Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanick Magickal Squares question

rs56584

Hello to all fellow satanists,

There are two questions concerning Satanick Magickal Squares that have been bugging me and i wanted your opinions on these.

Firstly, should they be done after an energy buzz like affirmations?

Secondly, if someone has done perhaps a square wrong but he is not sure is it okay to continue it ( ok i know that it will not have any effect if you have done the wrong time of vibrations even for one day but it will have also a negative effect on you)?

Thanks in advance

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

1. Not necessarilly.
2. The time for the working is not ultimate. What matters is the number of vibrations to do, they have to be as told, in other case you will be wasting your time.

--- In [email protected], <rs56584@... wrote:

There are two questions concerning Satanick Magickal Squares that have been bugging me and i wanted your opinions on these.

Secondly, if someone has done perhaps a square wrong but he is not sure is it okay to continue it ( ok i know that it will not have any effect if you have done the wrong time of vibrations even for one day but it will have also a negative effect on you)?

Thanks in advance

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hey.No, it is not necessary to perform the squares after an energy buzz, since you will be breathing in energy from a planet, (raise the energy) and then after you finish with the vibrations you will state the whichever affirmation if you're doing it for material purpose (program the energy).Also, no, it will not have a negative effect on you if you do the repetitions wrong; it will just have no effect at all.
Απο: rs56584 <rs56584@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 10:20 π.μ. Τρίτη, 10 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Satanick Magickal Squares question

Thanks in advance

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I have a question concerning Satanick Magickal Squares. In the Jos site it =
says when they should be done better like "Begin the mantra when Venus is s=
trong in its home signs of Taurus or Libra, or when it is in its exalted si=
gn of Pisces."

But it also says "DO NOT begin this mantra when Venus is in the signs of Vi=
rgo [its fall] or Scorpio or Aries [its detriment]. "

That means that the square and each square can be started at each time of t=
he year regardless of the sign ( except the signs mentioned just above- for=
each square of course its own), only it is most powerful when practiced in=
the signs mentioned first?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

HAIL MY GUARDIAN DEMON!

HAIL HIGH PRINCES OF HELL!

HAIL DEMONS OF HELL!

You can do the squares whenever you want.
What is being said here is it is more powerful if you do the square during these times, when the planet is in its home signs. Likewise, the square shouldn't be performed in the time that the planet is in it's signs of fall or detriment. As this will screw up the working, and the energies of the planets will be working against your.
Also, don't begin a square on a Void of Course moon.
-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I have a question concerning Satanick Magickal Squares. In the Jos site it =
says when they should be done better like "Begin the mantra when Venus is s=
trong in its home signs of Taurus or Libra, or when it is in its exalted si=
gn of Pisces."

But it also says "DO NOT begin this mantra when Venus is in the signs of Vi=
rgo [its fall] or Scorpio or Aries [its detriment]. "

That means that the square and each square can be started at each time of t=
he year regardless of the sign ( except the signs mentioned just above- for=
each square of course its own), only it is most powerful when practiced in=
the signs mentioned first?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

HAIL MY GUARDIAN DEMON!

HAIL HIGH PRINCES OF HELL!

HAIL DEMONS OF HELL!

Hey there is a question that has been bugging me and I want to ask the JoS clergy. I was reading the Al-Jilwah(as I love to do) and I always read over where the father himself says " I hate three things." What is the three things that our glorious Father Satan hates? My appreciation will be endless for the answer. Thank you HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Kikedaism, christinsanity and pisslam

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Hey there is a question that has been bugging me and I want to ask the JoS clergy. I was reading the Al-Jilwah(as I love to do) and I always read over where the father himself says " I hate three things." What is the three things that our glorious Father Satan hates? My appreciation will be endless for the answer. Thank you HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back