Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Seperation Affirmation?

iorost

Greetings my fellow Satanists. I come to you with a question again. I need to be rid of my significant other. I have been trying a very basic affirmation every day, it has been nearly a month but I do not think I am doing it right. I need this person to chose by their self to finally get the courage to leave, since they do not enjoy my company and keep me around to feed off. If it happens any other way, I may be spending the rest of my life doing reverse Torah rituals as a transient. I've made peace with the thought of one day being homeless, id be more free in a lot of ways but I would really prefer NOT to! Do you have any suggestions on how to make my spell stronger? Currently it is "X and I are getting a divorce in the most positive and healthy way for me" 9 times with a mote it be at the end. So far I have only gotten messages from te gods along the lines of "prepare for the coming storm" and the usual encouragement to not smoke weed. This may mean my novice spell is working, as I would most likely need a second job should everything worked out as planned. Plz help, I know some of you have been/are in the same boat. Also, I need to breed with another 100% white woman if I am to at all for obvious reasons. This is another urge I get from the gods but I can't hear specific instructions from them as I'm not advance enough!

I guess I should be more specific as to what advice with the spell I'm tryin to get from you guys. I know on JoS it says to program an aura of repulsion around myself, but what color do I use? white to reflect or red? i am especially bad at timing these with the stars. agares is my guardian also, and one of her attributes is making someone flee. do you think it'd be too ridiculous to just straight up ask her to do that for me? for all I know she's been waiting for the go ahead from me but like I said I cannot hear actual sentences 95% of the time from the Gods.

Just keep doing what you are doing, except maybe visualize yourself free and happy.

Changing horses mid-stream could be dangerous.

yeah thus my avoiding it. I do this for another reason to- to provide myself with unquestionable proof in the face of any enemy attack that my affirmations really change things. I have had other experiences, but I think this coming to fruition would be a pretty big 'coincidence' too hard to ignore. well we will see if anything changes with what I'm doing when I hit 40 days!

Don't doubt yourself, try to really program your mind for that or try a planetary square that should be powerful.

updating in case anyone searches for this: Tried an additional affirmation/different one. just using the "My aura is repelling all of X's interests affection and attraction in every way. I am revolting and repulsive to X" while putting a black aura around myself (for X) and imagining the Uruz rune glowing yellow and orange (for freedom/sudden great change)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back