Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Should i redo my dedication now that ive found a black candle???

childofsatan211

I recently did my dedication about 2 weeks ago and i feel so good, the only thing that keeps coming to mind is that at the time i could only find a red candle, and when i lit it and began the dedication ritual i realized as the candle began to melt that it was really a white candle with red on the outside, i sliced open my index finger with a knife and signed my name in blood with the sharp end of a cork screw which worked really great because i got plenty of blood out., i would like to do my dedication again, would it be wrong to Father if i do??????

It doesn't matter really what props you use, your dedicated, it worked as long as you ment it in your heart, that's what truely matters

Hail Father Satan

childofsatan211 <childofsatan211@... wrote:

I recently did my dedication about 2 weeks ago and i feel so good, the only thing that keeps coming to mind is that at the time i could only find a red candle, and when i lit it and began the dedication ritual i realized as the candle began to melt that it was really a white candle with red on the outside, i sliced open my index finger with a knife and signed my name in blood with the sharp end of a cork screw which worked really great because i got plenty of blood out., i would like to do my dedication again, would it be wrong to Father if i do??????

It wouldn't be wrong,just not necessary.It really doesn't matter how that ritual went,just that you were sincere to Father.The way a ritual goes,has no effect on whether Father Satan excepted you,so don't fear that.Also I believe that if you did it for the right reasons,then you are part of the family of Satan.So congrats and welcome.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 1:51 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Should i redo my dedication now that ive found a black candle???

DEEP inside my heart i LOVE Father satan more then all the stars of the universe, my soul is forever his, i LOVE all other fellow humans that are dedicated to him, i LOVE all the demons and Gods in Father satans kingdom, Father satan is the MOST HIGH!!!

I HATE jesus christ, i HATE jehovah, i HATE the holy spirit and i HATE the Holy Bible, FUCK ALL THAT BULLSHIT.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tif <chrnosgrl@... wrote:

It doesn't matter really what props you use, your dedicated, it worked as long as you ment it in your heart, that's what truely matters

Hail Father Satan

We are all with you my friend,we understand completely.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 10:42 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Should i redo my dedication now that ive found a black candle???

DEEP inside my heart i LOVE Father satan more then all the stars of the universe, my soul is forever his, i LOVE all other fellow humans that are dedicated to him, i LOVE all the demons and Gods in Father satans kingdom, Father satan is the MOST HIGH!!!

I HATE jesus christ, i HATE jehovah, i HATE the holy spirit and i HATE the Holy Bible, FUCK ALL THAT BULLSHIT.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tif <chrnosgrl@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan

Hahaa as long As you Truly meant it in your Heart!! And it seems like you mean it! :) haha
Hail Father Satan!!

No it is never necessary.Satan cares about the heart,not the color of candle.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 2:27 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Should i redo my dedication now that ive found a black candle???

I SERIOUSLY MEAN IT

HAIL FATHER SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Hahaa as long As you Truly meant it in your Heart!! And it seems like you
mean it! :) haha
Hail Father Satan!!

if you had trouble finding black and you used a red one that turned out to do that well i in that situation would have just gone with a blue one. blue for me at least was the easiest of the 3 colors to find and black for people like us seems to be the hardest to obtain.

red ones on the other hand are hard to find decent ones but it can be done and is still way easier to find than black.
i used all 3 colors as i was lucky to find what i did but with the red ones i had available to me it was kind of a tall red candle with a glass container around it. most of which have RHP and jewsus crap on it but i found a tall one in a glass like jar/container with no pictures of anything at all and went with that.

anyway to wrap this up just remember it truly is whats in your heart that matters.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "childofsatan211" <childofsatan211@... wrote:

well for anyone that's interested here i have a link to a anti jewsus jewsus game.

it explains why dumb asses that follow him get no result out of praying to him.

http://www.bandoli.no/jesustest.htm

this game is supposed to be a reality check for RHP morons but they are never gonna get the picture.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "childofsatan211" <childofsatan211@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tif <chrnosgrl@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan

childofsatan211 <childofsatan211@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back