Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Rosary

A Satanic Rosary is used for counting vibrations. The RTRs are not for protection, but for undoing jewish curses. Just do the final RTR as many times as you can daily. For protecting loved ones, use a ball of white gold light, passing it through the chakras from the crown all the way down and out through the feet, expelling Spiritual dross. Then raise energy with vibrations or however you want and build an aura of protection around them. You would want to do this daily, at least for forty days straight to engrave it on their souls. It may consume some of your time daily but it's definitely worth it.
On Sun, 30 Jun 2019, 4:20 am amparorod2000@... [JoyofSatan666], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  How can I protect others from the enemy? I know how to protect my self by cleaning the aura, BUT I want to protect others that are not part of my religion. I can't stand the enemy, I really hate the enemy. Can I use a satanic rosary? If it is possible, or do a standard RTR with a specific prayer? If so which one???

Please help me...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back