Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanists in University and Colleges!

DiorDior

Do not forget that we Father Satan's sons and daughters. We are of His family. He has liberated us from the lies and bondage of xtianity.

We must use our spheres of influence as best we can, whether it be on public transit, schools, workplaces, hospitals... wherever we go.
I was encouraged by HP Maxine and all she wrote concerning Spiritual Warfare on the JoS website. I realized I can't sit at home, taking it easy, and doing nothing.

I only say this because I was looking at Luciferian Liberation Front.org today and printed a bunch of the anti-tracts. I don't work (because I attend university full time) but I see so many posters encouraging Christianity and Islam at my school( I attend a university of 60, 000)
but there is NOT ONE poster that questions them.

Fellow brothers and sisters, please do your part. Even a few small things every day is better then nothing.
Tear down those posters, throw away those pamphlets, throw away that free literature you see lying around.

Stick tracts and anti-tracts wherever you go... people will read them, since they are OBVIOUSLY not Christianity tracts, which most people like to toss aside anyways. Even a couple a day is better then none.

I know there are Satanists at my school, but I only hope that they can do their part as well as stick together.

Yes...even just write www.exposingchristianity.com on your money helps. I put tabs with that on it inside Christian books in bookstores, and also in Satanic books (which unfortunately are nearly all pro-Christian except for Anton LaVey books)...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@... wrote:

Do not forget that we Father Satan's sons and daughters. We are of His family. He has liberated us from the lies and bondage of xtianity.

We must use our spheres of influence as best we can, whether it be on public transit, schools, workplaces, hospitals... wherever we go.
I was encouraged by HP Maxine and all she wrote concerning Spiritual Warfare on the JoS website. I realized I can't sit at home, taking it easy, and doing nothing.

I only say this because I was looking at Luciferian Liberation Front.org today and printed a bunch of the anti-tracts. I don't work (because I attend university full time) but I see so many posters encouraging Christianity and Islam at my school( I attend a university of 60, 000)

Fellow brothers and sisters, please do your part. Even a few small things every day is better then nothing.
Tear down those posters, throw away those pamphlets, throw away that free literature you see lying around.

Stick tracts and anti-tracts wherever you go... people will read them, since they are OBVIOUSLY not Christianity tracts, which most people like to toss aside anyways. Even a couple a day is better then none.

I know there are Satanists at my school, but I only hope that they can do their part as well as stick together.

Every so often I print up a batch of business cards with the exposing xtianity website address and make a "raid" on the public library, inserting them into various books, often focusing on the religious section, but I'll place them anywhere that looks likely.

If you're cautious you can do this at bookstores too. Just slip one inside a book you pick up to look over.

Of course whenever I run across xtian literature from the JW's, Mormons and others, I pitch it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

Yes...even just write www.exposingchristianity.com on your money helps. I put tabs with that on it inside Christian books in bookstores, and also in Satanic books (which unfortunately are nearly all pro-Christian except for Anton LaVey books)...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@ wrote:

Thanks, that's a great idea. I will have to do that.

Hail Lucifer! Hail Satan! Hail the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@ wrote:

I typed up a Satanic track on my computer using microsoft word, and put both www.exposingchristianity.com and www.joyofsatan.org on it at the bottom of the page, as well as an inverted pentagram. It was so much fun just walking into Walgreens and CVS, Walmart and Kroger going over to the cards section, finding some ramdon card or even more enjoyable a xian- "get well" card (gotta see the irony in that), or a "I'll be praying for you" card so it gets put right in their stupid faces. I did find it repulsing to even touch one of those cards it made me feel dirty, UGGGH filthy discusting mind rot program. That's what I suggest to those of us do who aren't in college, as anyone can do this.  Lets change this world one person at a time.      HAIL SATAN!!!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, May 26, 2010 4:32:43 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Satanists in University and Colleges!

Every so often I print up a batch of business cards with the exposing xtianity website address and make a "raid" on the public library, inserting them into various books, often focusing on the religious section, but I'll place them anywhere that looks likely.

If you're cautious you can do this at bookstores too. Just slip one inside a book you pick up to look over.

Of course whenever I run across xtian literature from the JW's, Mormons and others, I pitch it.

Ever seen the stupid xian bible quizzes?Well if a xian pushes their bs use those quizzes in this page to counter them:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/quizlist.html

This is actually stuff from their bible...Don't look at those if you're easily disgusted or pissed off :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@... wrote:

I typed up a Satanic track on my computer using microsoft word, and put both www.exposingchristianity.com and www.joyofsatan.org on it at the bottom of the page, as well as an inverted pentagram. It was so much fun just walking into Walgreens and CVS, Walmart and Kroger going over to the cards section, finding some ramdon card or even more enjoyable a xian- "get well" card (gotta see the irony in that), or a "I'll be praying for you" card so it gets put right in their stupid faces. I did find it repulsing to even touch one of those cards it made me feel dirty, UGGGH filthy discusting mind rot program. That's what I suggest to those of us do who aren't in college, as anyone can do this. 
Lets change this world one person at a time.   

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

Yeah, but you do realize that the whole "Landover Baptist" website is a joke, right? Some people get very angry when they first come upon it b/c it seems so much like the way Xians actually think--but when you keep reading, you find they are making fun of Xians and it is really hilarious...I particularly enjoy their "on-line store" where they sell things like thongs that have "I'm Saving Myself For Jesus"...hah....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

Ever seen the stupid xian bible quizzes?Well if a xian pushes their bs use those quizzes in this page to counter them:

This is actually stuff from their bible...Don't look at those if you're easily disgusted or pissed off :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@ wrote:

I typed up a Satanic track on my computer using microsoft word, and put both www.exposingchristianity.com and www.joyofsatan.org on it at the bottom of the page, as well as an inverted pentagram. It was so much fun just walking into Walgreens and CVS, Walmart and Kroger going over to the cards section, finding some ramdon card or even more enjoyable a xian- "get well" card (gotta see the irony in that), or a "I'll be praying for you" card so it gets put right in their stupid faces. I did find it repulsing to even touch one of those cards it made me feel dirty, UGGGH filthy discusting mind rot program. That's what I suggest to those of us do who aren't in college, as anyone can do this. 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

I was at a meeting at work today, where an xtian prayer began the meeting. Because I work for a private employer I didn't dare say anything , but is there something I can do -- beyond my usual ritual -- to help remove the filthy feeling?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

I know that...It is a parody of the Westboro baptist church. And thats why I like their bible quizzes, they expose the entire xian bible. Hahahah :)

I do laugh my ass when people take them seriously in their forums though lol.

Yeah, but you do realize that the whole "Landover Baptist" website is a joke, right? Some people get very angry when they first come upon it b/c it seems so much like the way Xians actually think--but when you keep reading, you find they are making fun of Xians and it is really hilarious...I particularly enjoy their "on-line store" where they sell things like thongs that have "I'm Saving Myself For Jesus"...hah....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Sure, you can be in a constant ready meditative state when you are around those people. Go into the sun and breathe energy in through your crown chakra all the way to your base, then expand your aura. Go into the next metting and when they get ready to start expand you're aura, let them feel it, put thoughts in their heads, play with their minds. Confuse his or her speech who is praying, ask Father Satan to send His Messenger Demons to attack the one praying. When you're talking to them keep a smile on you're face and keep up with the conversation, meanwhile give them the true "evil eye" in your mind and just blast you're hatred into them with intent to cause serious harm, oh they will get the message. Check it out: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Evil.html Fight back!!   Hail Father Satan!!

Sent: Thu, May 27, 2010 4:24:49 PM

I was at a meeting at work today, where an xtian prayer began the meeting. Because I work for a private employer I didn't dare say anything , but is there something I can do -- beyond my usual ritual -- to help remove the filthy feeling?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

lol uh yeah I know it must be rough. Only time that happens to me is when I'm at a dinner at a relatives (my exes)and I just stand there and look at them. I don't bough my head or anything.

just laugh at them in your mind. Scorn them. Invision a flaming blue pentagram or some other Satanic image. See it right in the middle of the circle, or table, or meeting...whatever.

In your mind just say Hail Satan. Or fuck the false Nazarene.

Hope it helps!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidcommer" <davidcommer@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Thank you. That's truly helpful. Next time I have to deal with an idiot like that, I'll follow your advice to the tee. I work in a context where I don't normally expect xtian prayer, and I find it very disruptive and disrespectful.

Fuck jesus. Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@... wrote:

Sure, you can be in a constant ready meditative state when you are around those people. Go into the sun and breathe energy in through your crown chakra all the way to your base, then expand your aura. Go into the next metting and when they get ready to start expand you're aura, let them feel it, put thoughts in their heads, play with their minds. Confuse his or her speech who is praying, ask Father Satan to send His Messenger Demons to attack the one praying. When you're talking to them keep a smile on you're face and keep up with the conversation, meanwhile give them the true "evil eye" in your mind and just blast you're hatred into them with intent to cause serious harm, oh they will get the message. Check it out:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... c2%a0Fight back!!

Hail Father Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Thanks. Hail Satan to that! That's helpful too. I never bow my head to the fucking nazarene.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <hecatemother@... wrote:

lol uh yeah I know it must be rough. Only time that happens to me is when I'm at a dinner at a relatives (my exes)and I just stand there and look at them. I don't bough my head or anything.

just laugh at them in your mind. Scorn them. Invision a flaming blue pentagram or some other Satanic image. See it right in the middle of the circle, or table, or meeting...whatever.

In your mind just say Hail Satan. Or fuck the false Nazarene.

Hope it helps!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidcommer" <davidcommer@ wrote:

Glad I could help, though this knowledge came from Satan, as He has been helping me out at work a lot lately too. I have to deal with filth xians from time to time, for instance when I go over to my uncles house. They are Morons, I mean retarded mormons, and I just curse the FILTH they are praying to, and drown their stupid prayer out with "Hail SATAN!! You are my only Lord Father Satan!!" This guy at work the other day started witnessing to me... So I asked Father Satan if I should let him have it...Father Satan said yes, but to be nice because I would have more of an effect that way. I let him have it too- explaining all about how his whole "so called religion" was Stolen, a corruption of spirituality, a blasphemy and a LIE. Of course he had nothing to say, like you're average pathetic xian retard- they have nothing.   Hail Satan!!

Sent: Fri, June 4, 2010 6:52:01 PM

Thank you. That's truly helpful. Next time I have to deal with an idiot like that, I'll follow your advice to the tee. I work in a context where I don't normally expect xtian prayer, and I find it very disruptive and disrespectful.

Sure, you can be in a constant ready meditative state when you are around those people. Go into the sun and breathe energy in through your crown chakra all the way to your base, then expand your aura. Go into the next metting and when they get ready to start expand you're aura, let them feel it, put thoughts in their heads, play with their minds. Confuse his or her speech who is praying, ask Father Satan to send His Messenger Demons to attack the one praying. When you're talking to them keep a smile on you're face and keep up with the conversation, meanwhile give them the true "evil eye" in your mind and just blast you're hatred into them with intent to cause serious harm, oh they will get the message. Check it out:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Evil.html Fight back!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan to that!  Anything that breaks the effect of the filth that the xtians are trying to pour on us is helpful. Building true spirituality is important work.
--- In [email protected], Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@... wrote:

Glad I could help, though this knowledge came from Satan, as He has been helping me out at work a lot lately too. I have to deal with filth xians from time to time, for instance when I go over to my uncles house. They are Morons, I mean retarded mormons, and I just curse the FILTH they are praying to, and drown their stupid prayer out with "Hail SATAN!! You are my only Lord Father Satan!!"
This guy at work the other day started witnessing to me... So I asked Father Satan if I should let him have it...Father Satan said yes, but to be nice because I would have more of an effect that way. I let him have it too- explaining all about how his whole "so called religion" was Stolen, a corruption of spirituality, a blasphemy and a LIE. Of course he had nothing to say, like you're average pathetic xian retard- they have nothing.

Hail Satan!!

Sent: Fri, June 4, 2010 6:52:01 PM

--- In [email protected], Witchpower Halo witchpower86668@ wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Evil.html Fight back!!

Hail Father Satan!!

--- In [email protected], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back