Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Show no fear

Fourth Reich 666

If anyone's going through attacks like I am, or even any for that matter SHOW NO FEAR. Not only not show, simply DO NOT BE SCARED OF THEM. With the support of some brothers and sister (thanks) I learned that. They still attack me mentally, but I'm hardly scared of it anymore. They're scared of cats for fucks sake. Now they attack me physically. They are attention seekers, more like fear seekers or energy leaches. The more your scared, the more they come back. While I sleep I feel the Presence of Azazel and Amon Ra guarding me. I'm 100000000% certain I have dreams, but something makes me forget them. Any ways, they know I'm not paying that much attention to them, so they decide to literally punch me and push me, the pushed me off the wall while doing the handstand, and punch me when they get the chance. Ignore them, that's the part of my attacks I need to Get used to, and i am. Remember, they are like cats, keep ignoring the cats request for food, and he'll stop asking, just like the enemy. Good Luck

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph Göebels

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

<td val[/IMG]Well said and very true.

Didnt know they were afraid of cats? Lol [/TD]
To: Joy of Satan <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Show no fear
Sent: Sat, Aug 3, 2013 9:32:09 AM

<td val[/IMG]   If anyone's going through attacks like I am, or even any for that matter SHOW NO FEAR. Not only not show, simply DO NOT BE SCARED OF THEM. With the support of some brothers and sister (thanks) I learned that. They still attack me mentally, but I'm hardly scared of it anymore. They're scared of cats for fucks sake. Now they attack me physically. They are attention seekers, more like fear seekers or energy leaches. The more your scared, the more they come back. While I sleep I feel the Presence of Azazel and Amon Ra guarding me. I'm 100000000% certain I have dreams, but something makes me forget them. Any ways, they know I'm not paying that much attention to them, so they decide to literally punch me and push me, the pushed me off the wall while doing the handstand, and punch me when they get the chance. Ignore them, that's the part of my attacks I need to Get used to, and i am. Remember, they are like cats, keep ignoring the cats request for food, and he'll stop asking, just like the enemy. Good Luck

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin
[/TD]

Thanks for the post, Fourth Reich. We must always stay strong, and find the strength within us as Gentiles to overcome all fears and insecurities. Which is what the enemy greys, reptilians and enemy nordics will use against us, in my experience. They used my doubts and insecurities against me many times. Until the point I am tired of it, it's all old news.I am not saying that we have to be perfect and flawless, only aware and to know ourselves well.
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 3, 2013 11:57:02 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Show no fear

To: Joy of Satan <[email protected];

<td val[/IMG]   If anyone's going through attacks like I am, or even any for that matter SHOW NO FEAR. Not only not show, simply DO NOT BE SCARED OF THEM. With the support of some brothers and sister (thanks) I learned that. They still attack me mentally, but I'm hardly scared of it anymore. They're scared of cats for fucks sake. Now they attack me physically. They are attention seekers, more like fear seekers or energy leaches. The more your scared, the more they come back. While I sleep I feel the Presence of Azazel and Amon Ra guarding me. I'm 100000000% certain I have dreams, but something makes me forget them. Any ways, they know I'm not paying that much attention to them, so they decide to literally punch me and push me, the pushed me off the wall while doing the handstand, and punch me when they get the chance. Ignore them, that's the part of my attacks I need to Get used to, and i am. Remember, they are like cats, keep ignoring the cats request for food, and he'll stop asking, just like the enemy. Good Luck

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin
[/TD]

Have you gotten over your doubts? They can't use doubts against me, I was brought into Satanisim when I was 10, so my doubts are 1000% gone. Why they do is use my fears, spiders, dark etc. I'm literally scared to sleep. Soon enough ill be doing the freeing the soul working to get rid of all fears, fear of spiders Is gone, fear of the dark went away, came back with the attacks, and is now fading away. Now they realise that, they like to beat me up, how fucking desperate :/ That doesn't really scare me that much, but it actually hurts, I only feel the pain or the headache when they his me in the head 3-8 minutes later, and I think, wtf just Happend?  To be honest, I never really respected the aura of protection till recently, if always do it, but is think, what's the point of this, all it is visualisation and a few words, now I know how powerful 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 3 Aug 2013, at 08:23 p.m., Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
  Thanks for the post, Fourth Reich. We must always stay strong, and find the strength within us as Gentiles to overcome all fears and insecurities. Which is what the enemy greys, reptilians and enemy nordics will use against us, in my experience. They used my doubts and insecurities against me many times. Until the point I am tired of it, it's all old news.I am not saying that we have to be perfect and flawless, only aware and to know ourselves well.
Hail Satan!
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

To: Joy of Satan <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin
[/TD]

I am working on myself daily. :)

It's good they cannot use your doubts against you. Good job, for coming this far. I know you shall overcome all your fears.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

Have you gotten over your doubts? They can't use doubts against me, I was brought into Satanisim when I was 10, so my doubts are 1000% gone. Why they do is use my fears, spiders, dark etc. I'm literally scared to sleep. Soon enough ill be doing the freeing the soul working to get rid of all fears, fear of spiders Is gone, fear of the dark went away, came back with the attacks, and is now fading away. Now they realise that, they like to beat me up, how fucking desperate :/ That doesn't really scare me that much, but it actually hurts, I only feel the pain or the headache when they his me in the head 3-8 minutes later, and I think, wtf just Happend? To be honest, I never really respected the aura of protection till recently, if always do it, but is think, what's the point of this, all it is visualisation and a few words, now I know how powerful

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Thanks for the post, Fourth Reich. We must always stay strong, and find the strength within us as Gentiles to overcome all fears and insecurities. Which is what the enemy greys, reptilians and enemy nordics will use against us, in my experience. They used my doubts and insecurities against me many times. Until the point I am tired of it, it's all old news.
I am not saying that we have to be perfect and flawless, only aware and to know ourselves well.

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

Didnt know they were afraid of cats? Lol

If anyone's going through attacks like I am, or even any for that matter SHOW NO FEAR. Not only not show, simply DO NOT BE SCARED OF THEM. With the support of some brothers and sister (thanks) I learned that. They still attack me mentally, but I'm hardly scared of it anymore. They're scared of cats for fucks sake. Now they attack me physically. They are attention seekers, more like fear seekers or energy leaches. The more your scared, the more they come back. While I sleep I feel the Presence of Azazel and Amon Ra guarding me. I'm 100000000% certain I have dreams, but something makes me forget them. Any ways, they know I'm not paying that much attention to them, so they decide to literally punch me and push me, the pushed me off the wall while doing the handstand, and punch me when they get the chance. Ignore them, that's the part of my attacks I need to Get used to, and i am. Remember, they are like cats, keep ignoring the cats request for food, and he'll stop asking, just like the enemy. Good Luck

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

My anger for what the enemy and the kikes have done to humanity is what keeps me fearless of them and it actually heats me up

:( im not gonna put up with their bullshit. If they try to attack me ill blast them and my area with Hell's Blue fire. They piss me off!
------------------------------
On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 1:55 PM PDT magus.immortalis wrote:

It's good they cannot use your doubts against you. Good job, for coming this far. I know you shall overcome all your fears.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

Have you gotten over your doubts? They can't use doubts against me, I was brought into Satanisim when I was 10, so my doubts are 1000% gone. Why they do is use my fears, spiders, dark etc. I'm literally scared to sleep. Soon enough ill be doing the freeing the soul working to get rid of all fears, fear of spiders Is gone, fear of the dark went away, came back with the attacks, and is now fading away. Now they realise that, they like to beat me up, how fucking desperate :/ That doesn't really scare me that much, but it actually hurts, I only feel the pain or the headache when they his me in the head 3-8 minutes later, and I think, wtf just Happend? To be honest, I never really respected the aura of protection till recently, if always do it, but is think, what's the point of this, all it is visualisation and a few words, now I know how powerful

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Thanks for the post, Fourth Reich. We must always stay strong, and find the strength within us as Gentiles to overcome all fears and insecurities. Which is what the enemy greys, reptilians and enemy nordics will use against us, in my experience. They used my doubts and insecurities against me many times. Until the point I am tired of it, it's all old news.
I am not saying that we have to be perfect and flawless, only aware and to know ourselves well.

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

If anyone's going through attacks like I am, or even any for that matter SHOW NO FEAR. Not only not show, simply DO NOT BE SCARED OF THEM. With the support of some brothers and sister (thanks) I learned that. They still attack me mentally, but I'm hardly scared of it anymore. They're scared of cats for fucks sake. Now they attack me physically. They are attention seekers, more like fear seekers or energy leaches. The more your scared, the more they come back. While I sleep I feel the Presence of Azazel and Amon Ra guarding me. I'm 100000000% certain I have dreams, but something makes me forget them. Any ways, they know I'm not paying that much attention to them, so they decide to literally punch me and push me, the pushed me off the wall while doing the handstand, and punch me when they get the chance. Ignore them, that's the part of my attacks I need to Get used to, and i am. Remember, they are like cats, keep ignoring the cats request for food,
and he'll stop asking, just like the enemy. Good Luck

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

What a bunch of cowardly scum. I have 7 cats should help a bit :) I saw these beings (not the greys) running around really fast last night. They are working overtime it seems the enemy. Poor zeta  is going to feel the hate of a thousand years upon them. Hope they enjoy their own destruction.
On Aug 3, 2013 2:33 AM, "Fourth Reich 666" <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

I've been doing better and better at being consistent with cleaning and
strengthening my aura at least once a day, sometimes twice. I'm also in
the beginning stages of doing the 'free your soul' meditation/ritual HPS
Maxine just put up on the JoS site. I'm using my Satanic Rosary that I
made, and boy and howdy, can I say just how much power I am getting from
it all. I'm finding that if I'm not feeling well for whatever reason,
just doing all of this just plain makes me feel better. I FEEL Father's
energy surrounding me, protecting me, and Loving me. The bastards don't
stand a chance.

Now, being a fem, I am noticing that 'they' like to start shit with me
when I start becoming hormonal {re: time of month}. I don't know about
any other fems here, but when I do, I have to work a whole lot harder at
keeping my emotions under control, mostly my anger. Not as bad as it
used to be, but, it's still enough that if I'm not minding myself,
'they' will use it as an opportunity to mess with me. They'll just
start sending images and thoughts like in a constant stream, like a
monkey chattering away at top speed. It's to the point where this is
really all they seem to be able to do to me, but, it does tend to annoy
the shit out of me. I'm finding with the meditations I'm doing, it is
easier to just tell 'em to fuck off, and then just ignore them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 wrote:

If anyone's going through attacks like I am, or even any for that
matter SHOW NO FEAR. Not only not show, simply DO NOT BE SCARED OF THEM.
With the support of some brothers and sister (thanks) I learned that.
They still attack me mentally, but I'm hardly scared of it anymore.
They're scared of cats for fucks sake. Now they attack me physically.
They are attention seekers, more like fear seekers or energy leaches.
The more your scared, the more they come back. While I sleep I feel the
Presence of Azazel and Amon Ra guarding me. I'm 100000000% certain I
have dreams, but something makes me forget them. Any ways, they know I'm
not paying that much attention to them, so they decide to literally
punch me and push me, the pushed me off the wall while doing the
handstand, and punch me when they get the chance. Ignore them, that's
the part of my attacks I need to Get used to, and i am. Remember, they
are like cats, keep ignoring the cats request for food, and he'll stop
asking, just like the enemy. Good Luck

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Yeah, like in the story of a man who had 2 dogs and used to bet on them to see which one would win; he always won because he fed 1 dog the previous week and bet on it to win. - Which dog will you feed and let win?

I wonder if you could help me. You said you are certain you have dreams but something makes you forget them. I am the same. I think I have dreams but nearly all the time I can't remember them. Might you know why, and how I might teach myself to be able to remember them? Sometimes I can remember my dreams and certain ones I make a note of, but for probably 99% of the time I can't remember them. I wonder if it has something to do with my bad memory, as well.

--- In [email protected], Fourth Reich 666 wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Do they attack newbies too? Or do they just attack those of importance? I'm not sure. If you are allies with father satan do they automatically start hounding you when the see you are progressing?

Thanks
On Aug 3, 2013, at 2:32 AM, Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Hell's Blue Fire?!?

I guess I missed this on JoS website! What is it?

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

My anger for what the enemy and the kikes have done to humanity is what keeps me fearless of them and it actually heats me up

:( im not gonna put up with their bullshit. If they try to attack me ill blast them and my area with Hell's Blue fire. They piss me off!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 3 Aug 2013, at 08:23 p.m., Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

If anyone's going through attacks like I am, or even any for that matter SHOW NO FEAR. Not only not show, simply DO NOT BE SCARED OF THEM. With the support of some brothers and sister (thanks) I learned that. They still attack me mentally, but I'm hardly scared of it anymore. They're scared of cats for fucks sake. Now they attack me physically. They are attention seekers, more like fear seekers or energy leaches. The more your scared, the more they come back. While I sleep I feel the Presence of Azazel and Amon Ra guarding me. I'm 100000000% certain I have dreams, but something makes me forget them. Any ways, they know I'm not paying that much attention to them, so they decide to literally punch me and push me, the pushed me off the wall while doing the handstand, and punch me when they get the chance. Ignore them, that's the part of my attacks I need to Get used to, and i am. Remember, they are like cats, keep ignoring the cats request for food,

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

They attack EVERYONE. Simply do not get scared, and if you can't handle, ask for help buddy

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 3 Aug 2013, at 09:26 p.m., Abelardo Newingham <d.newingham@... wrote:
  Do they attack newbies too? Or do they just attack those of importance? I'm not sure. If you are allies with father satan do they automatically start hounding you when the see you are progressing?

Thanks

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Satanic electric blue fire that i use to burn enemy links or any enemy influence. It works well.

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 3:04 PM PDT demonic_fury29 wrote:

Hell's Blue Fire?!?

I guess I missed this on JoS website! What is it?

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 3 Aug 2013, at 08:23 p.m., Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

I like to use the fire of the sun, I find that their screams make me smile. :)
Sent: Saturday, August 3, 2013 5:07:21 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Show no fear

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Lol Magus ;)

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 6:13 PM PDT Magus Immortalis wrote:

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

As a weapons af[/IMG] 
--- In [email protected], Magus Immortalis wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], Fourth Reich 666 fourth_reich666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 3 Aug 2013, at 08:23 p.m., Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

To: Joy of Satan [email protected];

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Lol nice.That is very creative of you. If i feel they are around i burn my area with satanic fire and put and sweep father Satans sigil across the area with brilliant light or sometimes i imagine big satanic blue flame throwers blasting them away.

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 6:34 PM PDT bestrielwotonsdotter wrote:

As a weapons aficionado, I tend to prefer to use a .45 caliber magnum
handgun! I have created special 'bullets' that are gold - the color of
Satan's aura {if memory serves} - with certain Satanic symbols inscribed
on them, filled with Satanic Blue energy. When they get to be too
annoying, and just will. not. leave. me. alone... I pop 'em in the head,
right between the eyes! The screams as they die are quite lovely...

[:D]
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis wrote:

I like to use the fire of the sun, I find that their screams make me
smile. :)

My anger for what the enemy and the kikes have done to humanity is
what keeps me fearless of them and it actually heats me up

:( im not gonna put up with their bullshit. If they try to attack me
ill blast them and my area with Hell's Blue fire. They piss me off!

It's good they cannot use your doubts against you. Good job, for
coming this far. I know you shall overcome all your fears.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666
fourth_reich666@ wrote:

Have you gotten over your doubts? They can't use doubts against me,
I was brought into Satanisim when I was 10, so my doubts are 1000% gone.
Why they do is use my fears, spiders, dark etc. I'm literally scared to
sleep. Soon enough ill be doing the freeing the soul working to get rid
of all fears, fear of spiders Is gone, fear of the dark went away, came
back with the attacks, and is now fading away. Now they realise that,
they like to beat me up, how fucking desperate :/ That doesn't really
scare me that much, but it actually hurts, I only feel the pain or the
headache when they his me in the head 3-8 minutes later, and I think,
wtf just Happend? To be honest, I never really respected the aura of
protection till recently, if always do it, but is think, what's the
point of this, all it is visualisation and a few words, now I know how
powerful

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 3 Aug 2013, at 08:23 p.m., Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@
wrote:

Thanks for the post, Fourth Reich. We must always stay strong,
and find the strength within us as Gentiles to overcome all fears and
insecurities. Which is what the enemy greys, reptilians and enemy
nordics will use against us, in my experience. They used my doubts and
insecurities against me many times. Until the point I am tired of it,
it's all old news.
I am not saying that we have to be perfect and flawless, only
aware and to know ourselves well.

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

To: Joy of Satan [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

are like cats, keep ignoring the cats request for food,

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

What? Are you for real?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bestrielwotonsdotter" <siannamarie13@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis wrote:

Hail Satan!

fourth_reich666@ wrote:

powerful

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

wrote:

it's all old news.

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

If you are not trolling, you can use Aura of Protection and Algz protection. They will simply stop bothering.

Make your aura bright as the sun every day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

What? Are you for real?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bestrielwotonsdotter" <siannamarie13@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

fourth_reich666@ wrote:

powerful

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

wrote:

it's all old news.

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

By "Satanism" i suppose you mean the Xtianity. We are Spiritual Satanist, not these "Satanist" xtian hype of today. Disgusting, it has nothing to do with us. Again, this is Spiritual Satanism.

I have seen individuals here brag about their years in here before.

By the way, Aura of Protection every day is effective on these types of attacks. If you are not this doing this, i recommend to start right now. If you are still getting attack, keep doing it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Yes, actually, 'We' are, quite 'for real'.

We speak of doing what we do, with our weapons of choice, on the astral
level. On the astral level, one may indulge in one's unique choice of
attack and defense as one chooses.

I prefer weapons, such as guns and swords for attack and defense.

Some prefer grenades; others, simply throwing balls/masses of fire.

Regardless, all of the weapons are made from astral energy, formed
especially to that of each of our own unique desired means of
attack/defense.

How else is it that you think we SS accomplish some of our means of
attacking/defending against enemies that operate on the astral/energetic
level? Our Gods Themselves are Masters of the Astral levels. It is the
main way They manifest to us, currently. If you have truly studied the
JoS site, as well as the other sites linked to it, you would be, at
least, basically familiar with this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" wrote:

What? Are you for real?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bestrielwotonsdotter"
siannamarie13@ wrote:

As a weapons aficionado, I tend to prefer to use a .45 caliber
magnum
handgun! I have created special 'bullets' that are gold - the color
of
Satan's aura {if memory serves} - with certain Satanic symbols
inscribed
annoying, and just will. not. leave. me. alone... I pop 'em in the
head,

I like to use the fire of the sun, I find that their screams make
me

By satanisim I've always meant spritual satanisim, I used to be force fed that they are 

SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 4 Aug 2013, at 05:25 a.m., "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:
  By "Satanism" i suppose you mean the Xtianity. We are Spiritual Satanist, not these "Satanist" xtian hype of today. Disgusting, it has nothing to do with us. Again, this is Spiritual Satanism.

By the way, Aura of Protection every day is effective on these types of attacks. If you are not this doing this, i recommend to start right now. If you are still getting attack, keep doing it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Microscopic devils all over the place. nd of course I do an aura of protection, but sometimes it's far from enough

SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 4 Aug 2013, at 05:49 a.m., Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote:
By satanisim I've always meant spritual satanisim, I used to be force fed that they are 

SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 4 Aug 2013, at 05:25 a.m., "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

So then, "C Y", you mean to imply you are an immortal God, invulnerable
to any and all attacks from our enemies, yes?

Fourth Reich has nothing to prove to you, nor does Magus Immortalis.
Nor do I.

It does not matter so much how long you've been doing the aura
protection meditation. One can do it, and other energy building
meditations everyday.

One may *still* be attacked via their individual fears and doubts. When
one is weak physically, because of a physical illness they are
undergoing, they are vulnerable to the enemy. Or if you are a Fem, and
are on your menses, the hormonal effects can leave you vulnerable. I
know this to be true, first-hand.

To hear you speak in such an imperialist manner suggests to me you know
little of the truth of things. You speak with an authoritative tone,
yet you show yourself to be ignorant of the truth, via your obvious
imperviousness to any and all attacks of the enemy.

The aura of protection IS, indeed, very helpful towards defense of
attack. However, it is not the end all and be all of a good defense.
There are many here, having years long acquaintance with SS, with
meditations for protection, that will tell you they *still* are the
recipients of attack from time to time.

So, please, do not bore us here with your assumptive pose of
superiority of knowledge and experience.

By "Satanism" i suppose you mean the Xtianity. We are Spiritual
Satanist, not these "Satanist" xtian hype of today. Disgusting, it has
nothing to do with us. Again, this is Spiritual Satanism.

By the way, Aura of Protection every day is effective on these types
of attacks. If you are not this doing this, i recommend to start right
now. If you are still getting attack, keep doing it.

Shes not trolling. We were speaking of creative astral ways to drive away the enemy and their influence when they are around.

Sometimes i use massive amounts of satanic blue fire surrounding fathers sigil and sweep it across my area to drive the enemy influence away.

I guess her astral gold bullets are ways to direct her will and offensive energies to banish the enemy and their influence.

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 9:06 PM PDT C Y wrote:

If you are not trolling, you can use Aura of Protection and Algz protection. They will simply stop bothering.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

What? Are you for real?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bestrielwotonsdotter" <siannamarie13@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

fourth_reich666@ wrote:

powerful

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

wrote:

it's all old news.

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

First of all, I am NO troll.

I do the aura of protection EVERY day, usually twice.

You do not know ME, nor do you seem to have any real sense of how
things work.

They do NOT work as simply as you want to try to convince people here
they do.

The enemy we face are not so easily defeated.

If you think so, YOU are a fool.

They won't just 'go away' because we do a couple of simple energy
building meditations a day.

To be strong against them takes a LOT of work. And even then, people
like our HPs STILL get attacked.

So, knowing that, do you REALLY still want to suggest that defense is
still just so simple?

REALLY?

DO NOT EVER ACCUSE ME OF TROLLING EVERY AGAIN

If you are not trolling, you can use Aura of Protection and Algz
protection. They will simply stop bothering.

Thanks Shannon! You RAWK! And yep, the co[/IMG]
--- In [email protected], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Shes not trolling. We were speaking of creative astral ways to drive away the enemy and their influence when they are around.

Sometimes i use massive amounts of satanic blue fire surrounding fathers sigil and sweep it across my area to drive the enemy influence away.

I guess her astral gold bullets are ways to direct her will and offensive energies to banish the enemy and their influence.

--- In [email protected], "C Y" yc28@ wrote:

What? Are you for real?

right on my Friend...
--- In [email protected], Fourth Reich 666 wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 4 Aug 2013, at 05:25 a.m., "C Y" yc28@... wrote:

--- In [email protected], Fourth Reich 666 fourth_reich666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

To: Joy of Satan [email protected];

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Lol <3 yea

We have to keep striving.

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 10:27 PM PDT bestrielwotonsdotter wrote:

Thanks Shannon! You RAWK! [:D]

And yep, the combo I use in colors/types of energy are just as you
stated. Really though, the Astral is just so easy to use. There's so
many, many types/flavors of energies at our disposal to use!

Where thought goes, energy flows!

It really IS only limited by our imaginations! [B-)]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Shes not trolling. We were speaking of creative astral ways to drive
away the enemy and their influence when they are around.

Sometimes i use massive amounts of satanic blue fire surrounding
fathers sigil and sweep it across my area to drive the enemy influence
away.

I guess her astral gold bullets are ways to direct her will and
offensive energies to banish the enemy and their influence.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" yc28@ wrote:

What? Are you for real?

Hey now, no time for crying over who's right and who's wrong, I've accused someone of being a troll before and at the end I simply just apologised. Instead of making him/her feel sad,  correct him/her. No need to squabble over kindergarten crap ok :)
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 4 Aug 2013, at 06:20 a.m., "bestrielwotonsdotter" <siannamarie13@... wrote:

things work.

they do.

still just so simple?

REALLY?

If you're at that stage, how about you make a servitor in the shape of a gun to shoot em all when they come, automatically by just calling its name haha :) you've popped a few ideas in my head, thanks mate 

SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 4 Aug 2013, at 02:34 a.m., "bestrielwotonsdotter" <siannamarie13@... wrote:
  As a weapons af[/IMG] 

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 fourth_reich666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Na... I can usually 'smell' 'em a mile away anyways, and I like the feel
of the astral weapon in my astral hand..!

And, You're Welcome!

IStOF...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 wrote:

If you're at that stage, how about you make a servitor in the shape of
a gun to shoot em all when they come, automatically by just calling its
name haha :) you've popped a few ideas in my head, thanks mate

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Give me instructions on how to make on.  The astrals got millions of possibilities, it's awesome

SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 4 Aug 2013, at 10:59 p.m., "bestrielwotonsdotter" <siannamarie13@... wrote:

Na... I can usually 'smell' 'em a mile away anyways, and I like the feel
of the astral weapon in my astral hand..!

And, You're Welcome!

IStOF...

If you're at that stage, how about you make a servitor in the shape of
a gun to shoot em all when they come, automatically by just calling its
name haha :) you've popped a few ideas in my head, thanks mate

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Ok 

Thanks
On Aug 3, 2013, at 5:42 PM, Mazin Kamal <mazink02@... wrote:
  They attack EVERYONE. Simply do not get scared, and if you can't handle, ask for help buddy

SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 3 Aug 2013, at 09:26 p.m., Abelardo Newingham <d.newingham@... wrote:

Thanks

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

words writen by bestrielwotonsdotte  have a real meaning, in fact deep meaning, but due to censorship on this group, i will not talk.
De: bestrielwotonsdotter <siannamarie13@...
Para: [email protected]
Enviado: Sábado, 3 de agosto, 2013 22:20:40
Asunto: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Show no fear

things work.

they do.

still just so simple?

REALLY?

I have noticed that the harder I get attacked the more difficult it is to remember my dreams. They know you are being guided by your deams so they curse you while you sleep hoping you will forget whatever it is your subconscience was trying to show you.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

What do you mean by censorship 

SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 4 Aug 2013, at 08:49 a.m., Gabriel acuna <aueg15@... wrote:
  words writen by bestrielwotonsdotte  have a real meaning, in fact deep meaning, but due to censorship on this group, i will not talk.
De: bestrielwotonsdotter <siannamarie13@...
Para: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Enviado: Sábado, 3 de agosto, 2013 22:20:40
Asunto: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Show no fear

things work.

they do.

still just so simple?

REALLY?

By the way, I love your ways of smashing the enemy - to Mazin/Fourth Reich, Bestriel and Magus.

If you're at that stage, how about you make a servitor in the shape of a gun to shoot em all when they come, automatically by just calling its name haha :) you've popped a few ideas in my head, thanks mate

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 4 Aug 2013, at 02:34 a.m., "bestrielwotonsdotter" <siannamarie13@... wrote:

As a weapons aficionado, I tend to prefer to use a .45 caliber magnum handgun! I have created special 'bullets' that are gold - the color of Satan's aura {if memory serves} - with certain Satanic symbols inscribed on them, filled with Satanic Blue energy. When they get to be too annoying, and just will. not. leave. me. alone... I pop 'em in the head, right between the eyes! The screams as they die are quite lovely...

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 fourth_reich666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

I visualize ripping out their feeding tubes, wrecking them and sending back serious pain energy with the blasted tubes. Teach 'em to try to feed off of me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@ wrote:

What? Are you for real?

Hail Satan!

fourth_reich666@ wrote:

powerful

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph GÃÆ'¶ebels

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

wrote:

it's all old news.

Hail Satan!

Well said and very true.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph GÃÆ'¶ebels

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

You do not get it, do you?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bestrielwotonsdotter" <siannamarie13@... wrote:

things work.

they do.

still just so simple?

REALLY?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back