Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Should a person be condemned just for having a tiny percentage of Je

Dear HP's, i remember there was post about Lavey and about his jewish incarnation with gentile soul. So,if it's possible to be born jew with gentile soul, how can i define this, does that seen in aura? is that part of the reason why we are absolutly legal destroing the enemy in astral and why Hitler was concentrated them and not destroyed?  Can i suppose that it's not in Satan's desires to hurt them?Thank you! Sorry for my bad english;)
HAIL SATAN!!!!

A Gentile Soul in a jew body is incredibly rare, and done only for a very much required reason. The jew is not able to advance as we are, so the chances it can see his Gentile Aura are more or less non-existent.

Hitler didn't concentrate anyone. The jew declared war on Hitler, and then Hitler made the Haavara Agreement to remove the jew from Germany. Hitler never wanted to go to war. The jew population increased before, during, and after WW2; and mathematically, it is impossible for the sheer number of jews dying and being buried - especially so during total war. Furthermore, there have been "6 million jews" dying many times since before WW2, before WW1, before 1900, so how many times can 6 millions jews die, and still not be extinct?

If you have read anything in this thread, you would have read that the jew is the eternal emeny of Satan and the eternal of any Gentiles who do not help and support the jew. The "soul" of the jew is alien, different from ours so it is not friendly nor a part of Satan/Gentiles at all.

@fancymancy...

I always thought that Scar is the elite illuminati and represented the Nazarene as well. Disney used a mixture of beliefs, including the Mormon version of Jesus being the brother of Lucifer. Mufasa is obviously Lucifer, Simba his son...the Antichrist. The hyenas range from different lower jews of different colors.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back