Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan's baby

Brian

After spending all night in the ER,they finally admitted my wife into the hospital,where she could see a real OBGYN.Mother and baby are doing fine,they just want to keep her a few days,to give her a good head start on her morning sickness,and maybe this time we can keep it under control a bit more.Thanks for everyone and their support to us both.This Gentile baby will be born,and very healthy at that.We both feel she will be a leader in the new age of Satan to come.As will all new babies born to SS moms.

<td val[/IMG]Wait was your child born yet or was it a false alarm? Congratulations anyways Brian:)

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satan's baby
Sent: Sun, Sep 2, 2012 3:21:45 AM

<td val[/IMG]   After spending all night in the ER,they finally admitted my wife into the hospital,where she could see a real OBGYN.Mother and baby are doing fine,they just want to keep her a few days,to give her a good head start on her morning sickness,and maybe this time we can keep it under control a bit more.Thanks for everyone and their support to us both.This Gentile baby will be born,and very healthy at that.We both feel she will be a leader in the new age of Satan to come.As will all new babies born to SS moms.

[/TD]

Thank you for the update.
It's great to hear that your wife and baby are doing well.
Hail SatanHail AstarothHail Eligos

On Sep 1, 2012, at 9:21 PM, "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:
  After spending all night in the ER,they finally admitted my wife into the hospital,where she could see a real OBGYN.Mother and baby are doing fine,they just want to keep her a few days,to give her a good head start on her morning sickness,and maybe this time we can keep it under control a bit more.Thanks for everyone and their support to us both.This Gentile baby will be born,and very healthy at that.We both feel she will be a leader in the new age of Satan to come.As will all new babies born to SS moms.

<td val[/IMG]Thanks so much.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Satan's baby
Sent: Sun, Sep 2, 2012 5:11:06 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Thank you for the update.
It's great to hear that your wife and baby are doing well.
Hail SatanHail AstarothHail Eligos

On Sep 1, 2012, at 9:21 P[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satan's baby
Sent: Sun, Sep 2, 2012 3:38:25 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Congratulation!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!! [/TD]

Im happy for you brian congratulations, hope everything goes well  hail Satan
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "tenlisyruf2024@..." <tenlisyruf2024@...
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2012 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satan's baby

<td style="font:[/IMG]Thanks

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Congratulation!!

<td val[/IMG]Thanks I an a third of the way through the Venus Square so it will be.Part of my affirmation is to provide for our new baby.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Sep 2, 2012 11:20:09 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Im happy for you brian congratulations, hope everything goes well  hail Satan
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "tenlisyruf2024@..." <tenlisyruf2024@...
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2012 4:39 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Thanks

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Congratulation!!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back