Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Several questions about Demons - advanced

vladimirblack666

I recently discovered a passion for Demonology.Anyway,I have done several Demon summonings before,but as I began studying,several questions came in my head.I honestly apologize for this long post,but any help will be much appreciated.

1) Can Demons be summoned for general purposes?

All my Demon summonings were done by requesting specific tasks(with 100% rate of success),but I wonder,could I ever ask a Demon for general power,wisdom,retribution etc ? Instead of asking "please kill X and Y" rather ask for "kill everyone who I desire",and how effective would it be?

2) Can Demons be summoned for general contact?

I am well aware that Demons should never be summoned just for fun,but I want to get to know several Demons better.The problem is,except for the standard ritual,I have no idea how to approach them.Is it advisable to approach all Demons with the standard summoning ritual ? (I say all Demons because,well,while Vassago would gladly hang with me at a cup of tea,Beelzebub would probably tell me to fuck off).Any advice will do.

3) About Thoth.

Thoth is a very important Demon,as described on the JoS.During my studies,I ran across the so called angel Metatron.

Metatron is a popular angel in the jewish scripture,to cut it short,the old testament describes him as being "the messenger of God".
Thoth had,in the Egyptian culture,a very significant importance and served many roles,one of them being the scribe,the inventor of the alphabet etc.Most people logically claim Thoth and Metatron are one and the same.

I don't really understand the relationship between Metatron-angel,Thoth-Egyptian deity,Thoth-very important Demon,too well,any opinion will be thankful.

4) Do Demonic sigils need to be empowered?

Like talismans ? Or do they work just fine if you just draw them of a piece of paper ?

5) Are Demonic sigils helpful in any way if you wear them at you when you go out in the real world ?

Say,if you always keep a sigil of a Demon who's good at human languages,do you have a better chance to contact him in real world if facing a foreign language situation,with no ritual,just having it / concentrating on it etc ?

6) Is it possible / advisable to mix up magickal techniques ?

For example,write enochian curses with Runic letters,Demonic summonings in enochian,Runic-demonic inscriptions,applying energy pressure to chakra points of unsuspecting victim (I thought of this before Naruto :p) etc ? It would be fun.

That will be all for now.Again,I honestly apologize for this long post,questions may require too much time to answer,so answer one or two or how many you feel like it,any advice would be very much appreciated.Can't advance much more into Demonology without Demonic contact o_o.

Thank you for your time !

-Angus Vladimir Black
"Malum non est nisi in bono"

1) yes
2) yes
3) I believe there was a relation between the two. They are two different deities though.
4) depends on the reason of use
5) They can help alot. Protection mainly.
6) If you know what you are doing, than yes. But if you're a beginner,then no.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vladimirblack666" <vladthegus@... wrote:

I recently discovered a passion for Demonology.Anyway,I have done several Demon summonings before,but as I began studying,several questions came in my head.I honestly apologize for this long post,but any help will be much appreciated.

1) Can Demons be summoned for general purposes?

All my Demon summonings were done by requesting specific tasks(with 100% rate of success),but I wonder,could I ever ask a Demon for general power,wisdom,retribution etc ? Instead of asking "please kill X and Y" rather ask for "kill everyone who I desire",and how effective would it be?

2) Can Demons be summoned for general contact?

I am well aware that Demons should never be summoned just for fun,but I want to get to know several Demons better.The problem is,except for the standard ritual,I have no idea how to approach them.Is it advisable to approach all Demons with the standard summoning ritual ? (I say all Demons because,well,while Vassago would gladly hang with me at a cup of tea,Beelzebub would probably tell me to fuck off).Any advice will do.

3) About Thoth.

Thoth is a very important Demon,as described on the JoS.During my studies,I ran across the so called angel Metatron.

Metatron is a popular angel in the jewish scripture,to cut it short,the old testament describes him as being "the messenger of God".
Thoth had,in the Egyptian culture,a very significant importance and served many roles,one of them being the scribe,the inventor of the alphabet etc.Most people logically claim Thoth and Metatron are one and the same.

I don't really understand the relationship between Metatron-angel,Thoth-Egyptian deity,Thoth-very important Demon,too well,any opinion will be thankful.

4) Do Demonic sigils need to be empowered?

Like talismans ? Or do they work just fine if you just draw them of a piece of paper ?

5) Are Demonic sigils helpful in any way if you wear them at you when you go out in the real world ?

Say,if you always keep a sigil of a Demon who's good at human languages,do you have a better chance to contact him in real world if facing a foreign language situation,with no ritual,just having it / concentrating on it etc ?

6) Is it possible / advisable to mix up magickal techniques ?

For example,write enochian curses with Runic letters,Demonic summonings in enochian,Runic-demonic inscriptions,applying energy pressure to chakra points of unsuspecting victim (I thought of this before Naruto :p) etc ? It would be fun.

That will be all for now.Again,I honestly apologize for this long post,questions may require too much time to answer,so answer one or two or how many you feel like it,any advice would be very much appreciated.Can't advance much more into Demonology without Demonic contact o_o.

Thank you for your time !

-Angus Vladimir Black
"Malum non est nisi in bono"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back