Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Signs, Masons, Victory, and Ignorance

Eli

Hi,

I am getting closer to dedicating and, as usual, I have a few questions. And as usual, the questions are not at all meant to be disrespectful - just honest.

Last week, there was a Bible study in my house. I cannot express how nasty and dirty I felt, and I got the distinct impression they were basking in the energy of ignorance and loving it. I lit my blue candle and meditated, asking Satan to somehow reveal himself or help me in some way.

Over the next three days things started happening. I had contacted a Xian who used to be involved in the occult to get his side of the story; he's going to be meeting with me this weekend (I'm assuming he was involved in the occult without Satan's blessing or help, which sounds sort of like fucking a stranger with no protection)... I was shown a video describing the gods which I instinctively knew to be accurate... and then I met a Mason. Energy is moving, and I am positive that SOMETHING has responded to my request for help.

What I need is perspective on how to interpret all of this.

First, I've heard a lot of Xian conspiracy theories about the Masons going hand in hand with Satanism - which really I don't believe because the Bohemian Club and the Cremation of Care look a lot like the "sacrifice complex" of neo-Pagan/RHP religions (putting your cares/sins on something else and then killing it). But I have noticed that the upside-down pentagram and the Baphomet are part of Masonry, and I'm wondering how much and where the cross-over is. Also, I was considering becoming a Mason myself... so my question is, can I be a friend to Satan and also a Mason? Are the two mutually exclusive?

Second, and this is the most important - please do not be offended - but how do we know Satan will be victorious? I understand Satan and his followers were defeated long ago because they were out-numbered; so what is the reason for putting our confidence in Him now? Psychological warfare and slavery from the Enemy certainly has a bigger grip on the sheep-humans' souls than Satan does. I'm just saying, if Satan lost before and the Enemy keeps getting all this energy from humans, couldn't Satan lose again? I'm aware that question probably sounds incredibly disrespectful, but like I said, I'm just seeking the truth... and I'm pretty sure that the "Enemy" is exactly that: the enemy (and that Satan, not JHVH, is on our side).

Lastly, is there a way to psychologically/spiritually attack the energy in my house? I know this might sound stupid, but the more my mom persecutes (yes, persecutes) me for not being a Xian, the more I feel terrible for her. I want her to be freed from her ignorance and I cannot feel the slightest bit of anger toward her - only at the "holy spirit" of ignorance that's literally taking over this house. I need to help them. I've discussed my reasons for not believing in the Bible (history of the sun-God myth, as in Zeitgeist) - but they blame Satan for their beliefs not making any sense! It's intolerable. If anybody can tell me of a way to chip away at their hard-nosed ignorance, I'd really appreciate it.

First off, the Freemasons were an extention of the Templars, who both were Satanic at one point in time. Now if you look at the freemasons pentagram, you'll see that the pentagon in the middle is inverted. The pentagon in the middle represents the order of Satan, by inverting this it's a slap in the face. This is the reason that I draw my conclusion about the Masons being infiltrated though a "man" named Martines de Pasqually infiltrated the group and introduced his version of jewish mysticism to the group. Then they started invoking what tehy perseved to be "good" spirits and they "exercised" Demons, all of this of course lead by Pasqually. Yet it's quite funny that a college of Mr.Paqually, had an experiance where his mother and father appeared to him at night, Pasqually also appeared that night, and the only definition he gives for his experiance is..."god knows the terrible night which passed!"

As for being a part of the freemasons, it's fine if you intend to Re-infiltrate, just be sure not to say anything about being a Satanist, I'll see you on the inside soemday...we need to come up with some Satanic handshake though.

As for getting rid of that lingering xian energy, I know it sounds kind of "new-age", but you can smudge you house, or banish the energy , remember to say in a safe and posotive way. Also try to feel the negative energy of any prayers and christian filth that has been forced onto you and shove all this energy into a ball and shoot it into a preist or soemone who's wronged you with such force the die instantaniously.

We will win the battle because we are not sheep like the enemy, the enemy relys on the hive, the heard, the enemy needs more than one, we are independent, just one of us could destroy a gorup of hundreds of them, by taking them one on one. I am fully confident in our battle.

In red desert
Three fingers and a skull
Are laid on fur
The stones of a circle
Turn to frogs
The skeleton of a child
The birth of an army
A Nexion is now opened.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Eli" <rjedars@... wrote:

Hi,

I am getting closer to dedicating and, as usual, I have a few questions. And as usual, the questions are not at all meant to be disrespectful - just honest.

Last week, there was a Bible study in my house. I cannot express how nasty and dirty I felt, and I got the distinct impression they were basking in the energy of ignorance and loving it. I lit my blue candle and meditated, asking Satan to somehow reveal himself or help me in some way.

Over the next three days things started happening. I had contacted a Xian who used to be involved in the occult to get his side of the story; he's going to be meeting with me this weekend (I'm assuming he was involved in the occult without Satan's blessing or help, which sounds sort of like fucking a stranger with no protection)... I was shown a video describing the gods which I instinctively knew to be accurate... and then I met a Mason. Energy is moving, and I am positive that SOMETHING has responded to my request for help.

First, I've heard a lot of Xian conspiracy theories about the Masons going hand in hand with Satanism - which really I don't believe because the Bohemian Club and the Cremation of Care look a lot like the "sacrifice complex" of neo-Pagan/RHP religions (putting your cares/sins on something else and then killing it). But I have noticed that the upside-down pentagram and the Baphomet are part of Masonry, and I'm wondering how much and where the cross-over is. Also, I was considering becoming a Mason myself... so my question is, can I be a friend to Satan and also a Mason? Are the two mutually exclusive?

Second, and this is the most important - please do not be offended - but how do we know Satan will be victorious? I understand Satan and his followers were defeated long ago because they were out-numbered; so what is the reason for putting our confidence in Him now? Psychological warfare and slavery from the Enemy certainly has a bigger grip on the sheep-humans' souls than Satan does. I'm just saying, if Satan lost before and the Enemy keeps getting all this energy from humans, couldn't Satan lose again? I'm aware that question probably sounds incredibly disrespectful, but like I said, I'm just seeking the truth... and I'm pretty sure that the "Enemy" is exactly that: the enemy (and that Satan, not JHVH, is on our side).

Lastly, is there a way to psychologically/spiritually attack the energy in my house? I know this might sound stupid, but the more my mom persecutes (yes, persecutes) me for not being a Xian, the more I feel terrible for her. I want her to be freed from her ignorance and I cannot feel the slightest bit of anger toward her - only at the "holy spirit" of ignorance that's literally taking over this house. I need to help them. I've discussed my reasons for not believing in the Bible (history of the sun-God myth, as in Zeitgeist) - but they blame Satan for their beliefs not making any sense! It's intolerable. If anybody can tell me of a way to chip away at their hard-nosed ignorance, I'd really appreciate it.

another thing I forgot to warn you about is 95% of freemasons are lied to, the other 5% are the elders, who construct the lies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Eli" <rjedars@... wrote:

Hi,

hello rammesses at one point i wanted to be in the freemasons i saw the symbols of theirs and knew that father was ruler of the freemasons though they believe that its god they believe in but now i cant because of crimninal record because of an mishap and probation violation i am just glad through it all astaroth helped and guided me   HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF OLD!!!! 88/SS

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, April 22, 2010 3:16:56 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Signs, Masons, Victory, and Ignorance

First off, the Freemasons were an extention of the Templars, who both were Satanic at one point in time. Now if you look at the freemasons pentagram, you'll see that the pentagon in the middle is inverted. The pentagon in the middle represents the order of Satan, by inverting this it's a slap in the face. This is the reason that I draw my conclusion about the Masons being infiltrated though a "man" named Martines de Pasqually infiltrated the group and introduced his version of jewish mysticism to the group. Then they started invoking what tehy perseved to be "good" spirits and they "exercised" Demons, all of this of course lead by Pasqually. Yet it's quite funny that a college of Mr.Paqually, had an experiance where his mother and father appeared to him at night, Pasqually also appeared that night, and the only definition he gives for his experiance is..."god knows the terrible night which passed!"

As for being a part of the freemasons, it's fine if you intend to Re-infiltrate, just be sure not to say anything about being a Satanist, I'll see you on the inside soemday...we need to come up with some Satanic handshake though.

As for getting rid of that lingering xian energy, I know it sounds kind of "new-age", but you can smudge you house, or banish the energy , remember to say in a safe and posotive way. Also try to feel the negative energy of any prayers and christian filth that has been forced onto you and shove all this energy into a ball and shoot it into a preist or soemone who's wronged you with such force the die instantaniously.

We will win the battle because we are not sheep like the enemy, the enemy relys on the hive, the heard, the enemy needs more than one, we are independent, just one of us could destroy a gorup of hundreds of them, by taking them one on one. I am fully confident in our battle.

In red desert
Three fingers and a skull
Are laid on fur
The stones of a circle
Turn to frogs
The skeleton of a child
The birth of an army
A Nexion is now opened.

HAIL SATAN

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Eli" <rjedars@... wrote:

Hi,

Over the next three days things started happening. I had contacted a Xian who used to be involved in the occult to get his side of the story; he's going to be meeting with me this weekend (I'm assuming he was involved in the occult without Satan's blessing or help, which sounds sort of like fucking a stranger with no protection). .. I was shown a video describing the gods which I instinctively knew to be accurate... and then I met a Mason. Energy is moving, and I am positive that SOMETHING has responded to my request for help.

Lastly, is there a way to psychologically/ spiritually attack the energy in my house? I know this might sound stupid, but the more my mom persecutes (yes, persecutes) me for not being a Xian, the more I feel terrible for her. I want her to be freed from her ignorance and I cannot feel the slightest bit of anger toward her - only at the "holy spirit" of ignorance that's literally taking over this house. I need to help them. I've discussed my reasons for not believing in the Bible (history of the sun-God myth, as in Zeitgeist) - but they blame Satan for their beliefs not making any sense! It's intolerable. If anybody can tell me of a way to chip away at their hard-nosed ignorance, I'd really appreciate it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back