Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Track

Witchpower Halo

We [/IMG]why[/B] there are so [/IMG]l[/IMG]“[/IMG]HOAX![/B]   Everyth[/IMG]stolen [/B]fro[/IMG]predated [/IMG]alle[/IMG](der[/IMG]STOLEN[/B] fro[/IMG][/IMG]That f[/IMG]Od[/IMG][/IMG]TRUTH[/B] that has been del[/IMG]STOLEN[/B] fro[/IMG]TRUTH[/B] you can never a[/IMG]L[/IMG]LIE[/B] with me, pass this on; See it for yourself. www.exposingchristianity.com www.joyofsatan.org  

The sad thing is some stupid xians won't visit any sites, they dismiss all info from the internet because they are too close-minded. I know my mother does this, she says the internet is all lies and everyone writes whatever he wants. Not only when i tell her to visit a site, but when i say that i got a piece of information from the internet. I have to reveal the info in my own words in that case.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@... wrote:

We must all do our part to FIGHT for Father Satan! I know most of us already have been. Father Satan has told High Priestess Maxine and others that Satan and His Demons (our side) has already won this war, although this is in their time. We will see it when we catch up in our time. Therefore, lets do all we can to push this even further, and force the enemies fall to be that much more painful. Father Satan guided me as to what to put in this track to make to strike a hard and heavy blow to the enemy. Use this as an example maybe Father Satan will ask you to modify it, excellent- do so. I say burn the LIE and all that look like them, let the truth hit them where it hurts the most. I have found the cards section at grocery stores, and pharmacies to be a hot spot for delivery of the TRUTH. Especially, the filthy xian cards- their easy to spot just look for the stupid cross, put it right in their arrogant faces. I heard attachments don't work to well in
these groups for some, so I copy and pasted it below. HAIL SATAN!!!!!

THE TRUTH REVEALED

Did you ever wonder why there are so many endless contradictions in the judeo-christian bible? Do you want to know why?? The reason for this- is its nothing but a book of lies! Although, most christians are taught to be “good sheep” of the pasture and not to question. One thing about sheep though- is that they aren’t very smart, and they can easily be driven off a cliff. The bible was and is nothing more than a tool to remove spiritual knowledge from the populace, and to enslave you. Here is an interesting quote made in the 16th century (1475-1521) by Pope Leo X of the roman catholic church: “It has served us well, this myth of christ”. I think that pretty much sums up everything in the christian religion; it’s nothing more than a HOAX!

Everything in the judeo-christian bible has been stolen from the Ancient Pagan religions that predated it from a few hundred to several thousands of years. The bible is full of spiritual allegories that were stolen and corrupted into real places with real beings, this was done to deceive you and keep the truth hidden. Additionally, EVERY major story in the bible was STOLEN (derivatives or copies) from the Ancient Sumerian and Ancient Egyptian cultures. Here are some examples: The story of adam and eve, the great flood, the story of moses, the story of mary and jesus, this was STOLEN from Isis and Horus in Egyptian culture. That fictitious nazarene is about the biggest joke there is, and a slap in the face to the human race. That nazarene isn’t real at all; in fact it was stolen from some 18+ crucified pagan gods, such as Odin who hung from a tree and was “born again”.

This knowledge has been deliberately withheld from the populace, to keep you enslaved and living in a total lie. Those at the top (the jews, and the catholic leadership) know the truth, and they DO NOT want you to obtain this knowledge, but to remain servile. If you are interested in learning much more than you ever thought possible as a human being, the TRUTH that has been deliberately withheld from you and STOLEN from the original religions- then go to these websites that are listed below. I must tell you though; once you know the TRUTH you can never again be deceived by the LIE of christianity. Stop the LIE with me, pass this on; See it for yourself.
www.exposingchristianity.com
www.joyofsatan.org

Hello Daitsun88

It is sad indeed that not only Xtian but the general public remain ignorant for fear of "the unknown". Also, many self-proclaim Satanist are to be blame as well for this fear! The internet is a well of wealth for good, bad and ugly information. Just type the word "Satanist" and you will find a plethora of definitions. Then we have good site with great information but wrongly guided. So it is up to the person to find or research what he or she is seeking. Until we are not united under one common goal, not much difference we will see...

HAIL SATAN!
Joe

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

The sad thing is some stupid xians won't visit any sites, they dismiss all info from the internet because they are too close-minded. I know my mother does this, she says the internet is all lies and everyone writes whatever he wants. Not only when i tell her to visit a site, but when i say that i got a piece of information from the internet. I have to reveal the info in my own words in that case.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@ wrote:

We must all do our part to FIGHT for Father Satan! I know most of us already have been. Father Satan has told High Priestess Maxine and others that Satan and His Demons (our side) has already won this war, although this is in their time. We will see it when we catch up in our time. Therefore, lets do all we can to push this even further, and force the enemies fall to be that much more painful. Father Satan guided me as to what to put in this track to make to strike a hard and heavy blow to the enemy. Use this as an example maybe Father Satan will ask you to modify it, excellent- do so. I say burn the LIE and all that look like them, let the truth hit them where it hurts the most. I have found the cards section at grocery stores, and pharmacies to be a hot spot for delivery of the TRUTH. Especially, the filthy xian cards- their easy to spot just look for the stupid cross, put it right in their arrogant faces. I heard attachments don't work to well in

THE TRUTH REVEALED

Did you ever wonder why there are so many endless contradictions in the judeo-christian bible? Do you want to know why?? The reason for this- is its nothing but a book of lies! Although, most christians are taught to be “good sheep” of the pasture and not to question. One thing about sheep though- is that they aren’t very smart, and they can easily be driven off a cliff. The bible was and is nothing more than a tool to remove spiritual knowledge from the populace, and to enslave you. Here is an interesting quote made in the 16th century (1475-1521) by Pope Leo X of the roman catholic church: “It has served us well, this myth of christ”. I think that pretty much sums up everything in the christian religion; it’s nothing more than a HOAX!

Everything in the judeo-christian bible has been stolen from the Ancient Pagan religions that predated it from a few hundred to several thousands of years. The bible is full of spiritual allegories that were stolen and corrupted into real places with real beings, this was done to deceive you and keep the truth hidden. Additionally, EVERY major story in the bible was STOLEN (derivatives or copies) from the Ancient Sumerian and Ancient Egyptian cultures. Here are some examples: The story of adam and eve, the great flood, the story of moses, the story of mary and jesus, this was STOLEN from Isis and Horus in Egyptian culture. That fictitious nazarene is about the biggest joke there is, and a slap in the face to the human race. That nazarene isn’t real at all; in fact it was stolen from some 18+ crucified pagan gods, such as Odin who hung from a tree and was “born again”.

This knowledge has been deliberately withheld from the populace, to keep you enslaved and living in a total lie. Those at the top (the jews, and the catholic leadership) know the truth, and they DO NOT want you to obtain this knowledge, but to remain servile. If you are interested in learning much more than you ever thought possible as a human being, the TRUTH that has been deliberately withheld from you and STOLEN from the original religions- then go to these websites that are listed below. I must tell you though; once you know the TRUTH you can never again be deceived by the LIE of christianity. Stop the LIE with me, pass this on; See it for yourself.
www.joyofsatan.org

It is true that you have to sift through to find gems, but that is true of all media.   In a message dated 6/12/2010 4:12:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, daitsun88@... writes:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@... wrote:

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

I cannot stand it when people doubt stories because they originate from the internet, even if my sources are credible and the information is widespread.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@ wrote:

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

Of course not, like my sister, she thinks she knows the truth. She "just knows" that what she believes is the truth, although it's nothing but Lies. She won't even look at it, doesn't want to talk about it, she's just happy in her stupidity. I just don't get it, I mean if I was being lied to I would want to know. This is trying to rationalize the irrational. Stupid is as stupid does, box of chocolates and all that, bunch of gumps. Unbelievable. Just tell them to look at history, but with the internet out of the question... I mean where else beside a library to you find out things for yourself. What is she going to get on a plane and go see it for herself? From: daitsun88 <daitsun88@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, June 12, 2010 3:11:19 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Satanic Track

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

People would rather be happy with the lies then unhappy knowing the truth... which is sad.

Of course not, like my sister, she thinks she knows the truth. She "just knows" that what she believes is the truth, although it's nothing but Lies. She won't even look at it, doesn't want to talk about it, she's just happy in her stupidity. I just don't get it, I mean if I was being lied to I would want to know. This is trying to rationalize the irrational. Stupid is as stupid does, box of chocolates and all that, bunch of gumps. Unbelievable. Just tell them to look at history, but with the internet out of the question... I mean where else beside a library to you find out things for yourself. What is she going to get on a plane and go see it for herself?

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

Typical of xians.
When I was one, a lot (including myself, for a time) refused to read magazines, watch movies, or go to shopping malls (because they are 'worldly.', and will make us 'stumble into temptation.')
They refuse to look at anything other then the buybull, because they believe their 'faith' will shield them and that nothing outside of their sect of xianity is worth their time and energy.
Easier to build a cage around yourself and focus on that. Safety in a cage, right?

Father Satan has liberated us. Hail Father Satan!
We are free, but we can't save everyone.
And for most, especially loved friends and family, who are xian, will not hear the truth.

Let us move forward in that truth, and empower ourselves.
Let us honor that freedom, and remain united!

Hail Father Enki! Hail Lord Enlil! Hail all the True Gods!

Of course not, like my sister, she thinks she knows the truth. She "just knows" that what she believes is the truth, although it's nothing but Lies. She won't even look at it, doesn't want to talk about it, she's just happy in her stupidity. I just don't get it, I mean if I was being lied to I would want to know. This is trying to rationalize the irrational. Stupid is as stupid does, box of chocolates and all that, bunch of gumps. Unbelievable. Just tell them to look at history, but with the internet out of the question... I mean where else beside a library to you find out things for yourself. What is she going to get on a plane and go see it for herself?

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

Only my mother has no problem with magazines or TV or media of mass brainwashing, but with the only source of information that is free and uncontrolled, the internet. She hears some news once in a while in that brainwashing TV about pedophiles and other retards in internet and thinks people here do nothing but upload porn, sell drugs and write lies to turn people away from xianity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "attilacat" <attilacat@... wrote:

Typical of xians.
When I was one, a lot (including myself, for a time) refused to read magazines, watch movies, or go to shopping malls (because they are 'worldly.', and will make us 'stumble into temptation.')
They refuse to look at anything other then the buybull, because they believe their 'faith' will shield them and that nothing outside of their sect of xianity is worth their time and energy.
Easier to build a cage around yourself and focus on that. Safety in a cage, right?

Father Satan has liberated us. Hail Father Satan!
We are free, but we can't save everyone.
And for most, especially loved friends and family, who are xian, will not hear the truth.

Let us move forward in that truth, and empower ourselves.
Let us honor that freedom, and remain united!

Hail Father Enki! Hail Lord Enlil! Hail all the True Gods!

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

<td val[/IMG]
Being that the summer solstice is this month i would like to share some of my magickal incense/powers with everyone. I created these recipes years ago and used them as incense and powder
if these are made  are mad for powers use 1tbsp if they are made for incense use around 1oz of herbs they should be made on the summer solstice or during the day and or hour of the Sun
the incense and powder can be used for all forms of sun magick i used  the first one as a powder to sprinkle in my herb garden to help it and it works i been using this sence i was 16 and im 28 now i credted the recipes when i was 16 it was one of the first things that i came up with  its not much but i hope everyone use them it like them

Sun
Allspice
cinnamon
cloves
ginger
Nutmeg

Solar
cinnamon
ginger
nutmeg
orange extract or oil make shure its pure

Ra
copal
frankincense
myrrg
[/TD]

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org
Nice. I thought this group would be more creative and modivated to fight to destroy the enemy. lol I think this group would be renamed the New Hells army group. I was in that group; and I didn't like where it was going. This was a good idea for this groupto be created and look we've even got a lot of new faces and interesting people! Thanks for that idea I think i'll when i get a chance print some stuff out and try to leave stacks of this kind of stuff in book stores in the New Age Section. Or if no one is around just stick random stuff in the bibles.

Hail Satan!

thanks for sharing
i will probaly use 1 and 2 often

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chris Windham <yezidialjilwah@... wrote:

Being
that the summer solstice is this month i would like to share some of my
magickal incense/powers with everyone. I created these recipes years
ago and used them as incense and powder

if these are made  are mad for powers use 1tbsp if they are made
for incense use around 1oz of herbs they should be made on the summer
solstice or during the day and or hour of the Sun

the incense and powder can be used for all forms of sun magick i
used  the first one as a powder to sprinkle in my herb garden to
help it and it works i been using this sence i was 16 and im 28 now i
credted the recipes when i was 16 it was one of the first things that i
came up with  its not much but i hope everyone use them it like
them

Sun

Allspice

cinnamon

cloves

ginger

Nutmeg

Solar

cinnamon

ginger

nutmeg

orange extract or oil make shure its pure

Ra

copal

frankincense

myrrg

Wonderful track. I have a sister just like her, and another sister almost as bad, and a stepmother TWICE as stupid. Once I told my sister I was a pagan, and she snapped, "Well Christianity REPLACED paganism"--she and all of them are hopeless. I have a family full of devout Xians and so I just keep silent around them about religion, it's not worth it, they're more "lost" than they think I am... but your posting of your track has reminded me that I need to start putting notes in Christian books again soon...

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

Well xianity replaced paganism because the inquisitors killed every pagan and forced their suicidal bs on them. Or in case of protestantism, the witch trials. They've got to learn some history i think. If it wasn't for the inquisition or witch trials we'd still be Pagans and practicing magick openly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

Wonderful track. I have a sister just like her, and another sister almost as bad, and a stepmother TWICE as stupid. Once I told my sister I was a pagan, and she snapped, "Well Christianity REPLACED paganism"--she and all of them are hopeless. I have a family full of devout Xians and so I just keep silent around them about religion, it's not worth it, they're more "lost" than they think I am... but your posting of your track has reminded me that I need to start putting notes in Christian books again soon...

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

Also they put churches where the pagan sites were because they knew that is where the people would gather and worship and then they would tell them that they gods were telling them to do something different.  Did a little slight of hand  to convince them and force them sometimes.  Even in the 'burning times' people pretended to believe xianity to get by.  The xians have always been arrogant in their thinking that they convinced people their way.  Look what happened to the TV evangelists  Leaders got into it for the money and it got corrupted.  But then it was to start with.  Most people will tell you, if they have enough nerve, they go to church to please other family members or just something they have always done, but as really not into it.  It is something structured and safe, but that is it.   In a message dated 6/14/2010 11:40:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, daitsun88@... writes:
  Well xianity replaced paganism because the inquisitors killed every pagan and forced their suicidal bs on them. Or in case of protestantism, the witch trials. They've got to learn some history i think. If it wasn't for the inquisition or witch trials we'd still be Pagans and practicing magick openly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

I forgot the site, I'm just really tired. http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ 

Sent: Mon, June 14, 2010 9:25:42 PM
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Re: Satanic Track

Like my sister she probably won't even hear a word you said. But try to explain to her how every single thing in her filthy religious program has all been stolen. Read the entire site below then tell her all about it. There is much more information than just what's on that track that Father Satan helped me make. Go in depth about the garden of eden with her, about how it's all an allegory. The tree being the human soul, adam and eve being the male and female aspects of the Kundalini serpent, not real people. Getting right down to it, this deals with the path to godhead, the operator, the Mage, the human being completeing this work- The Magnum Opus, you are that "god" in the buybull. There is so much to this. If you don't already own HP Maxine's sermon CD's get them! This is all explained in depth in sermon cd 7 I believe. Although she probably won't understand a word you are saying, just like my sister. This kind of funny in a way- LOL!! We all say these things here in these groups like its nothing and normal, but to those who are without describing these things is like speaking a foreign language!! I asked a guy from Cambodia that I work with if he knew what a chakra was and he was clueless, and he's a buddhist! Unbelieveable...
Sent: Mon, June 14, 2010 10:00:47 AM

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

Like my sister she probably won't even hear a word you said. But try to explain to her how every single thing in her filthy religious program has all been stolen. Read the entire site below then tell her all about it. There is much more information than just what's on that track that Father Satan helped me make. Go in depth about the garden of eden with her, about how it's all an allegory. The tree being the human soul, adam and eve being the male and female aspects of the Kundalini serpent, not real people. Getting right down to it, this deals with the path to godhead, the operator, the Mage, the human being completeing this work- The Magnum Opus, you are that "god" in the buybull. There is so much to this. If you don't already own HP Maxine's sermon CD's get them! This is all explained in depth in sermon cd 7 I believe. Although she probably won't understand a word you are saying, just like my sister. This kind of funny in a way- LOL!! We all say these things here in these groups like its nothing and normal, but to those who are without describing these things is like speaking a foreign language!! I asked a guy from Cambodia that I work with if he knew what a chakra was and he was clueless, and he's a buddhist! Unbelieveable...

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

Urgh, all of you have made a good point, Satanists are chosen, we aren't made, well actually, its both xD

People are THICK. Stupid, ignorant, thick, fearful and just plain pathetic. Some of the things we say in their ideals "just shouldn't be said" FUCK THAT!!!! Fuck!!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Okay, now that I've got that out of me, i must say, the thinking of the common people despises and sickens me. I can literally feel their inner turmoils and makes me wanna smack them in the face and tell them to try be even just a little bit heretical but noooooo, we can't just, deny everything our kike masters have told us!

People are weak, if they don't get chosen its cause they fucking deserve it.

But I tell you, the narrowness of peoples minds just makes me wanna kill them.

Hail Satan!

Witchpower, I have tried, but she cuts me off--my sister is a bitch, there's just no getting through to some people. I have all the CD sermons and I too would recommend them highly. I listen to them until I've practically got them memorized, which is why I recognized a lot of Maxine's words in your tract. You could back up everything with evidence and still my sister would not listen, she's got her little life all fixed up b/c her husband insisted she become a Catholic when they had a child. My sister would walk off a cliff if he said to. That's why it is so impossible to reach a lot of people, their religion is very much tied up to their life and "Jesus" is their security blanket, rip it away and they would crumble...it's tragic. But as Anton LaVey said, Satanists are born, not made...

Like my sister she probably won't even hear a word you said. But try to explain to her how every single thing in her filthy religious program has all been stolen. Read the entire site below then tell her all about it. There is much more information than just what's on that track that Father Satan helped me make. Go in depth about the garden of eden with her, about how it's all an allegory. The tree being the human soul, adam and eve being the male and female aspects of the Kundalini serpent, not real people. Getting right down to it, this deals with the path to godhead, the operator, the Mage, the human being completeing this work- The Magnum Opus, you are that "god" in the buybull. There is so much to this. If you don't already own HP Maxine's sermon CD's get them! This is all explained in depth in sermon cd 7 I believe. Although she probably won't understand a word you are saying, just like my sister. This kind of funny in a way- LOL!! We all say
these things here in these groups like its nothing and normal, but to those who are without describing these things is like speaking a foreign language!! I asked a guy from Cambodia that I work with if he knew what a chakra was and he was clueless, and he's a buddhist! Unbelieveable...

We must all do our part to FIGHT for Father Satan! I know most of us already have been. Father Satan has told High Priestess Maxine and others that Satan and His Demons (our side) has already won this war, although this is in their time. We will see it when we catch up in our time. Therefore, lets do all we can to push this even further, and force the enemies fall to be that much more painful. Father Satan guided me as to what to put in this track to make to strike a hard and heavy blow to the enemy. Use this as an example maybe Father Satan will ask you to modify it, excellent- do so. I say burn the LIE and all that look like them, let the truth hit them where it hurts the most. I have found the cards section at grocery stores, and pharmacies to be a hot spot for delivery of the TRUTH. Especially, the filthy xian cards- their easy to spot just look for the stupid cross, put it right in their arrogant faces. I heard attachments don't work to well
in

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

Its because their thinking is based on a pre-accepted idea, that "jesus" and xianity are real and not stolen from Paganism. They don't even think of refuting or even questioning this idea. If they did apply some healthy skepticism (not the Randi style, he is like xians too he has a pre-accepted idea that everything supernatural doesn't exist) they would turn away from their "religion".

Satanists can be made, but in rare cases. Its hard to break the xian spell. But if a person asks a question like "how do i become a Satanist and what DO I GAIN FROM IT" (capitalization mine) or says "I really want to become a Satanist BUT -insert any kind of objection here-...Well..You know...They still think in a xian way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satan's Axe" <theluciferrising@... wrote:

Urgh, all of you have made a good point, Satanists are chosen, we aren't made, well actually, its both xD

People are THICK. Stupid, ignorant, thick, fearful and just plain pathetic. Some of the things we say in their ideals "just shouldn't be said" FUCK THAT!!!! Fuck!!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Okay, now that I've got that out of me, i must say, the thinking of the common people despises and sickens me. I can literally feel their inner turmoils and makes me wanna smack them in the face and tell them to try be even just a little bit heretical but noooooo, we can't just, deny everything our kike masters have told us!

Hail Satan!

LOL. I think most of us share those feelings at least some of the time!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satan's Axe" <theluciferrising@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

You may have to write your sister off as a bad cause and get on with what you have to do.  Tragic but real.   In a message dated 6/15/2010 9:28:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, moonshadow48@... writes:
  Witchpower, I have tried, but she cuts me off--my sister is a bitch, there's just no getting through to some people. I have all the CD sermons and I too would recommend them highly. I listen to them until I've practically got them memorized, which is why I recognized a lot of Maxine's words in your tract. You could back up everything with evidence and still my sister would not listen, she's got her little life all fixed up b/c her husband insisted she become a Catholic when they had a child. My sister would walk off a cliff if he said to. That's why it is so impossible to reach a lot of people, their religion is very much tied up to their life and "Jesus" is their security blanket, rip it away and they would crumble...it's tragic. But as Anton LaVey said, Satanists are born, not made...

Like my sister she probably won't even hear a word you said. But try to explain to her how every single thing in her filthy religious program has all been stolen. Read the entire site below then tell her all about it. There is much more information than just what's on that track that Father Satan helped me make. Go in depth about the garden of eden with her, about how it's all an allegory. The tree being the human soul, adam and eve being the male and female aspects of the Kundalini serpent, not real people. Getting right down to it, this deals with the path to godhead, the operator, the Mage, the human being completeing this work- The Magnum Opus, you are that "god" in the buybull. There is so much to this. If you don't already own HP Maxine's sermon CD's get them! This is all explained in depth in sermon cd 7 I believe. Although she probably won't understand a word you are saying, just like my sister. This kind of funny in a way- LOL!! We all say
these things here in these groups like its nothing and normal, but to those who are without describing these things is like speaking a foreign language!! I asked a guy from Cambodia that I work with if he knew what a chakra was and he was clueless, and he's a buddhist! Unbelieveable...

We must all do our part to FIGHT for Father Satan! I know most of us already have been. Father Satan has told High Priestess Maxine and others that Satan and His Demons (our side) has already won this war, although this is in their time. We will see it when we catch up in our time. Therefore, lets do all we can to push this even further, and force the enemies fall to be that much more painful. Father Satan guided me as to what to put in this track to make to strike a hard and heavy blow to the enemy. Use this as an example maybe Father Satan will ask you to modify it, excellent- do so. I say burn the LIE and all that look like them, let the truth hit them where it hurts the most. I have found the cards section at grocery stores, and pharmacies to be a hot spot for delivery of the TRUTH. Especially, the filthy xian cards- their easy to spot just look for the stupid cross, put it right in their arrogant faces. I heard attachments don't work to well
in

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

I have written her off, a long time ago--it's futile. I don't worry about it though, she's the one gonna have to reincarnate about a thousand times before she "gets it"--if she ever does--while I'll be smiling and happy with Satan in his paradise...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], fwlrcj@... wrote:

You may have to write your sister off as a bad cause and get on with what
you have to do. Tragic but real.

In a message dated 6/15/2010 9:28:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
moonshadow48@... writes:

Witchpower, I have tried, but she cuts me off--my sister is a bitch,
there's just no getting through to some people. I have all the CD sermons and I
too would recommend them highly. I listen to them until I've practically got
them memorized, which is why I recognized a lot of Maxine's words in your
tract. You could back up everything with evidence and still my sister would
not listen, she's got her little life all fixed up b/c her husband
insisted she become a Catholic when they had a child. My sister would walk off a
cliff if he said to. That's why it is so impossible to reach a lot of
people, their religion is very much tied up to their life and "Jesus" is their
security blanket, rip it away and they would crumble...it's tragic. But as
Anton LaVey said, Satanists are born, not made...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) ,
Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@ wrote:

Like my sister she probably won't even hear a word you said. But try to
explain to her how every single thing in her filthy religious program has
all been stolen. Read the entire site below then tell her all about it.
There is much more information than just what's on that track that Father Satan
helped me make. Go in depth about the garden of eden with her, about how
it's all an allegory. The tree being the human soul, adam and eve being the
male and female aspects of the Kundalini serpent, not real people. Getting
right down to it, this deals with the path to godhead, the operator, the
Mage, the human being completeing this work- The Magnum Opus, you are that
"god" in the buybull. There is so much to this. If you don't already own
HP Maxine's sermon CD's get them! This is all explained in depth in sermonÂ
cd 7 I believe. Although she probably won't understand a word you are
saying, just like my sister. This kind of funny in a way- LOL!! We all say
these things here in these groups like its nothing and normal, but to
those who are without describing these things is like speaking a foreign
language!! I asked a guy from Cambodia that I work with if he knew what a
chakra was and he was clueless, and he's a buddhist! Unbelieveable...

Â
Wonderful track. I have a sister just like her, and another sister
almost as bad, and a stepmother TWICE as stupid. Once I told my sister I was a
pagan, and she snapped, "Well Christianity REPLACED paganism"--she and all
of them are hopeless. I have a family full of devout Xians and so I just
keep silent around them about religion, it's not worth it, they're more "lost"
than they think I am... but your posting of your track has reminded me
that I need to start putting notes in Christian books again soon...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) ,
Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@ wrote:

Of course not, like my sister, she thinks she knows the truth. She
"just knows" that what she believes is the truth, although it's nothing but
Lies. She won't even look at it, doesn't want to talk about it, she's just
happy in her stupidity. I just don't get it, I mean if I was being lied to I
would want to know. This is trying to rationalize the irrational. Stupid is
as stupid does, box of chocolates and all that, bunch of gumps.
Unbelievable. Just tell them to look at history, but with the internet out of the
question... I mean where else beside a library to you find out things for
yourself. What is she going to get on a plane and go see it for herself?

Â
The sad thing is some stupid xians won't visit any sites, they dismiss
all info from the internet because they are too close-minded. I know my
mother does this, she says the internet is all lies and everyone writes
whatever he wants. Not only when i tell her to visit a site, but when i say that
i got a piece of information from the internet. I have to reveal the info
in my own words in that case.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url])
, Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@ wrote:

We must all do our part to FIGHT for Father Satan! I know most of us
already have been. Father Satan has told High Priestess Maxine and
others that Satan and His Demons (our side) has already won this war, although
this is in their time. We will see it when we catch up in our time.
Therefore, lets do all we can to push this even further, and force the enemies fall
to be that much more painful. Father Satan guided me as to what to put in
this track to make to strike a hard and heavy blow to the enemy. Use this
as an example maybe Father Satan will ask you to modify it, excellent- do
so. I say burn the LIE and all that look like them, let the truth hit them
where it hurts the most. I have found the cards section at grocery stores,
and pharmacies to be a hot spot for delivery of the TRUTH. Especially, the
filthy xian cards- their easy to spot just look for the stupid cross, put it
right in their arrogant faces. I heard attachments don't work to well
in

THE TRUTH REVEALED
Â
Did you ever wonder why there are so many endless contradictions in
the judeo-christian bible? Do you want to know why?? The reason for this-
is its nothing but a book of lies! Although, most christians are taught to
be â€Å"good sheep” of the pasture and not to question. One thing about
sheep though- is that they aren’t very smart, and they can easily be driven
off a cliff. The bible was and is nothing more than a tool to remove
spiritual knowledge from the populace, and to enslave you. Here is an
interesting quote made in the 16th century (1475-1521) by Pope Leo X of the roman
catholic church: â€Å"It has served us well, this myth of christ”. I think
that pretty much sums up everything in the christian religion; it’s
nothing more than a HOAX!
Â
Everything in the judeo-christian bible has been stolen from the
Ancient Pagan religions that predated it from a few hundred to several
thousands of years. The bible is full of spiritual allegories that were stolen and
corrupted into real places with real beings, this was done to deceive you
and keep the truth hidden. Additionally, EVERY major story in the bible was
STOLEN (derivatives or copies) from the Ancient Sumerian and Ancient
Egyptian cultures. Here are some examples: The story of adam and eve, the great
flood, the story of moses, the story of mary and jesus, this was STOLEN
from Isis and Horus in Egyptian culture. That fictitious nazarene is about the
biggest joke there is, and a slap in the face to the human race. That
nazarene isn’t real at all; in fact it was stolen from some 18+ crucified
pagan gods, such as Odin who hung from a tree and was â€Å"born again”.
Â
This knowledge has been deliberately withheld from the populace, to
keep you enslaved and living in a total lie. Those at the top (the jews,
and the catholic leadership) know the truth, and they DO NOT want you to
obtain this knowledge, but to remain servile. If you are interested in learning
much more than you ever thought possible as a human being, the TRUTH that
has been deliberately withheld from you and STOLEN from the original
religions- then go to these websites that are listed below. I must tell you
though; once you know the TRUTH you can never again be deceived by the LIE of
christianity. Stop the LIE with me, pass this on; See it for yourself.
www.joyofsatan.org

Yeah, you're sister might be a loss, like mine might be. I bought all nine a couple months ago, and literally I have listened to them to and from work (45min-1 hour drive each way) everyday except for one. They are like a good book or movie that I just can't get enough of! And yes, a lot of HP Maxine's words made it into that tract, I guess that's to be expected though, what's in the heart and mind comes out in speech, writings, and our actions on a daily basis. For some xians there is simply no hope that they will change, they very sadly deluded, because all they want to believe is a lie. Personally if anyone in my family gives my any more problems, I will just right them off, it will be the last time they shit on me. I have had enough, that goes for my mom, my sister, aunts and uncles, if they just can't bear the thought or tell me they feel uncomfortable, or ask me not to come around, I will just say fine. I will probably call my mom today, and the conversation might end like this "If that's how you feel fine- I don't even care anymore, enjoy you're life without me, good bye mother". Then I'll change my cell number. Hopefully she will be smart enough to keep out of my business, doubtful though, because a "smart xian" doesn't exist.

Sent: Tue, June 15, 2010 8:24:40 AM

Like my sister she probably won't even hear a word you said. But try to explain to her how every single thing in her filthy religious program has all been stolen. Read the entire site below then tell her all about it. There is much more information than just what's on that track that Father Satan helped me make. Go in depth about the garden of eden with her, about how it's all an allegory. The tree being the human soul, adam and eve being the male and female aspects of the Kundalini serpent, not real people. Getting right down to it, this deals with the path to godhead, the operator, the Mage, the human being completeing this work- The Magnum Opus, you are that "god" in the buybull. There is so much to this. If you don't already own HP Maxine's sermon CD's get them! This is all explained in depth in sermon cd 7 I believe. Although she probably won't understand a word
you are saying, just like my sister. This kind of funny in a way- LOL!! We all say

Wonderful track. I have a sister just like her, and another sister almost as bad, and a stepmother TWICE as stupid. Once I told my sister I was a pagan, and she snapped, "Well
Christianity REPLACED paganism"--she and all of them are hopeless. I have a family full of devout Xians and so I just keep silent around them about religion, it's not worth it, they're more "lost" than they think I am... but your posting of your track has reminded me that I need to start putting notes in Christian books again soon...

Of course not, like my sister, she thinks she knows the truth. She "just knows" that what she believes is the truth, although it's nothing but Lies. She won't even look at it, doesn't want to talk about it, she's just happy in her stupidity. I just don't get it, I mean if I was being lied to I would want to know. This is trying to rationalize the irrational. Stupid is as stupid
does, box of chocolates and all that, bunch of gumps. Unbelievable. Just tell them to look at history, but with the internet out of the question... I mean where else beside a library to you find out things for yourself. What is she going to get on a plane and go see it for herself?

The sad thing is some stupid xians won't visit any sites, they dismiss all info from the internet because they are too close-minded. I know my mother does this, she says the internet is all lies and everyone writes whatever he wants. Not only when i
tell her to visit a site, but when i say that i got a piece of information from the internet. I have to reveal the info in my own words in that case.

We must all do our part to FIGHT for Father Satan! I know most of us already have been. Father Satan has told High Priestess Maxine and others that Satan and His Demons (our side) has already won this war, although this is in their time. We will see it when we catch up in our time. Therefore, lets do all we can to push this even further, and force the enemies fall to be that much more painful. Father Satan guided me as to what to put in this track to make to strike a hard and heavy blow to the enemy. Use this as an example maybe
Father Satan will ask you to modify it, excellent- do so. I say burn the LIE and all that look like them, let the truth hit them where it hurts the most. I have found the cards section at grocery stores, and pharmacies to be a hot spot for delivery of the TRUTH. Especially, the filthy xian cards- their easy to spot just look for the stupid cross, put it right in their arrogant faces. I heard attachments don't work to well
in

THE TRUTH REVEALED

Did you ever wonder why there are so many endless contradictions in the judeo-christian bible? Do you want to know why?? The reason for this- is its nothing but a book of lies! Although, most christians are taught to be “good sheep” of the pasture and not to question. One thing about sheep though- is that
they aren’t very smart, and they can easily be driven off a cliff. The bible was and is nothing more than a tool to remove spiritual knowledge from the populace, and to enslave you. Here is an interesting quote made in the 16th century (1475-1521) by Pope Leo X of the roman catholic church: “It has served us well, this myth of christ”. I think that pretty much sums up everything in the christian religion; it’s nothing more than a HOAX!

Everything in the judeo-christian bible has been stolen from the Ancient Pagan religions that predated it from a few hundred to several thousands of years. The bible is full of spiritual allegories that were stolen and corrupted into real places with real beings, this was done to deceive you and keep the truth hidden. Additionally, EVERY major story in the bible was STOLEN (derivatives or copies) from the Ancient Sumerian and Ancient Egyptian cultures. Here are some
examples: The story of adam and eve, the great flood, the story of moses, the story of mary and jesus, this was STOLEN from Isis and Horus in Egyptian culture. That fictitious nazarene is about the biggest joke there is, and a slap in the face to the human race. That nazarene isn’t real at all; in fact it was stolen from some 18+ crucified pagan gods, such as Odin who hung from a tree and was “born again”.

This knowledge has been deliberately withheld from the populace, to keep you enslaved and living in a total lie. Those at the top (the jews, and the catholic leadership) know the truth, and they DO NOT want you to obtain this knowledge, but to remain servile. If you are interested in learning much more than you ever thought possible as a human being, the TRUTH that has been deliberately withheld from you and STOLEN from the original religions- then go to these websites that are listed below. I must tell
you though; once you know the TRUTH you can never again be deceived by the LIE of christianity. Stop the LIE with me, pass this on; See it for yourself.

Do I EVER know exactly how you feel! My whole family, except for my dad (who confessed to me he is no longer a Christian--yes!!) taunt me and put me down whenever they can. My dreaded sister is coming down to visit over the July 4th holiday, and I have decided how I am going to deal with her--I am gonna just ignore her. That goes for the lot of them, it will drive them crazy if their taunts don't hurt me! Because since I became a dedicated Satanist, I understand that only Satan's family matters to me. It's a great feeling, b/c nobody can really hurt you anymore, nobody human anyway...of course, if ignoring them doesn't work, I may have to make the sign of the horns and say "I cast you OUT, vile FILTH--in the name of SATAN!!!" hee hee hee...

Yeah, you're sister might be a loss, like mine might be. I bought all nine a couple months ago, and literally I have listened to them to and from work (45min-1 hour drive each way) everyday except for one. They are like a good book or movie that I just can't get enough of! And yes, a lot of HP Maxine's words made it into that tract, I guess that's to be expected though, what's in the heart and mind comes out in speech, writings, and our actions on a daily basis. For some xians there is simply no hope that they will change, they very sadly deluded, because all they want to believe is a lie. Personally if anyone in my family gives my any more problems, I will just right them off, it will be the last time they shit on me. I have had enough, that goes for my mom, my sister, aunts and uncles, if they just can't bear the thought or tell me they feel uncomfortable, or ask me not to come around, I will just say fine. I will probably call my mom today, and the
conversation might end like this "If that's how you feel fine- I don't even care anymore, enjoy you're life without me, good bye mother". Then I'll change my cell number. Hopefully she will be smart enough to keep out of my business, doubtful though, because a "smart xian" doesn't exist.

We must all do our part to FIGHT for Father Satan! I know most of us already have been. Father Satan has told High Priestess Maxine and others that Satan and His Demons (our side) has already won this war, although this is in their time. We will see it when we catch up in our time. Therefore, lets do all we can to push this even further, and force the enemies fall to be that much more painful. Father Satan guided me as to what to put in this track to make to strike a hard and heavy blow to the enemy. Use this as an example maybe Father Satan will ask you to modify it, excellent- do so. I say burn the LIE and all that look like them, let the truth hit them where it hurts the most. I have found the cards section at grocery stores, and pharmacies to be a hot spot for delivery of the TRUTH. Especially, the filthy xian cards- their easy to spot just look for the stupid cross, put it right in their arrogant faces. I heard attachments don't work to
well
in

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

In a message dated 6/16/2010 1:27:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, witchpower86668@... writes:
  Yeah, you're sister might be a loss, like mine might be. I bought all nine a couple months ago, and literally I have listened to them to and from work (45min-1 hour drive each way) everyday except for one. They are like a good book or movie that I just can't get enough of! And yes, a lot of HP Maxine's words made it into that tract, I guess that's to be expected though, what's in the heart and mind comes out in speech, writings, and our actions on a daily basis. For some xians there is simply no hope that they will change, they very sadly deluded, because all they want to believe is a lie. Personally if anyone in my family gives my any more problems, I will just right them off, it will be the last time they shit on me. I have had enough, that goes for my mom, my sister, aunts and uncles, if they just can't bear the thought or tell me they feel uncomfortable, or ask me not to come around, I will just say fine. I will probably call my mom today, and the conversation might end like this "If that's how you feel fine- I don't even care anymore, enjoy you're life without me, good bye mother". Then I'll change my cell number. Hopefully she will be smart enough to keep out of my business, doubtful though, because a "smart xian" doesn't exist.

To: JoS4adults@yahoogro ups.com

Witchpower, I have tried, but she cuts me off--my sister is a bitch, there's just no getting through to some people. I have all the CD sermons and I too would recommend them highly. I listen to them until I've practically got them memorized, which is why I recognized a lot of Maxine's words in your tract. You could back up everything with evidence and still my sister would not listen, she's got her little life all fixed up b/c her husband insisted she become a Catholic when they had a child. My sister would walk off a cliff if he said to. That's why it is so impossible to reach a lot of people, their religion is very much tied up to their life and "Jesus" is their security blanket, rip it away and they would crumble...it' s tragic. But as Anton LaVey said, Satanists are born, not made...

--- In JoS4adults@yahoogro ups.com, Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@ ... wrote:

these things here in these groups like its nothing and normal, but to those who are without describing these things is like speaking a foreign language!! I asked a guy from Cambodia that I work with if he knew what a chakra was and he was clueless, and he's a buddhist! Unbelieveable. ..

____________ _________ _________ __

--- In JoS4adults@yahoogro ups.com, Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@ wrote:

in

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.exposingchristi anity.com
www.joyofsatan. org

I try to stay away from mine for years, she was always trying to insert herself in my business and life.  She can't get around much later, so it is a relief for me.  I don't call her, don't visit her and the only time I might see her is if she goes to my daughter's if we have a dinner.  I go to another room and ignore her completely.  She is now trying to kiss up to my son-in-law's mother and neither of them like it.   In a message dated 6/16/2010 1:27:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, witchpower86668@... writes:

Witchpower, I have tried, but she cuts me off--my sister is a bitch, there's just no getting through to some people. I have all the CD sermons and I too would recommend them highly. I listen to them until I've practically got them memorized, which is why I recognized a lot of Maxine's words in your tract. You could back up everything with evidence and still my sister would not listen, she's got her little life all fixed up b/c her husband insisted she become a Catholic when they had a child. My sister would walk off a cliff if he said to. That's why it is so impossible to reach a lot of people, their religion is very much tied up to their life and "Jesus" is their security blanket, rip it away and they would crumble...it' s tragic. But as Anton LaVey said, Satanists are born, not made...

--- In JoS4adults@yahoogro ups.com, Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@ ... wrote:

these things here in these groups like its nothing and normal, but to those who are without describing these things is like speaking a foreign language!! I asked a guy from Cambodia that I work with if he knew what a chakra was and he was clueless, and he's a buddhist! Unbelieveable. ..

in

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.exposingchristi anity.com
www.joyofsatan. org

Have fun with it. Tell'em you're gonna "pray" for them!! LOL

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Do I EVER know exactly how you feel! My whole family, except for my dad (who confessed to me he is no longer a Christian--yes!!) taunt me and put me down whenever they can. My dreaded sister is coming down to visit over the July 4th holiday, and I have decided how I am going to deal with her--I am gonna just ignore her. That goes for the lot of them, it will drive them crazy if their taunts don't hurt me! Because since I became a dedicated Satanist, I understand that only Satan's family matters to me. It's a great feeling, b/c nobody can really hurt you anymore, nobody human anyway...of course, if ignoring them doesn't work, I may have to make the sign of the horns and say "I cast you OUT, vile FILTH--in the name of SATAN!!!" hee hee hee...

Yeah, you're sister might be a loss, like mine might be. I bought all nine a couple months ago, and literally I have listened to them to and from work (45min-1 hour drive each way) everyday except for one. They are like a good book or movie that I just can't get enough of! And yes, a lot of HP Maxine's words made it into that tract, I guess that's to be expected though, what's in the heart and mind comes out in speech, writings, and our actions on a daily basis. For some xians there is simply no hope that they will change, they very sadly deluded, because all they want to believe is a lie. Personally if anyone in my family gives my any more problems, I will just right them off, it will be the last time they shit on me. I have had enough, that goes for my mom, my sister, aunts and uncles, if they just can't bear the thought or tell me they feel uncomfortable, or ask me not to come around, I will just say fine. I will probably call my mom today, and the
conversation might end like this "If that's how you feel fine- I don't even care anymore, enjoy you're life without me, good bye mother". Then I'll change my cell number. Hopefully she will be smart enough to keep out of my business, doubtful though, because a "smart xian" doesn't exist.

We must all do our part to FIGHT for Father Satan! I know most of us already have been. Father Satan has told High Priestess Maxine and others that Satan and His Demons (our side) has already won this war, although this is in their time. We will see it when we catch up in our time. Therefore, lets do all we can to push this even further, and force the enemies fall to be that much more painful. Father Satan guided me as to what to put in this track to make to strike a hard and heavy blow to the enemy. Use this as an example maybe Father Satan will ask you to modify it, excellent- do so. I say burn the LIE and all that look like them, let the truth hit them where it hurts the most. I have found the cards section at grocery stores, and pharmacies to be a hot spot for delivery of the TRUTH. Especially, the filthy xian cards- their easy to spot just look for the stupid cross, put it right in their arrogant faces. I heard attachments don't work to
well
in

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

Yeah, wouldn't that drive a Christian crazy (if they weren't already) for a Satanist to say "I'll pray for you"? hee hee...cause they think they have the patent on those words or something...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magister.willard" <magister.willard@... wrote:

Have fun with it. Tell'em you're gonna "pray" for them!! LOL

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

well
in

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

<td val[/IMG]I just finished reading the Lost Book of Enki and there was one thing I just couldnt figure out. On the JoS website it says that Azazel and Astaroth are twins, right? And they are said to be grandchildren of Beelzebub. While reading I put together that in the story, the grandchildren of Enlil, Utu and Inanna are supposed to be Azazel and Astaroth. Later in the story, One of Satan's sons, Marduk (RA) has descendants that represent Osiris and Isis. Arent they supposed to be Azazel and Astaroth as well?

These two realities can't both be true. Azazel and Astaroth cant be descendants of both Satan and Beelzebub, right? So whats really going on here?
[/TD]

No, actually those descendants aren't Isis and Osiris, its Sitchin's fault here. And Osiris isn't Azazel, he is the Goetic God Orias, they are two different beings.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Elizabeth Remy <wheresfrank2864212@... wrote:

I just finished reading the Lost Book of Enki and there was one thing I just couldnt figure out. On the JoS website it says that Azazel and Astaroth are twins, right? And they are said to be grandchildren of Beelzebub. While reading I put together that in the story, the grandchildren of Enlil, Utu and Inanna are supposed to be Azazel and Astaroth. Later in the story, One of Satan's sons, Marduk (RA) has descendants that represent Osiris and Isis. Arent they supposed to be Azazel and Astaroth as well?

These two realities can't both be true. Azazel and Astaroth cant be descendants of both Satan and Beelzebub, right? So whats really going on here?

<td val[/IMG]hm, I wonder why I thought that then. Anwyay, thanks!

--- On Sun, 6/20/10, daitsun88 <daitsun88@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Lost Book of Enki question
Date: Sunday, June 20, 2010, 11:40 AM

No, actually those descendants aren't Isis and Osiris, its Sitchin's fault here. And Osiris isn't Azazel, he is the Goetic God Orias, they are two different beings.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Elizabeth Remy <wheresfrank2864212@... wrote:

I just finished reading the Lost Book of Enki and there was one thing I just couldnt figure out. On the JoS website it says that Azazel and Astaroth are twins, right? And they are said to be grandchildren of Beelzebub. While reading I put together that in the story, the grandchildren of Enlil, Utu and Inanna are supposed to be Azazel and Astaroth. Later in the story, One of Satan's sons, Marduk (RA) has descendants that represent Osiris and Isis. Arent they supposed to be Azazel and Astaroth as well?

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back