Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

send back the curses

Tethys333

hello everyone, I need a little advice. when should I start the ritual to send back the curses? Should I start on a new or full moon?

Dovresti controllare queste 2 pagine: Returning Curses Part 1 e Returning Curses 2 .

Cito la prima pagina: "Questa aura di protezione funziona meglio se iniziata ed eseguita durante una Luna crescente [assicuratevi che la luna non sia vuota ovviamente quando iniziate questo lavoro] e dovrebbe essere applicata quando la vostra aura è completamente sradicata da qualsiasi aspetto negativo energia. [Vedi "Pulire la tua Aura"] ".
So, I have to do these meditations in different days?

Don't reveal personal information.

You can start the RtR when you feel ready, maybe after the 40 day meditation program for beginners and maybe during the Spiritual Warfare Training Program for Satanists.

You can start the Ritual for the Gods now.
What personal information did he reveal? He said he was a teenager. He didn't reveal age or astro information.

Is that what it is today. Simply because someone says they are teenager, boom, they are "screwed by the Jews" for revealing such info, oy vey!

Quali informazioni personali ha rivelato? Ha detto che era un adolescente. Non ha rivelato informazioni sull'età o sull'astro.

È quello che è oggi? Semplicemente perché qualcuno dice che sono adolescenti, boom, sono "fregati dagli ebrei" per aver rivelato tali informazioni, ohi!
it's everything okay, i'm a beginner :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back