Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Rosary

My 'Satanic Rosary' Mala Beads have 108 black wooden beads to it.
And it has a tail with 11 more black wooden beads, dedicated to Father Satan.
I made it myself and I'm very proud of it.
Hail Satan!Hail Crocell!

--- In [email protected], <denniswhicher@... wrote:

I wouldn't even use something with 43 beads.  You go twice around, you are still at 86.  You still have 22 more to go, and how are you going to know you are at 108?  At least with a cat lick rosary, you could go twice around (of course, that ugly thing at the center of it would be a stumbling block).  But I prefer making your own, or getting markers that can be used to count vibrations or affirmations.  

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

No, the Satanic Rosary has 108 beads. Its not a 'Satanic Rosary' with only 43 beads. You can however make your own Rosary.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

So I finally found a satanic rosary, however this one is small and has only 43 beads. Is it still good or no? (photo included)

Today I made my way to a bead store and made my own Satanic Rosary. I tried to follow the guidelines on the website, after I went back and looked I found I was one bead off on the Baphomet. From my understanding this wont make it any less effective, but that really my question too.
Regardless I completed a Rune vibration for wealth using the FEHU Rune and I have never felt so much energy before. I sat still afterwards and just felt it throughout my body. 
So the question, are my beads correct? I have 108 for the vibration part, ending with 8, and only 4 going to the Baphomet. 112 beads total, the one on the website has more than that perhaps it isn't to scale? Maybe it doesn't matter but that is what I want to find out. 

The jew is a master at projection.
"Man should live simply and naturally that should be his highest goal." - Nietzsche.

The Satanic rosary is basically needed in order to be able to make a great amount of vibrations without losing count. Of course, it gathers energy as well, meaning, do not do black magick with a rosary with which you do white magick. My Satanic rosary (I made it on my own) has 54 marbles, because it can't fit more than that. xD So, when I want to do 108 vibrations, I just repeat the whole thing. :pDon't worry about the number, as long as it doesn't confuse you when vibrating words of power.
Απο: "pathoftruth666@..." <pathoftruth666@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 7:53 π.μ. Κυριακή, 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic Rosary

Today I made my way to a bead store and made my own Satanic Rosary. I tried to follow the guidelines on the website, after I went back and looked I found I was one bead off on the Baphomet. From my understanding this wont make it any less effective, but that really my question too.
Regardless I completed a Rune vibration for wealth using the FEHU Rune and I have never felt so much energy before. I sat still afterwards and just felt it throughout my body. 
So the question, are my beads correct? I have 108 for the vibration part, ending with 8, and only 4 going to the Baphomet. 112 beads total, the one on the website has more than that perhaps it isn't to scale? Maybe it doesn't matter but that is what I want to find out. 

The jew is a master at projection.
"Man should live simply and naturally that should be his highest goal." - Nietzsche.

i'm about to make my own rosary, but in the site, the rosary have 118 beads, but they say it should have 108 :/ if i remove the first ten it will get disproportionate...what is it's composition? and when meditating should i wear it? i made one and it doesn't fit in my head xD
Sorry if the questions are too dumb x)

I have been searching for a authentic Satanist Rosary, but all I seem to find are the ones with chains opposed to the one with the beads. if you can direct to any sites or places I can purchase them it would be great help.

Its not hard to make. Buy any kind of beads you like, in different sizes and shapes, plan a design and use the picture of the one on jos and make yours.
On Jul 10, 2014 4:06 PM, "jme_nessa561@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I have been searching for a authentic Satanist Rosary, but all I seem to find are the ones with chains opposed to the one with the beads. if you can direct to any sites or places I can purchase them it would be great help.

I recently set about making myself a rosary to use for the empowerment of my soul and mainly white magic. I will make another one later for black workings. I used tiger tail as the thread (its like thin guitar wire, only needs to be single threaded and very strong as I was told fishing line goes brittle over time) and selected black and red bead colours with very small deep red divider beads. For my thingi I found a pewter piece of eBay that has an inverted pentagram surrounded by a twisting snake, since I am using it for soul empowerment I thought the symbolism there was perfect. I did however differ from the design rules slightly in that every 13th bead was my affirmation bead to equal eight rounds of 12 beads used for vibration or energy work, eight affirmation beads and a further four beads on the lead to my thingi that are used for affirmations as well as the thingi, thus making everything in the number 13, including the number of affirmations (total bead count 108+thingi is 109 for anyone doing the maths. Since I have been working on my soul in multiples of 13 for yoga, energy and vibration I asked my GD If this was appropriate and he stated that it was although he also said that had I made it on multiples of nine and ten then my soul would adjust to those numbers given time. My black magic rosary will be in multiples of nine to support the saturnian influence I am trying to induce on such workings. HAIL SATAN!

Attachments :
<ol>Beads 2.JPG</ol><ol>Beads 1.JPG</ol>Here's some for getting you started.  I don't know what would happen to someone with open chakras, touching certain material types.  I would imagine it would be different.  I wouldn't worry about that right now.  These are wood.
http://www.amazon.com/LUOS-Black-Buddhi ... +beads+8mm

---In [email protected], <diaynochecraig@... wrote :

Concerning the Satanic Rosary depicted in

http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/Satanic_Rosary.html

I'm curious as to whether those 108 beads are crystal or glass or plastic or something else. Anyone know?

I'm wondering what material that particular Satanic Rosary is made out of. Such as string or wire. Is the inverted pentagram medallion made of pewter or silver or something else?

Too bad JOS doesn't sell these (yet?) or the materials ;)

The material isn't overly important. Having open chakras has no effect on what you touch and thus they can be made from anything you are comfortable with.

You're free to use what ever type of stones u wish.
On May 25, 2015 10:00 PM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  [Attachment(s) from magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] Here's some for getting you started.  I don't know what would happen to someone with open chakras, touching certain material types.  I would imagine it would be different.  I wouldn't worry about that right now.  These are wood.
http://www.amazon.com/LUOS-Black-Buddhi ... +beads+8mm

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <diaynochecraig@... wrote :

Concerning the Satanic Rosary depicted in

http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/Satanic_Rosary.html

I'm curious as to whether those 108 beads are crystal or glass or plastic or something else. Anyone know?

I'm wondering what material that particular Satanic Rosary is made out of. Such as string or wire. Is the inverted pentagram medallion made of pewter or silver or something else?

Too bad JOS doesn't sell these (yet?) or the materials ;)

I have a few questions concerning making my own Rosary. I've looked on the JOS website but there are a few things I still cannot find (they might be there I just couldn't find them).
First of all, how many beads are on the satanic rosary? I know it is recommended to have larger beads every 10th bead, but exactly how many should I put on mine when I make it?
Second of all, what exactly is the Baphomet on the rosary? Is that just a pentagram? Or a pentagram with a goat inside?
If someone could please clarify these for me that would be great. Even if you just tell me the links to give me the info I need that would work too.
Thank you
Talon

HAIL SATAN

I have a few questions concerning making my own Rosary. I've looked on the JOS website but there are a few things I still cannot find (they might be there I just couldn't find them).
First of all, how many beads are on the satanic rosary? I know it is recommended to have larger beads every 10th bead, but exactly how many should I put on mine when I make it?
Second of all, what exactly is the Baphomet on the rosary? Is that just a pentagram? Or a pentagram with a goat inside?
If someone could please clarify these for me that would be great. Even if you just tell me the links to give me the info I need that would work too.
Thank you
Talon

HAIL SATAN

Everything you need to know is on these links:Satanic Rosary
Satanic Symbols
The Satanic Rosary was found in the Runes section.

On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 6:52 PM, "talonjackman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you
Talon

HAIL SATAN

Hello,

What do you mean exactly? The position of the runes in the page, at least in my understanding represent their number. For example, FEHU rune is the first one on the top of the page, so you must do it a multiple of 1, with a maximum of 108. Though i am not sure if you want to do for example the 5th rune RAIDHO if you can do it 108 times cause 108/5 = 21,6 not an integer.....

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

I am a little confuse on how to use an rosary? Like each rune number you will have 108 divide by rune number. What ever answer you get  that will be how many time you vibrate runes right?

I didn make my Rosary from Mala beads but instead from beads I had that looked like pearls. I'm not entirely sure if it was crafts correctly but I have a few SS friends who are new and want to craft one and they are asking if it has to be made from the Mala beads. Does it have to be made from Mala beads and do I need to remake mine?

This is going to sound quite stupid I bet but.. If you are supposed to follow the picture in there in regards to workings, do you go 9 vibr 1 aff 9 vib till you reach the last big bead? If so, what do you do with the last 8? If you take the big beads out you only have 98 smaller beads left.. And do you affirm after the last 8 again?

Just rechecked the page and saw something I missed or forgot to ask about.

Sometimes its in the details..

The picture is misleading. A lot of information on the Joy of Satan website is extremely old and outdated. The purpose of a Satanic rosary is to help your count to 108. It can be as simple as 108 beads on a string or you can have some larger or differently shaped divider beads for affirmations or helping you count. You can have variations of the number of beads as long as it works for you. For example, you can have a straight section of 36 beads and a loop of another 36 beads. To count to 108, you go up the straight section, around the loop, and back down the straight section. 

Ref  rosary
Do what works for you. This isn't a xion noose. It's something to help you count. If unsure, draw it out. Ask your GD for approval before making it. [My rosary seems unconventional compared to the example on JoS. But my GD said it was okay. I've been using it since.]
The only thing is... Use one for RTRs and other such workings. Use a different one for curses and those types of workings. Different energy. 
Use an abacus! Lol
HS88

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 11:55 AM, taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   This is going to sound quite stupid I bet but.. If you are supposed to follow the picture in there in regards to workings, do you go 9 vibr 1 aff 9 vib till you reach the last big bead? If so, what do you do with the last 8? If you take the big beads out you only have 98 smaller beads left.. And do you affirm after the last 8 again?

Just rechecked the page and saw something I missed or forgot to ask about.

Sometimes its in the details..

Aha thx for clearing that up thought I had done something wrong hehe

Where do I get a satanic rosary?

I saw online which r 108 beads like it says on joyofsatan but it doesn’t have the pentagram. There r versions with father Satan’s sigil but not like shown on the site with the pentagrams and if there’s a pentagram there’s something else too like an inverted cross or a sigil. Do these variations work the same?

Hail Father Satan

Make a rosary. Get some string and 108 beads, you might want to get a bead for every 5 rounds to be a little bigger than the other beads to help you keep count of your objective to what you're trying to accomplish in your meditations. And what you want to get or make on your own to honor Father Satan you can add it to your rosary. Hope that helps ya know.

Hail Satan

Using inverted crosses are okay, I believe.

If you want to spend the money for something nice, you can try etsy.com
Good luck !
On Thursday, January 3, 2019, 2:29:26 a.m. EST, tylerbradley131@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Make a rosary. Get some string and 108 beads, you might want to get a bead for every 5 rounds to be a little bigger than the other beads to help you keep count of your objective to what you're trying to accomplish in your meditations. And what you want to get or make on your own to honor Father Satan you can add it to your rosary. Hope that helps ya know.

Hail Satan

To make a Satanic Rosary I need 108 beads, cord, and a Baphomet. But how do I put it all together?
Are there any instructions on how to make one?
Need this for my meditations...

You can check Youtube or Google that has pictures on how to put it all together.
On Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 1:54:47 a.m. EDT, amparorod2000@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

To make a Satanic Rosary I need 108 beads, cord, and a Baphomet. But how do I put it all together?
Are there any instructions on how to make one?
Need this for my meditations...

DiaynocheCraig-You can make them out any beads made of any material you'd like. I have two Satanic rosaries; one is made of red glass beads and has a pewter inverted pentagram with a skull on top of it that is mostly used for just black magickal workings. The other is made of matching blue glass beads and has a pendant of Lucifer's sigil on it that is often used for meditation workings of chakra/aura cleanings, and or strengthening them, and both Satanic rosaries are used in protection meditation work depending on the situation. I keep them stored in separate black velvet bags when not in use. I have them wire wrapped, instead of strung, though this depends on how you want to make them yourself. But you can be creative as you like with making them.I have also attacked the JoS link for you on Satanic Rosaries and how to use them. I hope this helps you out. 
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... osary.html

Your Sister in SatanHAIL SATAN!

Hi i would like to know that as well
On Thu, Dec 27, 2018, 7:42 PM Shorya Singh shorya.superstar@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Where do I get a satanic rosary?

I saw online which r 108 beads like it says on joyofsatan but it doesn’t have the pentagram. There r versions with father Satan’s sigil but not like shown on the site with the pentagrams and if there’s a pentagram there’s something else too like an inverted cross or a sigil. Do these variations work the same?

Hail Father Satan

How can I protect others from the enemy? I know how to protect my self by cleaning the aura, BUT I want to protect others that are not part of my religion. I can't stand the enemy, I really hate the enemy. Can I use a satanic rosary? If it is possible, or do a standard RTR with a specific prayer? If so which one???

Please help me...

If you're talking about protecting generally those who are without, you are lost, as they are not worthy of your time and efforts, and this sounds like Christian 'love'. But if you're talking about loved ones, there's no problem with that. Just clean their souls and develop an aura of protection around them. This is actually important, as we have been warned by the Gods about hard times ahead. Protecting our loved ones will spare the Gods this effort and energy and they can apply it elsewhere. HS!
On Sun, 30 Jun 2019, 4:20 am amparorod2000@... [JoyofSatan666], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  How can I protect others from the enemy? I know how to protect my self by cleaning the aura, BUT I want to protect others that are not part of my religion. I can't stand the enemy, I really hate the enemy. Can I use a satanic rosary? If it is possible, or do a standard RTR with a specific prayer? If so which one???

Please help me...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back