Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Signs the current invasion in Ukraine was pre-planned to start WW3

jbkbmz said:
https://youtu.be/6cB8AUPo7cg . This says Israel helped provoke this war, and getting jews out while sending non Jewish refugees back.

Yes, along side, as it isn't stated anywhere. Egypt is directly involved in this in one way or another, I have advised someone before this.Those who consult with the Gods will know, and hopefully the truth will find it's way to piece together the real reasons.

slyscorpion said:
Putin needs to be stopped asap by any means possible in my mind. I am kind of worried about the Nuclear thing. Remember I was telling people I saw the world with darkened skies and it was cold out and windy at a time it was supposed to be warm. In a post awhile back as something that would happen in the future. I wasn't thinking about it that much but now I am worried a little.

Let's hope not.

I saw something similar. People were in line to get food in some kind of improvised camps(in my hometown), they had a very scared expressions on their face, and overall there was a very strange and sad vibe..i don't think it was about nuclear war, but about economica collapse..i saw a guy i know and he was not old, but at least 35/40 years old...he is 28 know, so..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back