Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanism

[email protected]

I was wondering if anyone could help me...I feel as if I have been taken advantage of by the Church of Satan. I became a card carrying member and then they just started asking for more money. I lost my job and could not afford to send anymore money. Now they say I can not participate in any Church of Satan rituals. Has any one else heard of this.
Thank you...

This is egregious to say the least. My advice is to leave them immediately. You are more than welcome here. Membership in the Joy of Satan is open and free. We know Satan is a real being and have a close personal relationship with him. We do not in any way recognize the CoS as Satanists or in any way representing True Satanism.

Do not feel bullied by them. If they continue to harass you, go to Satan himself. He will deal with them, and it appears he already has been doing so. They use his name, but deny him. Also, if they are really powerful, then why do they have to coerce money out of their members, let alone members who don't even have a job? That is really low.

Times are getting bad and will get much worse. I encourage you to begin a meditation program:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Study everything on the JoS website:
http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Those of us who are dedicated and loyal to Satan will get through these times unscathed. Use your energies to focus in your meditations on getting a decent job. Satan himself takes care of JoS. We would never even consider taking any donations from anyone who could not afford to give them, and donating is a very personal issue and of one's own choice and free will. I am totally appalled that they are doing this in the name of Satan. Satan wants knowledge to be open and free. The JoS Ministry is here for only guidance and support. The JoS belongs to Satan and is of Satan. Joy of Satan is here to bring people to Satan so you can all have your own personal relationship with Satan. As for donating, this is between you and Satan and NEVER should anyone who is in poverty or is having financial problems be donating any money. That is SO wrong.

Remember- charity begins at home. Something to think about in this regard-when I was in the military, we learned in the event of an attack of nerve gas, give yourself the two shots in the thigh and take care of yourself first- put on your gear, etc. THEN, take care of the other members in your unit. Just think if someone did the reverse and took care of the others in the unit and waited- he/she would be dead. This is a natural law and a fact.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "forreal28@..." <forreal28@... wrote:

I was wondering if anyone could help me...I feel as if I have been taken advantage of by the Church of Satan. I became a card carrying member and then they just started asking for more money. I lost my job and could not afford to send anymore money. Now they say I can not participate in any Church of Satan rituals. Has any one else heard of this.
Thank you...

This is just my opinion, but any "church" that claims you must financially contribute to them or you cannot participate is striclty in it for the money. Being a Spiritual Satanist, we believe in Satan as a real being with a physical body. Not as an "idea". We are free to meditate, hold coven meetings, interact with Satan and the other Gods and Demons, and with each other, on our own. We are not required to contribute in order to be accepted. We advance ourselves and each other because it is the right thing to do and what Satan wants. While I will not speak out against a fellow Satanist (as that is not what Satan wants us to do), I would question anyone that required money of me to participate in anything that I could do on my own. That is just common sense to me. LOL.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "forreal28@..." <forreal28@... wrote:

Thank you...

One thing I want to add- JoS is for Satanic Unity. I don't bash any other Satanic groups/churches. "Church of Satan" is another matter, as they are in truth, atheists. They claim Satan to only be "an archetype." They use his name, but give him no credit, and denegrate people who do know he is real. They claim themselves to be "gods." IMO this is blasphemous to Satan. It is beyond rotten enough the hideous disrespect, insults, and worse Father Satan has endured over the centuries from the enemy and those forcibly indoctrinated with their lies, let alone from those who take his name, deny him, and use his name for their own personal glorification and gain.

Several people have inquired as to the JoS stance regarding the Church of Satan. We do not recognize them as Satanists in any way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "seekingtofindtruth" <seekingtofindtruth@... wrote:

This is just my opinion, but any "church" that claims you must financially contribute to them or you cannot participate is striclty in it for the money. Being a Spiritual Satanist, we believe in Satan as a real being with a physical body. Not as an "idea". We are free to meditate, hold coven meetings, interact with Satan and the other Gods and Demons, and with each other, on our own. We are not required to contribute in order to be accepted. We advance ourselves and each other because it is the right thing to do and what Satan wants. While I will not speak out against a fellow Satanist (as that is not what Satan wants us to do), I would question anyone that required money of me to participate in anything that I could do on my own. That is just common sense to me. LOL.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "forreal28@" <forreal28@ wrote:

Thank you...

I've heard lots of horror stories about the Church of Satan too. Two close friends of mine had almost same problem as you with them...Seems like they started abusing their position as the most popular Satanic org...

Thank you...

HP Maxine,

I am glad you cleared that up concerning the Spiritual Satanist view of the Church of Satan. Not having any dealings with them prior, I was unaware as to their full version of what they believed and that their "church" is considered as an insult to Father (which was why I stated about not wanting to speak out against a fellow Satanist because I was not aware that Father does not consider them as Satanists).

Now that I know those details, I will make certain I don't confuse them with Father again.

Thanks again!

Hail Satan always!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

One thing I want to add- JoS is for Satanic Unity. I don't bash any other Satanic groups/churches. "Church of Satan" is another matter, as they are in truth, atheists. They claim Satan to only be "an archetype." They use his name, but give him no credit, and denegrate people who do know he is real. They claim themselves to be "gods." IMO this is blasphemous to Satan. It is beyond rotten enough the hideous disrespect, insults, and worse Father Satan has endured over the centuries from the enemy and those forcibly indoctrinated with their lies, let alone from those who take his name, deny him, and use his name for their own personal glorification and gain.

Several people have inquired as to the JoS stance regarding the Church of Satan. We do not recognize them as Satanists in any way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "seekingtofindtruth" <seekingtofindtruth@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "forreal28@" <forreal28@ wrote:

Thank you...

hi guys, ive had alot of questions lately and ive posted alot, srry if me posting so much is annoying, i have 2 more questions, 1.Why do people here say Dark Blessings? and 2.i havent had any experiences like others have had ive been dedicated for about 2 months now and i feel alot happier (nothing has changed but im alot happier so that might be something) so should i just wait? or am i not seeing whats infront of me? thanks if you answer! =)
Stay Strong

Hail Satan And The True Gods Of Old!

When i was still finding a Satanist group for companionship i came accross COS i was really angry that they say in order to call yourself a Satanist u have to pay a fee to get the stupid card. I was so piss off why must a religion be based on a stupid card. If possible i want anyone with the ability to stop the COS they are adverting people who are really looking for Satan. They are spoiling our good name.

Hail Satan
May you have the power to stop the lie from spreading.

I'm not even sure why you would associate with them, they do not even believe in father satan so what would you be paying to do with them?

Thank you...

like I tell everyone who asks about Laveyn Satanism, Lavey was an Athiest, you can't put wings on a pig and call it a swan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

This is egregious to say the least. My advice is to leave them immediately. You are more than welcome here. Membership in the Joy of Satan is open and free. We know Satan is a real being and have a close personal relationship with him. We do not in any way recognize the CoS as Satanists or in any way representing True Satanism.

Do not feel bullied by them. If they continue to harass you, go to Satan himself. He will deal with them, and it appears he already has been doing so. They use his name, but deny him. Also, if they are really powerful, then why do they have to coerce money out of their members, let alone members who don't even have a job? That is really low.

Times are getting bad and will get much worse. I encourage you to begin a meditation program:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Study everything on the JoS website:
http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Those of us who are dedicated and loyal to Satan will get through these times unscathed. Use your energies to focus in your meditations on getting a decent job. Satan himself takes care of JoS. We would never even consider taking any donations from anyone who could not afford to give them, and donating is a very personal issue and of one's own choice and free will. I am totally appalled that they are doing this in the name of Satan. Satan wants knowledge to be open and free. The JoS Ministry is here for only guidance and support. The JoS belongs to Satan and is of Satan. Joy of Satan is here to bring people to Satan so you can all have your own personal relationship with Satan. As for donating, this is between you and Satan and NEVER should anyone who is in poverty or is having financial problems be donating any money. That is SO wrong.

Remember- charity begins at home. Something to think about in this regard-when I was in the military, we learned in the event of an attack of nerve gas, give yourself the two shots in the thigh and take care of yourself first- put on your gear, etc. THEN, take care of the other members in your unit. Just think if someone did the reverse and took care of the others in the unit and waited- he/she would be dead. This is a natural law and a fact.

Thank you...

So u need a Card to Show love to Father Satan tell me what or how dose that benift him. It is a shame but dear The best gift of love is spreading the truth and becoming spirtural buying spirtulism is not the same as having it. Good luck
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

I'm not even sure why you would associate with them, they do not even believe in father satan so what would you be paying to do with them?

Thank you...

I'm 15 and from England and gave up on christianity around 4 years ago. I consider myself a strong atheist in the sense that I dispell all religions in general. I am genuinely interested in spiritual satanism however as i noticed that rather than merely saying that if you wish hard enough there's around a 0.05% chance you'll have some contact with a spirit/demon of some sort you claim almost certainly that it will happen. Regarding this, I was wondering if I were to perform a ritual to summon a demon purely to push me into believing much stronger in the religion whether or not I'd have a negative experience?

NO PUSHING.

First of all - Hi!

Second of all, what you're talking about, I suppose, is this dumb law of attraction.

www.joyofsatan.com - and learn to self-study. Honestly, this will give you more independence. I see some of the newbies here ask questions that can be answered by STUDYING JoS. I'm positive that it will answer many of your questions.

Some of us call it religion, but as you may know - religions include manipulation. They tell you what to think, how to behave and so on. Here, we are free - i.e. we have morale and we abide law, otherwise we would be as filthy as the kike or xian. We are allowed to think for ourselves - as opposed to xianity, where you are told what to be.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adrian Smythe" <icechopper66@... wrote:

I'm 15 and from England and gave up on christianity around 4 years ago. I consider myself a strong atheist in the sense that I dispell all religions in general. I am genuinely interested in spiritual satanism however as i noticed that rather than merely saying that if you wish hard enough there's around a 0.05% chance you'll have some contact with a spirit/demon of some sort you claim almost certainly that it will happen. Regarding this, I was wondering if I were to perform a ritual to summon a demon purely to push me into believing much stronger in the religion whether or not I'd have a negative experience?

well satan and his demons are very kind and understanding, so I dont think youll get a bad experience as long as your intentions are good and you are respectful. however, you should be a dedicated satanist before you perform ANY rituals involving demons or satanism. you need father satan to guide and protect you and to help you before you try reaching any demons. you should go to the website and perform the dedication ritual first if you havent yet.  www.joyofsatan.org.  Hail Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, July 14, 2010 5:42:50 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanism

Hey iv always been interested in freeing my mind and opening up to all the stuff iv always wondered were true. If i attempted to invoke a demon without being a practicing satanist i heard that can be dangerous as satan needs to guide you. please explain in detail to me how and why this is if the ones in the goetia are friendly to humans. Is it possible to become possessed by a demon if you try to invoke one? I wouldnt wish that upon my family and that is the main reason why i would not attempt it. Also, my father who regularly does this work has told me it can be dangerous. More help from a priest or adept etc would be much appreciated :)

Dude, forget that enemy BS, the Gods DO NOT attack you. It's the enemy angels who attack you to turn to xianity if you aren't protected. What you may experience when summoning a God when dedicated is ANGELIC attacks. The Gods are the Pagan Gods like Astaroth/Astarte, Amon/Amon Ra, e.t.c.

Furthermore, the real reason you shouldn't summon a God yet is because you are not astrally open to sense him/her. You should first become adept at power meditation, sensing/manipulating energy and opening your chakras and astral senses, power meditation is the most important part in Spiritual Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "popinjo666" <popinjo666@... wrote:

Hey iv always been interested in freeing my mind and opening up to all the stuff iv always wondered were true. If i attempted to invoke a demon without being a practicing satanist i heard that can be dangerous as satan needs to guide you. please explain in detail to me how and why this is if the ones in the goetia are friendly to humans. Is it possible to become possessed by a demon if you try to invoke one? I wouldnt wish that upon my family and that is the main reason why i would not attempt it. Also, my father who regularly does this work has told me it can be dangerous. More help from a priest or adept etc would be much appreciated :)

Actually angelic attack may happen even when doing other things that have to do with your soul or meditation if you are not dedicated. That's mainly the reason those who are not Satanists have sometimes bad experiences when they get deep into the occult and even become xians. Those goddamn angels do their best to scare them from using their powers of their mind and advancing their souls because these are a threat to them. More info:

http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Angels.html

I'm talking aobut the more dangerous ones, of course everyone can protect themselves from simple enemy attacks by doing the meditation and other stuff.

To add something, the Gods may ONLY attack someone if they use all that enemy crap in the enemy grimoires about summoning angels and abusing the Gods in the christian "god"'s name with circles and triangles and treating them like dogs. Mostly those idiots had problems with our Gods because of their own stupidity and expecting them to say "thank you for trying to exploit me" and give them a cookie. Of course our Gods are not victims, they DO NOT turn the other cheek to those who are trying to exploit them.

That's why we ONLY use respectful methods and praying to Satan to send the specific God to us without any circles or other crap. They are very friendly if they are treated with respect.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Dude, forget that enemy BS, the Gods DO NOT attack you. It's the enemy angels who attack you to turn to xianity if you aren't protected. What you may experience when summoning a God when dedicated is ANGELIC attacks. The Gods are the Pagan Gods like Astaroth/Astarte, Amon/Amon Ra, e.t.c.

Furthermore, the real reason you shouldn't summon a God yet is because you are not astrally open to sense him/her. You should first become adept at power meditation, sensing/manipulating energy and opening your chakras and astral senses, power meditation is the most important part in Spiritual Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "popinjo666" <popinjo666@ wrote:

Also, about your father, some questions:

Does he use circles to supposedly "protect" himself, or any other things like triangles to force them to appear or magic wands?
Does he write invocations in hebrew which is the language of Satan's enemies?
Does he put sigils with circles?
Does he pray to the enemy "god" and "angels" and invoke enemy angels and treat our Gods with insults and commands and force them to appear?

If one of the above is yes, then this is explains why your father is having problems with them. Actually, these are rhetorical questions, because I'm pretty sure your father uses one of more of the above because that's most outsiders use which is VERY INSULTING and OFFENSIVE to our Gods and angers them greatly. You should NEVER use a circle or any of the other crap above. If you do you WILL get attacked by them because it's insulting like nothing else to them.

You should ALWAYS respect them and NEVER try to abuse, command or to "protect" yourself from them. You should only call upon a God if you trust them and you wish to align with Them, NEVER view them as enemy or with distrust if you summon Them and want them to be friendly to you.

ALWAYS use the method on the JoS site, NOTHING ELSE THAN THAT because this is the MOST RESPECTFUL TO THEM.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "popinjo666" <popinjo666@... wrote:

FYI Possession is angelic, not Demonic. It's another trick the enemy angels do that supplies the xian churches with money and sheep/followers and more altar boys for their priests to molest. If you apply some common sense it's obvious that this is angelic because it has great show value, very spectacular, but does nothing for Satan nor the Gods, its useless for them and instead harms their reputation and presents them as weak and powerless ready to cast out by a pedophile "exorcist" and presents their "god" as all-powerful.

Of course if a pedophile exorcist did try to do that to a real God he would have his ass kicked because they are probably the most powerful beings existing (individually), much more powerful than enemy angels and definitely insanely powerful than a human.

True indeed,i found cases where there is real magicians,not some nutcase or wanna be,n the exorcists are worthless n arent any of help.These just adepts at magick,not even the gods.

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 05:19 PDT diznit26 wrote:

FYI Possession is angelic, not Demonic. It's another trick the enemy angels do that supplies the xian churches with money and sheep/followers and more altar boys for their priests to molest. If you apply some common sense it's obvious that this is angelic because it has great show value, very spectacular, but does nothing for Satan nor the Gods, its useless for them and instead harms their reputation and presents them as weak and powerless ready to cast out by a pedophile "exorcist" and presents their "god" as all-powerful.

Of course if a pedophile exorcist did try to do that to a real God he would have his ass kicked because they are probably the most powerful beings existing (individually), much more powerful than enemy angels and definitely insanely powerful than a human.

NO, NO, AND NO! The Gods DO NOT AND WILL NOT POSSESS YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. Thats just your typical bullshit that has slandered the Gods for centuries. You do however need to be dedicated before you go trying to summon the Gods. This does not mean that they are mean and you should be careful. You have to understand that they have been abused and treated with an endless amounts amount of disrespect. You being dedicated gives you that protection and the Gods will recognize you as one of their own. With anything you do, just remember to always treat them with the most respect, dedicated or not.
Excuse me for being rude, but your father is wrong and misguided. Giving the Gods a bad name and treating them like monsters, what do you expect. It can be dangerous for outsiders as they have always tried to abuse the power of the Gods. They do not understand. nor do they ever try. At least you had enough common sense to ask before you were wrongfully misguided.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 5:12 PM

*PREPARING THE MIND FOR MEDITATION*http://www.666blacksun.com/Preparing_fo ... ation.html
*THE POWER OF CHANT*http://www.666blacksun.com/Chant.html
*OPENING THE SOUL*http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html
*TRANCE MEDITATION*http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html 
Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 5:12 PM

Is it ok to have staffs and wands as long as we only use them on Emimies? U know, kikes, greys, reptilians, angels. Just asking, b/c I've always been attracted to them (staffs and wands, I mean).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Also, about your father, some questions:

Does he use circles to supposedly "protect" himself, or any other things like triangles to force them to appear or magic wands?
Does he write invocations in hebrew which is the language of Satan's enemies?
Does he put sigils with circles?
Does he pray to the enemy "god" and "angels" and invoke enemy angels and treat our Gods with insults and commands and force them to appear?

If one of the above is yes, then this is explains why your father is having problems with them. Actually, these are rhetorical questions, because I'm pretty sure your father uses one of more of the above because that's most outsiders use which is VERY INSULTING and OFFENSIVE to our Gods and angers them greatly. You should NEVER use a circle or any of the other crap above. If you do you WILL get attacked by them because it's insulting like nothing else to them.

You should ALWAYS respect them and NEVER try to abuse, command or to "protect" yourself from them. You should only call upon a God if you trust them and you wish to align with Them, NEVER view them as enemy or with distrust if you summon Them and want them to be friendly to you.

ALWAYS use the method on the JoS site, NOTHING ELSE THAN THAT because this is the MOST RESPECTFUL TO THEM.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "popinjo666" <popinjo666@ wrote:

Hi, I'm new to Satanism. Well, I'm actually a born Cristian (Old Apostolic), but something just feels wrong/missing. I don't like Christians pathetic ways! Especially the fact that you must always be the least! I've never even got any benefit from it! Just when I hear the word God or Jesus I get sooo pissed/irritated! Satanism on the other hand has always attracted me for some reason, and my views are almost exactly like that of a Satanist (according to all my research over the years). I just want to know more about Satanism...

1) How do I become a Satanist?
2) What does it involve?
3) Is the right way of Satanism the same as that of Anton Szandor LaVey?
4) What does Anton LaVey's last words ("What have I done, there is something very wrong") mean?
5) What's the meaning of life?
6) Can you really befriend a demon (pros & cons) - how do you choose which demon will fit you best?
7) Can you become a demon when you die?
8) Is it wrong not to have sympathy/mercy?
9) I'm lost... How do I find my way in life?
10) What's the pros & cons of being a Satanist?
11) Does magic really exist & is it safe?

That's all I can think of at this stage.
Thanks in advance...

..Hail Satan!! ALL your questions can be answered simply--reading and studying and than apply what you learn from the JOS Webite. exposing christianity, blacksun666..and all other related links to this. You have come to the right place to do your research--now go do it ! lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brander.zander@..." <brander.zander@... wrote:

Hi, I'm new to Satanism. Well, I'm actually a born Cristian (Old Apostolic), but something just feels wrong/missing. I don't like Christians pathetic ways! Especially the fact that you must always be the least! I've never even got any benefit from it! Just when I hear the word God or Jesus I get sooo pissed/irritated! Satanism on the other hand has always attracted me for some reason, and my views are almost exactly like that of a Satanist (according to all my research over the years). I just want to know more about Satanism...

1) How do I become a Satanist?
2) What does it involve?
3) Is the right way of Satanism the same as that of Anton Szandor LaVey?
4) What does Anton LaVey's last words ("What have I done, there is something very wrong") mean?
5) What's the meaning of life?
6) Can you really befriend a demon (pros & cons) - how do you choose which demon will fit you best?
7) Can you become a demon when you die?
8) Is it wrong not to have sympathy/mercy?
9) I'm lost... How do I find my way in life?
10) What's the pros & cons of being a Satanist?
11) Does magic really exist & is it safe?

That's all I can think of at this stage.
Thanks in advance...

Is the JOS the same as COS (joy of Satan and church of Satan) I am a bit confused looking at the twoJoseph

So i was in this chat when this idiot came in and started talking some bullshit about Jesus Christ and how hes so great.So then i told him to stop spreading this half assed religion on here and that created a riot between me and the other Jesus Christ dick suckers on there.So i spread mine how satanism wasn't about ghouls and such and satan was the real creator of mankind.it pained me to see that non of those ignorant heevans believed in our great father satan.there was one guy though that caught an interest in satanism so he asked me for my kik and i informed him about it.said that was the first time he ever heard of it. Moral of the story is that these Jews are plagues of the earth they wont try and keep us as we know the truth and i gladly accept being the outcast if it means spreading the good faith of Father Satan.whenever i read his poems i swear you that i get tears running down my cheeks. HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I'm new to this, and I want to grow in power. In my heart I really feel that Satan is my one true lord. But I don't know how to get started in my learning path of empowerment. Could you help with some guidance?

yeah make sure you read everything on the Joy of Satan website as that will answer a lot of questions

On Sunday, March 29, 2015 12:14 AM, "Ivan Vega johndapoop@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm new to this, and I want to grow in power. In my heart I really feel that Satan is my one true lord. But I don't know how to get started in my learning path of empowerment. Could you help with some guidance?

Joy of Satan  Sorry Yog. I just had to do that even though I know it's a completely serious, and valid answer as far as having everything but.., I have cracked up a few times when you answered with that one lmao.

Seriously, if you are Dedicated then you can start meditating.

I recommend this program.

http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

If you haven't Dedicated yet, then I suggest you do, because if you meditate without being Dedicated then you might get in deep shit with our enemy(the ET's not on this planet) as you will be unprotected. Trust me, I know, I have been there.

(I epspecially remember the one when one person asked if you could get into a better relationship with Father Satan in any other way, through books, music etc.. and you gave a generic JoS link. I laughed REALLY hard on that one.)

Satanism

The point of Satanism is to cultivate a supreme spiritual order of life, that is the super conscious revelation of the divine order of the cosmos as they manifest via the laws of nature. A ORDER of life upon the very underlying transcendental mechanics of eternal existence. Where the inner life of the soul will be realized perfection in harmony with the cosmos.

Today we call this National Socialism in exoteric, political form. One day it will just be known as Satanism.

@xow(random letters and numbers)
Sorry, but that's not going to happen. The only people that will actually personally email you will be trolls, infiltrators, &/or jews with malicious intentions. Study from the site we all learn from. Read everything on these sites and I MEAN EVERYTHING.

Exposing Christianity:
http://see_the_truth.webs.com

Joy of Satan:

Hail Satan!!!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!
May the jew be trampled under Satanic feet!!!

READ THE JOY OF SATAN WEBSITE! We communicate through the forum here.

Too dangerous to do otherwise. We can't know for sure who the enemy is when contacted
by personal email.

Hail Satan

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 10/2/16, darthwade13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, October 2, 2016, 11:31 PM

Hello, I'm new to the ideas of satanism and
would like someone knowledgeable on this topic to speak to
one on one preferably.

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706 --
#yiv0200922706ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-mkp #yiv0200922706hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-mkp #yiv0200922706ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-mkp .yiv0200922706ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-mkp .yiv0200922706ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-mkp .yiv0200922706ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-sponsor
#yiv0200922706ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv0200922706ygrp-lc #yiv0200922706hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv0200922706ygrp-lc .yiv0200922706ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706activity span
.yiv0200922706underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv0200922706 .yiv0200922706attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv0200922706 .yiv0200922706attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv0200922706 .yiv0200922706attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv0200922706 .yiv0200922706attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv0200922706 .yiv0200922706attach label a {

#yiv0200922706 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv0200922706 .yiv0200922706bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0200922706 .yiv0200922706bold a {

#yiv0200922706 dd.yiv0200922706last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0200922706 dd.yiv0200922706last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0200922706 dd.yiv0200922706last p
span.yiv0200922706yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv0200922706 div.yiv0200922706attach-table div div a {

#yiv0200922706 div.yiv0200922706attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv0200922706 div.yiv0200922706file-title a, #yiv0200922706
div.yiv0200922706file-title a:active, #yiv0200922706
div.yiv0200922706file-title a:hover, #yiv0200922706
div.yiv0200922706file-title a:visited {

#yiv0200922706 div.yiv0200922706photo-title a,
#yiv0200922706 div.yiv0200922706photo-title a:active,
#yiv0200922706 div.yiv0200922706photo-title a:hover,
#yiv0200922706 div.yiv0200922706photo-title a:visited {

#yiv0200922706 div#yiv0200922706ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv0200922706ygrp-msg p a span.yiv0200922706yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv0200922706 .yiv0200922706green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv0200922706 .yiv0200922706MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv0200922706 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706reco-desc {

#yiv0200922706 .yiv0200922706replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv0200922706 input, #yiv0200922706 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv0200922706
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-mlmsg #yiv0200922706logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-msg
p#yiv0200922706attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-reco
#yiv0200922706reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-sponsor #yiv0200922706ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv0200922706 #yiv0200922706ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv0200922706

Be careful. Don't give out your private information online. These forums have infiltrators who wants to see you ruined and killed by just thinking about joining.

You can post your questions on the forums that way it's also easier for more people to give their input.

Frequent Answers.
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post77312.html

---------------------------------------------------------

"... If you have questions, feel free to ask them in the groups, but we strongly encourage you to read through the information on the Joy of Satan website first. Too many people neglect personal study. Satan is the bringer and giver of knowledge. One cannot advance in Satanism without knowledge. It is obvious in the groups regarding those who make statements with a serious lack of knowledge. You will be able to discern truth from bullshit if you take the time to study. This will also help you in dealing with this sort of thing in your every day life offline. Please read the rules listed on the front page of whichever group/s you wish to join, before joining and make sure you understand them.

Please be aware that there are enemy infiltrators in all of our e-groups. Some of these claim to be 'Satanists' but their trolling, harassment of our members, and their working to cause disunity within the Satanic community reveals their true purpose. If you ever receive any harassing or unwanted e-mails from the above, please either notify the JoS ministry, and/or post the identity of the harasser/s to the JoS e-group/s.

Also, please be aware of your own personal security when online and especially in any e-groups you belong to. Giving out personal information is very unwise."

Joy of Satan E-Groups
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... roups.html

Information concerning Spiritual Satanism are found on the Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity sites.

True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention.

www.joyofsatan.org
http://joyofsatan.org/

The following articles provide proof that everything in the Christian religion and in the bible has been STOLEN from other religions that predated it from all around the world. Christianity is a tool for removing spiritual/occult knowledge from the populace so this power can be kept in the hands of a few to manipulate and enslave the masses.

www.exposingchristianity.com
http://see_the_truth.webs.com/

"... Satan is the bringer of knowledge. The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to apply this knowledge and transform our souls into godhead, as was originally intended by our Creator God Satan."

Spiritual Satanism
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html

"... True Satanism is transforming one's soul through power meditation."

Energy of the Soul
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html

"... One of the most important things we can do as Satanists, is to establish a strong relationship with Satan."

The Truth About Satan
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Satan.html

Most Spiritual Satanists make a commitment to Satan. The commitment is very important because Satan protects us as we work to advance our powers. Those who go it alone or without any spiritual protection often meet with disaster. Once one makes a commitment, Demons often guide us and work with us to help us advance. Unlike right hand path religions, Spiritual Satanism encourages action. Satan wants his people to live life to the fullest and to evolve."

Spiritual Satanism
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html

No human being is of more importance to Satan than a warrior is. Satan will reward you profusely as he has with me.

Concerning Spiritual Warfare
http://web.archive.org/web/201601261243 ... rfare.html

Hell's Army 666
http://web.archive.org/web/201602141421 ... y_666.html

"... Those who are actively working for Satan will receive help from the Powers of Hell and this also has to do with the motivation to do meditation.

The more you do for Satan, the more he does for you."

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Tee ... pics/90607

Making a Commitment to Satan
http://www.joyofsatan.org/SATANIC.html

The 40 day meditation program is for those who have just dedicated their Souls to Satan and for those who are new and need some more guidance aswell:
http://web.archive.org/web/201606192253 ... ://dawn666
blacksun.angelfire.com/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditatio
n_Program_40_day.pdf

Starting Guide For New Satanists – All Basic Info
http://web.archive.org/web/201605301638 ... New_SS.pdf

Satanic Meditation Information
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

These are the current rituals we are doing (4.10.2016):

Two Reversal Rituals to do Until the 10th of October
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16380.html

Hell's Army 666
http://joyofsatan.comxa.com/hailtosatan ... y_666.html

What Today Needs!
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10009.html  

READ THE JOY OF SATAN WEBSITE. YOU CAN'T TRUST STRANGERS.
ONE HAS TO BE CAREFUL. CAN'T DO THE ONE ON ONE THING WITHOUT
TAKING A HUGE RISK. NO ONE HERE WHO HAS BEEN A SPIRITUAL SATANIST
FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME IS GOING TO DO THE ONE ON ONE THING.

HAIL SATAN! HAIL AZAZEL! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Mon, 10/3/16, Linn Trhell the_forbidden_practice@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Satanism
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, October 3, 2016, 12:23 PM

Me too, looking for mentor

– Isaac 
On Oct 3, 2016, at 1:31 AM, darthwade13@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

Hello, I'm new to the ideas of satanism and
would like someone knowledgeable on this topic to speak to
one on one preferably.

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157 --
#yiv3795913157ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-mkp #yiv3795913157hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-mkp #yiv3795913157ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-mkp .yiv3795913157ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-mkp .yiv3795913157ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-mkp .yiv3795913157ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-sponsor
#yiv3795913157ygrp-lc {

font-family:Arial;}

#yiv3795913157ygrp-lc #yiv3795913157hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv3795913157ygrp-lc .yiv3795913157ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157activity span
.yiv3795913157underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv3795913157 .yiv3795913157attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv3795913157 .yiv3795913157attach div a {

#yiv3795913157 .yiv3795913157attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv3795913157 .yiv3795913157attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv3795913157 .yiv3795913157attach label a {

#yiv3795913157 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv3795913157 .yiv3795913157bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3795913157 .yiv3795913157bold a {

#yiv3795913157 dd.yiv3795913157last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3795913157 dd.yiv3795913157last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3795913157 dd.yiv3795913157last p
span.yiv3795913157yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv3795913157 div.yiv3795913157attach-table div div a {

#yiv3795913157 div.yiv3795913157attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv3795913157 div.yiv3795913157file-title a, #yiv3795913157
div.yiv3795913157file-title a:active, #yiv3795913157
div.yiv3795913157file-title a:hover, #yiv3795913157
div.yiv3795913157file-title a:visited {

#yiv3795913157 div.yiv3795913157photo-title a,
#yiv3795913157 div.yiv3795913157photo-title a:active,
#yiv3795913157 div.yiv3795913157photo-title a:hover,
#yiv3795913157 div.yiv3795913157photo-title a:visited {

#yiv3795913157 div#yiv3795913157ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv3795913157ygrp-msg p a span.yiv3795913157yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv3795913157 .yiv3795913157green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv3795913157 .yiv3795913157MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv3795913157 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157reco-category {

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157reco-desc {

#yiv3795913157 .yiv3795913157replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv3795913157 input, #yiv3795913157 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv3795913157
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-mlmsg #yiv3795913157logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-msg
p#yiv3795913157attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-reco
#yiv3795913157reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-sponsor #yiv3795913157ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv3795913157 #yiv3795913157ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv3795913157

I was raised in a Christian environment but never felt touched by it myself but I did pray to the other god with no answers, so now I am studying Satanism and will surely pledge my allegiance to Satan soon but I have read and been told not to rush it and take my time and learn.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back