Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

save me

Diego Leon

my interests on satanism began to spark when i was 15.......ever since then i felt at ease knowing i could count on father satan as my ruler and savior. though i lack the commitment.....day in and day out i look deep inside myself trying to figure whats really inside of me that keeps me from actually embracing our father....still i find nothing...not even a clue....i grow impatient and frustrated of this life...i know my actions are what cause the reactions though the belief in our father satan in me grows dim....soon i predict to belive in nothing and that is an opposing direction to be taken against our father...i shall not do that i will not oppose him i know he is with me at all times....testing me...my strength...my will to go on... what am i suppose to do.......what can i do what should i do.........???

^^ I think i see the problem. Father Satan is exactly like that a Father not some ruler or savior. He will help you when times are tough but also expect you to grow and be able to care for yourself. The other Gods and Goddess (i prefer calling them that then Demons) are also their to help but not to carry you along. I had the same problem before i lived a terrible life empty and void. I wondered why i had to suffer so much and Why did it have to me. I know now why i had to. It was so i could be strong for this time and i know Satan knew i could pull through it and i did. I spent so much time searching on what drove me to carry on i missed it was myself. To embrace Father Satan you need to also Embrace yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diego Leon <disgorgesoldier@... wrote:

my interests on satanism began to spark when i was 15.......ever since then i felt at ease knowing i could count on father satan as my ruler and savior. though i lack the commitment.....day in and day out i look deep inside myself trying to figure whats really inside of me that keeps me from actually embracing our father....still i find nothing...not even a clue....i grow impatient and frustrated of this life...i know my actions are what cause the reactions though the belief in our father satan in me grows dim....soon i predict to belive in nothing and that is an opposing direction to be taken against our father...i shall not do that i will not oppose him i know he is with me at all times....testing me...my strength...my will to go on...

what am i suppose to do.......what can i do

what should i do.........???

Diego, the xtians believe in a savior, they sit and wait, expecting it to be done for them. Satan is not our savior, but he does give us the knowledge and help so we can save ourselves. So, quite frankly, if you are not prepared to make the effort to do something yourself, ie a commitment followed by action, all the good intentions in the world is not going to help you. I hope you make the right decision, HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diego Leon <disgorgesoldier@... wrote:

my interests on satanism began to spark when i was 15.......ever since then i felt at ease knowing i could count on father satan as my ruler and savior. though i lack the commitment.....day in and day out i look deep inside myself trying to figure whats really inside of me that keeps me from actually embracing our father....still i find nothing...not even a clue....i grow impatient and frustrated of this life...i know my actions are what cause the reactions though the belief in our father satan in me grows dim....soon i predict to belive in nothing and that is an opposing direction to be taken against our father...i shall not do that i will not oppose him i know he is with me at all times....testing me...my strength...my will to go on...

www.ageofsatan.co.cc/severing_the_link_ ... aghie.html

I think this will be of some help to you, and if not then i think all you need is a little bit of inspiration. Just try to learn more about spiritual satanism. The more I learn about it the more inspired i become.

Hail Satan!

This is common. Greys and kikes and the like will do this to a lot of people considering Spiritual Satanism, because they want to lead people away from the truth. Do not listen to these thoughts and emotions, as they are not your own. What I personally think you should do is, muster up all the courage, and inspiration you can, and dedicate yourself. Father protects his people. After your dedication, meditate daily, build an aura of protection, and empower yourself.

Not trying to give you simplistic answer, but meditation and prayer helped me.

Hail Satan!!

First of read the www.joyofsatan.org website

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Meditate daily. That way your bond with Satan will get better. If you hadn't done the Dedication Ritual, its advisable that you should do it.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

If you truly love Satan inside your heart and you never leave His side He never ever is going to leave you, despite of what you may feel think or assume -He will be here for you. Keep strong

Nice post Nick. I like when you said, "To embrace Father Satan you need to also Embrace yourself." Well put.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@... wrote:

^^ I think i see the problem. Father Satan is exactly like that a Father not some ruler or savior. He will help you when times are tough but also expect you to grow and be able to care for yourself. The other Gods and Goddess (i prefer calling them that then Demons) are also their to help but not to carry you along. I had the same problem before i lived a terrible life empty and void. I wondered why i had to suffer so much and Why did it have to me. I know now why i had to. It was so i could be strong for this time and i know Satan knew i could pull through it and i did. I spent so much time searching on what drove me to carry on i missed it was myself. To embrace Father Satan you need to also Embrace yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diego Leon <disgorgesoldier@ wrote:

In Satanism there is no saving anyone. You save yourself through the power of your will, and you grow strong and pridefull in the fact that you are becoming master of your own destiny. Read the JoyofSatan website thoroughly and when you are done come back if you have anymore questions.

thank you for ur concern and feedback on my issue...i know now what i must do...HAIL SATAN!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 6:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: save me

www.ageofsatan.co.cc/severing_the_link_ ... aghie.html

I think this will be of some help to you, and if not then i think all you need is a little bit of inspiration. Just try to learn more about spiritual satanism. The more I learn about it the more inspired i become.

Hail Satan!

thank u for the fantastic feedback i appreciate it
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 4:14 PM

This is common. Greys and kikes and the like will do this to a lot of people considering Spiritual Satanism, because they want to lead people away from the truth. Do not listen to these thoughts and emotions, as they are not your own. What I personally think you should do is, muster up all the courage, and inspiration you can, and dedicate yourself. Father protects his people. After your dedication, meditate daily, build an aura of protection, and empower yourself.

thank you i now know what i gotta do...i really appreciate the attention given to my issue....thank u

Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 3:59 AM

Nice post Nick. I like when you said, "To embrace Father Satan you need to also Embrace yourself." Well put.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diego Leon <disgorgesoldier@ wrote:

thanks todd for the feedback HAILS!
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 2:34 PM

Not trying to give you simplistic answer, but meditation and prayer helped me.

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back