics, the new race that was created was given the name “Nibiru”, which in the Orion tongue means “divided amongst two”. This is who they literally are – a cross between those from Sirius B and a race from the Orion system. They formed a new “tribe” which has continued to flourish for at least hundreds of thousands of years.So, they are a tribe that has become a race.
Regarding the destroyed planet you speak of; three planets were destroyed during the wars. I am unsure as to which 3, and if it possibly one of them that caused the water to impact earth.
Many thanks for you piece above, revealing truths about Sitchtin's bullshit.
Hail Satan!!

Thank you much for this info, HP Don and also Letuscrushjhvh! ^ Hail
Father Satan! Hail lord Andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns!

On 1/21/14, letuscrushjhvh@... <letuscrushjhvh@... wrote:
This is information that I have gathered in my search for the truth through
Sitchin's lies.

Please correct me if any of this this is incorrect to your knowledge HP
Mageson, as this is for informational purposes to other members.

A very long time ago, colonies on Sirius B and the Orion Group were having
trouble with each other. In order to bring peace, there was a marriage
between two members of each group. The woman came from the Orion Group,
where the hierarchy includes a queen – the matriarchal paradigm.
The male was from Sirius B. Both members were considered royalty of their
respective line. When these two came together in marriage, their offspring
had the genetics from both lines. Because of these genetics, the new race
that was created was given the name “Nibiru”, which in the Orion tongue
means “divided amongst two”. This is who they literally are – a cross
between those from Sirius B and a race from the Orion system. They formed a
new “tribe” which has continued to flourish for at least hundreds of
thousands of years.
So, they are a tribe that has become a race.

Regarding the destroyed planet you speak of; three planets were destroyed
during the wars. I am unsure as to which 3, and if it possibly one of them
that caused the water to impact earth.

Many thanks for you piece above, revealing truths about Sitchtin's
bullshit.

Hail Satan!!

I believe that several planets were indeed blown up.  The asteroid belt is the remnant of one.  And kikes have lies to explain that, and they are no more provable than kikestein's bullshit about matter and relativity.  The Kuiper Belt is another, perhaps larger, planet in a billion pieces.  And the Oort Cloud is perhaps yet another.  Pluto could indeed have been one super-massive planet before this, and there could well be another planet near the outer edge of the solar system.  As for Ceres, that is probably the largest remnant of its planet.
This just goes to show we are still learning much about science.  Most of what we think we know about the solar system, the geology of the earth, and space is probably wrong.  And I am fine with learning the truth--being bound to some rubbish big bang with nothing before it, matter bound to the speed of light, and having nothing beyond 15 billion light years away is not appealing.
As we are just learning about other dimensions, I would not be surprised to find even more I thought I knew about space is wrong.  Such as black holes, which are postulated to be giant stars after they blow up as supernovae.  As such, I believe now that the universe is infinite and in infinity dimensions, that our "region" in space (the circle about 30 billion light years in diameter) is in fact infinite, and that infinite speed is possible and will until someone within the Fourth Reich proves otherwise.
As for atomic structure, the ultimate size is also unbounded.  The 120 or so chemical elements we know on the periodic table are in fact made of protons, neutrons, and electrons.  It is known that one cannot exactly track electrons, and they instantly jump from one orbital shell to another, differently shaped, when excited.  And they are everywhere within that boundary at once, debunking the speed of light limit.  Beyond that, who knows.  In fact, once you reach infinity, the 5 basic elements of air, fire, water, earth, and the ether could be proven reality.  We will have to wait and see how this plays out.
Shit-chin and kikestein are about in the same league.  They are both out to put a terminus on the development of science to keep us from reaching a stage where we can find out for ourselves.  Once these kike assholes are out of the way, we can find out just how disgustingly simple science is when we know the truth.

Oh wow this changes everything!
Thanks for posting this!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <mageson6666@... wrote:

If your busy looking for no-biru where are you not looking? Not at the facts our Gods live in the Orion region. And something else which I will state here.

If you think it was about Gold mining your looking in the wrong direction which ties into the first point.

Nibiru is a star conjunction. And the other major lie of Sitchin is the gold mining. This is not mentioned either in the Sumerian texts. He made these two lies up out of thin air.

Between Mars and Jupiter its been scientifically shown there was a planet there once. That has been destroyed and no don't waste my time with colliding theories that are insane as the big bang. This planet from the evidence was destroyed after earth was already here and fully formed on its own, the destroyed planet from evidence laded out is was was mostly likely by technological intelligence. Not by planets smashing into each other.

The situation is there was no ice age on earth either. Dollaire and Elis [Spelling?] Are Cambridge and Oxford professors who have stated and wrote a book on the ice age scam. Which is taught as dogma. They are shocked this is pushed as unquestionable. Its full of major flaws.

We have not had the polar caps on this planet for that long. The south pole did not fully freeze over till a couple of thousand years ago. . And we only have four seasons due to the tilt in the axis. And the facts show this planet had a uniformed sub topic climate on it at one point. And the sea levels where around 400ft lower.

No ice age, it means the seas didn't rise by melting, pola ice sheets over time slowly, like we have been taught. And the planet was not titled at one point so no climate to create a deep freeze. As its found many long time frozen over areas where flash frozen from a sub topic climate around ten thousand years ago. In an instant. The animals found still had their last meal in them.

So a planet in our solar system gets destroyed and some records claim it had a lot of water on it. And a huge shock wave, hunks of asteroids and continental sized ice are hitting the planet. And the massive ice waves are melting as they come down into the atmosphere. Which is what the ancient records state the sea rose 400ft in a night and a day not slowly but at once. This is obvious, the Andes mountain ranges, the largest in the world, where created by the hundreds of millions of tons of pressure from the water coming in on the earth plates. The city up in the Andes, Tiahuanacu is known to have been on the sea level once and is over 17,000 years old. And with this the shock of the impact created the tilt in the planets axis. The geological records show earth has been hit by outer planetary events of large magnitude in general.

Now the race of the Gods came to this planet.... We have developed basic technology that can create materials from the atomic level in labs, they can make diamonds in labs as well. Why would they need to mine gold and create humans for this? Why not automation instead.

The reason they went to the trouble of creating humans and the massive infrastructure to support humans, cities, farms, hospitals, schools, social organizations. Is because from the Sumerian records, the real ones. Humans where created to help the Gods build the earth and to be the stewards of earth. The wise care takers of the planet. The Gods didn't come here to mine gold and then leave. They moved here with the intent of building a permanent civilization. We where created to be part of this civilization as stewards of earth. It could be there civilization was destroyed previously at some point with the lost planet or part of it was upon that world. Or perhaps not.

The planet itself was most likely destroyed as part of a larger cosmic war that ended the Golden Age on earth as well and set the stage of the events we are now within.

The second part of Humans creation lay within the texts. Humanity was created with a spiritual mission to ascend to divine from human by EA [Satan]. His intent was to elevate His children to supreme truth and divinity in the long run. To have equality with the Gods. The greatest gift of creation in the universe.

It seems in my opinion from looking at ancient structures of society and tradition, each race was created with a special function in mind. And to work together as larger group within their regions with their skills together as a whole body. That formed this once global or near global civilization of the Gods. Having a superconscious family of humanity to be part of this civilization in the long run makes more sense as well. In my opinion it reflects Satan to create something elite and beautiful, something that is to be perfected and have eternal bliss and joy. Which is the human races. It has been hinted many of the different animal species on the earth might have origins being created by the Gods.

Annunaki in meaning is the Heavenly Serpents. Not those who came down from the sky. This is relating to their Perfected status as divine or fully ascended beings.

Think about that, humanity is a brilliant, powerful and elite creation with the destiny to become fully divine and be guardians and stewards for earth as part of our divine mission. And our creation by the Gods. No paradise in the clouds, but a real eternal paradise right here below our feet. On earth, our home.

Now the above truth vs the Sitchin lies, of humans being just worthless material slave labour who suck [Goyium]. And don't forget Shitjewing claim the Gods handed down this knowledge and this tradition to Abraham [ who is well known to have never existed] only, about 5,000 years ago in the Near East. Back to Jewish supremacy and biblical reinforcement, back to unconscious Judeo-Christianity. And the demoralization of Gentiles. Sitchin is just pushing Jewish, Gentile hating bullshit. The Jews have a big lie for every level of truth a Gentile finds.

What is your take on portals in space? If they do exist how come NASA hasn't sent anything small to see what's on the other side? 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 22, 2014, at 7:13, <denniswhicher@... wrote:
  I believe that several planets were indeed blown up.  The asteroid belt is the remnant of one.  And kikes have lies to explain that, and they are no more provable than kikestein's bullshit about matter and relativity.  The Kuiper Belt is another, perhaps larger, planet in a billion pieces.  And the Oort Cloud is perhaps yet another.  Pluto could indeed have been one super-massive planet before this, and there could well be another planet near the outer edge of the solar system.  As for Ceres, that is probably the largest remnant of its planet.
This just goes to show we are still learning much about science.  Most of what we think we know about the solar system, the geology of the earth, and space is probably wrong.  And I am fine with learning the truth--being bound to some rubbish big bang with nothing before it, matter bound to the speed of light, and having nothing beyond 15 billion light years away is not appealing.
As we are just learning about other dimensions, I would not be surprised to find even more I thought I knew about space is wrong.  Such as black holes, which are postulated to be giant stars after they blow up as supernovae.  As such, I believe now that the universe is infinite and in infinity dimensions, that our "region" in space (the circle about 30 billion light years in diameter) is in fact infinite, and that infinite speed is possible and will until someone within the Fourth Reich proves otherwise.
As for atomic structure, the ultimate size is also unbounded.  The 120 or so chemical elements we know on the periodic table are in fact made of protons, neutrons, and electrons.  It is known that one cannot exactly track electrons, and they instantly jump from one orbital shell to another, differently shaped, when excited.  And they are everywhere within that boundary at once, debunking the speed of light limit.  Beyond that, who knows.  In fact, once you reach infinity, the 5 basic elements of air, fire, water, earth, and the ether could be proven reality.  We will have to wait and see how this plays out.
Shit-chin and kikestein are about in the same league.  They are both out to put a terminus on the development of science to keep us from reaching a stage where we can find out for ourselves.  Once these kike assholes are out of the way, we can find out just how disgustingly simple science is when we know the truth.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Sitchin's Lies And The Actual Truth
Sent: Wed, Jan 22, 2014 4:30:10 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Oh wow this changes everything!
Thanks for posting this!

Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], <mageson6666@... wrote:

[/TD]

NASA was created in 1958; it's only had l like 56 years to get anywhere. As far as exploring space, let alone traveling into it, we have only just begun. If there are portals in space, would our scientists/engineers/technologists even know what to do with them?

Makes me think...how much more sophisticated, effective and developed is our gods' tech than ours? What have they invented? What have they seen in their travels? I think that meeting the gods/demons would/will be AMAZING! :)

with eternal love & devotion to Satan
with eternal honor & respect to the gods & goddesses of Duat
with friendship to my fellow Spiritual Satanists

"We have only just begun."
And that is where we are going to stay as long as they abide by kikestein.  I noticed that we had such trouble getting to the moon--and that allows for its not being a fake.  At 25,000 MPH, that should have taken around 12 hours, not 3 days.  And why put a speed limit of 25,000 MPH?  Kikestein, that's why.  It took some 13 years to do that.
Beyond that, nothing.  We quit the moon (supposedly) in 1972.  After that, it takes everything we get to just send probes to the outer planets.  Again, what's up with abiding by kikestein's speed limits?  If we were to have dumped that thing and spent the time researching how to break that speed limit, our "speeding ticket" would have been seeing us getting to the outer planets at will, being able to study them in depth, and knowing more about how the universe is really made.
Then comes that goddamn fucking shuttle.  In 1980, they decided to cap space travel to low earth orbit.  Besides putting satellites into geosynchronous orbit (many of which blew up on the launch pad or were lost in space), low earth orbit is as far as we are going.  That piece of shit space shuttle has held us back from going past low earth orbit for more than 20 years, and we are still not doing anything.
Yet, many of those idiots that are slavishly sticking to kikestein's speed limits are going 75 on highways when there was another kike speed limit (55).  If they can do 75 on a 55 on the highway, why can't they find a way to speed on kikestein's highway of space?
Our NASA is just another front of doing things in the name of science to hold us back.  They strictly obey kikestein's "55 MPH speed limit".  And there is plenty of reason to believe the moon landings are fake--no stars in the background.  Notice when I see documents at night in South Africa, the stars are clearly visible.  Wouldn't they be even more vivid in space?  Where are the stars in those photos?  Why would they edit them out?  Granted, the faintest stars would not show in the limited resolution, but things like Spica, Sirius, Venus, Jupiter, Vega--those are so bright that they would show up on low resolution TV of 1969.
And, if space is so retarded by kikestein, think of what else is being held back in the physical science.  Computers with kikestein speed limits--suppose I could get a chip to break that speed limit by huge amounts.  Imagine the ISP I could come up with.  And imagine how many yottabytes per second (not gigabytes, not megabytes, yottabytes) you could have while everyone else is "hogging" yottabytes per second and no lags.  Imagine being able to travel in downtown New York City or Tokyo at speeds in excess of 9,000 MPH, safely, during rush hour and no waiting for the light to change.  And no more energy crisis.  That is what kikestein stole from us.
This shit-chin is another example of how the kikes defend each other.  Shit-chin is a kike.  Kikestein was a kike.  Never trust a kike to have the end-all, know-all about anything in science.  They just set limits to hold us back, not advance anything.

<font><font>Porción hola mensajes escritos desde yahoo groups no aparecen? o tengo que escribir desde aqui es decir de propio correo?

<font><font> El Miércoles, 22 de enero 2014 24:55, <theorder972@... Lafayette escribió:

<font><font>De: <font><font> bunpuppet@... <bunpuppet@...; <font>Para:<font> <[email protected]; <font>Asunto:<font> [JoyofSatan666] Re: Las mentiras de Sitchin y la verdad real <font>Enviado el:<font> Jue, 22 de enero 2014 04:30: 22:00
<font> <font>
<font> <font>
<font> <font>

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   <font><font>Oh wow esto lo cambia todo!
<font><font> Gracias por publicar esto! <font> Hail Satan! <font> --- En [email protected] , <mageson6666@... escribió: <font> <font> <font> Mentiras de Sitchin y la verdad real <font> <font> <font> Si su ocupada buscando sin biru donde estás no busca? <font>No, en los hechos nuestros dioses viven en la región de Orión. <font>Y algo más que voy a decir aquí. <font> <font> Si crees que era sobre la minería de oro que tu buscas en la dirección equivocada que los lazos en el primer punto. <font> <font> Nibiru es una conjunción de estrellas. <font>Y la otra gran mentira de Sitchin es la minería de oro. <font>Esto no se menciona ni en los textos sumerios. <font>Hizo estas dos mentiras hasta de la nada. <font> <font> <font> Entre Marte y Júpiter su demostrado científicamente que había un planeta allí una vez. <font>Eso ha sido destruido y no no me hagas perder el tiempo con chocar teorías que son una locura como el Big Bang. <font>Este planeta de la evidencia fue destruida después de la tierra ya se formó aquí y totalmente por su cuenta, el planeta destruido por la evidencia laded out es se fue en su mayoría probablemente por la inteligencia tecnológica. <font>No por planetas estrellándose contra uno al otro. <font> <font> La situación es que no había era de hielo en la tierra tampoco. <font>Dollaire y Elis [Ortografía?] Son Cambridge y Oxford profesores que han declarado y escribió un libro sobre la estafa de la edad de hielo. <font>¿Qué se enseña como dogma. <font>Ellos se sorprenden este es empujado como incuestionable. <font>Su llena de defectos importantes. <font> <font> No hemos tenido los casquetes polares en este planeta durante tanto tiempo. <font>El polo sur no se congeló totalmente terminado hasta un par de miles de años atrás. <font>. <font>Y sólo tenemos cuatro temporadas debido a la inclinación en el eje. <font>Y los hechos demuestran este planeta tenía un tema sub climático uniformado en él en un punto. <font>Y los niveles del mar, donde alrededor de 400 pies más bajo. <font> <font> No era de hielo, significa los mares no se levantaron por la fusión, las capas de hielo pola con el tiempo poco a poco, como se nos ha enseñado. <font>Y el planeta no se tituló en un momento así que no hay clima para crear un congelador. <font>Como se constata que muchos mucho tiempo congelado zonas en flash congelado de un tema del clima sub hace unos diez mil años. <font>En un instante. <font>Los animales encontrados todavía tenía su última comida en ellos. <font> <font> Así que un planeta de nuestro sistema solar se destruye y algunos registros de reclamar que tenía un montón de agua en él. <font>Y una onda de choque enorme, trozos de asteroides y de hielo de tamaño continental están golpeando el planeta. <font>Y las olas masivas de hielo se están derritiendo a medida que bajan a la atmósfera. <font>¿Qué es lo que afirman los antiguos registros del mar subió 400 pies en una noche y un día no, pero poco a poco a la vez. <font>Esto es obvio, la cordillera de los Andes, la más grande del mundo, donde los creados por los cientos de millones de toneladas de presión del agua que entran en las placas de la tierra. <font>La ciudad de los Andes, Tiahuanacu es conocido por haber estado en el nivel del mar de una vez es de más de 17.000 años de antigüedad. <font>Y con esto el choque del impacto creó la inclinación en el eje de los planetas. <font>Los registros geológicos muestran Tierra ha sido golpeada por los acontecimientos planetarios exteriores de gran magnitud en general. <font> <font> <font> Ahora la raza de los dioses vinieron a este planeta .... <font>Hemos desarrollado una tecnología básica que puede crear materiales desde el nivel atómico en los laboratorios, que pueden hacer que los diamantes en los laboratorios también. <font>¿Por qué se necesita para extraer oro y crear seres humanos para esto? <font>¿Por qué no la automatización en su lugar. <font> <font> La razón por la que fuimos a la molestia de crear seres humanos y la infraestructura masiva para apoyar a las personas, ciudades, granjas, hospitales, escuelas, organizaciones sociales. <font>Es porque a partir de los registros sumerios, los de verdad. <font>Los seres humanos, donde crearon para ayudar a los Dioses Construyamos la tierra y para ser los mayordomos de la tierra. <font>Los cuidadores sabios del planeta. <font>Los dioses no vinieron aquí para extraer oro y luego se van. <font>Se mudaron aquí con la intención de construir una civilización permanente. <font>Estábamos creado para ser parte de esta civilización como administradores de la tierra. <font>Podría ser que hay civilización fue destruida con anterioridad en algún momento con el planeta perdido o parte de ella estaba sobre ese mundo. <font>O tal vez no. <font> <font> El planeta mismo fue probablemente destruido como parte de una guerra cósmica más amplia que puso fin a la Edad de Oro en la tierra, así y sentó las bases de los eventos que ahora están dentro. <font> <font> La segunda parte de la puesta creación Humanos dentro de los textos. <font>La humanidad fue creada con una misión espiritual de ascender a lo divino de lo humano por EA [Satanás]. <font>Su intención era la de elevar a sus hijos a la verdad suprema y la divinidad en el largo plazo. <font>Para que la igualdad con los dioses. <font>El regalo más grande de la creación del universo. <font> <font> Parece que en mi opinión de mirar a las estructuras antiguas de la sociedad y la tradición, cada raza fue creada con una función especial en mente. <font>Y para trabajar en conjunto como grupo más grande dentro de sus regiones con sus habilidades en conjunto como un solo cuerpo. <font>Que se formó esta civilización mundial una vez global o cerca de los dioses. <font>Tener una familia superconsciente de la humanidad de ser parte de esta civilización en el largo plazo tiene más sentido así. <font>En mi opinión se refleja Satanás para crear algo de élite y hermoso, algo que ha de ser perfeccionada y tienen la dicha eterna y la alegría. <font>¿Qué es las razas humanas. <font>Se ha dado a entender muchas de las diferentes especies de animales en la tierra podría tener orígenes están creados por los dioses. <font> <font> Annunaki en significado es el Serpents celestiales. <font>No aquellos que bajó del cielo. <font>Esto es en relación a su estado perfeccionado como seres divinos o totalmente ascendidos. <font> <font> Piensa en eso, la humanidad es una creación brillante, de gran alcance y de la élite con el destino a ser plenamente divino y ser tutores y curadores de la tierra como parte de nuestra misión divina. <font>Y nuestra creación por los dioses. <font>Sin paraíso en las nubes, pero un verdadero paraíso eterno aquí debajo de nuestros pies. <font>En la Tierra, nuestro hogar. <font> <font> Ahora la verdad por encima de la frente Sitchin radica, de los seres humanos de ser sólo inútil el trabajo esclavo de material que chupan [Goyium]. <font>Y no se olvide Shitjewing reclamar los Dioses dictó este conocimiento y esta tradición a Abraham [que es bien conocido por tener nunca existió] solamente, hace unos 5.000 años en el Cercano Oriente. <font>Volver a la supremacía judía y refuerzo bíblica, de vuelta al inconsciente judeo-cristianismo. <font>Y la desmoralización de los gentiles. <font>Sitchin es sólo empujando judío, gentil odiando mierda. <font>Los Judios tienen una gran mentira para todos los niveles de la verdad un gentil encuentra. <font>

<font>

<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>

[/TD]
<font><font>__._, _.___ <font><font>Act[/IMG][/url] <font><font>Ca[/IMG]
<font><font>__, _._, ___

So wheres satan

------------------------------
On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 8:49 PM PST denniswhicher@... wrote:

"We have only just begun."

And that is where we are going to stay as long as they abide by kikestein. I noticed that we had such trouble getting to the moon--and that allows for its not being a fake. At 25,000 MPH, that should have taken around 12 hours, not 3 days. And why put a speed limit of 25,000 MPH? Kikestein, that's why. It took some 13 years to do that.

Beyond that, nothing. We quit the moon (supposedly) in 1972. After that, it takes everything we get to just send probes to the outer planets. Again, what's up with abiding by kikestein's speed limits? If we were to have dumped that thing and spent the time researching how to break that speed limit, our "speeding ticket" would have been seeing us getting to the outer planets at will, being able to study them in depth, and knowing more about how the universe is really made.

Then comes that goddamn fucking shuttle. In 1980, they decided to cap space travel to low earth orbit. Besides putting satellites into geosynchronous orbit (many of which blew up on the launch pad or were lost in space), low earth orbit is as far as we are going. That piece of shit space shuttle has held us back from going past low earth orbit for more than 20 years, and we are still not doing anything.

Yet, many of those idiots that are slavishly sticking to kikestein's speed limits are going 75 on highways when there was another kike speed limit (55). If they can do 75 on a 55 on the highway, why can't they find a way to speed on kikestein's highway of space?

Our NASA is just another front of doing things in the name of science to hold us back. They strictly obey kikestein's "55 MPH speed limit". And there is plenty of reason to believe the moon landings are fake--no stars in the background. Notice when I see documents at night in South Africa, the stars are clearly visible. Wouldn't they be even more vivid in space? Where are the stars in those photos? Why would they edit them out? Granted, the faintest stars would not show in the limited resolution, but things like Spica, Sirius, Venus, Jupiter, Vega--those are so bright that they would show up on low resolution TV of 1969.

And, if space is so retarded by kikestein, think of what else is being held back in the physical science. Computers with kikestein speed limits--suppose I could get a chip to break that speed limit by huge amounts. Imagine the ISP I could come up with. And imagine how many yottabytes per second (not gigabytes, not megabytes, yottabytes) you could have while everyone else is "hogging" yottabytes per second and no lags. Imagine being able to travel in downtown New York City or Tokyo at speeds in excess of 9,000 MPH, safely, during rush hour and no waiting for the light to change. And no more energy crisis. That is what kikestein stole from us.

This shit-chin is another example of how the kikes defend each other. Shit-chin is a kike. Kikestein was a kike. Never trust a kike to have the end-all, know-all about anything in science. They just set limits to hold us back, not advance anything.

Space tech has been held back on purpose. The tin can rockets into space is a sideshow.  Film from astronauts show them being followed by alien craft and ruins on the moon along with alien craft using it for a base.
Really space tech is based on zero point energy tech. Which is what they don't want us having. This tech has been around for awhile and is removed for a reason.

Wow! Thank you for teaching me something new. Hail Ea
On Jan 21, 2014 10:35 AM, <mageson6666@... wrote:

Wooow, that was mind-blown information...! :OI remember I had read about the gold mining thingy on joyofSatan, which is why I was so confident of it being true... But it really makes no sense. (HP Maxine had mentioned it, as a reference if I remember correctly)
Don thank you for this. :O It really changes the perspective of certain things. :3

Στις 2:41 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 25 Ιανουαρίου 2014, ο/η Isabella M <injustices33@... έγραψε:
  Wow! Thank you for teaching me something new. Hail Ea
On Jan 21, 2014 10:35 AM, <mageson6666@... wrote:

Dear Everybody 
I've been a sci fi fan and fascinated by space and earth history, recently also thanks to youtube, interested in nasa coverups and ufo info. I'm happy to find a better explanation of these matters in this group thanks to Mr Mageson and ultimately thanks to our Father. It feels like my curiosity has paid off. I'm a loner, thinker, but first of all very open minded person. I'm greatful and to think our Father possibly lead me to this realisation and inspires Mr Mageson to share it here... I feel blessed. 
Thank you Satan. 

Mageson,you blew my fucking mind. It never made sense to me reading stitchin's books why Satan and the other gods would make us to mine gold. I was wondering what the different abilities and qualities of the four races where too, and you somewhat touched on that. Regardless, if I need a mental kick start I just read the posts in this group. Some of them just blow my mind. 

On JoS it says: The Demons are the Nephilim, (the Original Gods) the ancient extra-terrestrials who came to Earth to mine for gold thousands of years ago. They are very intellectually, physically and spiritually advanced. Many took human wives/husbands and were cursed for this by other Gods who opposed anything that would educate or elevate human beings above that of an animal. Human beings were intended to be slaves and when the mining project was finished, they were to be destroyed. The Demons befriended humans and wished for us to become as the Gods, just as Father Satan attempted to bring humans godly knowledge and power. For this, they were cursed and punished.
Can you explain this please because I'm really confused.

something in me always spoke out against that gold mining shtick. I
mean, it just mever made sense in my mind. Why the fuck would Gods
need gold anyways? Lolz. So, that beggars the question: if we were not
created to be gold-mining slaves, then what precisely were we created
for? Surely, it was just not a whim of Lord Enki's! ^ Any true and
correct info on us from the Gods direct would be helpful. I am asking
for research purposes as well as mere curiosity, as I am writing a
book about Father (Factual), and would like to know in his own words
why he created us.

On 2/14/14, egon88@... <egon88@... wrote:
Old information that needs revision. Now the clergy knows that was not so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back