Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic World Order

noblemanofchrist

I'm sick of all this NWO crap

JFK was against it, and you all remember how that turned out.

Our government had knowledge of the 9/11 attacks before they happened...
even architects have stated there's no way a plane could have made the entire building collapse like a pancake. Fuck, the EPA told everyone that it was fine to go into that area after it happened, they said the air wasn't contaminated...then 50,000 rescue workers were infected and denied health care...

One Senator even stated that we were just looking for a reason to go to war with Iraq (We found no weapons of mass destruction)...Saddam was working on rebuilding the ancient library of Mesopotamia, wich would have included the Lost Book of Enki

America says it's every country "big brother" and we're putting troops in other countries and stepping into other countries wars and our government says "It's because we care." If our government really gave a shit we would be in Africa helping out the women who have to sew themselves up so they don't get raped...I guess since America is a christian nation, women are "lesser" people..(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

ANYWAYS, I'll get back to what I really wanted to say..
This New World Order has gone on long enough, our christian overlords have been in power for far too long. I have a freemasonary club near me that I intend to join. The plan is to take back what was originally of Satan. I'm asking you all to step-up and join some form of the New World Order so that we can work our way into major polotics and create a TRUE FREE AMERICA. This task will be easier when we our powers of manipulation are greater.

I've been able to trace original Freemasonry back to the old Germanic tradition. Baldur was replaced by the Jewish "Masonic" archetype of Hiram Abiff- a prototype of the fictitious Christ.

The "magic words" that Woden whispered into Baldur's ear (in the Aryan tradition) were DNA- or in other words "Dagaz," "Nauthiz," and "Algiz."

Hail Baldur rising!

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "noblemanofchrist" <noblemanofchrist@... wrote:

even architects have stated there's no way a plane could have made the entire building collapse like a pancake. Fuck, the EPA told everyone that it was fine to go into that area after it happened, they said the air wasn't contaminated...then 50,000 rescue workers were infected and denied health care...

One Senator even stated that we were just looking for a reason to go to war with Iraq (We found no weapons of mass destruction)...Saddam was working on rebuilding the ancient library of Mesopotamia, wich would have included the Lost Book of Enki

America says it's every country "big brother" and we're putting troops in other countries and stepping into other countries wars and our government says "It's because we care." If our government really gave a shit we would be in Africa helping out the women who have to sew themselves up so they don't get raped...I guess since America is a christian nation, women are "lesser" people..(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

This New World Order has gone on long enough, our christian overlords have been in power for far too long. I have a freemasonary club near me that I intend to join. The plan is to take back what was originally of Satan. I'm asking you all to step-up and join some form of the New World Order so that we can work our way into major polotics and create a TRUE FREE AMERICA. This task will be easier when we our powers of manipulation are greater.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKUIHsCwZlw

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

I've been able to trace original Freemasonry back to the old Germanic tradition. Baldur was replaced by the Jewish "Masonic" archetype of Hiram Abiff- a prototype of the fictitious Christ.

The "magic words" that Woden whispered into Baldur's ear (in the Aryan tradition) were DNA- or in other words "Dagaz," "Nauthiz," and "Algiz."

Hail Baldur rising!

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "noblemanofchrist" <noblemanofchrist@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back