Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Track

Witchpower Halo

We [/IMG]why[/B] there are so [/IMG]l[/IMG]“[/IMG]HOAX![/B]   Everyth[/IMG]stolen [/B]fro[/IMG]predated [/IMG]alle[/IMG](der[/IMG]STOLEN[/B] fro[/IMG][/IMG]That f[/IMG]Od[/IMG][/IMG]TRUTH[/B] that has been del[/IMG]STOLEN[/B] fro[/IMG]TRUTH[/B] you can never a[/IMG]L[/IMG]LIE[/B] with me, pass this on; See it for yourself. www.exposingchristianity.com www.joyofsatan.org  

I printed a bunch out, and since it's tourist season where I live, the shopping malls are getting some of these, along with other tracts from www.luciferianliberationfront.org

Thank you for this tract, Friend, it's always good to have more on hand to drop off everywhere.

Hail Father Satan! Hail Lord Enlil! Hail all the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@... wrote:

We must all do our part to FIGHT for Father Satan! I know most of us already have been. Father Satan has told High Priestess Maxine and others that Satan and His Demons (our side) has already won this war, although this is in their time. We will see it when we catch up in our time. Therefore, lets do all we can to push this even further, and force the enemies fall to be that much more painful. Father Satan guided me as to what to put in this track to make to strike a hard and heavy blow to the enemy. Use this as an example maybe Father Satan will ask you to modify it, excellent- do so. I say burn the LIE and all that look like them, let the truth hit them where it hurts the most. I have found the cards section at grocery stores, and pharmacies to be a hot spot for delivery of the TRUTH. Especially, the filthy xian cards- their easy to spot just look for the stupid cross, put it right in their arrogant faces. I heard attachments don't work to well in
these groups for some, so I copy and pasted it below. HAIL SATAN!!!!!

THE TRUTH REVEALED

Did you ever wonder why there are so many endless contradictions in the judeo-christian bible? Do you want to know why?? The reason for this- is its nothing but a book of lies! Although, most christians are taught to be “good sheep” of the pasture and not to question. One thing about sheep though- is that they aren’t very smart, and they can easily be driven off a cliff. The bible was and is nothing more than a tool to remove spiritual knowledge from the populace, and to enslave you. Here is an interesting quote made in the 16th century (1475-1521) by Pope Leo X of the roman catholic church: “It has served us well, this myth of christ”. I think that pretty much sums up everything in the christian religion; it’s nothing more than a HOAX!

Everything in the judeo-christian bible has been stolen from the Ancient Pagan religions that predated it from a few hundred to several thousands of years. The bible is full of spiritual allegories that were stolen and corrupted into real places with real beings, this was done to deceive you and keep the truth hidden. Additionally, EVERY major story in the bible was STOLEN (derivatives or copies) from the Ancient Sumerian and Ancient Egyptian cultures. Here are some examples: The story of adam and eve, the great flood, the story of moses, the story of mary and jesus, this was STOLEN from Isis and Horus in Egyptian culture. That fictitious nazarene is about the biggest joke there is, and a slap in the face to the human race. That nazarene isn’t real at all; in fact it was stolen from some 18+ crucified pagan gods, such as Odin who hung from a tree and was “born again”.

This knowledge has been deliberately withheld from the populace, to keep you enslaved and living in a total lie. Those at the top (the jews, and the catholic leadership) know the truth, and they DO NOT want you to obtain this knowledge, but to remain servile. If you are interested in learning much more than you ever thought possible as a human being, the TRUTH that has been deliberately withheld from you and STOLEN from the original religions- then go to these websites that are listed below. I must tell you though; once you know the TRUTH you can never again be deceived by the LIE of christianity. Stop the LIE with me, pass this on; See it for yourself.
www.exposingchristianity.com
www.joyofsatan.org

I have also printed out a bunch of fliers that reveal the truth and contain the exposingchristianity and jos websites. I am a little warrior of satan and it feels great! Everybody close to me though is freaked out by my beliefs but I will soon reel them in lol. I LOVE the quote you have provided "pope leox:"it has served us well,this myth of christ." and have put it on all of my fliers. I havent passed them out yet though. I am going to do some pendulum work once I make more copies as to where would be the best places to put the ones with the most detail "speech" in them. I also have a lot though that are simply the sites and the quote to interest them into going to the sites,those are going anywhere and everywhere! Anyways I love you guys and lets keep it up! Any help or inspiration or just want to chat you guys can email me personally or give me your email. Fight for father Satan!!Hail SatanHail AstarothHail all demons of hell and all brother and sister followers of the true religion<3
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, June 12, 2010 5:46:07 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic Track

I printed a bunch out, and since it's tourist season where I live, the shopping malls are getting some of these, along with other tracts from www.luciferianliberationfront.org

Thank you for this tract, Friend, it's always good to have more on hand to drop off everywhere.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@... wrote:

We must all do our part to FIGHT for Father Satan! I know most of us already have been. Father Satan has told High Priestess Maxine and others that Satan and His Demons (our side) has already won this war, although this is in their time. We will see it when we catch up in our time. Therefore, lets do all we can to push this even further, and force the enemies fall to be that much more painful. Father Satan guided me as to what to put in this track to make to strike a hard and heavy blow to the enemy. Use this as an example maybe Father Satan will ask you to modify it, excellent- do so. I say burn the LIE and all that look like them, let the truth hit them where it hurts the most. I have found the cards section at grocery stores, and pharmacies to be a hot spot for delivery of the TRUTH. Especially, the filthy xian cards- their easy to spot just look for the stupid cross, put it right in their arrogant faces. I heard attachments don't work to well in

THE TRUTH REVEALED

Did you ever wonder why there are so many endless contradictions in the judeo-christian bible? Do you want to know why?? The reason for this- is its nothing but a book of lies! Although, most christians are taught to be “good sheep” of the pasture and not to question. One thing about sheep though- is that they aren’t very smart, and they can easily be driven off a cliff. The bible was and is nothing more than a tool to remove spiritual knowledge from the populace, and to enslave you. Here is an interesting quote made in the 16th century (1475-1521) by Pope Leo X of the roman catholic church: “It has served us well, this myth of christ”. I think that pretty much sums up everything in the christian religion; it’s nothing more than a HOAX!

Everything in the judeo-christian bible has been stolen from the Ancient Pagan religions that predated it from a few hundred to several thousands of years. The bible is full of spiritual allegories that were stolen and corrupted into real places with real beings, this was done to deceive you and keep the truth hidden. Additionally, EVERY major story in the bible was STOLEN (derivatives or copies) from the Ancient Sumerian and Ancient Egyptian cultures. Here are some examples: The story of adam and eve, the great flood, the story of moses, the story of mary and jesus, this was STOLEN from Isis and Horus in Egyptian culture. That fictitious nazarene is about the biggest joke there is, and a slap in the face to the human race. That nazarene isn’t real at all; in fact it was stolen from some 18+ crucified pagan gods, such as Odin who hung from a tree and was “born again”.

This knowledge has been deliberately withheld from the populace, to keep you enslaved and living in a total lie. Those at the top (the jews, and the catholic leadership) know the truth, and they DO NOT want you to obtain this knowledge, but to remain servile. If you are interested in learning much more than you ever thought possible as a human being, the TRUTH that has been deliberately withheld from you and STOLEN from the original religions- then go to these websites that are listed below. I must tell you though; once you know the TRUTH you can never again be deceived by the LIE of christianity. Stop the LIE with me, pass this on; See it for yourself.
www.joyofsatan.org

YEAH!!!!! Once i get some printer ink cartridges, I will post copies on all the cars in church parking lots. Especially the jerkovahs witnesses. LOL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brea Konkler <bey0utiful3x25x07@... wrote:

I have also printed out a bunch of fliers that reveal the truth and contain the exposingchristianity and jos websites. I am a little warrior of satan and it feels great! Everybody close to me though is freaked out by my beliefs but I will soon reel them in lol. I LOVE the quote you have provided "pope leox:"it has served us well,this myth of christ." and have put it on all of my fliers. I havent passed them out yet though. I am going to do some pendulum work once I make more copies as to where would be the best places to put the ones with the most detail "speech" in them. I also have a lot though that are simply the sites and the quote to interest them into going to the sites,those are going anywhere and everywhere! Anyways I love you guys and lets keep it up! Any help or inspiration or just want to chat you guys can email me personally or give me your email. Fight for father Satan!!
Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail all demons of hell and all brother and sister followers of the true religion<3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@ wrote:

We must all do our part to FIGHT for Father Satan! I know most of us already have been. Father Satan has told High Priestess Maxine and others that Satan and His Demons (our side) has already won this war, although this is in their time. We will see it when we catch up in our time. Therefore, lets do all we can to push this even further, and force the enemies fall to be that much more painful. Father Satan guided me as to what to put in this track to make to strike a hard and heavy blow to the enemy. Use this as an example maybe Father Satan will ask you to modify it, excellent- do so. I say burn the LIE and all that look like them, let the truth hit them where it hurts the most. I have found the cards section at grocery stores, and pharmacies to be a hot spot for delivery of the TRUTH. Especially, the filthy xian cards- their easy to spot just look for the stupid cross, put it right in their arrogant faces. I heard attachments don't work to well in

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

Very cool! I'm doing something similar, though I didn't
write a full explanation. Mine just say:

How well do you know your "saviour"?

Learn about the TRUE Father of Humanity!

www.joyofsatan.com

Bit too short perhaps, but it gets the word out. I
think I'll do some different, longer tracts later
though, using yours as a model. Hail Satan!

On 6/16/10, Tracy <slinks-ink@... wrote:
YEAH!!!!! Once i get some printer ink cartridges, I will post copies on all
the cars in church parking lots. Especially the jerkovahs witnesses. LOL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brea Konkler <bey0utiful3x25x07@...
wrote:

I have also printed out a bunch of fliers that reveal the truth and
contain the exposingchristianity and jos websites. I am a little warrior
of satan and it feels great! Everybody close to me though is freaked out
by my beliefs but I will soon reel them in lol. I LOVE the quote you have
provided "pope leox:"it has served us well,this myth of christ." and have
put it on all of my fliers. I havent passed them out yet though. I am
going to do some pendulum work once I make more copies as to where would
be the best places to put the ones with the most detail "speech" in them.
I also have a lot though that are simply the sites and the quote to
interest them into going to the sites,those are going anywhere and
everywhere! Anyways I love you guys and lets keep it up! Any help or
inspiration or just want to chat you guys can email me personally or give
me your email. Fight for father Satan!!
Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail all demons of hell and all brother and sister followers of the true
religion<3

I printed a bunch out, and since it's tourist season where I live, the
shopping malls are getting some of these, along with other tracts from
www.luciferianliberationfront.org

Thank you for this tract, Friend, it's always good to have more on hand to
drop off everywhere.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@
wrote:

We must all do our part to FIGHT for Father Satan! I know most of us
already have been. Father Satan has told High Priestess Maxine and
others that Satan and His Demons (our side) has already won this war,
although this is in their time. We will see it when we catch up in our
time. Therefore, lets do all we can to push this even further, and force
the enemies fall to be that much more painful. Father Satan guided me as
to what to put in this track to make to strike a hard and heavy blow to
the enemy. Use this as an example maybe Father Satan will ask you to
modify it, excellent- do so. I say burn the LIE and all that look like
them, let the truth hit them where it hurts the most. I have found the
cards section at grocery stores, and pharmacies to be a hot spot for
delivery of the TRUTH. Especially, the filthy xian cards- their easy to
spot just look for the stupid cross, put it right in their arrogant
faces. I heard attachments don't work to well in

THE TRUTH REVEALED

Did you ever wonder why there are so many endless contradictions in the
judeo-christian bible? Do you want to know why?? The reason for this- is
its nothing but a book of lies! Although, most christians are taught to
be “good sheep†of the pasture and not to question. One thing about
sheep though- is that they aren’t very smart, and they can easily be
driven off a cliff. The bible was and is nothing more than a tool to
remove spiritual knowledge from the populace, and to enslave you. Here
is an interesting quote made in the 16th century (1475-1521) by Pope Leo
X of the roman catholic church: “It has served us well, this myth of
christ†. I think that pretty much sums up everything in the christian
religion; it’s nothing more than a HOAX!

Everything in the judeo-christian bible has been stolen from the Ancient
Pagan religions that predated it from a few hundred to several thousands
of years. The bible is full of spiritual allegories that were stolen and
corrupted into real places with real beings, this was done to deceive
you and keep the truth hidden. Additionally, EVERY major story in the
bible was STOLEN (derivatives or copies) from the Ancient Sumerian and
Ancient Egyptian cultures. Here are some examples: The story of adam and
eve, the great flood, the story of moses, the story of mary and jesus,
this was STOLEN from Isis and Horus in Egyptian culture. That fictitious
nazarene is about the biggest joke there is, and a slap in the face to
the human race. That nazarene isn’t real at all; in fact it was stolen
from some 18+ crucified pagan gods, such as Odin who hung from a tree
and was “born again†.

This knowledge has been deliberately withheld from the populace, to keep
you enslaved and living in a total lie. Those at the top (the jews, and
the catholic leadership) know the truth, and they DO NOT want you to
obtain this knowledge, but to remain servile. If you are interested in
learning much more than you ever thought possible as a human being, the
TRUTH that has been deliberately withheld from you and STOLEN from the
original religions- then go to these websites that are listed below. I
must tell you though; once you know the TRUTH you can never again be
deceived by the LIE of christianity. Stop the LIE with me, pass this on;
See it for yourself.
www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brea Konkler <bey0utiful3x25x07@... wrote:
I have also printed out a bunch of fliers that reveal the truth and contain the exposingchristianity and jos websites. I am a little warrior of satan and it feels great! Everybody close to me though is freaked out by my beliefs but I will soon reel them in lol. I LOVE the quote you have provided "pope leox:"it has served us well,this myth of christ." and have put it on all of my fliers. I havent passed them out yet though. I am going to do some pendulum work once I make more copies as to where would be the best places to put the ones with the most detail "speech" in them. I also have a lot though that are simply the sites and the quote to interest them into going to the sites,those are going anywhere and everywhere! Anyways I love you guys and lets keep it up! Any help or inspiration or just want to chat you guys can email me personally or give me your email. Fight for father Satan!!
Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail all demons of hell and all brother and sister followers of the true religion<3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@ wrote:

We must all do our part to FIGHT for Father Satan! I know most of us already have been. Father Satan has told High Priestess Maxine and others that Satan and His Demons (our side) has already won this war, although this is in their time. We will see it when we catch up in our time. Therefore, lets do all we can to push this even further, and force the enemies fall to be that much more painful. Father Satan guided me as to what to put in this track to make to strike a hard and heavy blow to the enemy. Use this as an example maybe Father Satan will ask you to modify it, excellent- do so. I say burn the LIE and all that look like them, let the truth hit them where it hurts the most. I have found the cards section at grocery stores, and pharmacies to be a hot spot for delivery of the TRUTH. Especially, the filthy xian cards- their easy to spot just look for the stupid cross, put it right in their arrogant faces. I heard attachments don't work to well in

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org
I have a question why bother with idiots the completelly brainwashed type i'm not saying they should be able to worship that ugly trash on piece of wood but truelly shouldnt we try to be getting higher up people ? like gainin political rights this is the United States of America are we not guaranteed freedom?, or should we just let them get away with single handedly take over the last beacon of freedom in the world.

I said what I felt now just think about what I put.

I would love to print some out and pass them around but the only internet accese i have is at my school and of course they have most satanic sites block so if you dont mind could you post more on here so i can print them out please?

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

brea i'd like to chat with anolther satanist via private email mine kylerennick@...
and i have been tagging exposingchristianity.com every were in public restrooms in stores and restrants =]

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:51:39 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic Track

Very cool! I'm doing something similar, though I didn't
write a full explanation. Mine just say:

How well do you know your "saviour"?

Learn about the TRUE Father of Humanity!

www.joyofsatan.com

Bit too short perhaps, but it gets the word out. I
think I'll do some different, longer tracts later
though, using yours as a model. Hail Satan!

On 6/16/10, Tracy <slinks-ink@... wrote:
YEAH!!!!! Once i get some printer ink cartridges, I will post copies on all
the cars in church parking lots. Especially the jerkovahs witnesses. LOL

--- In [email protected], Brea Konkler <bey0utiful3x25x07@...
wrote:

I have also printed out a bunch of fliers that reveal the truth and
contain the exposingchristianity and jos websites. I am a little warrior
of satan and it feels great! Everybody close to me though is freaked out
by my beliefs but I will soon reel them in lol. I LOVE the quote you have
provided "pope leox:"it has served us well,this myth of christ." and have
put it on all of my fliers. I havent passed them out yet though. I am
going to do some pendulum work once I make more copies as to where would
be the best places to put the ones with the most detail "speech" in them.
I also have a lot though that are simply the sites and the quote to
interest them into going to the sites,those are going anywhere and
everywhere! Anyways I love you guys and lets keep it up! Any help or
inspiration or just want to chat you guys can email me personally or give
me your email. Fight for father Satan!!
Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail all demons of hell and all brother and sister followers of the true
religion<3

I printed a bunch out, and since it's tourist season where I live, the
shopping malls are getting some of these, along with other tracts from
www.luciferianliberationfront.org

Thank you for this tract, Friend, it's always good to have more on hand to
drop off everywhere.

--- In [email protected], Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@
wrote:

We must all do our part to FIGHT for Father Satan! I know most of us
already have been. Father Satan has told High Priestess Maxine and
others that Satan and His Demons (our side) has already won this war,
although this is in their time. We will see it when we catch up in our
time. Therefore, lets do all we can to push this even further, and force
the enemies fall to be that much more painful. Father Satan guided me as
to what to put in this track to make to strike a hard and heavy blow to
the enemy. Use this as an example maybe Father Satan will ask you to
modify it, excellent- do so. I say burn the LIE and all that look like
them, let the truth hit them where it hurts the most. I have found the
cards section at grocery stores, and pharmacies to be a hot spot for
delivery of the TRUTH. Especially, the filthy xian cards- their easy to
spot just look for the stupid cross, put it right in their arrogant
faces. I heard attachments don't work to well in

THE TRUTH REVEALED

Did you ever wonder why there are so many endless contradictions in the
judeo-christian bible? Do you want to know why?? The reason for this- is
its nothing but a book of lies! Although, most christians are taught to
be “good sheep†of the pasture and not to question. One thing about
sheep though- is that they aren’t very smart, and they can easily be
driven off a cliff. The bible was and is nothing more than a tool to
remove spiritual knowledge from the populace, and to enslave you. Here
is an interesting quote made in the 16th century (1475-1521) by Pope Leo
X of the roman catholic church: “It has served us well, this myth of
christ†. I think that pretty much sums up everything in the christian
religion; it’s nothing more than a HOAX!

Everything in the judeo-christian bible has been stolen from the Ancient
Pagan religions that predated it from a few hundred to several thousands
of years. The bible is full of spiritual allegories that were stolen and
corrupted into real places with real beings, this was done to deceive
you and keep the truth hidden. Additionally, EVERY major story in the
bible was STOLEN (derivatives or copies) from the Ancient Sumerian and
Ancient Egyptian cultures. Here are some examples: The story of adam and
eve, the great flood, the story of moses, the story of mary and jesus,
this was STOLEN from Isis and Horus in Egyptian culture. That fictitious
nazarene is about the biggest joke there is, and a slap in the face to
the human race. That nazarene isn’t real at all; in fact it was stolen
from some 18+ crucified pagan gods, such as Odin who hung from a tree
and was “born again†.

This knowledge has been deliberately withheld from the populace, to keep
you enslaved and living in a total lie. Those at the top (the jews, and
the catholic leadership) know the truth, and they DO NOT want you to
obtain this knowledge, but to remain servile. If you are interested in
learning much more than you ever thought possible as a human being, the
TRUTH that has been deliberately withheld from you and STOLEN from the
original religions- then go to these websites that are listed below. I
must tell you though; once you know the TRUTH you can never again be
deceived by the LIE of christianity. Stop the LIE with me, pass this on;
See it for yourself.
www.joyofsatan.org

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
[email protected]
[email protected]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multiaccount&ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_4'>Get busy.

I love it!! HAIL SATAN AND ALL DEMONS FOREVER!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: Brea Konkler <bey0utiful3x25x07@... Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:46:18 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic Track
  I have also printed out a bunch of fliers that reveal the truth and contain the exposingchristianit y and jos websites. I am a little warrior of satan and it feels great! Everybody close to me though is freaked out by my beliefs but I will soon reel them in lol. I LOVE the quote you have provided "pope leox:"it has served us well,this myth of christ." and have put it on all of my fliers. I havent passed them out yet though. I am going to do some pendulum work once I make more copies as to where would be the best places to put the ones with the most detail "speech" in them. I also have a lot though that are simply the sites and the quote to interest them into going to the sites,those are going anywhere and everywhere! Anyways I love you guys and lets keep it up! Any help or inspiration or just want to chat you guys can email me personally or give me your email. Fight for father Satan!!Hail SatanHail AstarothHail all demons of hell and all brother and sister followers of the true religion<3
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

I printed a bunch out, and since it's tourist season where I live, the shopping malls are getting some of these, along with other tracts from www.luciferianliber ationfront. org

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@ ... wrote:

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.exposingchristi anity.com
www.joyofsatan. org

Don't forget public libraries. Simply browse through the collections and slip the pieces of paper into some of the books. Just make sure you pick newer books or popular books. It wont do any good if they are old and don't go out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dawn.desgraves" <dawn.desgraves@... wrote:

I love it!! HAIL SATAN AND ALL DEMONS FOREVER!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:46:18
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

I like it. I remember going around town doing the same thing, remember to put up some flyers aound churches.

I'd also point out that their bible turns people into serial killers by telling our children that blood sacrifice is in order for acceptance from "god".

then maybe a quote from jeremiah 48:10

My old anit-tracks got deleted by mom, here's one that I just dicked around with, http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vj92li&s=6

have fun, people won't say anything to you, but they'll be sure to give you dirty looks...or grunts, people liked grunting at me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "universaldetective17" <universaldetective17@... wrote:

Don't forget public libraries. Simply browse through the collections and slip the pieces of paper into some of the books. Just make sure you pick newer books or popular books. It wont do any good if they are old and don't go out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dawn.desgraves" <dawn.desgraves@ wrote:

I love it!! HAIL SATAN AND ALL DEMONS FOREVER!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:46:18
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

THE TRUTH REVEALED

www.joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back